• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason Yang suffers the most out of all the captives (Since she isn't the only one) was that she had the least time to show her stuff and be badass before being captured.

Sans demolished some soldier bots.
Nathan but especially X & Y had the Team Iron Man vs. Team Nathan battle.
Iron Man was an MVP in the Team Nathan battle, and his interference on Yang's behalf in said fight limited her actual impact on it and made her come off as lesser to everyone.

Uh... dunno really. Fight Specter? Though Thor would kind of obliterate him...

Also, dramatic reveal! You have your answer to which member of the team is mine, Godjacob.

Lucario: Fantastic, I am denied any action cause we have a casual S-Tier to remove any drama. Spectacular...

Legit Yang's semblance should explode now XD

Also, I will take Blake & Weiss. Though when I toss them in is another question.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Uh... dunno really. Fight Specter? Though Thor would kind of obliterate him...

Also, dramatic reveal! You have your answer to which member of the team is mine, Godjacob.

Well specter Is kinda like eggman where he has other machines and etc that fight for him, while having powers to his own. While thor and kratos kinda dismantle plot and interesting events in their wake, I could come up with something

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i know we're nowhere near this yet, but i've been putting some thinking into what the Halo Universe will be like whenever x amount of characters arrive there by some mean or another.
and i've got it.
it'll be set after the events of Halo 3, except this Universe had Chief pulled out into the rp at the end of Halo 2, meaning John wasn't around to fight throughout the entirety of Halo 3.
here's the scenario. they arrive on the Ark in the aftermath of Truth firing the Halo Array. there's nothing left, except the Flood. Cortana will also still be on High Charity, so Chief retrieving her will pretty much be the main goal here.
what do you guys think?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
i know we're nowhere near this yet, but i've been putting some thinking into what the Halo Universe will be like whenever x amount of characters arrive there by some mean or another.
and i've got it.
it'll be set after the events of Halo 3, except this Universe had Chief pulled out into the rp at the end of Halo 2, meaning John wasn't around to fight throughout the entirety of Halo 3.
here's the scenario. they arrive on the Ark in the aftermath of Truth firing the Halo Array. there's nothing left, except the Flood. Cortana will also still be on High Charity, so Chief retrieving her will pretty much be the main goal here.
what do you guys think?
Sure, sounds good.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Damn....I did not imagine Kale's ki blast would do that much damage to be honest XD

Also don't have Snake save everyone. Yang needs to go berserk first. But I am doing homework so I need some time first before I can response. Sorry but pls...
perhaps Kale exerted more force than she intended.
also, Snake's still gonna do stuff. how about he frees Yang of her bonds, allowing her to go berserk without the complication of her cuffs and whatnot.

perhaps Kale exerted more force than she intended.
also, Snake's still gonna do stuff. how about he frees Yang of her bonds, allowing her to go berserk without the complication of her cuffs and whatnot.

I mean my plan was to have Yang just burst out of her bonds with her semblance going crazy, then trying to attack Z which distracts him and allows Snake to free the others.

But depends on what people think is better.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
@TheChildOfTheLettuceField
Okay. This might sound a bit unorthodox, but I'd like to request a character.
It's not the request that's unorthodox, but the character himself.
You see, there's an online game development group called SoulGame, and you may or may not have heard of them.
They developed a free online game by the name of "Swords and Souls."
It's a wacky, neat, and sort of badass game, all at the same time. I totally recommend it.
You see, the premise is that you create a character, whose eye shape, hair, hair color, and name can be changed.
This character wants to find glory in a gladiator-like arena (which is entered voluntarily), and gains such by fighting teams of different-themed monsters, creatures, and other Souls (which is the dominant species of the game). Along the way, this character can upgrade his armor, weapons, and skills and can also earn money from the Arena, with which to purchase gear. He can also obtain Skills and Perks which help him in combat.
His gear consists of a helm-less armor set, a one-handed melee weapon (usually a sword), a shield, and a ranged weapon (usually a bow).
Here's a screenshot of the main character in the top gear set.
upload_2018-10-21_19-19-20.png

As mentioned, the eye color and shape can be changed. I'd like to go with this look. The natural Soul skin is black, and their limbs are disembodied, though they float as if they have arms and legs, and they can't extend past normal hand and foot extension.
As for his abilities, I'll describe them now, since finding them for yourself would take gameplay and dedication. If you're up for that, GREAT!!! It's a fun game. But for those who are too lazy, I'll place them into a Spoiler, and I'll also include a link to the game itself if you would like to check it out in your free time. Again, VERY recommended by me.
http://unblockedstuff0.weebly.com/swords-and-souls.html (Swords And Souls)
Skills:
Double Slash
Exactly what it sounds like; the Soul can deliver two strikes, with a 50% chance of weakening the enemy. The attack needs a ten-second cool-down to use again, as do all Skills.
Shield Bash
The Soul rams his shield into an opponent, stunning them for 5.83 seconds. This technique requires a twenty-second cool-down.
Toxic Stab
Delivers a stab that poisons the enemy if contact is made. It needs an eighteen-second cool-down to use again.
Magic Armor
Temporarily increases the user's durability and protection, cutting damage by 65% for 18.33 seconds. It needs forty seconds before it can be used once more.
Heal a 20% chance
As the name implies, the user heals damage by 55%. This technique needs a thirty-three second cool-down before the Soul can heal himself again.
Omnisoul
By far the most powerful attack in the Soul's arsenal, he delivers ten powerful slashes to his opponent. It requires a whole minute to recharge before using again.

Talents:
Brutal
The Soul has a 20% chance to stun his opponent with a melee attack.
Sneaky
If the opponent being attacked has a valid currency on them, the Soul has a 20% chance to pickpocket some on an attack.
Impatient
This Talent shortens cool-down time for Skills. I have already applied it to the Skills, except for Omnisoul, due to nerfing reasons. If you want me to nerf any more Skills, then say so.
Treacherous
The Soul has a 50% chance that any projectile fired could be poisoned.
Vampiric
If an enemy is defeated or killed, the Soul has a 25% chance to restore health points.
Lucky
Not important for the RP. If you want to know, ask or play the game. This has nothing to do with the character's actual luck.
Alchemist
All Potions consumed by the Soul have enhanced effects.
Deadly
Without this Talent, the Soul has a small chance that any normal melee attack can be a Super Critical attack. With this Talent, damage caused by a Super Critical is bumped up to five times an average attack with a sword.
Blessed
If the Soul is defeated in a fight, he has a 20% chance of being revived and getting back up. However, it actually happens so rarely that it doesn't seem like 20% at all; more like 5-10%.

Potions:
Healing
This Potion restores 50% of the drinker's health. (75% in the Soul's case) Five Potions of all kind can be carried at a time. (The number is actually four, but the poor guy isn't going to be able to go back to his dimension and buy some)
Energy
This Potion cuts Skill recharge time by 50% of it's full recharge time. (100% in the Soul's case)
Strength
This Potion drastically increases the drinker's strength by 1.5 times. (2 in the Soul's case)

Spells:
(The Soul can purchase paper talismans that cast magical spells when one is used. It is destroyed then the Spell is used. As with the Potions, the maximum number of individual Spells the Soul has will be increased from four to five)
Fireball
As stated, the Soul blasts a powerful fireball that deals massive damage.
Poison
The Soul casts a spell of Poison which continuously drains the opponent's stamina until either:
A. The opponent is defeated
B. The opponent is healed
C. The opponent is victorious
Lightning
The Soul blasts a bolt of lightning (not as powerful as the Fireball) that stuns the opponent for three seconds.

If anything needs to be edited, let me know.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I should also include that he is not actually as powerful as he seems; a powerful enemy, or a horde of average enemies can overpower him. If he runs out of Spells and Potions, then his power is taken down a peg.

And by a peg, I mean a LARGE peg.

Okay so apparently there's a villain in RWBY who has a red sword that has a rifle like scabbard that fires out his sword at a high speed, said sword being blood red in color...well guess who has the same thing. I just thought it was ironic since, y'know, that's a fairly unique thing. While the villain in question (Taurus) has no actual resemblance to Sam I thought it was worth pointing out. Hell, the characters may never even end up meeting up, it's just worth pointing out in the case they do I suppose.

Anyway, here he is. Might actually introduce him earlier than Raiden, mostly because he's not in such an awkward spot. As in, he's waltzing through the badlands waiting for Raiden to show up. And I really want another character at the moment because the Hunter is fun but y'know a change in pace is always nice yeah

Name: Samuel Rodrigues, "Jetstream Sam"
Universe: Metal Gear (Rising)
Appearance: Wearing pale grey armor with a multitude of green accents, his left arm is a stark contrast to the rest of his body- colored red, black, and a darker grey, with a bulky shoulder. Emblazoned on this arm is the symbol of Desperado- just like any other cybernetic produced by them. A scabbard lays on his right leg, designed with a trigger and clip. This is as best as I can describe him, so here's an image to extrapolate on him.
Backstory: Born in Brazil with both Japanese and Brazilian blood, his father ran a Kenjutsu dojo. Said Father met an end to one of his pupils, which led to Sam leaving behind Brazil...before returning years later to kill said pupil. Following that, Sam wandered the world searching to improve his skill as a mercenary. Besides various odd jobs, he apparently took on ten armed mob enforcers with his sword- long before cyborg technology was widespread. At a point, he eventually took on World Marshal, a private military company acting as a benefactor for a certain shady PMC...
His raid ended with him losing an arm and reluctantly joining their ranks, turning him far more cynical. Later in a Desperado (Said shady offshoot of World Marshal) mission, he encountered and nearly killed Raiden- whom he admonished for viewing his sword as a tool. And such forged a new rivalry between the sword wielding cyborgs...perhaps because they were more similar than either expected.
Abilities: Aside from his incredible skill with a blade, Sam’s cybernetic suit and arm allows him to do several things. He can perform great acts of acrobatics, such as "launching" himself at high speeds, and comprehending things at such a speed it makes things seem rather slow in comparison. He also possesses potent martial skill and strength, easily flipping Raiden in game. Raiden, the same guy who supplexes giant mechs gets supplexed by someone who's the same size.
Other: His signature weapon, "Murasama", is a red colored high frequency blade, complimented by a scabbard with a built in "launcher" which allows it to fire out Murasama at high speeds. Like I said. And gave video proof of.

Jesus Christ...
WELL THAT WASN'T FCKED UP AT ALL =D
Metal Gear Solid, especially Rising, is freaking wild. Like...almost all the bosses end in you dicing them to bits. It's a game mechanic for gods sake! In Rising at least. Solid deconstructs these most of the time. Heck, even Rising deconstructs itself. That's just the type of series Metal Gear is.

Oh, you mean Adam. Yeah, heh, that’s actually pretty funny. And Adam could work really well as a villain here...
Michael’s mech suit is about twelve or so feet tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.