• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai nodded slowly. Tetsuma? He was the one with the pressurized heat quirk, right? That could work quite well, actually. She began to muse over strategies to share as she grabbed her case and went into the left-hand-side room. She pulled on the skintight silvery jumpsuit and turned, trying to get a feel for it. The supple fabric molded perfectly to her body, and there was no space. The black accents gave it an almost camouflage-esque look. As an experiment, she grew a tentacle and wings. The fabric parted like water just enough for the limbs to emerge. She felt a smile grow on her face. This is perfect. She pulled up the black bandana around the lower half of her face and tied her hair up into a ponytail to keep it out of her face. Then she retracted her limbs and exited the room.

Tetsuma... I don’t even know which one is Tetsuma... um... Dakarai turned slowly in a circle, confused. “Um. Anyone know where Tetsuma is?” Or who he is? she added to herself. I need to figure out a— Wait a second, I don’t even know if we’re a villain team or a hero team. Heck, I don’t know what he even looks like! I mean, I know he’s a guy, and that his quirk has something to do with heat, but... someone please tell me where (or who) he is.

Kureiji looked at the board with a confused expression. Who the hell was Rin? He better find out before they start or he’ll be in a whole world of trouble... which could be fun, but he didn’t wanna walk to that pier yet. “Oi! Whoever Rin is! Imma get my stuffs on, let’s meet by the door or something!!” He yelled into the room, and walked to go get his costume.

His hero costume consisted of a bare upper body, save for several green wristbands on his lower arms and a pendant with several gemstones embedded into it. His pants were topped off with a belt, containing several water bottles, a first aid kit, and a pocket on the back containing a biology encyclopedia. He wore baggy and green pants, designed with blue and black scarring all over them. He also had on tight black boots with shock absorbent soles. “Hehe, hopefully none of the ladies get too infatuated by my... more or less fit body~!” He boasted, feeling around in the minimalist costume. “Nice, fits perfectly!” He exclaimed, sending several small bumblebees out of his chest to buzz around.

Tetsuma stood and picked up his costume case, taking a glance at the board for his partner before leaving to go change. “Dakarai? Isn’t that Bakugo’s kid? Hope she isn’t like her dad...” He thought to himself, before leaving to change into his costume, a suit of bright red armor, complete with gauntlets and leg braces for his quirk, and a helmet in the shape of a dragon head. It was a bit grand, but he wanted a costume that stood out. He returned to find his partner, quickly realising he had no idea who they were. His ears perked up at the sound of his name behind him, and turned around to spot who he presumed was his partner. “That’s me, you Dakarai?” He asked. “If so, looks like we’re partners.”

=Nightshade=

Dakarai turned and found herself facing a boy slightly older than her (which wasn't a surprise, seeing as she was one of the youngest in the class), clad from head to foot in red armor. She looked him up and down, then grinned. "Nice. Yeah, I'm Dakarai." Her voice was slightly muffled by the black bandana that covered half her face, but she was pretty sure she was more or less understandable.

"My quirk's called Regeneration," she began, cutting right to the chase. "I can regenerate skin and limbs and things while I'm conscious, as well as grow any extra limbs of an animal I know inside and out." I've only shown a small sampling of what my quirk can do, she thought to herself. That'll be a definite edge. Plus, we're both really fast, at least judging by the apprehension test. She leaned in closer in an attempt to stop anyone else from hearing. "I've got a lot more animal parts than I've shown, so hopefully no one will suspect anything other than tentacles, wings, and legs to sprout from me," Dakarai added in a low voice. "Tell you in more detail once we're not surrounded by potential opponents."

"So, your quirk?" she queried, back at normal volume, as she rocked back on her heels before sitting on top of the nearest desk.

Gumoto felt conflicted after his partner was revealed. On one hand, it was Kishi. He seemed like a great guy with an equally powerful quirk. Cooperation wouldn't be a problem On the contrary, would the heat of his lasers counteract Gumoto's bubbles? 'Eh, I could have had to work alongside Tetsuma and his heat quirk. I'll manage.' He thought.

He had the same costume designer as his mother, but he hoped that his wouldn't end up being as...revealing as hers. He sighed in relief upon finding that his midriff was covered. Gumoto also noted that the white and blue top had long sleeves as well as gloves. 'How will I use my quirk with all my skin exposed?' After wondering if he got the correct costume, he tried to use his quirk and found that the bubbles permeated through the fabric of the suit. Sweet! He proceeded to put on his navy pants, boots, and humidifier tank, finishing the look by dawning his mother's signature transparent visor. 'I wouldn't want soap getting in my eyes...'

Fully suited, he walked out of the changing room to wait for Kishi. 'It doesn't matter if I'm on hero or a villain team. Nor does it matter if I have to fight the dragon kid...or the other dragon kid. I know I can do well.' He looked out to the other students, pondering which pair he would be up against.

Tetsuma breathed a sigh of relief in his mind, she didn’t seem like her dad at all. Not even their quirks were similar. “My quirk? It’s called Heat Wave. Basically anything heat can do, I can do, and I raise things temperatures by touching them. If I raise something’s temperature high enough I can set it on fire, but it varies between objects, and I can also build up pressure with the heat I produce, which you would’ve seen in the quirk test just now. I’m not physically affected by anything my quirk does, the only downside is that I overheat if I use it too much.” He explained, trying to keep his explaination short and to the point. “By the way, I’ve already explained my quirk to those three,” he said, pointing out Kishi, Yuuki and Gumoto, “so if we’re up against any of them I won’t have an advantage.” He said, it probably wasn’t such a good idea to give away the details of his quirk if he knew this was coming.

"Hold up a sec, Teach. My hero costume's actually with me." Takumi told Swift before breaking away from the rest of the class. Approaching the keypad on the other side of the door from where the hero was leading his classmates, he opened the cover and typed in the code (without letting the others see it). After he finished, he closed the cover to the keypad as behind him, a section of the hallway floor began to rise and above, sections of the ceiling slid open. Machines whirred to life as Takumi stepped onto the now elevated portion. All at once, robotic arms assembled his Silver Spartan suit around him. Once the helmet was over his head, Takumi spoke again. "Eniac, you awake?"

"Of course, sir."

"Engage Heads-Up Display...calibrate to personal preferences..." The second the HUD was visible within the helmet, Takumi walked off the platform and quickly rejoined his class. As they walked to Ground Beta, he turned to Miku, his helmet's "eyes" fixed on his to-be partner. "So, Stretch, What's your mother like?" He asked, curious.

Samara clasped her hands together excitedly, squeezing them before looking around the room for Yuuki. Though they hadn't really talked yet, she knew who the girl was. She had a shadow quirk- a strong one at that. And she seemed nice enough, so long as you didn't get on her bad side. Sam practically skipped away with her costume case as she searched for Yuuki, the girl's excited gaze soon dropped when she realized it was a bit too hectic to find the girl now. Deciding to change first, Yuuki put on her costume- designed to resemble her father's very much. She wore a navy blue karate gi. Underneath the gi was a black tanktop that matched her solid black, thin boots. A pink bow was tied around her waist to act as a belt, and she quickly fixed her hair into pink tails with matching pink bows on each. Of course, the hair accessories were not necessary- but it was all about presentation! After Sam had suited up, the girl's bright eyes went back to searching, soon enough she found Yuuki and bounded towards the other girl. "Hi, Yuuki. I guess we're partners. I'm looking forward to working with you." Sam offered a wide smile as she waved at the girl before offering a slight bow.

Ru, who was particularly quiet, sighed at the thought of yet another activity. Yuuki was off making friends, which he was glad for her although it wasn't great for him. Minoru wasn't exactly the most social person on earth, and he had to be extra careful because of his dad's reputation. So he let Yuuki do her thing and he stayed back quietly. When Swift talked about peeking, he felt the teacher's eyes bore into him. Ru furrowed his brows, lip twitching with irritation- wow. Not that he didn't expect to be treated that way, but he couldn't at least made it a little less obvious. The boy rolled his eyes and looked the other way, he was honestly done with this school before it even started. Perhaps it wasn't too late to transfer to a normal high school- all this hero business was too much work. When the group arrived and everyone grabbed their cases, Ru stared at his for a moment. "I don't even have a costume..." Minoru trailed off before sighing as he took the case. Upon opening the case, ti was revealed that Ru had been provided with the school's standard PE uniform, the boy just shrugged and changed into it. Looking up Minoru eyes narrowed- now he just had to figure out who the hell Acura was.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki smiled back at Sam, "yeah I guess we are, I'm gonna go change, be right back" she said before grabbing her case and heading to the changing room. Inside she took out her costume and put it on, her costume consisted of a skin tight black leather suit with black boots, gloves and a face mask that only covers her lower face leaving her eyes and hair visible. She also took off her eye patch but tucked it into her glove incase she needed it. With out her eye patch her right eye gave off a shadowy aura and her hair floated around ever so slightly. She walked out of the changing room and walked back over to Sam, "hey, so your quirk is your tail right, is there anything else, my quirk is simple, I can manifest weapons and objects out of shadows but they must be touching body, also I can't use that full body transformation I used in class earlier because currently I can use it only once per day, so just basic weapons for me, but my speed and strength get boosted when I use my quirk" she said before waiting politely for Sam to respond.
@Barefoot_Kittens

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Huh, neat. " Inanis commented, looking to the blackboard with all the names listed on it. Then he looked over to Drayda. " Looks we'll have to work together again, you and I. Good. I was hoping for that. " Inanis said, following up with: " We work well together, as a team, strangely. I like that, I never could imagine working well with someone because my Quirk is both simple and complex, unusual yet so straight-forward. " Inanis said, shrugging. " You somehow can comprehend and figure out what I mean with what I say. I like that, too. " He said, leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head. He liked working with Drayda, she could understand what he truly meant behind his wall of visible lacks of emotion. He could talk to her and she'd mostly understand what he meant, without him having to resort to writing his thoughts down. " What are the odds, right. That we get paired up again, that is. "

Drayda leaned back in her chair and just listened between the two of them. She just shrugged, not letting him know that the emotions that did get sucked into his own emotions will then be quickly put away. Her eyes shifted to the doors, as her Dragon took over for a second. She felt like someone was coming. She stared at the door, only to see a blur zoom into the room and stop short of the desk. It was another pro hero!

She whispered over to Caleb after he was done talking. "Well, the problem with that is my Dragon doesn't exactly agree with keeping it civil, even though I agree to it."

As Swift spoke, Drayda was already trying to piece together what they were doing. And that's when it was said. They were going to basically play cops and robbers, or capture the flag, or king of the hill. One of those games, where everyone gets paired into groups and they have to get past the villains and keep the bomb from blowing up. Interesting. Problem is, her dragon was fairly exhausted. She needed to eat something. She pulled out a granola bar from her backpack and began to silently eat it, careful to not crinkle the wrapper too much.

When she looked at the blackboard with their names on it, she saw her name next to Inanis's. Again, they were paired together. Did fate have something for those two? She didn't know, but all she knew was that her blush was creeping up to her cheeks and she tried her best to stop herself from showing off the redness.

After a good inner battle, she was finally able to stop blushing, but she was smiling from ear to ear. She finished her food and set the wrapper in a pocket in her backpack that was meant for garbage and she looked back at Inanis. "Looks like we are paired up again. Honestly, I was secretly wishing we were paired up again. It's a lot easier to deal with. But now we are going to have to work a lot better than we have been. In the Entrance Exam, we did fairly well fighting together but we didn't exactly refine ourselves for the fight. Now, we have other people to fight. But first, I need food, or else I can't fight at my full potential. I kind of tired myself out at the quirk apprehension test." She held her belly before getting up as she saw Swift leave to show the class the large city: Ground Beta. She looked back at Inanis as he was talking about how they were a great team and she couldn't help but feel appreciated. All that work to understand herself and her dragon's cues or wants or needs translated well into her listening skills. Most people would end up glossing over a few key details in words, but she listened to every word, every nuance she could find. She knew Inanis was glad to be working with her, even though his tone didn't change. It was his body posture. He looked so relaxed sitting like that. Of course, she didn't know how he was going to act if they ended up being in separate pairs, but she thought that maybe his words and body posture would be a little upset. At least, that's how she would feel if that happened.

She gestured for Inanis to follow her as she answered his statement-sounding question, which also sounded rhetorical. Whichever it was, she felt like answering it was better anyhow. "Well, maybe fate has something in store for us. I don't know." She shrugged and picked up her backpack and began fishing for some more snacks. She was so glad her mom packed more snacks. She knew she'd be needing some. She pulled out ten granola bars and offered a couple to Inanis. "Here, you must be a little bit hungry after the test. You want some?"

Her thoughts ran amok and at lightning speeds. She thought as to why they were together, why he was so intriguing to her. Was it the lack of expression? The monotone color body? His quirk? Her feeling like she has to protect him when it came to decisions? Or was it everything, how it all tied into him being who he was? He just seemed so interesting, the most interesting out of everyone here. Nobody had any quirk quite like he had, and he was unique. Maybe that was why she found him so intriguing. Or maybe her mom was right and she did think he was cute, with his uniqueness exacerbating it. She was also unique, in the fact that her quirk had a mind of its own; sentient, unlike Dakarai's spontaneous quirk.

These thoughts made their way through her brain in a flash and she felt a blush creeping up again. No, she won't betray her emotions now. She really hoped Inanis couldn't read her as well as she could read him. Although, what really gave her away was that her eyes were looking at his face, and then immediately down at her bars after these thoughts appeared. A small smile curled the corners of her lips as she tried to suppress her emotions.

Not now. Later. When she knew of the complications in the future of what villains they were going to take down. And what their friendship will turn into. After all, she didn't even know if he was capable of love.

As they reached the building that had their hero suits, Drayda took hers and looked it over after she had managed to eat half of her bars. It was made out of a polymorphing fabric that stretched to accommodate her changing features, much like her mother's. Although, her mother's was more flashy rather than looking like tight spandex.

She looked back to Inanis. "What kind of suit do you have?"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro

"Jesus Christ and I thought I was a beast" Hiro laughed, looking at Caleb's costume. he slipped off his shirt and put his black leather haidate, then putting his red steeled kusazuri. He hardened his arm, creating a thick, red blanket of scales on his arm. He put on his muzzle that covered half his face, not revealing his mouth. It had a zip that ran along his face, the muzzle hang around his neck. "My quirk is half dragon, I can make scales appear on my body that are hardened so they can take a lot of damage. I can also spit fire, and control any outside flame to fit my need. I eat fire to regain my energy and strength, it's basically my food. If I were to lose control, that's where this thing comes in handy" he pointed at his shock collar. He attached to metal cylinders to the back of his haidate.

"Anyway, how do you think we can use our quirks better? Cause I can send the entire building up in flames, and that could come in handy, if we're the villains." he said. He walked outside the changing rooms to hear what the teacher had to say. "How well can you handle heat?" he asked Caleb.

Swift

"Ok if that's most people, then we will begin" he lead them down the street of ground beta. "The building behind me has hostages inside, the job of the heroes are to get the hostages out of the building, or apprehend the villains or simply both, But the villains, have to either knock out the heroes or make sure none of the hostages leave the building. Now I'm gonna tell you your opponents and if your the hero or villain." he said before stepping back. " The matches will go as follows,

Match 1-Drayda and Inanis vs Samara and Yuuki
Match 2-Gumoto and Kishi vs Kureiji and Rin
Match 3-Ru and Acura vs Takumi and Miku
Match 4- Dakarai and Tetsuma vs Hiro and Caleb.

If I called out your name first for the match you are the Heroes"

"The match will start in five minutes, if your not part of Match 1, follow me to the watch room, where we will watch their battle." he finished, taking a minute to breathe. He then lead the ones that were not part of Match 1 to a security room. Inside the room they saw a large monitor that linked to multiple camera's. He tapped on the mic, before saying "The match starts now, you have 10 minutes.". He pointed at one of the Camera's and said to the class, "Those are the hostages, they're not real people they are just crash test dummies".

Miku looked at the board as their teacher wrote the exam's resutls on it. His eyes widened with surprise. He got second place in the exam, and he was tied with someone named Hiro, whoever that was. He quietly clapped and whispered:
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
And he even saw his teammates' names. His dragon teammate got first place, and his friend Dakarai got ninth place, which didn't seem correct to him, he thought she did really good. But oh well, what was he going to do.

Antother teacher came in, somehow. He didn't even see him go through the door. He apparently was Pro Hero Swift, but Miku never heard of him. Either because he doesn't watch the news, or because he is really ignorant. After the roll call, when Miku said "Here!", he announced some sort of Villains VS Heroes exercise, which was in pairs. He squinted at the black board searching for his name. He finally found it at the bottom.
"Takumi and Miku... Who is Takumi?" He muttered what was written on the board. He had to pay more attention to his other classmates, he couldn't just focus on his friends from now on, especially if they're going to do more of these exercises. He got up from his desk and followed the others the others outside the classroom, but stopped after he passed the door frame. Some kid was either doing beeping noises with his mouth, or was typing in some code.
All of a sudden, a platform rose in the hallway and the ceiling opened. He couldn't believe it, one of his classmates was a spy!... or so he thought. After one last skeptical glance at the boy Miku hurried after the rest of the class to the Ground Beta.

When he arrived, he gazed at the city where he took his Entrance Exam. He felt like that was only two days ago, which it was. He saw that everyone else was changing into their hero costume, which were really interesting to him. He jogged on over to the changing room and got into his bodysuit and put on the boots. Before putting anything else on, he looked in the mirror and winked at himself for no reason. After putting on his mask, and his elbow and knee pads, he strolled out of the changing room and looked around for his partner.
From behind him, he heard someone's voice asking him something... what his mother was like...? That seemed, and was, like an awfully creepy question. He turned around and saw the same kid from before, the one with beeping noises, but now he was wearing some sort of cybernetic suit. Miku gave him the same skeptical look he did before and he took a better look at him... literally. Both of his eyes stretched out of their sockets and stared at the guy. His right eye, the yellow one, was analyzing his face intently, while the left eye, the blue one, was circling around him, checking out his weird suit.
"Who are you, and why do you want to know what my mother's like? She's sweet, of course! But, why do you want to know that?" Miku had asked him with a suspicious tone. "Do you need information about her for your spy thingy, or whatever were those beeping sounds in the classroom that made the hallway freak out? Wait..." He just realized, all the others have already found their pairs, which must've meant that... "Are you Takumi?" His eyes quikly retracted back, and Miku took a step towards him. "Yup, you must be him. Sorry... I'm Miku Ashido!" He stretched out his hand, right when Professor Swift announced the exercise details. "Oh, looks like we're villains. Bummer, I always thought I was good, but now I guess we're literally going to be partners in crime!"
@Gamefreak1996

DevVoid

Inanis had followed Drayda as she motioned him to, hands in the pockets of his pants. " You know, maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Only Time will tell. " Inanis said, shrugging. He nodded, taking a couple granola bars from Drayda when she offered them. He briefly put them in his pocket to lower his backpack, removing it from his back. He briefly took a pause from walking to take out a small plastic tupperware box with some sandwiches and an can of some soda brand in it, a sort of energy drink with a peach ice tea taste. He threw both sandwiches into his core, aswell as the energy drink, of course having opened it first before throwing it in, and the granola bars followed suit, all but one. The last one he took after putting his backpack on again and walking with Drayda again. He removed the wrapper from the bar and ate it like a regular person. " I already came prepped, Mom knew what to pack me. " He said. Soon as Drayda asked what kind of suit Inanis had, he chuckled, internally embarrassed slightly at how he was about to answer. " ..well, ..let me go get it and show you. " Inanis said, going to get his own suit. As he came back, it was revealed that it was... just his casual clothing, with the exception of the sunglasses, dark grey fingerless gloves and the pair of black combat boots. " ...Yeah, that's it. Yes, it's the same thing I wore in the entrance exam. Well, almost. Notice the shades, gloves and boots. "

Last edited:
Kishi exhaled in relief upon the publishing of the teams for the next exercise.

"Phew! I'm with one of my party members. If I was with somebody I had yet to recruit, I'd have to spend days grinding to level them up!" He exclaimed, happily.

Once at the Ground Zero site, he changed into his hero costume. It mainly consisted of a blue chestplate with spherical shoulder pads of the same colour, followed by a yellow belt with 3 bottles of water, and 3 spherical casings that opened up, similar to grenade casings.

He also wore black baggy pants with a golden circuitry design, followed by blue shin-high boots. Cool blue wires also ran across his torso and thin black sleeves.

And of course, as a memento to his father, he added a blue-winged visor and flowing red cape to his costume.

"Visor....cape....Yes, looks like it's all here! Just need to check oneeee minuscule, microscopic detail..."

And with that, Kishi stared up into the blue sky. He began shooting lasers from his mouth in quick succession, similar to a machine gun. After about 1 minute of this, he stopped and took mental note of his temperature.

"....YES! Yes, its working! After defeating Ymir, Father of the Savage Frost Giants, I was able to harness his ever-powerful Heart of Piercing Cold!" He stated, resting a finger on the blue wires that ran across his costume.

"Now I'm INVINCIBLEEEE!!"

With that sorted, he found Gumoto waiting for him.

"Ah, sorry for making you wait this long comrade. I had to sort out my skill slots and recharge my MP with a few Ethers."

He inspected Gumoto's costume.

"May I say, your tailor has done a fine job indeed. Not only do you look like A true Bubble Battler.." He commented, before randomly sniffing like a bloodhound.

"...You smell like one too! My, this fragrance is wondrous. Say, comrade....may I sniff you all the time from now on?!" He asked, beginning to crack up from how ridiculous it sounded, even for him.

Last edited:
Tetsuma’s heart shrank when he saw who they’d been pitted up against. He would’ve been fine with anyone else, but from what he’d seen Hiro would definitely be a challenge. At least he and Dakarai had the advantage of being the heroes, his quirk was much better when used offensively instead of defensively. This Caleb guy though, he’d come in late so his quirk was a complete mystery, which was an advantage pretty much no one else had. “Well, Hiro will be hard to beat in a fight, and I’ve got no clue what this Caleb guys quirk is, so we’re definitely in for a tough match. You got any ideas?” He asked.

=Nightshade=

Crap. The only word circling through her mind was crap. Dakarai suppressed a shudder; not only were they last, but they were pitted up against Hiro, of all people. Tetsuma had asked her for ideas, and she immediately took that as a sign to think something other than crap, as they began to head towards Ground Beta.

“Hmm. Well, Hiro’s got a very offensive quirk. He’s also got a tendency to lose control.” Dakarai nodded to herself, lost in thought. “From what I can tell of Caleb, his quirk’s something to do with strength? Maybe. Not sure. But I have the advantage of being able to attack without regard for my personal safety, because I can just regenerate myself.” She glanced at Tetsuma. “And your quirk is heat-based. We’re both very fast, so that’s something.”

Dakarai’s wheels were spinning at the speed of light, trying to come up with a strategy. “Me flying would be too conspicuous... I could use my tentacles to swing between buildings, and then if you could do that thing where you move forward really fast using pressurized heat, that'll give us the advantage of speed... Another thing that could work is I could be your shield. I'll only feel pain for a second or two before I start regenerating; I can take it. Plus..." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "He's not the only one who can make scales appear on his body." She flexed her arm, and scales appeared in a rippling wave over her hand, then disappeared. "They may not be as strong as dragon scales, but they'll work. They're sharp, too."

She sighed; Dakarai was giving herself a headache. But she couldn't stop churning out strategies, so she opened her mouth and let them flow out in a whisper. "I've got butterfly antennae, too. They won't be expecting that I can sense their movements. Probably one of our best bets would be to have me go in front and be your defense, block you from attacks, then push our way through to the hostages. At that point, one of us could hold Hiro and company at bay while the other gets the hostages the heck out of there. Or, if we encounter Hotshot and New Kid on the way, then we could immobilize them; I'm pretty sure that's another way to secure a win." Dakarai shook her head in amusement as a thought struck her. This match was just like Midorya and Bakugo, going at it in the final round; of course, Midorya had busted his arm, though, and she hoped that wasn't an omen. "Both of us are very close-range, so we have to keep that in mind." She glanced sideways at Tetsuma. "Unless you're not. In which case, that would be great. Currently, all my strategies involve me getting the snot kicked out of me, so if you have any better ideas, I am entirely open to them."

Last edited:
Drayda giggled as she saw that Inanis's look hadn't changed much. Which was a good thing, because she actually liked his current look. That also made him unique. She smiled as she spoke to him, teasing him a little. "Oh, wow, a whole three small articles of clothing. Nah, I'm just kidding ya. That's actually pretty cool. You don't need to change much as you already are pretty unique. At least you won't need a changing wardrobe to get ready for a fight."

She looked at her suit and sighed. "I know that our hero costumes should be worn with pride, but I can't help but feel that getting into something that resembles skin-tight spandex to be all that... Heroie, but okay. I'll see you in a bit." She waved to Inanis before taking her backpack and suit and going to the girl's locker rooms.

She picked a locker and stuffed her backpack and began changing. All she did was leave her shoes, shirt, and pants in the locker as she tried to fit into the suit... Only to realize halfway through that she was wearing it backwards. Groaning, she struggled to turn it back around. After a few moments, she finally got it turned around and she finally got it around her body. It was really tight, but she found that spreading out the holes made the spandex suit less tight. She found it odd that there were slits for her toenails, wings, and a tail to come out of, and her fingertips were exposed as well. She tied her hair up in a ponytail and walked out.

She felt a little self-conscious about her own body, but she shouldn't need to worry. She liked how she looked, as she was quite muscular without too much fat. Hell, her stomach was amazing, but she felt like this suit was showing too much by being too tight. Oh well, at least it didn't show the hems of her undergarments. That would be embarrassing.

She walked back to Inanis and looked over to see that they were first. She gestured for Inanis to follow her as she exited into Ground Beta. So, her and Inanis were heroes. All they have to do is save the hostages. Didn't they have a bomb to disable too? She guessed the hostages were more important, but if this were realistic, she didn't want the government to have to pay for the damage of the buildings if she could help it.

She looked over at Inanis and smiled before getting serious. "So, here's the objective. If this were realistic, the hostages need saving and the bomb needs to be disabled. If the bomb goes off, there will be damages to the buildings and I don't want the government to pay for too much damage on their property. We will have to practice restraint when it comes to fighting, so we don't destroy the entire city block trying to save a few people. You have a void, I bet we can use that to suck in the hostages and I can get you out of there extremely quickly. As for the bomb, we'll have to figure it out. If we can't disable it in time then run as fast as you can. Does any of us know how to disable a bomb? Because I know that I don't know how, but can your void stop it from "exploding", if it were even able to? Any questions?" Her eyes, sweet and playful beforehand, were now vibrant with color and stern with authority. Something her mother held when she was younger and commanding the likes of the UA students in missions. Her plan was riding on Inanis being the central hero here and she was the main muscle in stopping the majority of the assault from the two "villains". She didn't remember the quirks of the two they were going to be up against, so she made mention to ask that, too. "Also, do you know any information on our opponents?" @DevVoid

Tetsuma thought for a moment, he was never necessarily good at coming up with strategies. "I can think of one, but it might be a bit of a gamble. Since we're both pretty fast with our quirks, we can tire them out by dodging most of their attacks, then either restrain them when they're too tired to counterattack, or get the hostages out of there." He explained, "it's a bit farfetched, especially since we don't know Caleb's quirk yet, but if we're successful we should be able to get out with minimal to no injuries, and if it fails we can just switch to a different strategy, so I think it might be worth a shot. If nothing ends up working though, I can discharge a heat wave in a large area around me, but I'll overheat after using it and probably won't be able to fight anymore."

=Nightshade=

Dakarai nodded slowly. "That could work... I think... I really don't have much endurance, though. The distance running I managed only through switching out pairs of legs in rapid succession. When I do that, there's a high possibility of me tripping. Maybe if we did a combination of sorts... or actually, if I'm going to get the crap beat out of me in any other way, then I think that sounds like a plan. If I get hit, I'll just regenerate and keep dodging. If we end up needing to split up, though..." She grew serious. "Hiro's going to come after me. He's got... I don't know, a grudge against Bakugo, or something... But if that happens, can you keep Caleb occupied? I don't think I'll be able to hold back both of them for more than maybe two minutes, max." When he mentioned his heat wave, Dakarai's brows drew together in an expression of interest. "Yeah. The heat wave should be a last resort. If we need to use it, we should, but only if there's no other option. If we end up using it, I'll do my best to get us both the heck out of there, but..." She trailed off with that lovely thought. "Best case scenario, we get the hostages out with minimal injury and take out both Hiro and Caleb without needing to use the heat wave and have you overheat. Worst case scenario... well, let's not think about that."

Because, most likely,
she thought with a nearly imperceptible shudder, worst case scenario ends up with me near-death. If not, then all the way there.

DevVoid

" Alright well, I'll see you in a bit. " Inanis said, waving to Drayda as he went into the boys' locker room. He changed out of his school outfit and back into the familiar casual outfit, put on the sunglasses, the gloves and the additional boots. He put his school outfit in his backpack which he took with him again and walked out the lockers, catching up with Drayda and walking to her to Ground Beta. He examined his own outfit, seeing if there might be any dirty spots. To his luck, there weren't. Or at the very least, none that were visible. He had listened to Drayda discussing the plans, though he had something different in mind. " I was actually thinking that we try to sneak in, you distract the two for a bit and I take the hostages and the bomb with me. I shoot the bomb out a window and get the hostages to safety, then go back in to help you, where you'll lead the two to me. Though, your plan does sound good too. I could just keep the bomb in my core, not like there's anything to damage in there if it explodes in my core. " Inanis said, shrugging. " Nah, I know nothing bout our opponents. I just know that we'll win this. I mean, you've got a whole dragon in you, and I am a literal walking black hole. Who can beat that deadly combination. " Inanis said, half jokingly, laughing in his monotone voice. " Nice hero outfit, by the way. It suits you nicely. " He added, his laugh dying down, slipping a little pun in the compliment.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro turned to Caleb. "I have an idea that could possibly work" he said to him. "Dakarai would think that I would go after her, which is completely right, so I'm guessing that her partner is going to go after the hostages. This is a classic, capture the flag game so the basic thing to do is basically play an offence and defense. I will go try to stop them, if I fail you are the last resort." he said being careful, making his voice loud enough for only Caleb to hear. "If they manage to get to the hostage room I have one last resort that will work" he said giving a reassuring look. "Anyway, I don't think we need strategy looking at who we're up against".

Gumoto chuckled at Kishi's remark, but his focus redirected to the assignment. 'We're paired up against Kureiji and Rin. She's a Todoroki, right? Meaning that she probably inherited an extremely strong fire quirk. Meaning that she would probably burn me to a crisp if we go 1v1.' He sighed. 'If we want to win, we'd have to separate the two. But that would place me against Kureiji...he's unpredictable, to say the least. Also, would fighting him count as animal abuse? That's not herolike at all! I should probably be saying this all to my teammate, right? Minus the animal abuse part.'

"So, Rin's quirk directly counters mine," he explained "meaning that we'd need to separate them if we want to win. You would only have to out range her with your lasers and stall her long enough for me to get past Kureiji and get to the hostages, since I can carry them with my bubbles." He realized how much easier said than done this was. For once, he couldn't find a way to sugarcoat the situation.

Gumoto kept his composure, somehow. He followed Swift to the watch room, but couldn't help feeling kind of stalkery. 'Match 1 is between Drayda, Inanis, Samara, and Yuuki, right? They all scored fairly high on the quirk apprehension test, so maybe I can learn a thing or two while watching them.' he thought as he looked attentively.

Last edited:
"....I see." Kishi replied, in response to Gumoto's battle plan.

"So Mistress Rin has elemental advantage over the Bubble Force. Well, not to worry!" He continued, walking with Gumoto over to the spectating area.

"Once we save the the hostages, I can think of one way to secure the bomb, though its risky, could kill me, AND level the building, so I suppose its best to use as a last resort, eh?" He said, laughing.

"Our time will soon come. But for now, let's focus on supporting our rivals, classmates, and comrades. Like you said, the combatants here all scored highly on the previous test. In other words...

This will be a battle to remember."

He finished, smiling in anticipation.

Caleb listened to Hiro's analysis of the situation and prognosis of events. Caleb realized that he probably wouldn't be able to stop Hiro from going after Dakarai, but he could plan around that. He spoke up with a neutral expression but a pleasant tone

"I haven't seen either of them in action. You have, so I'm going to trust your analysis of their abilities. Based on what you've told me, Dakarai's quirk is a bit of an X factor and difficult to plan around, but if you feel confident in a confrontation, I won't stop you."

He stopped for a moment, but resumed talking when he had an idea "Actually... If they don't behave like you predict and they try to gang up on you, I can reach you quickly. By boosting my leg muscles I can run very fast, maybe even flank them by tearing through a ceiling or wall. It's risky but if we can force them into a two on two fight, I think we'd win since I think we pack more power than they do."
Caleb wasn't too thrilled about leaving the hostages unguarded, but this was a decent strategy. If they could pin them in place, he couldn't see Hiro and himself losing. Besides, at the very least this was a strategy even his own raging mind could understand, so at least they wouldn't have to worry about it being complex.

Tetsuma nodded, “Right, I’ll do my best to hold him off if we split.” He replied, he was beginning to feel better about their matchup now that they had a few solid strategies to fall back on, but he was of course still nervous. He’d seen Hiro in action, and his novice martial arts skills absolutely did not compare to his raw strength, and the mystery of Caleb’s quirk made him all the more uneasy, nonetheless he tried to remain optimistic about their chances. All that was left now was to wait for their turn. “By the way, you’re Bakugo’s kid, right? Your quirk is extremely dissimilar to his, to be honest it kinda reminds me of the Suneaters quirk, with you being able to sprout animal limbs from yourself and all.”

=Nightshade=

“Oh! Yeah,” Dakarai laughed sheepishly. “My mom’s quirk is Healing. She can heal herself and others. Then Father... well, you know his quirk. I honestly have no idea where the animal parts came from, but the fact that sometimes I lose control and, well, blow up... that’s what I got from my father.” She grinned slightly with a mock sigh. “Gee, thanks, dear old dad.” Her eyes slid over to Hiro and Caleb. They were probably thinking about how to overpower herself and Takumi, like they’d been doing. Hopefully Hiro would lose control and cloud his judgement... but on second thought, that might actually be bad for them. He seemed to be more powerful when he lost control. How can we beat them? We can’t fail. Dear whatever god there is out there, please don’t let us fail. She squashed the next thought before it could come to the forefront of her mind. Please don’t let me die in this test.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
While he waited for the next class to start, Acura reflected on his test results.

Ball throw
: 127 meters, boosted his body with his Quirk.
Grip strength: 70 kg. Slight boost from Quirk.
50 meter dash: 6 seconds, used his Quirk.
Standing vertical jump: About half a meter, didn't use his Quirk as it was the last test he did, and was tired.
Long jump: 2 meters, used his Quirk.
Repeated side steps: Did about 130 without his Quirk.
Distance running: 3 kilometers, could have possibly reached 4.
Sit-ups: Did about 100 sit-ups through stamina and determinations, plus some help from his Quirk
Seated toe touch: Managed to reach his ankles, couldn't go any further.

Once the teacher arrived, it took him a few seconds to recognize him. Swift, right? Goes extremely fast by drinking energy drinks. Kinda funny that he's so late. He thought. Then the teacher revealed what their next activity would be: a Heroes versus Villains exercise. The heroes had to either get all of the hostages out of the building, or apprehend the villains, while the villains had to knock out the heroes or prevent them from achieving their goal. He looked at the names on the list, it seemed he was paired with someone named Ru. He decided to head to the boys changing room first to put on his costume.

Once there, he took out his costume from its case and put it on. He now had a white helmet with two horns and a visor, he wore a black and blue cloak with blue-highlighted shoulder pads and a large armored collar, with a black bodysuit and armored boots underneath.He also had blue, metal gloves with sharp fingertips. But the most important item was a katana, stored in a sheath on the left side of his waist. He took the weapon out and, making sure no one was nearby, he swung it around to try it out. It seemed to be perfect for him. He put it back in its sheath, shifted his helmet so his eyes could be seen, and walked outside to find his partner. He spotted a tall boy dressed win the school's P.E uniform, could it be him? He walked over to him, and tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, are you Ru? I'm Acura Kaminari, I think we're going to be partners in this exercise." He said, introducing himself.
(@Barefoot_Kittens)

Sam nodded at Yuuki as she spoke, her tail flicked behind her and the girl smiled. "That's awesome! The boost in agility will definitely come in help if our plan is just to get in and out. Of course, I doubt it will be that simple." the girl chuckled as she cracked her knuckles looked about excitedly. "Yeah, my quirk is a prehensile tail. It can also grow and act as a rope of sorts, but it only works like half the time." Sam sheepishly muttered the last bit before brightening up again, "Hand to hand combat is my specialty, but I'm sure you've figured out my now that my quirk isn't as strong and flashy as what we're going up against." Sam nodded to herself as she summarized her strengths and weaknesses. The girl pumped a fist in the air, "We're villains.That means all we've gotta do is reach the hostages." Sam smiled at Yuuki once Swift was done speaking. "Drayda's the dragon. Part dragon- not really sure. I'm not to sure about Inanis, either way we should probably strategize because I have a feeling our opponents will be tough the girl muttered is a quieter tone.

Ru scratched his head as he looked about, completely caught by surprise when another male approached him. Minoru's gaze grew wide as he looked the boy up and down, his costume was rather extravagant. Suddenly, Ru felt like an idiot in his PE uniform while everyone else had armor and cloaks and personalized styles. Caught up in his thoughts, Ru suddenly realized that they other boy has asked him a question. "Oh? Oh, yeah, that's me." Ru nodded his head a bit before gritting his teeth- well this was awkward. "So, I guess we should, uh, ask about each other's quirks?" Ru suggested with raised brows, obviously he didn't know what he was doing.

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura sighed in relief, the boy he approached was actually Ru, it would have been awkward if he had chosen wrong. Hearing the tall boy's suggestion, he nodded. "Good thinking. My Quirk is Thunderclap. It allows me to control electrons, so I can create, command and absorb electricity, and can use basic electromagnetism. If I come in contact with too much water and try to use my Quirk, I 'Overheat' and can't use my Quirk for a while. This also happens if I use it too much without rest. Also, I'm not able to absorb or control electricity if its voltage is too high." He explained, trying to describe his Quirk as simply as he could. "How about you, Ru?" He asked.

Drayda thought for a moment and smiled. "Actually, that sounds a lot better. Although, I feel like we can't leave the bomb unattended for long. I'll try to distract them while taking them to the bomb, leaving you with the hostages. Although, these kids aren't stupid, so I'm certain we will both get into a fight. And if the bomb is too big?" She clicked her tongue and sighed at the mention of the lack of knowledge of their classmates. She really should have been paying attention. Just then, she remembered a lady in the front of the classroom trying to calm everyone down from a fight. It was blurred, but she was certain if she met that student here, then she'll know what she's up against. Still though, she smiled as Inanis boasted their ability to take this with ease. She sensed the joke, but something told her he was also being serious. She looked at the ground, just when she heard him say a really bad pun. It was so bad, it made her laugh and hold her forehead. She shook her head with disbelief of what she had just heard before looking up at him with a smirk. "Really? Careful now, your puns will make me throw some shade in your general direction." She had to make a Monty Python reference and another pun right back at him. It wasn't as good as his, and his monotone voice just made his pun even funnier.

She heard the teacher say that the test has started.

She tried to get some wings and a tail, only that her dragon denied her. She looked deep within herself and found that her dragon was pissed. Not only was she wasting her strength on a game she deemed as "not serious enough" for the use of her strength, but she was also tired and didn't want to do anything. The quirk apprehension test was different because her dragon loved to test her strength and endurance and speed against herself. However, fighting fellow students with quirks they were likely not going to see in actual villains, who were around the same age as them, and saving dummies for hostages and getting rid of some "bomb" was not what her dragon had in mind.

Drayda sighed and looked at Inanis with a peeved look. "My dragon has refused to give me her strength. Maybe a quick fight can get her to actually act. I'll make sure I get their attention and get to the bomb. Don't worry about me."

Drayda quickly hurried off to the area that had the bomb, running as fast as she could. Despite her dragon not giving her anything in terms of a boost in physical ability, she was fairly quick on her feet.

So he's one of the weird ones...duly noted. Takumi thought. "My name's Takumi Akibano. I come from a family of Pro Heroes, but none of the legendary Class 1A heroes. You might've heard of my dad and older brother, Typhoon and Magnesis, respectively." He said, "Nice to meetcha. And to answer your question, I was just curious. I mean, I'm not the descendant of a prior 1A hero, so I was wondering what they were all like. He then spared a glance toward who he would be facing off with. "I'm gonna go greet the competition real quick, if you don't mind."

He walked his way over to Ru and Acura. "Hey there." He said, holding out his hand, "Can't wait to see what you two can do. May the best man win."

DevVoid

Inanis groaned at the pun that was returned to him, but did chuckle a bit at it, all in a monotone voice. Soon as he heard that the test started, he was about to take off and looked to Drayda, seemingly unable to use her quirk. " ..Oh, that IS problematic. Eh, I'm sure you'll manage. If not, your dragon will have to keep in mind that she's gonna be the one dragon you back home to recover. " And with that pun, he took off, first breaking into a dash, then boosting himself through the air with his repulsion stream, Inanis having opened his coat while changing into his hero suit to reveal his core. He flew off towards the direction where the hostages should be located.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki thought for a moment, "Inanis is the black hole guy, he will probably go for the hostages while Drayda deals with the bomb, I will handle Drayda, can you try to handle Inanis" she said before making her way to the bomb location.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Once she reached the bomb she had an idea, she created the usual claw hands and feet out of her shadows and the used the clawed feet to attach herself to the ceiling after perfectly executing a gymnastic maneuver, she was now hanging upside down from the roof waiting for one of the heroes.
@Merciless Medic

Drayda ran towards the bomb and found herself in a building. She figured the bomb was a little further ahead, but something felt weird. Her dragon, finally using a bit of her senses, told her she wasn't alone. It felt like it.

She kept on walking, pausing every now and then to look around. That was when she decided to look up. She would hide up there if she were a villain, and that's where she saw something. She peered into the shadows, trying to discern the figure who was there above her. Was that... her?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki spotted Drayda, the dragon girl had seen her, so much for the surprise attack. She dropped from the roof and landed in front of Drayda, all she had to do was stop her getting to the bomb. So she went straight to attacking, she lunged at Drayda with her shadowy claws but at the last moment flipped cleanly over her and switched to an attack from behind hoping to catch the girl off guard and deal a decent blow to her before she could use her dragon.
@Merciless Medic

His strategizing over, Caleb dropped to one knee and prayed "Lord of Heaven above. I beseech you to help everyone give their best in this test. Deliver us from harm or if it be your will, carry us to Heaven for eternal rest." He rose again and began approaching the chosen battleground.

The stage was set. Caleb and Hiro were in the hostage room, and there was less than a minute until Dakarai and Tetsuma would enter the building. Caleb had cranked up his quirk to 10% of his limit, a good starting pointt keep himself warmed up and ready. He was squatting on top of a pile made from two large desks stacked up, in the corner, letting him see the entire room while also staying braced to leap into action. Hiro was poised by the door, scales already covering his skin and fire seeping from the ends of his mouth. Caleb raised his power slowly, reigning in the mounting anger carefully. He stopped at what he estimated was 25%, his body becoming larger to allow for the increase of muscle mass. The anger was like tiny prickling spines in his head, not pleasant but he could tolerate it, not like the red hot nails level of pain of going over limit. He doubted he would have to wait long.
"Good. Let's go crazy." Said a voice in his head. The anger sometimes spoke like that. It wasn't an actual separate entity inside him, but rather the way his brain interpreted just how strong his anger could be. "Not yet. Just a little more."

A horn sounded. The match began. Hiro took off, fists igniting. Caleb didn't move. "Now..." The rage hissed. This time Caleb did not try to assuage its protestations, but shoved it down. "This isn't a discussion. You WILL stick to the plan." The anger still tried to rise up, but it was battering at his mental defenses like nothing more than a cat clawing gamely at a brick wall. For now at least.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai glanced sideways at Tetsuma. "This is it. Let's make it count." With that, she let out six tentacles from her back and began to climb the buildings. When she reached the top of one, she lengthened the tentacles and began to swing between the buildings, making sure to keep an eye on Tetsuma below. When she'd made pretty good headway towards the building where the hostages would be, she stopped, clinging to the facade of a building, and closed her eyes.

Nubs pushed their way up through her head, becoming longer, until they were full-fledged butterfly antennae. Eyes still closed, she felt the antennae flick back and forth, picking up on movement of the air, and smell-tasting everything in the surroundings. The butterfly antennae were one of the ones Dakarai was least experienced with, and she was having a bit more of a difficult time interpreting the senses than she'd anticipated. She decided to ignore the smell-taste sense and just go with the movement. Judging by movement alone, she could "feel" something or someone heading towards them at high speeds. Most likely it's Hiro, she thought to herself. Caleb seems a bit more reasonable.

"There's someone ahead," Dakarai called back to Tetsuma. She must've been a rather strange sight; a humanoid creature with six tentacles and butterfly antennae clinging to the side of a building. "Probably Hiro, but it could be Caleb. Just a heads-up. Be ready; we may have to engage."

Tetsuma nodded, he was nervous now more than anything, but he knew that adrenaline would take over if it got the better of him. Initially, he used the pressurised air from his quirk to get around, but Tetsuma knew he couldn’t do this for long and soon switched to running. Dakarai made a callout, someone was nearby. Tetsuma took this chance to heat his armor up to a scalding hot temperature, so if he was attacked his armor would burn to the touch. He knew he couldn’t keep this up for long, but for as long as it deterred his possible attacker he’d bear with it. A while later, about 20 seconds, Tetsuma turned a corner to a sight he had been dreading- Hiro was there, and he wasn’t looking all that friendly. ”Dakarai!” He started, “I’ve found Hiro, he’s over here!” He yelled, knowing full well he wouldn’t be able to beat Hiro in a 1 on 1 fight without some serious sheer luck.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai whirled at the sound of Tetsuma's voice, and her antennae swiveled to pick up their exact location. She latched onto a telephone pole with one tentacle and pulled herself over. She landed next to Tetsuma, and found herself facing Hiro. Her tentacles retracted; they wouldn't be much use in a fight. Instead, she allowed the bright blue scales of the bush viper to ripple over her body, poking through the fabric of her hero costume. Claws from a saber-tooth grew from her knuckles. She was ready to engage, but at the same time, unwilling to let down her guard to attack. The antennae atop her head swiveled again, trying to pinpoint Caleb's location; either he wasn't moving or he was on a different level of the building, because she couldn't find him. She grinned behind the mask as the primal love of fighting rose up inside her, and she flexed her claws. "Let's do this thing."