• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Shoot, I forgot to rank my characters...

Soul- S
Todoroki- S
Deku- S
Dex- A
Iida- B
Uraraka- C

To be honest, I don't know if I'm doing this right. Look good? All I know is that in rank from best to not the greatest, this is how my characters rank.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Shoot, I forgot to rank my characters...

Soul- S
Todoroki- S
Deku- S
Dex- A
Iida- B
Uraraka- C

To be honest, I don't know if I'm doing this right. Look good? All I know is that in rank from best to not the greatest, this is how my characters rank.

Wait a minute. S rank? What makes them S and A ranks? Not even sans is that high

Yeah, I can’t see any MHA students aside from full-power Midoriya being A-tier.
And let’s say they can’t. That way we can still have the Soviet fight. The Battlefield is on the southern side of the city, and Team Erza and the CRC are in the North.

Also, I need at least Lance to reply to this. We’ll be sending the Labyzinth people off to Camelot and HeroSquad soon. Team Stark is headed to Camelot and Team McAllen is headed to HeroSquad. The two teams will reunite in the God Eater world, where they’ll also meet up with Team Hiro. Team Lora will be introduced in Camelot, and will join Team Stark. Team Erza and the CRC will go to HeroSquad, but I’m not sure if they should go to the Fenrir Far East Branch or have everyone unite in the Halo world.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I thought the Black Lion group was preparing for a counterattack against the villains, because Negan and co. seem to have also been forgotten by everyone.

Meanwhile specter is still floating there

Hiro: Be patient, we're busying trying to fix Cutman. We'll be there to kick your butt soon as we regroup.

Kale: A-are you sure it is wise to charge the airship without a plan?

Hiro: Eh, wouldn't be the dumbest thing I've ever done. Besides, I've had two back to back fights big fights and now there's a chance for some more. Can never have enough.

Bakugou: *Yells curses in the background*

Also, I need at least Lance to reply to this. We’ll be sending the Labyzinth people off to Camelot and HeroSquad soon. Team Stark is headed to Camelot and Team McAllen is headed to HeroSquad. The two teams will reunite in the God Eater world, where they’ll also meet up with Team Hiro. Team Lora will be introduced in Camelot, and will join Team Stark. Team Erza and the CRC will go to HeroSquad, but I’m not sure if they should go to the Fenrir Far East Branch or have everyone unite in the Halo world.
Idea to build on this. We can send Team Erza and the CRC to Mega City after HeroSquad, and everyone can unite in the Halo world.

Bakugou: Try to twist that knife any deeper and I promise you'll be blown to hell!

Good luck doing that without fighting buddy <.>

Kale: W-what do you mean for....non-humans?
Specter only has a vendetta against humanity, not anyone else. No if you have a non-human character, then specter won’t start out instantly hating you for it. If your human however...slaving time lol.

Idea to build on this. We can send Team Erza and the CRC to Mega City after HeroSquad, and everyone can unite in the Halo world.
Uniting in the halo world?

Yang: I feel contractually obligated to make some sort of Red vs. Blue reference when we go there.

Cool. But what about the Airship villains and the Black Lion crew? How do they factor to this new development. And how should I introduce Blake & Weiss?
Wait, where is this airship? And where is it in proximity to Specter’s?

Specter only has a vendetta against humanity, not anyone else. No if you have a non-human character, then specter won’t start out instantly hating you for it. If your human however...slaving time lol.

Hiro: Well, I am human. But I look no different from Kale really and I do travel a fair number of worlds like an alien race. Think I can just...blend in or would he have a way to know the difference?

Hiro: Well, I am human. But I look no different from Kale really and I do travel a fair number of worlds like an alien race. Think I can just...blend in or would he have a way to know the difference?
Well, if he sees someone that looks human, he automatically thinks you are human unless proven otherwise. I mean, could you blame him? XD

Well, if he sees someone that looks human, he automatically thinks you are human unless proven otherwise. I mean, could you blame him? XD

I swear you just picked this guy cause he is a Xenophobe XD

But yeah, interesting. We'll see what happens.

Specter: Submit filthy humans!

Kale: A-actually I am a Saiyan

The Black Lion crew can probably go to HeroSquad and unite with Team Nathan via Spider-Man recognizing Thor.

Has....Homecoming Spider-Man met Thor?

I swear you just picked this guy cause he is a Xenophobe XD

But yeah, interesting. We'll see what happens.

Specter: Submit filthy humans!

Kale: A-actually I am a Saiyan
That’s kai’s shtick XD. Eggman hates animals, and specter has a vendetta against humanity for enslaving his race, so he wants to enslave them in revenge. So that’s reasonable hatred there lol.

And specter is more cultured in the way he comes off, not quite as blunt as Kai XD.

Huh...wonder how that exchange would go down lol. That would throw him for a loop

As a devout student of the Sonic series’ characters, lore and mythos, I can say Eggman doesn’t hate animals. He considers them inferior, yes, but the only animal he hates is Hedgehogs.
Well then a slight revise. Point is, a lot of villains have predjudice. Voldemort with muggles, Palpatine with Jedi, the covenant with humanity, it just so happens Specter’s is the human race, no Kai copying here XD

Actually no. That just means that, like most humans, Eggman considers himself better than others, especially Mobians. I consider myself superior to dogs, but I adore them.

Eggman’s going to enslave humankind as well as the Mobians if he has the chance, it’s not mutually exclusive. Eggman just considers the Mobians inferior to humans, and humans inferior to Eggman.

Personally, I like Eggman for the opposite reason. Behind the simple surface layer of his character, Eggman is a deep and complex person with a variety of motivations, plots and plans. Just read Archie Sonic to see what I’m talking about, specifically Flynn’s run with the character.

Personally, I like Eggman for the opposite reason. Behind the simple surface layer of his character, Eggman is a deep and complex person with a variety of motivations, plots and plans. Just read Archie Sonic to see what I’m talking about, specifically Flynn’s run with the character.

Eeveechu: Archie Sonic is the only Sonic! Everything else is non-canon!

XD. I get your point (Even if Zuko kinda is my gold standard for "complex" villains. Yes he was a villain.)

Status
Not open for further replies.