• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I’m sorry for Archie Sonic being the pinnacle of Sonic the Hedgehog storytelling and characters not to mention my entire childhood.
PRAISE IAN FLYNN, THE RENAISSANCE OF SONIC STORYTELLING!

Weiss and Blake could join either Team McAllen or Team Hiro, either way they’ll reunite with the rest of Team RWBY at the Fenrir Far East Branch.

...I just realized.
Ruby is going to LOSE HER SHIT over Lenka’s God Arc.

Okay, but should I wait till we change worlds before I introduce them?

Also why do you think Ruby specifically?

Because Ruby loses her shit over cool weapons.
upload_2018-10-22_13-40-12.png

LOOK AT THAT THING.

I guess you’ve never read the Eggman Empire saga, the Countdown saga, the Endgame saga or the creme de la creme of the Shattered World saga.

Nah, I do not know the arcs. All I know of Archie is that it puts Mega Man and Sonic characters at god tier power levels when into crossover versus debates.

Because Ruby loses her shit over cool weapons.
View attachment 666037
LOOK AT THAT THING.

Aw yes XD

Ruby: *Drools*

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
What is the motivator for Eggman though? Doofenschmirtz gets more background then Eggman. I mean, he's evidently got a lot of hate built up in him but why? Did Sonic cut infront of him and get the last chili dog? Was he fused with a rotten egg? Why does he want the world?

Annnnd that’s why Specter is basically a better eggman

Honestly though, if I had to seriously pick I'd say Azula from ATLA is the best pure villain character I've ever seen. Offers everything you could ever want in a villain and then some.
A villain that’s very hard to top. He did most things perfectly, and was genuinely interesting whenever she came on screen.

Eggman Empire Saga? EGGMAN WINS. Eggman nukes Knothole with an entire air fleet, captures all but three of Sonic’s friends and builds a battle suit specifically designed to take down Sonic THAT ACTUALLY CURB-STOMPS HIM. The only reason Eggman lost in the end is because Snively failed to capture Tails, Knuckles and Amy.
Countdown Saga? Ixis Naugus exercised his rightful claim to the crown through manipulation of the people, the city is turned on Nicole, and Sonic has to try and change the mind of the people. Meanwhile, EGGMAN LAUNCHES THE DEATH EGG II.
The Endgame Saga? ROBOTNIK DIES. Sonic and Robotnik fight their final battle resulting in Robotnik actually dying while Sonic is framed for the murder of Sally Acorn, Knothole is taken over by Robotnik and the Freedom Fighters are scattered across the world.
The Shattered World saga? This post is already long enough so I’m not even going to try and explain how it took what Sonic Unleashed did and made it a thousand times better.
And Eggman’s motivations are actually pretty thorough in the comics. He wants revenge for how shitty the world treated him, and believes that he needs to rule it all. He really only hates Sonic because he keeps stopping him from taking over everything.

And Eggman’s motivations are actually pretty thorough in the comics. He wants revenge for how shitty the world treated him, and believes that he needs to rule it all. He really only hates Sonic because he keeps stopping him from taking over everything.

Eh, "guy had a bad childhood and decided to become evil" is while effective kinda a stock motivation for villains TBH.

I have an OC in a Naruto RP with this exact motive. Only trying to make it more complex.

Also again when should I toss in Blake/Weiss to the mix? When we change worlds or before?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
While we're discussing introducing characters, I need to bring up deaths.
I already plan on killing off most of my characters. Am I the only one who thinks my characters aren't invulnerable to death, or does anyone else plan to have their characters kick the bucket?

I already plan on killing off most of my characters. Am I the only one who thinks my characters aren't invulnerable to death, or does anyone else plan to have their characters kick the bucket?

....I honestly didn't intend to kill off any of my cast. As I am not a personal fan of grim dark stories like that (Anime of Akame ga Kill biggest example of why it can not work so well). But I do agree we can't have our heroes be invulnerable either.

I may have some sucked back home if I want to trim down. Or captured indefinitely.

I was actually considering killing off Z, allowing X to finally fulfill his vow. That’s still a maybe, though. I’m keeping alive Tony, Ruby, the Nomad, Jin and Lora at least since they still have their stories to complete, though killing off one or two of my FE characters would kinda make sense.

Elecman I can see dying. If there’s one thing robot masters do well is die. Timeman....maybe. Specter depends on the circumstance. My cast isn’t invulnerable either

I don’t think Cut Man would let Elec Man die, and in both Archie and comics canon Mega Man’s never actually killed any of the Robot Masters, just gravely injuring most of them. Though... in Archie, he did kinda slaughter the MM2 Robot Masters... and in Gigamix he did have to kill the Stardroids.

I don’t think Cut Man would let Elec Man die, and in both Archie and comics canon Mega Man’s never actually killed any of the Robot Masters, just gravely injuring most of them. Though... in Archie, he did kinda slaughter the MM2 Robot Masters... and in Gigamix he did have to kill the Stardroids.
In the games he kills....like a lot. Kills most everything in his path really. Robot masters drop like flies in the games, the source material

But this isn’t the game version we’re using, remember? This is Megamix canon, so Robot Masters are actually far better at SURVIVING.
And actually, thanks to Mega Man 11 and Cut Man and Wood Man returning in Mega Man 8, we know that even in the games Mega Man doesn’t kill them.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I'll go ahead and put what I have planned for my characters. This will probably change over time, but this is what I'm thinking about as of now.
Sans - Safe
So far, I plan on Sans surviving the events of the rp. He's my main, after all.

Snake - Danger
Snake will stay around for a while longer, but as more Metal Gear characters come in, all superior to Snake, I'll eventually be killing him off.

Master Chief - Danger
It really depends on what I have him do. If he makes it out of his flood infested universe, Chief with Cortana will continue to thrive in the rp, though u don't have many plans for him, so he might not last much longer after the Halo arc.

Doomslayer - Going to Die
The most likely of my cast to die. He's caused nothing but trouble and might pick a fight he won't win. I don't have very many plans for him, anyway.

Rick - Safe
As he's left the rp, he is no longer relevant.

Morty - Safe
Also irrelevant.

Logan - Danger
He will eventually become imbued with godly metal, and become revived, but with his major power boost, Logan might bite off more than he can chew. His fate is yet to be determined.

Negan - Danger
His current arc with Venom may last a nice while, and once he and the symbiote are both trusting of each other, Negan may either become more of a villain, sealing his fate there, or join the good guys to try and get back home.

Artemis - Danger
It really just depends on how she treats Kratos, if we're being honest.

??? - Danger

Kratos - Safe
I have an end game already planned for him. His entire goal in this rp is to return home to his son. Anybody who stands in his way won't last long. He won't be a mainstay in the rp like Sans will, his role will be small.

Carolina - Going to Die
While she may be superior to John, and mat replace Chief depending on if he dies, Carolina doesn't have many arcs going her way. She may stick around for a while, but I ultimately plan to kill her.

But this isn’t the game version we’re using, remember? This is Megamix canon, so Robot Masters are actually far better at SURVIVING.
And actually, thanks to Mega Man 11 and Cut Man and Wood Man returning in Mega Man 8, we know that even in the games Mega Man doesn’t kill them.
*shrugs* a general reference and throw away joke toward the franchise. This is what I always thought:

Kratos - Safe
I have an end game already planned for him. His entire goal in this rp is to return home to his son. Anybody who stands in his way won't last long. He won't be a mainstay in the rp like Sans will, his role will be small.
And that’s why I’m worried about him just being incredibly OP

Sure things (Plan to stick around till the end...as of now.)
-Blake
-Dipper
-Erza
-Hiro
-Lucario
-Star
-Toph
-Weiss
-Yang

TBD (Characters who, while they may not DIE per say. Are expendable for removal or leaving the plot in some fashion.)
-Akame
-Bakugou
-Finn & Jake
-Kale
-Raven

Though I want satisfying conclusions to any character's story I decide to remove.

Good, glad we are in agreement that Doofenschmirtz > Eggman.

Anyways...

100% Safe:
Raiden
Thunderhead/Sarah
Grey Knight/Kiran

As big MCs, I want these guys to live. Plus they could have decent motivation at the death of their companions. Also if Snake does die...Raiden has some cleaning up to do.

Stay safe out there ya'll:
Priscilla
Unkillable/Jackson
Quint
Aisha
Gerald
Jetstream Sam

I'm not totally against these fellows meeting a gruesome end. Two aren't important following HeroSquad (Unless Z wants Aisha for some...concerning information), and Jackson is a tricky bugger since he can only be killed under extreme conditions and drowning/suffocation/starvation etc.. But one could get motivation from the other's death. Sam dies anyways in MGR so he's doomed anyways. Maybe Murasama finds it's way to Raiden still.

Uh oh:
Doctor Comma
This guy's a goner.

Uh, I'm not in agreement about this...

100% Safe
Nathan
X
Y
Iron Man
Jin
Lora
Ruby
The Nomad
Shantae
Cut Man
King Sonic
Silver
Blaze
Everyone but Nathan, X and Y have a story to continue, and I'd like to keep the Project X Series people around.

50% Safe
Lucina
Robin
Chrom
Sumia
Z
Keda
Killing off Z is something I'm open to due to X finally being able to fulfill his vow, the FE characters come from a series with permadeath so it wouldn't be out of left field for them, and if anyone needs to make a heroic sacrifice it's best if Keda does it. Keda's death could also give Erza motivation to go ham.

0% Safe
Omega
Yang is going to freaking destroy Omega...

Uh, I'm not in agreement about this...

Well we can't help you then if you can't see how obvious it is that Doofenschmirtz is superior to Eggman.

0% Safe
Omega
Yang is going to freaking destroy Omega...

Yang: *Crackles knuckles* Gonna be fun. It'd better be what happens, I need payoff for this crap portrayal I've had so far.

Well, does Eggman have his own evil jingle? I didn't think so.
Also I forgot the Hunter in my list...he's, like, 99% going to survive. I'll let him get beaten up and bruised but the dude comes from a soulslike...of course he'll be the determinator. He's also my main character I've controlled so far, so there is that. But in the unlikely case he overstays his welcome, he can say sayonara.

Status
Not open for further replies.