• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kickin’ it Kanto Style (DISCUSSION)

Can someone please get Stacy ;-; I want to actually rp but since Crystal hasn't replied I can't do anythingggg ;-;
Kinda hard to justify one of our characters going back without it looking weird. Rick has two pokémon roaming, but even if I got na excuse to send one to Cerulean, Stacy is supposedly afraid of pokémon and hasn't even met them either. :?

Kelly was going for the Cascade Badge, and that's the closest character from an active person. She was supposed to go off-RP for a while, but if Draco doesn't mind bringing her back for a bit just to put your character back on track...

The other (probably easier) alternative is to just skip the RP a little and start your next post with something like "After the tour at Cerulean City, Stacy went to Route 5 (...)", and someone will eventualy pick you up from there.

Last edited:
Kinda hard to justify one of our characters going back without it looking weird. Rick has two pokémon roaming, but even if I got na excuse to send one to Cerulean, Stacy is supposedly afraid of pokémon and hasn't even met them either. :?

Kelly was going for the Cascade Badge, and that's the closest character from an active person. She was supposed to go off-RP for a while, but if Draco doesn't mind bringing her back for a bit just to put your character back on track...

The other (probably easier) alternative is to just skip the RP a little and start your next post with something like "After the tour at Cerulean City, Stacy went to Route 5 (...)", and someone will eventualy pick you up from there.
that could work...

Me remembering I was in this rp but forgetting to reply for over a year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220715-161823.png
    Screenshot_20220715-161823.png
    897.3 KB · Views: 33

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I have returned to the internet after taking a break for health reasons and personal issues. What has happened in my absense? I apologize for going missing without saying anything, however some rather urgent issues came up.

I have returned to the internet after taking a break for health reasons and personal issues. What has happened in my absense? I apologize for going missing without saying anything, however some rather urgent issues came up.

Hey your health comes first. Glad you are doing well.

Think the idea si we are leaving Cerulean City to go to the next town. My character is with Amelia and Rick in a tunnel preparing to head out.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Ahh, I see. Not much has happened since I've been away, I suppose that's pretty good. I'll just figure out how to explain my characters being out of it for a while, but I think I can work something out.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
It's been done. I do hope you guys are okay with Alexis having an ability to share her mind and experiences with other people, so long as they are fully willing! If not, I can change that. I might have been watching a bit too much Star Trek lately and have taken a bit of a love for the Vulkan, especially the sort of mind meld technique they have. And I figured, why wouldn't a psychic from Pokemon be able to do something similar?

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
While I wait on a reply from the others, in that case... Have you seen a video titled 'All 151 Pokémon as an 80's Dark Fantasy Film'? It's really interesting, and I think you'd enjoy it! Especially if you enjoyed movies such as Gremlins, the Labyrinth, and others, as they've used AI excellently to capture those kind of styles!

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
A fun fact about Alexis! She's rather affectionate towards those who have earned her trust, and she's not afraid to give hugs to those who are comfortable enough with her! She's also like a kind of emotion fan, and her emotions are rather contagious.

Eventually, he felt as if he was caught up enough with the events of Kanto and turned off the screen, turning his attention to Jacob. "It's good to see a friendly face again. I apologize for vanishing, however Alexis wanted to share one of her more... Unique abilities with me." He spoke in a neutral tone, but his face had the slightest hint of a sly smile.

Are you addressing my character Connor here or is there a character named Jacob I am blanking on?

Hello! I was reading your role play and it sounds interesting. May I join? Please.

Name: Sky Abbot
Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, brown eyes, wears a T-shirt and outdoorsy pants. She has a backpack with Latias and Latios on the design and a Mew keychain. She has since added patches to it of Lugia, Raikou, and Entei. The Ho-oh and Suicune patches were discontinued before she could add them to her collection.
Personality: Compassionate, Studious, Lacks Confidence
Backstory: Sky entered a Junior League Battle Competition in her hometown when she was twelve. She and her Pokémon won, but her title was later revoked after an anonymous party claimed she had cheated. Cyberbullying and an attempted attack lead Sky to give up her dream of challenging the league. She's hoping a trip across Kanto will help her redeem herself and figure out what she wants to do with her life. She is allergic to Poison-Type Pokémon and has a fear of heights.
Pokémon: Kadabra (male), Adam (Arbok, male), Diana (Gardevior, female), Sune (Ninetails, male), Icarus (Pidgeot, male), Blossom (Meganium, female).

--You can call me Charlotte

Last edited:
Hello! I was reading your role play and it sounds interesting. May I join? Please.

I don't know how you feel about fan-made Pokémon or characters from fan-made regions, so I will not include them in my character's bio (yet). If you are okay with them, please let me know. I can send you the info if you want to see it before you decide.

Name: Sky Abbot
Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, brown eyes, wears a T-shirt and outdoorsy pants. She has a backpack with Latias and Latios on the design and a Mew keychain. She has since added patches to it of Lugia, Raikou, and Entei. The Ho-oh and Suicune patches were discontinued before she could add them to her collection.
Personality: Compassionate, Studious, Lacks Confidence
Backstory: [TBD, depending on your opinion of fan-made stuff. For now, I'll give you the abridged version]: Sky entered a Junior League Battle Competition in her hometown when she was twelve. She and her Pokémon won, but her title was later revoked after an anonymous party claimed she had cheated. Cyberbullying and an attempted attack lead Sky to give up her dream of challenging the league. She's hoping a trip to Kanto will help her redeem herself and figure out what she wants to do with her life. She’s moderately allergic to Poison-Type Pokémon and has a fear of heights.
Pokémon:
*If fan-made are allowed: Shadow (male, Berunrun), Sune (male, Ninetails), Thrip (male, Hummingbloom), Diana (female, Gardevior), Harmony (???, currently an unnamed Klasp, gets named when she evolves into Ouroboa), & Mystery Egg (hatches into a male Brawleon).
*If fan-made are not allowed: Kadabra (male), Adam Arbok (male), Diana Gardevior (female), Sune Ninetails (male), Ikaros Pidgeot (male), Blossom Meganium (female).

--You can call me Charlotte
I'm not the host, but I already asked about fanmade Pokemon some time ago and it was denied. It seems that we're only using canon Pokemon in this one.