• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Marseilles is the town we've had literally everything centering around for 10+ pages of the RP... The Outskirts are just that, the outskirts of the city, whereas the Battlefield is where Doomslayer went ham on literally everything.
Ah very interesting. So distance wise, what’s the difference in distance between the battlefield with Marseilles and the outskirts?

The battlefield is within the city of Marseille itself, taking up about five blocks in every direction of raw destruction. Apparently Marseille is 240.6 km², and in this timeline the outskirts are mostly forests on the northern and eastern sides with the western and southern sides being beach-side.

The battlefield is within the city of Marseille itself, taking up about five blocks in every direction of raw destruction. Apparently Marseille is 240.6 km², and in this timeline the outskirts are mostly forests on the northern and eastern sides with the western and southern sides being beach-side.
Ah nice I’ll take a screenshot of that so I remember it. So the battlefield is inside Marseille, so Specter’s ship should be visible from a large portion of the city, and technically the signal/technology broadcast?

Last edited:
I guess so yes, but there's also that plasma explosion to consider. Also... Specter is kind of getting in the way of literally the entire Soviet attack dynamic if he's able to be seen by most people, not to mention the Doomslayer situation.

I guess so yes, but there's also that plasma explosion to consider. Also... Specter is kind of getting in the way of literally the entire Soviet attack dynamic if he's able to be seen by most people, not to mention the Doomslayer situation.
Hmmm if that’s the case I could have him just announcing to the battlefield area. And his ship visible. That way he won’t be actively intruding in anywhere except the battlefield and that anyone from city could still interact with it or towards it if they’d want to

That is true! So Team Hiro would deal with Specter next then?
Specter: *seeing all these teams come after him*
E164FC23-222C-4223-9FE5-F0A2C664AD7A.png

In all serious though, bring it on! :\=|:

The only question is how would Cut Man come back online with Specter messing things up? Master Chief, perhaps? Unless we divert the CRC towards Specter as well, and have Michael take care of it.

The only question is how would Cut Man come back online with Specter messing things up? Master Chief, perhaps? Unless we divert the CRC towards Specter as well, and have Michael take care of it.
CRC?

Also, cutman should be offline for a little while with the electricity basically zapping him offline. Hm...maybe Hiro has a spell in mind to help.

Erza: Can my fucking group have anything to do!? Everyone else is getting the cool plots and yet we have yet to get an instigating event to give us action.

Yang: Least you aren't a damsel.

Toph: I got no complaints. *Smirks*

Also I say we keep the ship visible to only Hiro's group. Don't want everyone to bother with that plot and overwhelm Spectre.

Erza: Can my fucking group have anything to do!? Everyone else is getting the cool plots and yet we have yet to get an instigating event to give us action.

Yang: Least you aren't a damsel.

Toph: I got no complaints. *Smirks*

Also I say we keep the ship visible to only Hiro's group. Don't want everyone to bother with that plot and overwhelm Spectre.

Specter can take it. It’s like saying eggman personally has to deal with all of them lol. He has subordinates and weapons at his disposal. It’s a ship, I’m sure he has defenses planned ;)

Specter can take it. It’s like saying eggman personally has to deal with all of them lol. He has subordinates and weapons at his disposal. It’s a ship, I’m sure he has defenses planned ;)

That's cool, but Erza's group is supposed to fight the Soviets and help the coalition retake the city. But there is nothing yet to kick start that plot compared to the other plots.

Everyone else is set up but them, and Erza deserves action.

Bakugou: I haven't had a single fight scene yet!

That's cool, but Erza's group is supposed to fight the Soviets and help the coalition retake the city. But there is nothing yet to kick start that plot compared to the other plots.

Everyone else is set up but them, and Erza deserves action.

Bakugou: I haven't had a single fight scene yet!

Hmm yeah that’s a bit unfair. They should start doing well....something XD. @Eeveechu151 ?

Perhaps Michael can run across them before he reaches the city then? The CRC should be farther out than Erza’s Group.
Also, Cut Man’s kinda just shut down for the time being. If they reboot him, he should be able to give himself and Elec a temporary patch job. Though I think he’ll be keeping his brother offline for a bit.

Perhaps Michael can run across them before he reaches the city then? The CRC should be farther out than Erza’s Group.
Also, Cut Man’s kinda just shut down for the time being. If they reboot him, he should be able to give himself and Elec a temporary patch job. Though I think he’ll be keeping his brother offline for a bit.

That would be appreciated. Or just tell me the best way to have Erza lead them to Michael or for them to bump into each other. Something, they need to do something XD

Also Hiro can shock Cutman with a thunder spell, if that can act as a soft jump start to his system XD

That would probably just do more damage, actually. The Robot Masters don’t really have a manual reset switch as far as I’m aware, so Hiro would need to get a computer and reboot him that way.

.....where is a computer here?

Also Eeve advise me on the best way to get Erza's group to Michael? Could use advisory direction here XD

@Comic would it be better to have Kale bring up questions of the ship and make this the moment the try to sway Doomslayer to their common side? Or just use the distraction to hit him?

@Eeveechu151 I still need direction on how to have Erza's group proceed.

#Sadyang

Yang: T-thanks...

Bakugou: Hey what the h....*Gets punched in the face*
This doesn’t look like the same girl that sucker punched a tank to shreds XD

Status
Not open for further replies.