• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, does Eggman have his own evil jingle? I didn't think so.
Also I forgot the Hunter in my list...he's, like, 99% going to survive. I'll let him get beaten up and bruised but the dude comes from a soulslike...of course he'll be the determinator. He's also my main character I've controlled so far, so there is that. But in the unlikely case he overstays his welcome, he can say sayonara.

You were saying? This is from Sonic Unleashed.
One of these are more epic than the other. Hm...

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Well... The main battle isn't against Zavok. It's against Eggman's wasp bots. Zavok doesn't fight you at all. You fight him. He just stands there as you pummel him and his bots.
And yes; Sonic 06 was a terrible game, but the soundtrack was yes.

Also.
THIS IS MY ESCAPE
I'M RUNNIN THROUGH THIS WORLD
AND I'M NOT LOOKIN BACK

AND I KNOW I CAN GO
WHERE NO ONE'S EVER GONE
AND I'M NOT LOOKIN BACK

Well... The main battle isn't against Zavok. It's against Eggman's wasp bots. Zavok doesn't fight you at all. You fight him. He just stands there as you pummel him and his bots.
And yes; Sonic 06 was a terrible game, but the soundtrack was yes.

Also.
THIS IS MY ESCAPE
I'M RUNNIN THROUGH THIS WORLD
AND I'M NOT LOOKIN BACK

AND I KNOW I CAN GO
WHERE NO ONE'S EVER GONE
AND I'M NOT LOOKIN BACK
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN I GET THERE?!?

*ahem*

Some say I like sonic music

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hol' up, What's this? A meme that fits one of my characters?

Attachments

• ntpj869kplt11.jpg
    ntpj869kplt11.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 44
I posted a jingle. That's a march/national anthem. I was pretty much memeing anyways, just saying that when a cartoon character has more depth that a villain in a 25 year old series...It says something. I get Sonic wants to have this big overarching villain, but I can't sympathize with Eggman nor even hate him like someone like Metal Face or Zanza. Probably because I haven't bothered reading nor intend on reading Archie, but Eggman's own creation seems to have more depth than him, purely because he seems to be a competent villain who goes out there by himself to do stuff, that being Metal Sonic. Being the guy sitting behind the desk wringing his fingers like a 90s cartoon villain for no real reason or motivation is bizarre in these days. You'd think they'd give him something after all this time. Bowser got it, King Dedede...well I'm not sure about him. But when compared to...say, Doctor Doofenshmirtz, who has such a comically tragic backstory and ultimate goals involve not taking over the world but the Tri-State Area, he oozes far more personality in a shorter time.

That's my two cents.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I posted a jingle. That's a march/national anthem. I was pretty much memeing anyways, just saying that when a cartoon character has more depth that a villain in a 25 year old series...It says something. I get Sonic wants to have this big overarching villain, but I can't sympathize with Eggman nor even hate him like someone like Metal Face or Zanza. Probably because I haven't bothered reading nor intend on reading Archie, but Eggman's own creation seems to have more depth than him, purely because he seems to be a competent villain who goes out there by himself to do stuff, that being Metal Sonic. Being the guy sitting behind the desk wringing his fingers like a 90s cartoon villain for no real reason or motivation is bizarre in these days. You'd think they'd give him something after all this time. Bowser got it, King Dedede...well I'm not sure about him. But when compared to...say, Doctor Doofenshmirtz, who has such a comically tragic backstory and ultimate goals involve not taking over the world but the Tri-State Area, he oozes far more personality in a shorter time.

That's my two cents.
Yes, Just yes, this is true, and now, memes that have nothing to do with any of our characters, as well as a little mix of cursed images, and I'm only doing this because I'm trying to outmeme you guys.

Attachments

• 2jpa86p6sst11.png
    2jpa86p6sst11.png
    871.9 KB · Views: 45
  • bexbvtj48kt11.jpg
    bexbvtj48kt11.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 39
  • ce2u5ar9ktt11.jpg
    ce2u5ar9ktt11.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 41
  • nh90carxkhp11.jpg
    nh90carxkhp11.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 40
  • nw2j0h1jxmp11.jpg
    nw2j0h1jxmp11.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 19j3ltinpmp11.jpg
    19j3ltinpmp11.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 44
  • hsh45pzyrlp11.jpg
    hsh45pzyrlp11.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 37
  • sy5g60cheop11.jpg
    sy5g60cheop11.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 36
  • t9zs1hpc7rt11.png
    t9zs1hpc7rt11.png
    263.2 KB · Views: 40

Yes, Just yes, this is true, and now, memes that have nothing to do with any of our characters, as well as a little mix of cursed images, and I'm only doing this because I'm trying to outmeme you guys.
A true meme lord can have a meme for whatever situation arises. You are not a meme lord. Your a meme squire. I am the undisputed king of memes on this site. 8)

Look we all love a good meme from time to time...But we could actually get in trouble for this so I'd recommend against it.

also using imgflip instead of making them in mspaint or photoshop
Yeahhhh don’t want the admins coming in on us XD.

Anyway, speaking of eggman, would he be joining in on this RP? We already have a sonic and silver after all

And a legion of stormtroopers missing a smuggler, and then being defeated by Ewoks is impressive?

The Death Star they were told to miss so they could track them back.

They are failures, I do not object to this. The droids were just worse. It's like a guy with a broken wrist vs. a guy in a full body cast XD.

The Death Star they were told to miss so they could track them back.

They are failures, I do not object to this. The droids were just worse. It's like a guy with a broken wrist vs. a guy in a full body cast XD.
Actually no. They aren’t comparable. The empire lost two superweapons, lost to Ewoks, renounced for missing, and also 20 stormtroopers were literally killed by a pig. A pig.

The CIS, confederacy of independent systems outnumbered the storms 10 to 1, with better fighters and better ships. They win on all accounts

Actually no. They aren’t comparable. The empire lost two superweapons, lost to Ewoks, renounced for missing, and also 20 stormtroopers were literally killed by a pig. A pig.

The CIS, confederacy of independent systems outnumbered the storms 10 to 1, with better fighters and better ships. They win on all accounts

The CIS lost to THIS.

They are much more incompetent, and the Empire ruled the Galaxy for decades and nearly crushed the rebels. The CIS was getting their asses handed to them by until Palpatine engaged Order 626.

Now PM me. Because this conversation is gonna likely get off topic and in trouble being a discussion XD

The CIS lost to THIS.

They are much more incompetent, and the Empire ruled the Galaxy for decades and nearly crushed the rebels. The CIS was getting their asses handed to them by until Palpatine engaged Order 626.

Now PM me. Because this conversation is gonna likely get off topic and in trouble being a discussion XD

Luke destroyed something nearly 50x bigger. A Death Star. And he had less support. Plus that luckrehulk class was slightly armed and not the battleship variant.

The cis nearly won every engagement they fought in, obliterating the republic in every turn and even making it to their capital and fighting it its atmosphere. By episode 3, they had nearly crushed the republic, a much MUCH bigger enemy than the rebels would ever grow to be.

Now we pm lol

you think the Covenant Empire could wreck them? i think they could.
Hm the covenant are a force to be reckoned with. They would decimate most Star Wars factions. The republic would hurt the covenant substantially before dying, and the separatists is an even 50/50, slipspace travel and superior shielding technology balancing the vast numbers of their ships and fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.