• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think that's a bit excessive myself. Would hate to have you just scrap the post.

I'm not sure what to do TBH. Just seems like every time I get presented with a possible "Toph is just a weak blind girl" gag something ruins it XD. Maybe it can be salvaged with your post. It depends on how Eevee reacts really.

Eh. Realistically she could. Namely Iron Man, X and Y have the biggest disadvantage against her.

I never said it wasn't true XD

Toph is a matchup nightmare for the group. Yang herself uses metal gauntlets as well. Her only actual threats are Shantae and Spider-Man (I know little of Lance and Nathan to give them fair judgement one way or another)

Nathan and Snake are very similar, so if Toph can deal with Snake, she could deal with Nathan.

Snake is a super soldier correct? Like Captain America? Well, his guns and general weaponry will be a bit useless and I don't think he has the physicals to endure a wave of metal or rocks coming down on him. Though if he does get close to her she could be in trouble....but Toph has control of the terrain they fight on so easier said than done to do that.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
You know what would be the coolest thing?
If we actually complete this roleplay.
I don't think I've ever seen a completed roleplay on Pokecharms. Link one for me if there is one.
if we do finish this, I'm already planning my outro posts for my characters, if they survive to that point.

I don't think I've ever seen a completed roleplay on Pokecharms. Link one for me if there is one.
if we do finish this, I'm already planning my outro posts for my characters, if they survive to that point.

Shoot for the stars!

Though Ender Eye and CoDA have survived for an eternity (Will send replies to each) and the Naruto RP has a chance.

I was actually part of two complete ones that I really liked, though I can solidly say I’ve vastly improved since then. Completing this RP would take a while. Also I’ll post on RP stuff when I’m home.
And Nathan might be the best opponent for Toph actually. He’d strip her of her greatest advantage, the environment, thanks to his parkour skills. He uses the environment around him to maximize his potential.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I'm intending on having a break from the actual story in the roleplay, I can fit it into the story, but I intend on having the characters taking a 'cruise' of sorts as a way to form friendships with other characters for a bit before getting back to the fights and stuff, maybe this would be a good chance for a few of the characters to preform a song, I'm gonna start making Angel Dust more of a master of disguise and impersonation, but he won't be the weakest character.

I'm intending on having a break from the actual story in the roleplay, I can fit it into the story, but I intend on having the characters taking a 'cruise' of sorts as a way to form friendships with other characters for a bit before getting back to the fights and stuff, maybe this would be a good chance for a few of the characters to preform a song, I'm gonna start making Angel Dust more of a master of disguise and impersonation, but he won't be the weakest character.
No offense? But that sounds like the best way to derail the plot. We already formed good relationships and many many characters would hate to sit around rather than fix the multiversal issue.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

Well errr I just joined so I’m not sure if Timeman should be pulled out of the action before he even gets any you know?

Also, would love if angel dust gets some power development like that, making him/her a trickster is very fitting ^

And I’m not willing to have any of my characters do that AS SOON as the major event I’ve been working on for... a month now maybe? Finally comes to fruition.

comic

i agree, a cruise would seriously derail the plot. we've got some momentum going, and that would just suck.
your reasoning was to 'develop characters and friendships'.
we can already do that without some random cruise of sorts. we've got everyone in the Black Lion, heading to God knows where, and they're chatting away in there.
we had Sans, Hughes and Toph exploring through the Labyzinth, simply chatting away, developing themselves and creating a friendship between them.
team Stark has already also had time to develop. we've got other conflicts going on as well to develop characters and their friendships with one another, all, more or less, involved in a similar plot. the main goal is to bring everyone together, and if we're doing that by cruise, it wouldn't be all that great, especially considering almost all of the characters main motivation is to get back home in their own universe.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Sorry about that, I was just thinking about it, maybe it'd be cool, and what I mean is maybe after the fight, Iron Man's repulsors are damaged and none of the characters would be able to carry all of the other characters, they have to take a ferry to get across the water, to meet up with somebody they heard about, maybe, just maybe, and by the way,
And I’m not willing to have any of my characters do that AS SOON as the major event I’ve been working on for... a month now maybe? Finally comes to fruition.
I meant a while after the civil war fight, not right now.

Currently at school with a cell phone, and my post is going to be a mini-essay. Do you think I can do that right now?
Hey hey don’t give me sass.

I was just politely asking. If you were otherwise engaged you could have said so and we’d be fine.
Guys, chill, I'm not letting this end up dead because of fights.

I like the idea behind more interaction rather than just fighting and what not, so I can sense where ChildOfTheLettuce is coming from. Interaction stuff is good, and we need more of it. (Midoriya's group right now can really use it *cough* @Pro Hero Dekiru *cough*)

But yeah, we need it in a way that feels organic and doesn't take away from the main plot too long. But I do think more opportunity for that is a good thing.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I feel that having that happen might be a good place to fit some comedy, but I have no ideas of how to put it in a natural plot, maybe somebody has more information about the crystals and a possible idea of how to get back to their own dimensions, but they have to go out for a while, so some of the characters go with them and some stay behind, the scene wouldn't be that long, but it might be a good excuse for me to be able to do something I've been planning, but it won't be any big reveal like they were living in the matrix and the portals were glitches in the system after being hacked, it's just to give Angel Dust a chance to play the piano, yeah, that's it, big reveal everybody, Angel Dust is into music, as well as singing, but I will bring back Eldiocorc and Zeliyis, as well as more soldiers to fight, so you can look forward to that.

I will bring back Eldiocorc and Zeliyis, as well as more soldiers to fight, so you can look forward to that.
Hmmm guess this will be a first for me. If I ever get out of the abandoned castle lol

So everyone’s motivations is to go back home? If so that’s interesting, because that’s not Timeman’s. Also, didn’t know that Angel dust would WANT to go back to hell

comic

Hmmm guess this will be a first for me. If I ever get out of the abandoned castle lol

So everyone’s motivations is to go back home? If so that’s interesting, because that’s not Timeman’s. Also, didn’t know that Angel dust would WANT to go back to hell
I didn't mean everyone has that goal. Just many of the characters.
Out of my group, Negan wouldn't care much to return. Neither would Rick and Morty, as they can freely travel wherever they wish.
Logan really doesn't care. He's slowly dying, so his time is probably the most limited of any other character we have.
Snake and Sans desire to return, however.

comic

1. SOULs shatter when it's owner dies. There would be none on the battlefield.
2. Sans is already OP in this rp. Giving him SOULs would greatly increase his abilities. Enough to probably even take on Thor ad King Sonic, so I'm avoiding SOUL absorption.

1. SOULs shatter when it's owner dies. There would be none on the battlefield.
2. Sans is already OP in this rp. Giving him SOULs would greatly increase his abilities. Enough to probably even take on Thor ad King Sonic, so I'm avoiding SOUL absorption.

Okay that’s a good point. My mind was just wandering is all.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Well, most of the characters would wanna go home I'd guess, maybe not a few, but at least half, I'm not sure about Angel Dust or Ridley at this point, but just generally they'd most likely want to learn more about the crystals, maybe there's a reason somebody else can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.