• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I never said it was black and white. I'm just putting it simply.
Timeman wants to win something? He'll win his life, because he's in no position to face off against a Spartan like John.
Not to mention I've been planning on him using a plasma grenade at some point, and if he sticks Timeman with one, it's game over.

However time slow is still a thing. Although Timeman doesn’t have many moves left inside that cold metal casing, he has a one he’s been prepping. But that’s more so if this goes sour.

But as said, he’d drop Elecman like a bad habit if he was given something of equal or greater value, that way he’d fulfill his protocols and wouldn’t be bound to stay

Alright, Hiro is proposing that the information about this foreign world and all he has seen is too valuable for an injured Timeman to risk trying to defeat two (As far as Timeman is concerned) relative fresh fighters and leaving with literally nothing of use. That it's too much of a mathematical risk to gamble everything on, especially when one of the people he wants had been an enemy who fought them.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
However time slow is still a thing. Although Timeman doesn’t have many moves left inside that cold metal casing, he has a one he’s been prepping. But that’s more so if this goes sour.

But as said, he’d drop Elecman like a bad habit if he was given something of equal or greater value, that way he’d fulfill his protocols and wouldn’t be bound to stay
I mean, you did already state yourself that Timeman views his life as greater than time itself. Pretty sure that's a 'greater value' than Elecman, personally.

comic

Also, quick question.
Kratos will have the Blades of Chaos, which might be able to match Stormbreaker, but probably only just.
Then I was reminded of the Blade of Olympus.
I probably won't give Kratos access to this, especially because this particular weapon would obliterate Stormbreaker.

Also, quick question.
Kratos will have the Blades of Chaos, which might be able to match Stormbreaker, but probably only just.
Then I was reminded of the Blade of Olympus.
I probably won't give Kratos access to this, especially because this particular weapon would obliterate Stormbreaker.

Blade of Olympus is uneeded for this plot anyway. Kratos is more than strong enough without it.

And a new enemy approaches~

Speaking of new enemies. I wanted to add a villain. But now one whose just another powerhouse only (We've got too many of those). I want a villain who is deadly, but also manipulative and tactical. Someone whose brain is as big a threat to the heroes as anything else.

Like Slade from Teen Titans, Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender or Cinder from RWBY. That kind of idea.

The Blade of Olympus, like the Wings of Icarus, are items Kratos left behind. He shouldn’t have anything beyond what he can get in the new game.
Also, I guess Time Man and Specter can work. Though the above-ground teams already have objectives - the Soviets and Doomguy - so Specter either can’t do much yet or will interfere with almost everything.
And I’d be up for Cinder, but if you added Slade, I’d be almost required to add Robin and Starfire to my roster.

Speaking of new enemies. I wanted to add a villain. But now one whose just another powerhouse only (We've got too many of those). I want a villain who is deadly, but also manipulative and tactical. Someone whose brain is as big a threat to the heroes as anything else.

Like Slade from Teen Titans, Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender or Cinder from RWBY. That kind of idea.
Ah that’s what I aimed to do with specter here. Honestly, Azula would be pretty awesome. She could make a good dynamic

The Blade of Olympus, like the Wings of Icarus, are items Kratos left behind. He shouldn’t have anything beyond what he can get in the new game.
Also, I guess Time Man and Specter can work. Though the above-ground teams already have objectives - the Soviets and Doomguy - so Specter either can’t do much yet or will interfere with almost everything.
And I’d be up for Cinder, but if you added Slade, I’d be almost required to add Robin and Starfire to my roster.
Depending on what you have planned with the Soviet’s and etc. as I recall, doomguy had just beaten the soviets? I’m not sure what specter would be interfering there

No? Have you missed the several times I’ve brought up the remaining Soviet troops as well as the massive wave of reinforcements? The CRC is helping Michael take back Marseilles.
And be patient Godjacob. I’ll reveal which one I’ve taken when it’s time, and that time is soon... probably tomorrow. To set up for that, mind having the mechanical behemoth take away the unconscious people in Marseilles?

I am 50/50 on Cinder/Azula. Could go either way.

Also I am gonna work on my post ASAP. Have lunch and stuff. Is there a specific area the beast is gonna take them?

Okay awesome XD.

Ever made a decision on that homoculous idea?

I decided not to go for it. I think that if I used any more FMA03 characters--especially the Homunculi, who vary so much from their Brotherhood counterparts--you and Eevee would have a stroke or something. And since I don't know exactly what their differences are, I couldn't snatch a Brotherhood one. I could make it work--they're just different but similar universes or something like that--I just don't know how to play them. If I were to take a Homunculus, though, it'd have to be Greed or Lust.

I decided not to go for it. I think that if I used any more FMA03 characters--especially the Homunculi, who vary so much from their Brotherhood counterparts--you and Eevee would have a stroke or something. And since I don't know exactly what their differences are, I couldn't snatch a Brotherhood one. I could make it work--they're just different but similar universes or something like that--I just don't know how to play them. If I were to take a Homunculus, though, it'd have to be Greed or Lust.

Greed is actually the one I’d be most okay with. He’s not op in any respect and his primary ability is simple yet effective, making him an impressive melee attacker. Lust I have to brush up a bit on in my fullmetal knowledge.

I think the main difference is they can die even when their original remains aren’t brought to them. They just have to be killed in the symbol on their bodies. Think about the seal inside alphonze’s Suit.

The thing with Greed is that from what I've heard, his entire character arc is different in the Brotherhood and manga canon than in the 2003 canon, and literally the only thing that I know is that there's this guy named Ling that somehow shares his body with him or something. At the same time, I could easily just pluck 2003 Greed from any point in the story--if I hadn't already taken Ed from a later point. Again, I suppose that I could do the whole "ooooo the same universe but different" thing if I needed to.

And Lust's power is basically that she can make her fingers extend and sharpen at will. As far as I've seen, that's still constant in the other versions.

The thing with Greed is that from what I've heard, his entire character arc is different in the Brotherhood and manga canon than in the 2003 canon, and literally the only thing that I know is that there's this guy named Ling that somehow shares his body with him or something. At the same time, I could easily just pluck 2003 Greed from any point in the story--if I hadn't already taken Ed from a later point. Again, I suppose that I could do the whole "ooooo the same universe but different" thing if I needed to.

And Lust's power is basically that she can make her fingers extend and sharpen at will. As far as I've seen, that's still constant in the other versions.
Wait, ling didn’t exist in the brother hood version? Wow, makes me wonder how they worked that then XD. If ling didn’t exist greed must have had a very brief appearance.

Personally, if we go by the ‘if the seal is destroyed, they die’ thing, then I don’t see a problem with them. It’s when we get to sloth, envy, and pride is when things get super powerful @-@

Ehh...it was sort of brief I guess? I'll throw the explanation into a spoiler for anyone that wants to avoid those. I might actually take Greed now, though...And yeah, I'm with you on Sloth, Envy and Pride. Not that I would use Envy anyway mainly bc I just don't like him...He killed Hughes!!

So Greed's just the leader of this group of human Chimeras from Lab 5 in 2003. He kidnaps Alphonse(I think he does that in Brotherhood too, actually. XD), then Ed, Izumi, and I believe Sig come to his rescue. A snake-human Chimera named Marta and a couple of others, as well as Greed, get away with Al, and several other the Chimeras are killed in the fight. Greed and co are confronted by Lust and Gluttony, and Greed escapes. Marta also gets away(again with Al). Greed goes to a mansion belonging to a character named Dante(the leader of the Homunculi--other than Greed ofc--who is NOT actually a Homunculus herself), where he is trapped. Ed shows up and fights Greed, killing him(Greed's original skeleton was on a table nearby). Aaand that's the end of Greed's character arc.

Ehh...it was sort of brief I guess? I'll throw the explanation into a spoiler for anyone that wants to avoid those. I might actually take Greed now, though...And yeah, I'm with you on Sloth, Envy and Pride. Not that I would use Envy anyway mainly bc I just don't like him...He killed Hughes!!

So Greed's just the leader of this group of human Chimeras from Lab 5 in 2003. He kidnaps Alphonse(I think he does that in Brotherhood too, actually. XD), then Ed, Izumi, and I believe Sig come to his rescue. A snake-human Chimera named Marta and a couple of others, as well as Greed, get away with Al, and several other the Chimeras are killed in the fight. Greed and co are confronted by Lust and Gluttony, and Greed escapes. Marta also gets away(again with Al). Greed goes to a mansion belonging to a character named Dante(the leader of the Homunculi--other than Greed ofc--who is NOT actually a Homunculus herself), where he is trapped. Ed shows up and fights Greed, killing him(Greed's original skeleton was on a table nearby). Aaand that's the end of Greed's character arc.

Huh...so it’s basicalky exactly like the manga, except they cut the part where he came back. Okay so now I’m more comfortable, because it’s the same greed I know. Personally, I’m all for it

2E8xlHM.png

Life of the hunter.
Edit: I compel you to not look at the word threatening too closely or else I'll...I'll be really embarrassed at that typo that no one would've noticed if I didn't point out :?

comic

Well I mean... Things are cleared for me to reply as Omega and Z, but am I clear with Team Nathan, Team Erza and the CRC?
Well, Nathan could address the rising conflict between Logan vs Toph and Highes. Toph just used her bending to freeze Logan's skeleton.
I dunno about the other two, but the answer is 'probably'.

Well, I am waiting for somebody to respond to the Black Lion group so we can get going.

I am waiting on anyone that @Pro Hero Dekiru @Excalibur Queen @Cloudswift or @Eeveechu151 controls in Erza's group to respond to what she just suggested.

Waiting on @Comic to have Master Chief respond to what Hiro just asked.

Waiting on @Eeveechu151 to have Michael lead the group to...wherever they are going. Also waiting on @TheChildOfTheLettuceField to have Angel Dust follow Michael. Same with @Excalibur Queen with Danny and Eevee again with Nomad.

I need to have the mecha take Yang, Sans, Lance and Shantae. Working on that ASAP. I also need to have Kale react to what the Hunter just did.

Waiting on @Eeveechu151 to advance the labyrinth group or @Comic to have Logan address Toph.

Status
Not open for further replies.