• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We COULD say they had more soldiers getting prepared in the meantime and that reinforcements are on the way. The NAC is mostly intact as well.

Given Doomslayer and Master Chief appeared in the middle of the battle between both sides and killed everyone, that seems unlikely the NAC took no causalities.

There were very few NACs on the front lines. They usually keep their main players to the back. Besides, they've been at this for weeks. You think they're going to send in most of their troops for one concentrated assault?

Either way, the above ground group needs a direction. A goal, much like the underground group has the Labyrinth and Z to deal with.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
also, @Godjacob
i made an update for the groups list.
EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
Below Ground (Labyrinth)
-Team A (Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang, Nathan, Snake, X, Y, Shantae, Hughes, Sans, Toph)->Labyzinth
-Team B (Logan)->Battle Room
-Team C (Z) ->Control Room
Above Ground
-Team E (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda, Midoriya, Variant Fox)->Soviet City
-Team F (Hiro, Hunter, Kale, Doomslayer, Master Chief)->Battlefield
-Team G (Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami)->Black Lion
-Team H (Ali, Catgirl, Jay)->???
-Team I (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka)->Soviet City
-Team J (Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley, Kaleb)-Marseille Outskirts
-Team K (Bowser, Darth Vader, Negan, General Grievous, Sawyer, Symbiote)->Airship
Mewni
-Team L (Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly)->Royal Palace
20XX. Unknown Castle
-Group M (Timeman, Cutman)->Unknown Wily Castle

as in the fact that i have no idea what they're from, no idea of their potential, and no idea of them as characters.

Akame is from Akame ga Kill. She is an assassin who fights a corrupt empire, who uses a poison Imperial Arms sword that poisons the heart and kills with one cut. She fights with master swordsmanship and is the fastest character I control. "Cold" but not emotionless, despite her usual demeanor

Erza is a mage of the guild Fairy Tail, who uses Requip magic to produce different armored suits with various abilities. Strong willed woman, with a fierce determination.

Bakugou is a superhero student with an explosive superpower known as a Quirk and an explosive temper to go with it. Desires to be the number one hero.

Ah. I can answer you about Keda.
Keda's a tribal man from the film Alpha, currently only communicating with his group through Variant Fox's telepathic translator abilities. He used to be a hunter for his tribe, and is joined by his wolf companion, Alpha. Keda is sort of like Negan, a normal guy getting buffed to fighting-game standards. Keda’s much more tribal in his tactics but also has a big heart, both of which could prove to be a major advantage or disadvantage.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ah. I can answer you about Keda.
Keda's a tribal man from the film Alpha, currently only communicating with his group through Variant Fox's telepathic translator abilities. He used to be a hunter for his tribe, and is joined by his wolf companion, Alpha. Keda is sort of like Negan, a normal guy getting buffed to fighting-game standards. Keda’s much more tribal in his tactics but also has a big heart, both of which could prove to be a major advantage or disadvantage.
Ah I was wondering about him, now I know where he comes from.

Happy is an exceed from Erza's series Fairy Tail. A flying talking cat, that usually are paired up with Dragon Slayers (Characters whose elemental magic is made to kill dragons).

Midoriya and Dex are superhero students like Bakugou. Midoriya was given One for All, the strongest superpower/Quirk by the #1 hero All Might and struggles to master its powers while striving to be number 1 and make it his own. Dex is an OC.

comic

aight, so, check out this new list i made. tier list. i wanna know how accurate i am. hit and miss? or spot on?
TIER LEVELS
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S+ Tier (Universal Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
S- Tier (God-Like)

Thor
King Sonic
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Midoriya
B+ Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Doomslayer
Toph
Bowser
Timeman
Cutman
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
X
Y
Shantae
Akame
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Spider-Man
Master Chief
Darth Vader
Iron Man
General Grievous
Ridley
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
B- Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Symbiote
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Yang
Ezra
C+ Tier (Way Above Average)
Solid Snake
Nathan
Rick Sanchez
Reagan
Kale
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Alpha
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
Morty

aight, so, check out this new list i made. tier list. i wanna know how accurate i am. hit and miss? or spot on?
TIER LEVELS
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S+ Tier (Universal Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
S- Tier (God-Like)

Thor
King Sonic
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Midoriya
B+ Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Doomslayer
Toph
Bowser
Timeman
Cutman
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
X
Y
Shantae
Akame
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Spider-Man
Master Chief
Darth Vader
Iron Man
General Grievous
Ridley
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
B- Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Symbiote
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Yang
Ezra
C+ Tier (Way Above Average)
Solid Snake
Nathan
Rick Sanchez
Reagan
Kale
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Alpha
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
Morty

Accurate. Except Vader should be a tier above cutman’s tier. I mean, Vader can choke people out miles away while cutman struggles to cut a tree XD

I think Midoriya is ranked way too high myself.

Kale also could be in the same tier as Thor & King Sonic in Berserker mode, but that seems fair enough for her base form.

I think Force Choke itself (Not Vader per say) is also a bit too highly viewed. If it really was as powerful as you all claim Vader would have never lost a fight in the entire series.

I think Force Choke itself (Not Vader per say) is also a bit too highly viewed. If it really was as powerful as you all claim Vader would have never lost a fight in the entire series.
Well he can force crush steel as well, and nearly lost no fights other than to his own son later down the line once he was old.

Force crush is extremely powerful, and force choke is extremely long ranged

Well he can force crush steel as well, and nearly lost no fights other than to his own son later down the line once he was old.

Force crush is extremely powerful, and force choke is extremely long ranged

Ahsoka held her own and damaged Vader's mask during their fight. And Vader was not that old then.

Just saying I don't think the Force is this unbeatable power like you all seem to believe it is.

Ahsoka held her own and damaged Vader's mask during their fight. And Vader was not that old then.

Just saying I don't think the Force is this unbeatable power like you all seem to believe it is.
Err. He taught ashoka by the way. And darth Vader has that entire rouge one scene, which was very impressive as well, and very effortless.

And he can literally nullify blaster shots with his hands with the force

Err. He taught ashoka by the way. And death Vader has that entire rouge one scene, which was very impressive as well, and very effortless.

And he can literally nullify blaster shots with his hands with the force

I'm not claiming Vader is weak or anything XD

Just saying the Force is not this unbeatable entity. Greivous killed multiple Force Users, same with bounty hunters like Jango Fett.

Yeah, Vader and Iron Man should both be higher. And Doomslayer is Beyond Superhuman? Also, Symbiote is its own character. Probably around B+ Tier.

I'm not claiming Vader is weak or anything XD

Just saying the Force is not this unbeatable entity. Greivous killed multiple Force Users, same with bounty hunters like Jango Fett.

Believe me, I love grevious and all, and he is like my favorite Star Wars character, but he hasn’t killed any Jedi of darth vader’s Tier. I mean, clone troopers and battle droids killed countless Jedi as well. Darth Vader is the strongest Jedi/Maybe sith to have existed.

Believe me, I love grevious and all, and he is like my favorite Star Wars character, but he hasn’t killed any Jedi of darth vader’s Tier. I mean, clone troopers and battle droids killed countless Jedi as well. Darth Vader is the strongest Jedi/Maybe sith to have existed.

Okay that's a stretch. He is by far the best Star Wars character and most iconic, but strongest force user ever is a stretch. He had potential to be that before being crippled by Obi-Wan but he never realized it.

Symbiote is good because it has immense potential. It just needs a host to use that potential. Also, pretty much anything weaker than the Symbiote means free host for it.

comic

Yeah, Vader and Iron Man should both be higher. And Doomslayer is Beyond Superhuman? Also, Symbiote is its own character. Probably around B+ Tier.
yes. Doomslayer is beyond Superhuman. Have you seen Doom 2016? Dude's a powerhouse. He effortlessly splatters the brains of Demon's with his fists.

By the way I need Hiro to fight Vader at some point. Keyblade vs. Lightsaber, the best Kingdom Hearts boss battle we'll never get in canon XD
Hey disney owns Star Wars now XD

yes. Doomslayer is beyond Superhuman. Have you seen Doom 2016? Dude's a powerhouse. He effortlessly splatters the brains of Demon's with his fists.
Eh that’s still superhuman in my opinion compared to pausing time, force choking from miles away, and magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.