• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have one thing to say...Kirby could wipe the floor with all them. He could wipe the floor with everyone.

Honestly, it's a meme in of itself but Kirby's stopped multiple planet-destroying threats, taken on gods, is close to being a god, and stopped the extinction of all life. Yes, Kirby does often need help. But that doesn't stop his potential from being unparalleled. His simple ability to copy other's abilities is in of itself overpowered. He can even wield the Monado when copying Shulk, if we consider what he does in Smash to be canon. And the Monado isn't just some cool looking sword. You need to be really strong willed to wield it, and even then that'll drive your body to it's absolute limits- it nearly killed Dunban and left him without one of his arms, and the only reason Shulk can wield it is because of who he really is. So if he copies god like attributes from Shulk, he could logically do that with any god like character.

I honestly think Kirby is bar none the most powerful character in gaming- except maybe Kratos, and even then they could give one another a run for their money.

...He also flies. He is at the least an S-, at the most an S+. Of course, Kirby's still a kid. He's gone on rampages for a singular slice of cake, but he needs actually motivation. He's also realllllly easily distracted. Since nobody wants him and I feel personally he'd add nothing to the RP, I'm going to say let's not use him.

...Or maybe I'm severely over-hyping his power. Which I wouldn't say I'm not guilty of.

Okay, I have one thing to say...Kirby could wipe the floor with all them. He could wipe the floor with everyone.

Honestly, it's a meme in of itself but Kirby's stopped multiple planet-destroying threats, taken on gods, is close to being a god, and stopped the extinction of all life. Yes, Kirby does often need help. But that doesn't stop his potential from being unparalleled. His simple ability to copy other's abilities is in of itself overpowered. He can even wield the Monado when copying Shulk, if we consider what he does in Smash to be canon. And the Monado isn't just some cool looking sword. You need to be really strong willed to wield it, and even then that'll drive your body to it's absolute limits- it nearly killed Dunban and left him without one of his arms, and the only reason Shulk can wield it is because of who he really is. So if he copies god like attributes from Shulk, he could logically do that with any god like character.

I honestly think Kirby is bar none the most powerful character in gaming- except maybe Kratos, and even then they could give one another a run for their money.

...He also flies. He is at the least an S-, at the most an S+. Of course, Kirby's still a kid. He's gone on rampages for a singular slice of cake, but he needs actually motivation. He's also realllllly easily distracted. Since nobody wants him and I feel personally he'd add nothing to the RP, I'm going to say let's not use him.

...Or maybe I'm severely over-hyping his power. Which I wouldn't say I'm not guilty of.

I think I found the entire basis for ScrewAttack's verdict in Kirby vs. Majin Buu right here XD.

I do believe the little guy is getting a bit...overwanked for my tastes around here. My issue with Kirby in the RP is that well...he doesn't talk much, which is not the easiest character to really get down. And his characteristics extend mostly to just being "cute."

Course, somebody could portray him as OP as this post implies and that would cause problems. IDk.

Actually, i do need a Kaleb reaction. Will work on a post soon. But first, i need stuff from Comic and Cloud so that Negan and Keith tell their respective groups their plans. Those two are kinda the leaders of their groups.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I actually technically have two versions of Eggman planned as future villains, namely The Alchemist from Black Knight, being the main villain of my personal extension of the game's story I'm currently calling "Sonic and the Alchemist's Curse", and Eggman Nega, the version from Silver's future.
Specter: see? Humans cause nothing but chaos for themselves!

Eggman Huh? That would sure make things...interesting lol

Updated the tier list to include some characters that weren’t here before

TIER LIST
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S+ Tier (Universal Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)

Artemis (Olympus)
Kratos
S- Tier (God-Like)
Thor
Artemis (Weakened)
Kale (Berserker)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
King Sonic
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Sans
Specter?
B+ Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Silver
Toph
Ridley
X
Y
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Timeman
Darth Vader
Midoriya
Yang
Azula
B Tier (Superhuman)
Edward Elric
Logan
Doomslayer
Master Chief
Iron Man (XLVII)
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Bowser
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iid
Spiderman
Torodoki
Cutman
B- Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
C+ Tier (Way Above Average)
Solid Snake
Nathan
Reagan
Uraraka
Keda and Alpha (if gifted by Armetis)
Hughes
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keith
Keda & Alpha
Finn
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Eggman Nega
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines

Last edited:
Okay either Yang needs to move up or the bulk of my cast needs to move down. I feel like a parrot with this complaint XD.

Also what is Erza's group supposed to do now that Specter is attacking the already weakened and thinned out Soviets? I made the joke post earlier but I am worried about them having nothing to do.

Also stuck in class, presentation today. Will reply ASAP and apologies for the delay.

Okay either Yang needs to move up or the bulk of my cast needs to move down. I feel like a parrot with this complaint XD.

Also what is Erza's group supposed to do now that Specter is attacking the already weakened and thinned out Soviets? I made the joke post earlier but I am worried about them having nothing to do.

Also stuck in class, presentation today. Will reply ASAP and apologies for the delay.

Hmmmm yang maybe. I think that you might have a point there lol.

Hmmm specter is kind of converting both American and soviets, but seemed interested in a soviet building and started there. I don’t know what eevee had planned or something, but attacking just a ton of fodder sounds kind of boring, don’t you think?

If you like, you can focus efforts on specter

Also questions about tier list!

-Given how high the bulk of my cast is. I feel Lucario and maybe even Finn & Jake are a bit...too low? IDK feels weird that they are so much weaker apparently than the bulk of my cast.

-I never confirmed using Azula. And even if I did she should at least be on the same tier as Toph.

But then that's be Hiro's group, Star's group, Erza's group & Midoriya's group all converging on two people and an army of foot-soldiers. That seems like overkill.
Hmmm good point. Maybe eevee can come up with something. I mean. Other then beat up faceless soldier punching bags.

-Given how high the bulk of my cast is. I feel Lucario and maybe even Finn & Jake are a bit...too low? IDK feels weird that they are so much weaker apparently than the bulk of my cast.

-I never confirmed using Azula. And even if I did she should at least be on the same tier as Toph.

Nah I think they fit, Finn and Jake really aren’t that strong. And lucario is moderate, still fitting his place. Lucario is just a pokemon after all.

Azula? Hm...I suppose same tier as toph, but I want to say toph is stronger. I suppose she makes it by the skin of her teeth

Nah I think they fit, Finn and Jake really aren’t that strong. And lucario is moderate, still fitting his place. Lucario is just a pokemon after all.

It's just weird, cause in my head Lucario beats Toph straight up despite Toph being A-tier herself. And he already fought Yang and Spider-Man 2 on 1 in this RP.

Azula? Hm...I suppose same tier as toph, but I want to say toph is stronger. I suppose she makes it by the skin of her teeth

Azula fought Aang (The Drill) and nearly beat him before Aang broke the drill and was Zuko's better throughout the entire story up till she went insane and lost her biggest advantage. Tactical thinking and cold focus. IDK just seems kinda insulting to have her ranked so low. If I decide to use her of course XD

Anyway got class. Be back ASAP!

It's just weird, cause in my head Lucario beats Toph straight up despite Toph being A-tier herself. And he already fought Yang and Spider-Man 2 on 1 in this RP.
Just because someone is of a lower tier doesn’t mean they are automatically going to lose against those in a higher tier. It’s just a estimate of power levels.

Azula fought Aang (The Drill) and nearly beat him before Aang broke the drill and was Zuko's better throughout the entire story up till she went insane and lost her biggest advantage. Tactical thinking and cold focus. IDK just seems kinda insulting to have her ranked so low. If I decide to use her of course XD
At the time toph was better than aang. Plus all she can really do is use fire and lightning compared to Ridley, a giant metal armored dragon space pirate that can fire plasma and be soaked in lava and come out without a scratch XD

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I didn't add characters to the tier list yet solely because they haven't been introduced yet.
Which is why I removed Artemis, Silver, King Sonic and so forth from the list until they're finally introduced.

I didn't add characters to the tier list yet solely because they haven't been introduced yet.
Which is why I removed Artemis, Silver, King Sonic and so forth from the list until they're finally introduced.
Still, the tier list is the characters that are at least planned for the future, so we can also plan ahead on targets, who to avoid, etc

*Prepares to go on a long-winded rant about how arguing Azula<Ridley specifically is not the strongest argument to saying Azula doesn't deserve A-Tier. But sees you placed her there*

Much better. Though again...no idea if I will use her or not XD.

*Sees Bakugou ranked 2 tiers higher than Todoroki*

Um....what?

That part is pasted from comic’s version. That’s his edit not mine. I don’t know much about boku no so forgive me if I don’t know their names or powers

I'll just say that Todoroki should be the same tier as Bakugou. No idea how Comic thinks a guy with fire & ice powers is the same tier as Hughes. (No offense, love the guy.)

Though they don't matter that much. Deku at 8% is as strong as either of them. Really the entire MHA cast here is kinda gonna struggle given Deku is just better than all of them at but a fraction of his own power. Hell he's as fast as Iida with Full Cowl, 5%, and speed is Iida's only thing XD

I'll just say that Todoroki should be the same tier as Bakugou. No idea how Comic thinks a guy with fire & ice powers is the same tier as Hughes. (No offense, love the guy.)

Though they don't matter that much. Deku at 8% is as strong as either of them. Really the entire MHA cast here is kinda gonna struggle given Deku is just better than all of them at but a fraction of his own power. Hell he's as fast as Iida with Full Cowl, 5%, and speed is Iida's only thing XD

Okay, I’ve updated the lines to bump the firey snowflake up notch or two ;)

Deku is THAT strong? Sounds like minato levels of OP

Okay, I’ve updated the lines to bump the firey snowflake up notch or two ;)

Deku is THAT strong? Sounds like minato levels of OP

Okay.

Strong compared to his cast. Not other series in general. Deku would have a harder time dealing with say Erza Scarlet or Ridley etc. even going all out; and he'd need to go higher power, which would destroy his own body.

It's just the rest of his cast mates are weak compared to him. Bakugou barley beat Deku with Deku only using 8% of his power (The amount he can use without breaking his body). It's a problem for MHA cast in this RP, not the RP itself. He just overshadows them.

Yet King Sonic is where he is, and Silver has at least shown greater feats and potential than Sonic.
Yet loses to sonic at nearly every turn. Besides, he doesn’t have the ‘fastest thing alive’ thing going for him. Not to mention shadow beating him as well. I think he’s okay where he’s at. Ridley, toph, and darth Vader Tier is about fair.

No? Silver actually beat Sonic in every battle against him except Generations, and in Generations they specifically used the Silver from 06 that lacked the control and experience of Modern Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.