• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as dangerous as a robot who’s power is flinging oil around. Time slowing is an incredibly tricky concept to work with. Wily had the advantage for Flash Man due to his experience with the Double Gear System, but Light had to go from scratch with Time Man.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yes, as dangerous as a robot who’s power is flinging oil around. Time slowing is an incredibly tricky concept to work with. Wily had the advantage for Flash Man due to his experience with the Double Gear System, but Light had to go from scratch with Time Man.
Good point with the oilman one hahaha maybe due to his syngery with being able to repair other bots? I don’t know.

But time slowing isn’t the only time related power time has up his sleeve, let alone his weapon.

I’m ready to get this fight a rolling

So everyone’s motivations is to go back home?
Hughes will want to see his family and friends back home
Ed still needs to rescue Al and stuff
Keith and Lance need to be with Team Voltron to F O R M V O L T R O N
Ashley probably has the least reason to want to go home, since she was kind of tossed into a wilderness away from everyone she knew and loved, and the time that I had her warped wouldn't have allowed her time to really bond with any of the other Outcasts yet. She'd probably go with @Pro Hero Dekiru's characters to the MHA-verse, to be honest.
aight, so, check out this new list i made. tier list. i wanna know how accurate i am. hit and miss? or spot on?
TIER LEVELS
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S+ Tier (Universal Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
S- Tier (God-Like)

Thor
King Sonic
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Midoriya
B+ Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Doomslayer
Toph
Bowser
Timeman
Cutman
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
X
Y
Shantae
Akame
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Spider-Man
Master Chief
Darth Vader
Iron Man
General Grievous
Ridley
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
B- Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Symbiote
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Yang
Ezra
C+ Tier (Way Above Average)
Solid Snake
Nathan
Rick Sanchez
Reagan
Kale
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Alpha
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
Morty
Lol you forgot about Edward and Ashley...I'd rank Ed about a B or B- and Ashley a B. Though I'm curious why Lance and Keith are on different levels?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Hughes will want to see his family and friends back home
Ed still needs to rescue Al and stuff
Keith and Lance need to be with Team Voltron to F O R M V O L T R O N
Ashley probably has the least reason to want to go home, since she was kind of tossed into a wilderness away from everyone she knew and loved, and the time that I had her warped wouldn't have allowed her time to really bond with any of the other Outcasts yet. She'd probably go with @Pro Hero Dekiru's characters to the MHA-verse, to be honest.

Lol you forgot about Edward and Ashley...I'd rank Ed about a B or B- and Ashley a B. Though I'm curious why Lance and Keith are on different levels?
hey, quick question, are there any Outcast RP's right now? i enjoyed that last one i was in.

aight, so, check out this new list i made. tier list. i wanna know how accurate i am. hit and miss? or spot on?
TIER LEVELS
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S+ Tier (Universal Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
S- Tier (God-Like)

Thor
King Sonic
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Midoriya
B+ Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Doomslayer
Toph
Bowser
Timeman
Cutman
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
X
Y
Shantae
Akame
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Spider-Man
Master Chief
Darth Vader
Iron Man
General Grievous
Ridley
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
B- Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Symbiote
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Yang
Ezra
C+ Tier (Way Above Average)
Solid Snake
Nathan
Rick Sanchez
Reagan
Kale
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Alpha
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
Morty

Alicia and Gao would be in B, Okimi in C. I think, anyways.

I hold this post in memorial of the Hunter's Blunderbuss. God bless you, you were a great Gothic Victorian weapon. RIP Blunderbuss, 2015-2018.

...Alright back to business, Eevee what type of ammo goes into a plasma blaster and how much blood needs to go on said ammo before it malfunctions? The Hunter needs a new gun and god damn it he's gonna be edgy and try to make them quicksilver if he can.

comic

okay, i just decided, if Doomslayer gets a beatdown on him enough, but is spared a chance, he might actually listen, because right now, he's lusting for blood.

okay, i just decided, if Doomslayer gets a beatdown on him enough, but is spared a chance, he might actually listen, because right now, he's lusting for blood.

Well, Akame not being around gives him greater chance of being sparred XD. Depends on how the fight ends up going, and whether Berserker Kale will make an appearance or not.

When fun character interaction and plot is happening and I’m stuck waiting for a pair of scissors to talk to me
3EB25B97-F32D-471E-A94D-039533019989.png

He's usually active enough, just in the same trap as me. A lot of scenarios to reply to (Though, not as bad as my Naruto situation XD)
Oh yeah, your killing yourself with the amount of characters in THAT particular one XD.

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader maybe you should consider introducing more characters, then.
Say, not a half bad idea...! I’ll give it some thought.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@TheChildOfTheLettuceFieldAnd Lettuce, do you need more generals for Zelyris? What type? Just really strong people or actual magical entities? I was thinking about taking up a character or two for that, my true final two. Since I don't think an entire airship being slaughtered would go unnoticed.
they can be strong or magic, maybe a bit of both!, by the way, does anybody know if the digimon dragged Ridley away from the charizard?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
To be fair though, the Link in this series is infinity better than the one from his actual animated series.

Or those CDI games...*Shivers*
You are walking through the woods at night in your pajamas, you had no time to get changed, before it broke in, you had no time to put on shoes either, you don't notice the ditch infront of you, you fall, you can't move your legs, you hear it whisper into your ear Gee, sure is boring around here... and you were never heard from again.

that's how it's done.
but no, i'm not actually gonna take He-Man. that was a joke.
but i'm still thinking of taking a Greek Mythology character. probably not a God, but... i really like Artemis, and i have yet to include a female character to my roster.
Alright, I give you He-Man and whoever else you want.

comic

You are walking through the woods at night in your pajamas, you had no time to get changed, before it broke in, you had no time to put on shoes either, you don't notice the ditch infront of you, you fall, you can't move your legs, you hear it whisper into your ear Gee, sure is boring around here... and you were never heard from again.

Alright, I give you He-Man and whoever else you want.
He-Man was a joke, yo. i wasn't serious about him at all.
but...
hm...
Greek Gods would be pretty OP.
we already have Thor and King Sonic...
but...
i really want Artemis.
@Godjacob you have a counter argument to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.