• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

Well, the problem with that is that it fucks up the 16 person bracket, and at that point we'd have to do some 1v1v1 rounds. And maybe switch around Katelyn and Kureiji's first battles so Kureiji can fight more than one round without being a feral jackass. And I assume Hogzilla would prefer Kureiji to lose to Caleb anyway?

Ok so ima just screw my characters quirk to a crossover from undertale so i can just make my bio easier that allowed? or i just use my Oc quirk :/
The quirk is allowed, just try to make the character a distinct individual with a real personality (although Ice is hardly an oc quirk with regards to bnha). Try to think what are their flaws, their motivations. You might think about their hobbies or other passions. You don't need to write all this down per se, but it helps when you're trying to put yourself in your character's shoes, make them feel like an actual person rather than some numbers on a page.

Okay in the interest of getting things moving I'm going to give @Captain Pokémon until noon CST tomorrow to get a post up. Then we're going to push on, and everyone else is free to move forward.

On that note, Caleb wouldn't notice Kureiji and Hiro on the roof, since he's not looking for them there. Thus, if he's going to storm up there (pun absolutely intended) and confront them, he'll need someone to point them out.

EDIT: I posted Max's reaction to the prank. I figured it'd be fun to have a tough, no-nonsense girl like her be scared silly by bugs.

Last edited:
Well, but are we going to go straight into the fights? Or will we do the race and jockey brawl thing too?
Or, considering this is some time after the main events, we just cut them out or use other activities?
'Cause if we also do the first two rounds, then we'll be able to find out who gets to the final stage (instead of being just Classes 1 A and B, even though we haven't said anything about the other classes), who will have more interactions with who and just have a fun time.

I probably should've been more clear but Caleb was only contemplating sucker punching Kureiji, he didn't actually do it. He was reflexively running a plan of attack through his mind before he realized he wasn't thinking properly.

EDIT: If Caleb did sucker punch Kureiji, our zoo boy would NOT be standing.

Ah... ok I'm back and ready to rumble. From what I understand we are gonna cut off the truth or dare and timeskip to more training after the scene with Caleb and Kureiji wraps up? Anything else I'm missing?

Also
Yuuki vs Acura
Katelyn vs Caleb
Sam vs Dakarai
Yowai vs Hiro
Miku vs Ru
Tetsuma vs Aika
Ru vs Hideo
Kureiji vs Tsyua

Anyone got any issues with the match ups?

Ru is put in there twice, if that wasn't already fixed we can just replace one of the Ru's with Akagi (he's my 1B baby).
It can be Hideo vs Akagi.

Last edited:
By now it should be getting pretty late in-RP, so maybe they should decide to wrap things up, but I had an idea. Since Kureiji started the game, he hasn't been dared yet, so I feel like he'd announce that it would wrap up with the first person to dare him he would do, and then end the game there and have everyone head upstairs for the night.

Either or. If characters wish to collaborate, they may, otherwise they're given the time leading up to the festival to train using the resources and facilities available at UA. Keep in mind they won't know who they're facing until the day of, so they won't be able to tailor their practice to a given opponent.

We should probably say the other sections happened, but only rp out the tournament part, to save time and such.

Kureiji is down to train with anyone I suppose, in fact, he could use some other people to show off some his newly-introduced quirk abilities!

EDIT- Also if no one wants to dare Kureiji I’ll just have him go upstairs.

Last edited:
So Kureiji is like, right outside the training area if anyone wants to join or spar with him, and Katelyn is doing some long-distance accuracy drills. Both are open to train with others. and it's fine, I don't feel too bummed about it.