• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Well, we WERE supposed to have a rule against characters that are too OP on the first page of this discussion. But we have Stormbreaker Thor who is stronger than one of the banned characters listed (Infinity Gauntlet Thanos) so really anything goes I suppose.
I'm keeping the drill motion, is that ok?

I honestly don't care either way. I just want to make sure certain characters are not too powerful they overshadow everyone else in the plot. Reason I picked Kale as my powerhouse, given she only uses Berserker in emergency situations and actively refuses to use that power.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hmmm for the future, could I claim elecman?

11798A1D-2F40-4170-9339-DAF2ABDE5602.png

Description:
An electrical based robot with energy storage of a nuclear power plant, elecman is an egotistical blowheart, that loves to examine the beauty in life and most certainly the beauty the the enemy’s death. He priorities the style of a battle over power in a battle, although he tried to balance the two

primary ability:

Thunder beam:
Shooting a pillar of lightning, he electrifies the competition with raw electrical energy that would short circuit most airliners.

Electric pulse:
A variation of electricity that can cascade and jump through many outlets and electrical al devices. If used on the floor or any other surface, it will arch and act as a conduit for his attacks

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I honestly don't care either way. I just want to make sure certain characters are not too powerful they overshadow everyone else in the plot. Reason I picked Kale as my powerhouse, given she only uses Berserker in emergency situations and actively refuses to use that power.
I-Y'know I just meant if that was ok for the plot so far, I meant 'does it fit in with the actions that have happened', and maybe we will not have Artemis or whatever their name is.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog

View attachment 664254
Description:
An electrical based robot with energy storage of a nuclear power plant, elecman is an egotistical blowheart, that loves to examine the beauty in life and most certainly the beauty the the enemy’s death. He priorities the style of a battle over power in a battle, although he tried to balance the two

primary ability:

Thunder beam:
Shooting a pillar of lightning, he electrifies the competition with raw electrical energy that would short circuit most airliners.

Electric pulse:
A variation of electricity that can cascade and jump through many outlets and electrical al devices. If used on the floor or any other surface, it will arch and act as a conduit for his attacks
Also, yes, yes you can.

I-Y'know I just meant if that was ok for the plot so far, I meant 'does it fit in with the actions that have happened', and maybe we will not have Artemis or whatever their name is.

But how can you not allow Artemis but allow Thor with Stormbreaker in? In this hypothetical situation. Both are gods, but one is one with a weapon strong enough to kill a Titan with a reality warping artifact.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
yeah, i don't really think the Greek Gods would be fitting. i might have to drop Artemis for now, but i'll look into Greek Heroes. might go for Achilles, if i'm being honest.

Also, yes, yes you can.
Thanks!
But how can you not allow Artemis but allow Thor with Stormbreaker in? In this hypothetical situation. Both are gods, but one is one with a weapon strong enough to kill a Titan with a reality warping artifact.
Well I have big problems with Thor having stormbreaker be in this as far as powers sake as he can chop through near any attack thrown at him, as he chopped through a full infinity gauntlet attack so. But it’s not up to me *shrugs*

comic

ay.
but i seriously want artemis. i have an idea to limit her power.
how about, being as far away from Olympus as she'll be, her powers are greatly decreased, making her not a feking mega s tier. instead, she'll just be powerful enough to rival Thor and King Sonic, but not undermine them, and be mortal enough to not be OP.

Yeah, taking in thor was kind of a mistake, but while you guys are online I'll work on a post so that we can get replies in.

It's more the weapon than the character that is a bigger issue. I am a sucker for Thor/Rocket banter myself, just kinda wished he either settled on no weapon (Ragnarok) or Mjolnir. But what's done is done and we just have to hope Cobra nerfs it so it doesn't solve all the character's struggles.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
ay.
how about, being as far away from Olympus as she'll be, her powers are greatly decreased, making her not a feking mega s tier. instead, she'll just be powerful enough to rival Thor and King Sonic, but not undermine them, and be mortal enough to not be OP.
Yeah, that might work, seems better than not having a character at all.

ay.

Same idea for Kale really in that Berserker would likewise only rival their power not overshadow it.

And Kale would only use that power in select moments, so Hiro gets stuff to do with Hunter and whoever they join with.

comic

alright cool.
i have the Greek Goddess of Nature, Chastity, the Moon, the Hunt, and Childbirth.

Sans, Snake, Negan, Master Chief, Doomslayer, Rick, Morty, Logan, and Artemis.

alright cool.
i have the Greek Goddess of Nature, Chastity, the Moon, the Hunt, and Childbirth.

Sans, Snake, Negan, Master Chief, Doomslayer, Rick, Morty, Logan, and Artemis.

Now the question is, who do you pair her with? This is the tricky part with S-Class characters as you want group dynamics but also don't want to pick people you'd overshadow.

Wait, somebody please take a character thats just an unkillable forver drunk man in a rabbit suit, I can just imagine a drunk man in a rabbit suit without any arms or legs just screaming...

.....the hell XD.

I'll think it over, gotta go offline to work on RP draft responses. Be back ASAP, either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
lol, probably not. my cast is already one of the biggest. i shouldn't expand it anymore.
I didn't mean for the entire roleplay, I just meant for a bit, maybe for just a few posts, it'd be funny to see Morty explain to her what is going on, Saying something about Ridley but not explaing he had the watch, so Summer would say something along the lines of "Morty, Ridley isn't here, are you seeing things or something?" I'm not sure, but maybe you would like to, I don't know.

comic

wanna know what would be cool?
if someone could make a collection of songs for each battle we've had in the rp.
that would be rad.
if nobody else wants to do it, i can.
i love searching for music.

Last edited:
I hold this post in memorial of the Hunter's Blunderbuss. God bless you, you were a great Gothic Victorian weapon. RIP Blunderbuss, 2015-2018.

...Alright back to business, Eevee what type of ammo goes into a plasma blaster and how much blood needs to go on said ammo before it malfunctions? The Hunter needs a new gun and god damn it he's gonna be edgy and try to make them quicksilver if he can.
Plasma blasters operate on raw plasma. Usually, soldiers load plasma cells into them from ammo packs held in secure steel containers at the waist. Depending on the type of gun the pack is made for, it can hold between five (like Nathan's) and twenty-five (for basically a Plasma-AK, like what Micheal has). Though if one of those cells gets ruptured...
i think it might be around 1 AM to 3 AM where he is, pretty sure. it's 11 PM for me, myself.
Comic, Today at 1:34 AM
I half considered tossing in a pair of my own personal OCs for a story I am writing, but I am debating that.

Also Shen, you should draw inspiration and bring characters from this masterpiece into the plot.

Depends on the day...
*begins pouring gasoline over self and walking towards fire*

View attachment 664254
Description:

primary ability:

Thunder beam:

Electric pulse:
This should be Megamix Elec Man, right, to fit in with the rest of the canon? As in;
275623-118388-mega-man.jpg

This Elec Man? (This page scan was taken from Chapter 1 BTW, so he was under Wily's control here.)
tumblr_o3j910Mjlc1u87la8o3_1280.jpg

Oh, and if someone takes Mega Man, we'll have the trio of heroes from Gigamix!

Plasma blasters operate on raw plasma. Usually, soldiers load plasma cells into them from ammo packs held in secure steel containers at the waist. Depending on the type of gun the pack is made for, it can hold between five (like Nathan's) and twenty-five (for basically a Plasma-AK, like what Micheal has). Though if one of those cells gets ruptured...

Comic, Today at 1:34 AM

*begins pouring gasoline over self and walking towards fire*

This should be Megamix Elec Man, right, to fit in with the rest of the canon? As in;
275623-118388-mega-man.jpg

This Elec Man? (This page scan was taken from Chapter 1 BTW, so he was under Wily's control here.)
tumblr_o3j910Mjlc1u87la8o3_1280.jpg

Oh, and if someone takes Mega Man, we'll have the trio of heroes from Gigamix!
Oh! Then I suppose i’ll Take megamix elecman. He probably has the same personality as the elecman we know and love regardless anyway.

Also the ball is in your court for the battle.

That's moreso Wily-Virus Elec Man. He is cultured and poetic, though, but he's much more focused on doing what's right and saving the day. I recommend you head to your local comic store and pick up the first three issues of Megaman Mastermix, you'll be able to get a good handle on Cut Man and Elec Man from those ones. Also Mastermix is a reprint of both Megamix and Gigamix, which retell the games' stories in interesting ways, so I recommend you pick them up anyways.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
hOLD UP! oh wait, nevermind, I was gonna say 'What if these characters had themes!?' then I realised almost all of them do, as a MASSIVE LEGEND once said (MaxMoeFoe), minus a word or two about a door being gone, 'ME SAD (DOOR GONE)'.

That's moreso Wily-Virus Elec Man. He is cultured and poetic, though, but he's much more focused on doing what's right and saving the day. I recommend you head to your local comic store and pick up the first three issues of Megaman Mastermix, you'll be able to get a good handle on Cut Man and Elec Man from those ones. Also Mastermix is a reprint of both Megamix and Gigamix, which retell the games' stories in interesting ways, so I recommend you pick them up anyways.
Huh, I might take you up on that offer. Who knows? We’ll see lol

Also, mind giving Timeman a response? You don’t need to wait for other characters of yours to progress this fight.

hOLD UP! oh wait, nevermind, I was gonna say 'What if these characters had themes!?' then I realised almost all of them do, as a MASSIVE LEGEND once said (MaxMoeFoe), minus a word or two about a door being gone, 'ME SAD (DOOR GONE)'.
Are we looking for character themes? Because I have one for Timeman

Status
Not open for further replies.