• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moar looks at the gym and sees two people at the table. He walks in and says, "Oh, hi." He turns to the man at the table and says, "You look familiar ..." Moar speaks with one hand On the chin '' good, let it be.Who are you, anyway? '' He asks Man
(OOC Yes Darrius. BIC)

Last edited:
"I'm more of a corrdinator," June said. "Ry's the trainer, but I'm the coordinator, but i met Ry at a Pokemon Contest." She smiled at the memory.

"A Coordinator huh?" Darrius smiles. "Certainly nothing i could see myself doing, but certainly a respectable pursuit. I did try my hand at Contests while I was in Hoenn. My mother made me wear a suit and everything. It was quite the fiasco." He says with a laugh. "But good on you, choosing a way to bond with your Pokemon that suits your style. I personally couldn't ask for more than for people to be nice to Pokemon."
(OOC Moar, are you addressing my character? BIC)

"I wonder how they will team us up in the tournament." Robby said as he rubbed his eyes. "I hope I get teamed up with someone good. Ry also said the Viridian Gym leader Blue will be there." Robby said as he got up and started stretching.

"I'm curious about that myself Robbie. Whoever get's paired up with me has a good chance of at least pushing to the top." Darrius says with a laugh. "Not to put anyone down, I'm just confident in my Pokemon."

"Yeah, I hear you. I'll probably use Elekid for this tournament. I feel confident that it can hold its own now." Robby says as he picks up and starts to feed Phanpy. "I'll also have to train up this little guy." Robby says he bottle feeds Phanpy while smiling.

Looking at the time, Robby yells. "Woah it's 2:00 am! I need go on my morning jog!" Robby runs out of the pokemon center and recalls Phanpy. "I'll be here for breakfast!" Robby yells as he runs.

June nodded and walked towards her room, where she laid down to sleep. Meanwhile, Ry exited his room, and tried to sneak out outside for a walk. Then he noticed Darrius. He walked over and said, "Can we have a battle?" He wanted to clear his head, and a battle would do just that.

(OOC Sorry this took so long BIC)

Eon cried out in shock as Knox's jaws clamped down onto his tail, the Dragon Rage he had primed shot being shot off course. Eon won't be able to dodge the Earth Power! Casys thought. Gritting his teeth, Casys said to the Dragonair, "Eon! Use Earthquake!" The ground began to shake violently, canceling out the Earth Power and freeing Eon from Knox's hold.

While running Robby says the SS Anne being prepared for the Competition he then stopped in front of the ship. "Wow, it seems really big, there will be many good trainers here." Robby says he watched the crew set up the ship. Elekid then broke out of it's ball "Ele, Elekid." Elekid said with a determined face. "Elekid.. Alright, I'll use you for sure, and even if you lose I will still be proud of you no matter what." Robby said as he smiled and look down at Elekid.
"Ele!" Elekid said as it jumped into Robby's arms. Just at that moment, a teen with blonde hair and a black jacket walked right by Robby and Elekid and nodded. Time seemed to slow as Robby realized who it was.
So that's Blue.. Robby thought to himself. "Alright, Elekid let's win this." Robby said with a determined face.

Ry unclipped a pokeball and tossed out Star. The Staraptor, took the field. "I just wanna clear my mind." Ry said smiling. "Okay you got the first move."

"Gotcha." Darrius nods and unclips a pokeball of his own, sending out Reaper, his Scizor.
"Alright Reaper, Steel Wing!" Reaper charges forward, her wings glowing a silverish white."

"Star, counter with Steel Wing!"Ry shouted. Star charged the oncoming Scizor with her wings surrounded in white energy. The wings collided creating an explosion.

Running back Robby sees the battle going on. "Oh, looks like Ry and Darrius are battling." Robby says to himself. "Well, I'd love to watch but now I gotta make some pokepuffs." Robby says as he sips his water bottle. Robby ran inside and began to bake two dozen pokepuffs. "So, will winner be able to challenge Blue?" Robby asked aloud remembering back to what had happened only an hour ago.

Ry smiled, when he saw Reaper charge her attack. "Close Combat!" Ry shouted. Star rushed forward to block the claws and deliver a counter attack with her swinging claws and wings.

"Alright, it's already almost time for everyone to get up." Robby said as he looked at the clock, it read 6:38 am. "I am so ready for this tournament!" Robby said as he put his hat on. "I just wonder who will be on my team, maybe Landon, or Ry, maybe even Darrius. Man, there are many options." Robby said.

Status
Not open for further replies.