• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet it would also lose two incredibly strong, incredibly valuable assets, and go against what his team would want. I can't see Hiro letting the Robot Masters go to Time Man under any circumstance, and I believe Master Chief would be in agreement with Hiro here more times than not.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yet it would also lose two incredibly strong, incredibly valuable assets, and go against what his team would want. I can't see Hiro letting the Robot Masters go to Time Man under any circumstance, and I believe Master Chief would be in agreement with Hiro here more times than not.
He also disobeyed Cortana more than a few times let I remind XD. But as said, it’s up to how their characters would react. The die has been case, now it’s up to them.

Speaking of which, due to me being gone for most of the day now, I’m doling out permission to auto my characters for the next twelve hours.
Iron Man, Z and Omega are not allowed to be touched, save for Godjacob having Omega’s big hulking form capture the unconscious Marseilles team and bringing them back to Z.
Nathan, I’ll hand over to Comic for the time being, due to him already requesting to do something with Nathan.
X, Y, Keda and the Nomad will be handed over to Godjacob for the time being.
Cut Man, I reluctantly give to Shen for the time being. Just don’t do anything with him against my wishes.
I believe that’s all my currently-active characters.

Cutman: *Came in and helped to fight with Hiro and Master Chief*

Hiro: ...why should we doubt Cutman is our ally again?
Different dimensions. 1. It’s a war they don’t know of which they don’t know who is on the right side. Chief allied with arbiter who glasses countless of his own race, so he make logical choices, not emotional ones XD.

2. If that’s what Timeman and Elecman do, they claim that cutman is a criminal, who knows what cutman did to be a criminal in their mind?

3. Caring. Accepting Timeman’s compromise would make him not attack them any longer and go away, something Chief wants, as well as taking his ally with him and the supposed criminal

Logan: "I don't need some f*cking little girl trying to tell me how to act."

Hughes:
maxresdefault.jpg

"She was staring directly at him with her misty eyes"

Actually, no. Toph was not looking Logan in the eye. Toph was addressing him, but she has yet to look anyone in the eye in this RP.

Different dimensions. 1. It’s a war they don’t know of which they don’t know who is on the right side. Chief allied with arbiter who glasses countless of his own race, so he make logical choices, not emotional ones XD.

Hiro: The "logical" choice seems to be to trust the guy who helped me and not trust the two psychopaths who were on a killing spree that I literally saw which started all of this.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Just to clarify, I didn't state her grey pupils were looking into his eyes, just that she was looking at him. I never said into his eyes.

As for Chief's response, he's going to make the most logical choice, and stand up for Cutman and Elecman. If you need clarification to his decision, you'll have to wait and see it in my post, depending on how Hiro responds.

Hiro: The "logical" choice seems to be to trust the guy who helped me and not trust the two psychopaths who were on a killing spree that I literally saw which started all of this.
Also bear in mind she has no power right now, and timeman/Chief brawl could possibly, however small or large, could lead to a Timeman victory, which he could then do what he wanted to them. It’s a risk reward scenario. Is she willing to risk lives and power that isn’t her own on a hunch that cutman is actually a good guy?

comic

Also bear in mind she has no power right now, and timeman/Chief brawl could possibly, however small or large, could lead to a Timeman victory, which he could then do what he wanted to them. It’s a risk reward scenario. Is she willing to risk lives and power that isn’t her own on a hunch that cutman is actually a good guy?
Wait, is Hiro male or female? Have I been using incorrect pronouns this whole time?

He has low to no magic, but that doesn't make him helpless.

Allowing Timeman to just have literally everything he wants after what he had done is not something Hiro as a character would do. (Nor am I a fan of in real life.) I'll do what I think Hiro would actually do in this situation, but blatant concession is not gonna happen. I just need a minute to think.

He has low to no magic, but that doesn't make him helpless.

Allowing Timeman to just have literally everything he wants after what he had done is not something Hiro as a character would do. (Nor am I a fan of in real life.) I'll do what I think Hiro would actually do in this situation, but blatant concession is not gonna happen. I just need a minute to think.
Or compromise of the compromise, taking Elecman only

Chief's compromise is a little different. Leave or die. He's seen what Timeman can do, and understands leaving Cutman and Elecman will allow Timeman to formulate a new plan and a new attack.
Chief is looking at the bigger picture.

Well then that’s not a compromise, and Timeman will not allow loses. I think if you pushed the force game, you could get cutman to stay and he take Elecman and lick his wounds. But, having Timeman go back with nothing. Well. Let’s say I have a contingency that’s already been going

I'll just say on the last deal I made with you in a RP (Jin and Konoha) it came out very, very one sided despite you claiming compromise. So I am simply skeptical XD

Working on a reply now in any event.

I'll just say on the last deal I made with you in a RP (Jin and Konoha) it came out very, very one sided despite you claiming compromise. So I am simply skeptical XD

Working on a reply now in any event.

Jin was a...special case. With a suicidal army ready to tear through everyone. They had leverage. This is something different. You act like all deals are exactly the same lol

Jin was a...special case. With a suicidal army ready to tear through everyone. They had leverage. This is something different. You act like all deals are exactly the same lol

I'm just worried over "compromise" deals that make one side look like complete cowards and submissive losers. Which Jin made Konoha appear as during that. We'll see how this deal goes XD

I'm just worried over "compromise" deals that make one side look like complete cowards and submissive losers. Which Jin made Konoha appear as during that. We'll see how this deal goes XD

Timeman isn’t suicidal. In fact, he sees his life as precious as time itself. Hence why he’d be willing to cut his promise down by leaving Cutman and keeping Elecman. But his ego is really his main weakness for diplomacy. As long as it looks like he isn’t losing, he will take most deals.

And this isn’t weakness on Chief and Hiro’s part, securing a new ally to their group whom they didn’t expect

I’ve got a few minutes, so I’ll say this.
Shen, you have your answer. As decided by Godjacob and Comic, who you left in control of the decision, Cut Man and Elec Man stay with Team Hiro. And since Time Man has already got the shit gotten kicked out of him, I see zero reason Master Chief could fail to enforce that.
The Robot Masters stay with Team Hiro, and I’m not letting them get split up again, as that ruins Cut Man’s planned character arc.

Yeah, thanks. Cut Man’s planned main goal is to find a way to remove the Wily virus from his brother, and I plan to use that to test the limits on what Cut Man’s willing to do for his bro.

I’ve got a few minutes, so I’ll say this.
Shen, you have your answer. As decided by Godjacob and Comic, who you left in control of the decision, Cut Man and Elec Man stay with Team Hiro. And since Time Man has already got the shit gotten kicked out of him, I see zero reason Master Chief could fail to enforce that.
The Robot Masters stay with Team Hiro, and I’m not letting them get split up again, as that ruins Cut Man’s planned character arc.

Depends on their actions in the RP. Cutman is looking more and more likely to stay with team Hiro. Elecman? Iffy. Just all to see what happens. It’s a negotiation, actions and words mean everything.

You can’t just declare things and make them law. Timeman can do anything that he wants within logical restrictions. Cutman just got introduced, nothing will ruin his character arc this early.

I mena (Spoiler) Hiro doesn't care that much about Elecman. But if you want Elecman to stay I can have Hiro campaign for both.
Timeman mainly cares about getting something positive out of this engagement. He wants something or someone greater or equal than his losses in this engagement. That’s his primary protocol for this scenario. If your taking Cutman and Elecman, unless you are giving something of equal or greater value, then it’s a battle.

If it’s just cutman, Timeman will cut his losses and keep Elecman

It seems like Timeman is trying to get away and take his cake with him. He's trying to reason while completely outclassed. Honestly he should realize it's a lost cause and he's far too outclassed at this point. Hiro nor Master Chief see no reason to negotiate with the clock headed bastard, nor should they.

If Timeman were to cut his losses, that mean running away before he gets his gears kicked in.

The way I see it, Time Man wants something positive? Too f***ing bad. Time Man was just attempting to kill Master Chief and Hiro. I can’t see them giving him anything whatsoever.

It seems like Timeman is trying to get away and take his cake with him. He's trying to reason while completely outclassed. Honestly he should realize it's a lost cause and he's far too outclassed at this point. Hiro nor Master Chief see no reason to negotiate with the clock headed bastard, nor should they.

If Timeman were to cut his losses, that mean running away before he gets his gears kicked in.

I agree. Since Timeman is the analytical type, it'd make sense for him to see that it's a pointless fight and he'd be better off living to fight another day, probably with stronger allies.

Hm...while he is heavily damaged at this point, he has some energy left. His protocols won’t allow him to abandon a subject without growing from in in some shape or form. Due to the way his brain was coded, he’s bound by that law. However, he might flee if he’s near the brink. But all his main obstacles are down, Hiro being the heaviest hitter down, and cutman being the most relentless. Chief is the weakest link, and only he remains.

Chief is the only available fighter if I recall, and he just saw these guys fight against black holes and time stopping abilities, I’m surprised he isn’t apprehensive at all, considering he’s been around forerunner technologies to know this won’t go anywhere good.

But whatever you want guys choose to do, I will respond as Timeman would In these scenarios. I can’t force him to do something against his personality (unfortunately at times)

Here's a better scenario.
Timeman wants to get out with something?
Here's the compromise.
He's allowed to leave with his life, or he'll have to fight.
Actually, not as black and white as you’d think
In that case, it seems that the D in DWN-00A stands for Denial.
Eh your not wrong. Timeman isn’t programmed to learn what defeat is like. He believes he is perfect and can’t lose.

comic

Actually, not as black and white as you’d think

Eh your not wrong. Timeman isn’t programmed to learn what defeat is like. He believes he is perfect and can’t lose.
I never said it was black and white. I'm just putting it simply.
Timeman wants to win something? He'll win his life, because he's in no position to face off against a Spartan like John.
Not to mention I've been planning on him using a plasma grenade at some point, and if he sticks Timeman with one, it's game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.