• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, we haven't seen the demons in Doom go against anyone else, but we know they effortlessly rip through any and all human defenses except Doomslayer.

Countless alien races do this all the time. Even "weak" ones relative to our cast. Battlefield Earth had the most incompetent invaders ever in film and they still did it. We tend to suck in fantasy settings XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
We saw this only used on civilian grunts. There is no evidence that this would work as well on a fighter, let alone the crossover fighters we have here.
Errrr he force choked someone on the other side of a fleet, which I remind you a ship of theirs is nearly a mile long.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Countless alien races do this all the time. Even "weak" ones relative to our cast. Battlefield Earth had the most incompetent invaders ever in film and they still did it. We tend to suck in fantasy settings XD
i beg to differ. there's always many people who can fend off alien races, but how many can you point out go fist fighting the aliens? on the plus side for Doomslayer, he's been embued with Demonic powers, so he's pretty damn powerful. beyond that of superhuman.
earlier, you said Hiro could take him on. i beg to differ.
i say, let's settle this with an rp brawl.
Doomslayer vs Master Chief, Hiro, Hunter, and whoever else. i'm fine Doomslayer dying, also. he serves no real purpose.

I’m sorry. Did you all just compare the ass kicking, faithful-to-the-source-material, fought world-destroying robots WITH NO ARMS Cut Man to the incompetent, stupid, USELESS Cut Man from the non-canon 90s cartoons?!

Doomslayer vs Master Chief, Hiro, Hunter, and whoever else. i'm fine Doomslayer dying, also. he serves no real purpose.

I mean, I won't say no. But it already seems like you have the idea that Doomslayer is hilariously above everyone given the handicap situation.

....and didn't Master Chief beat Doomslayer when ScrewAttack did their analysis on it?

comic

I mean, I won't say no. But it already seems like you have the idea that Doomslayer is hilariously above everyone given the handicap situation.

....and didn't Master Chief beat Doomslayer when ScrewAttack did their analysis on it?
yes. and i agree with what they did.
but that was when Chief and Doomslayer had ALL of their powers and upgrades available to them.
Chief doesn't have ANY of his weapons or upgrades, or Cortana with him in the rp.

but that was when Chief and Doomslayer had ALL of their powers and upgrades available to them.
Chief doesn't have ANY of his weapons or upgrades, or Cortana with him in the rp.

I still think Hiro alone can take either Chief or Doomslayer. I mean one beat demons, the other clashed with gods. KH characters are pretty strong in their own right.

The suit itself it a testament to his strength, and personally, considering the circumstances would put them at an even 50/50 with one another

comic

I still think Hiro alone can take either Chief or Doomslayer. I mean one beat demons, the other clashed with gods. KH characters are pretty strong in their own right.
Kingdom Heart characters make me think of Sonic characters. Both are unnecessarily overpowered.
But I'm officially claiming right now that Doomslayer is now a villain. He doesn't care about any of the characters, and his only purpose is to rip and tear.

upload_2018-10-12_21-58-38.jpeg

You have a lot to learn about Mega Man then, Shen...

Kingdom Heart characters make me think of Sonic characters. Both are unnecessarily overpowered.

Not nearly to the same degree. KH has far more balance to it while Sonic (Especially comics) Make them comically stupid. Not even in the same ballpark.

But I never make my characters OP anyway. I value good fights more than accurate stomps. Ask Shen I tend to hate OPness XD

HAH.
Time Man’s only feat of merit in the Archie comics - the only time he’s appeared outside of Powered Up, by the way - was slowing down time so that the other Robot Masters could destroy Wily’s defenses. And his Time Slow did absolutely NOTHING to Sonic when he got turned into Sonic Man.

And I like to bring out the full potential of a character, sue me. That’s Super Cut Man, though, and he needs Rush to fuse into that form.

HAH.
Time Man’s only feat of merit in the Archie comics - the only time he’s appeared outside of Powered Up, by the way - was slowing down time so that the other Robot Masters could destroy Wily’s defenses. And his Time Slow did absolutely NOTHING to Sonic when he got turned into Sonic Man.

And I like to bring out the full potential of a character, sue me. That’s Super Cut Man, though, and he needs Rush to fuse into that form.
Which Rush doesn’t exist in this Rp yet, so thankfully he can’t come into That form XD.

Cutman though just has the benefit of being one of the oldest made bots in megaman history, and Timeman was rather recent. Besides, his powers are much stronger in theory, and at least he doesn’t have a tv show ruining his name hahaha

Small minded folks make posts on the RP. Intellectuals make memes on it. I don't mean any of that seriously please don't take it that way

vxt6y9z.jpg

it's probably hard to follow and I apologize for that :I
Oh it’s not hard to follow. Accurate, except he can’t access that form lol

@Godjacob as my witness here I am the ultimate meme lord of the Roleplays XD

Hey, just saying @StormingCobra55 your last post contradicts nearly everything Comic said in their post. Most notably Rick ending the conflict between Charizard and Ridley and Negan waking up.

And Lettuce, do you need more generals for Zelyris? What type? Just really strong people or actual magical entities? I was thinking about taking up a character or two for that, my true final two. Since I don't think an entire airship being slaughtered would go unnoticed.

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader is the king of memes....though no Xenos in this RP so his impact my be limited.

Also there are other versions of characters besides the Archie comic @Eeveechu151 as they are not the most fun to use as a base level. Mario vs. Sonic (Hypothetical) doesn't become competitive or interesting in RP context when you go "Well Sonic fought a reality warping god and is at least 1000x the speed of light. So stomp."

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader is the king of memes....though no Xenos in this RP so his impact my be limited.

Also there are other versions of characters besides the Archie comic @Eeveechu151 as they are not the most fun to use as a base level. Mario vs. Sonic (Hypothetical) doesn't become competitive or interesting in RP context when you go "Well Sonic fought a reality warping god and is at least 1000x the speed of light. So stomp."
Hmmm yes Xeno filth tends to be where I draw my meme powers from, but I can still do so to a limited capacity XD.

Also, that statement is right, like 2-D grevious from the Star Wars cartoon for example would be much more impressive than movie grevious

I’m going by Megamix Cut Man actually, who has shown far greater capabilities than Archie Cut Man ever has. He cut a building in half in the first issue of Megamix, no kidding. When it comes to Time Man, though, we have absolutely nothing but the Archie version to work off of, so we’ll have to use Time Man’s feats there to extrapolate what he’d be like in Megamix.
Also, when did Sonic fight a reality warping god again? Do you mean Mogul? Or Faust?

I’m going by Megamix Cut Man actually, who has shown far greater capabilities than Archie Cut Man ever has. He cut a building in half in the first issue of Megamix, no kidding. When it comes to Time Man, though, we have absolutely nothing but the Archie version to work off of, so we’ll have to use Time Man’s feats there to extrapolate what he’d be like in Megamix.
Also, when did Sonic fight a reality warping god again? Do you mean Mogul? Or Faust?
That’s why I did a bio for Timeman, showing what powers he could manifest and hows strong before I even made his first post, since a lot of his actual power he hasn’t manifested on screen, although referred to as so dangerous by doctor light that he was unfinished.

Mind if we start that fight though?

Status
Not open for further replies.