• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

@Barefoot_Kittens Yuuki and Katelyn aren't in a hallway they're outside, just wanted to check you were aware of that.
Let's pretend like I didn't reread the page 30 times to try and figure out where they are and I still got it wrong. I really do have the brain of a goldfish sometimes. Well, we love a little improv so I'll just say he saw them through a window. I don't intend for him to actually interact with them (and ruin their moment). So little stalker Ru just saw the shy girl he first met holding hand with someone, and he panicked and ran away like a stalker would.

Yes

-Edit-
I thought of this after posting and I couldn’t not.
331118A5-AE67-4C36-BA02-94FD3F94E565.jpeg

Last edited:
Ummm... just a quick thing, I kinda forgot, who won between Aika and Tetsuma? Whoever it is is fighting Dakarai next, just FYI
Oops, sorry for being gone for so long, everybody!
Well, I'm still kinda waiting on @Pinch to continue the fight, let me double check to make sure that they haven't posted... Nope, still waiting. But just like me, they might just have some stuff to deal with in the real world, so I think maybe we should wait for a couple more days... if not, I guess I could auto Tetsuma...

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Ooof, I’m only just realizing now that Bakugo is the kind of father Endeavor was... I’m so sorry Baku... I butchered best boy in his adulthood ;_;XD

To be honest it’s probably because I’m realizing how unfair that is to him considering the latest chapter lmao

This is totally unrelated to the sports fest, by the way, maybe I shoulda started with that XD

Honestly, let's be real. Neither does Kureiji. It probably just says- "Wanna go out with me?" Because he really doesn't get that you kinda should put more in these things. He probably signed Kureiji Yaoyorozu in some like, really shitty cursive. If you want a more detailed note, it would probably be- "I've been wanting to ask this for a while but I'm a dummy coward so I write you this note, so, wanna go out with me?" and keep the poorly written cursive because it's funny.

I'm sorry y'all, but I think I'm gonna dip for this weekend. I have a lot of stuff on my plate and I really need to focus one some work I have. For that reason @Hogzilla , I'm not gonna respond as Sam. I 100% trust you to auto her and do what you may, but I don't think I'll be active enough to really RP until at least Monday so I figured I'd just give a heads up and then disappear. I'll be checking in, and if something happens in the RP that is urgent and I must respond, I will, but I need to take responsibility of my school work for now and get that done so I can free up some time for RPing later.