• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

Drayda got in a fighting stance with her fists covering her face and her knees bent. That was when Yuuki feinted. Drayda remembered her from the classroom when she transformed her entire body into shadows. She saw Yuuki jump over her and she pivoted around to keep her front facing her. Of course, the blow that Yuuki dealt was Yuuki to knock Drayda back a good half a foot. She fell on the ground and held her jaw, as the entire bone got sore and the joints ached. She growled and got up quickly. Suddenly, she was given use of her tail. Hey, her dragon may be coming around after all.

She charged forward, only to make a tiny hop and then duck down to sweep Yuuki's feet with her tail, trying to grab her ankle. If she succeeds, she'll lift and smash Yuuki on the ground. If she succeeds in sweeping but not grabbing, she'll hopefully trip her. If this fails, then she's open to more attack.

(@Shadow_Pup)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Don't stop me" he said to Caleb before running out the room. He made it a couple floors down, before he saw Dakarai and Tetsuma. "Finally, remember our little deal? Don't hold back" he said before charging at her, he sung at her lower stomach, before hardening his forehead to deal a viscous headbutt. He turned to Tetsuma, "think your little microwave trick works on me? " he laughed before, dealing a swift jab aimed at his side. "Your not really my deal here so you can go up if you want" he laughed before turning to Dakarai. "Let's have some fun". He ignited his fists, and went for a savage backhand, followed by rear kick topped off with a high knee. "You really are pathetic, I thought you would at least surprise me"

@Night's Shadow @Pinch

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki noticed Drayda's plan and smirked, she extended the shadows around her foot into a flexible tube and as Drayda sweeped at her foot the tube was pulled on and she used that momentum and shifted into a spinning hammer kick hoping to disorient Drayda, she then dispersed the shadows freeing herself before creating a whip of a shadows and turned to face Drayda again.
@Merciless Medic

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai grit her teeth as the scales covering her body absorbed the strikes. The flames engulfing his fists burned the exposed skin around her face, and she winced before regenerating. When his knee came up, she grew a sudden tentacle and wrapped it around his upper leg and wrenched it out from under him in an attempt to send him to the ground.

She cast a glance Tetsuma’s way. “Go,” she hissed at him. “I’ll hold off Hiro. Just go get the hostages! I’ll be okay! Go!” With that, Dakarai leaped upwards and aimed her heel down in a vicious axe kick.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Falling on his back Hiro, hardened to take the axe kick's blow. "I thought you were gonna try" he smirked before going for a sweep kick at her legs. He then followed up his a fire ball to her face. "You could've subdued me with your tentacle , but mistakes come and go" he taunted before going for a spinning back hand, but at the last second pulled the leading fist up using his fire, then went for a powerful left hook, powered up with even more of his fire. He then went to grapple her to throw her through the wall. "Where you born on a highway? Cause that's where most accidents happen" he laughed.

(Sorry if that offends anyone)

Last edited:
Caleb was counting down from thirty. "Thirty... Twenty-nine... Twenty-eight..."
"Let's go already!" The anger almost pleaded. "Not yet. Just wait for the count" he told his hindbrain in response. "Twenty-seven... Twenty-"

He heard Hiro bark at Tetsuma. Even this far off, Caleb heard enough. Before his anger could use the irritation to press harder, Caleb headed it off "Fine. Let's go." He sighed internally.
"YES!!!" The voice shouted joyously. Caleb took off like a shot, shoulder barging through the exterior wall and crawling over the wall to reach the level he guessed Tetsuma was at, and entered through the unglazed window. The sounds of fighting were clearer here, and Caleb burst through the wall like a freight train yelling 'KNOCK KNOCK!" Just thirty feet from where Dakarai and Hiro were brawling. He took this moment to tear the dock chains that he had wrapped around his arms, and with his bear skin cloak, steel cable-like wiry musculature and warpaint, looked feral, like the berserkers that his ancestors had been on the battlefield, and he roared wordlessly as he saw Tetsuma run past him at breakneck speed. After sparing a glance at Hiro and Dakarai, Caleb jumped through the ceiling just as Tetsuma was clearing the stairs, blocking the red armored hero's path. "WE FIGHT. NOW!" Caleb bellowed in challenge.
@Pinch

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Could I really? Why don’t I just hold it out for you to slice off, hmm? Dakarai held her silence, however. Smack-talking was no way to win a battle. She grappled with his strikes using tentacles before retracting them again and catching one of his punches in a clawed hand. When he grabbed her, she snarled and snapped out her massive wings, beating them furiously, and rose up into the air like she’d been shot out of a cannon once his hands left her. Altitude is speed. Dive, dive, dive! She folded her wings back against her and dove, claws bared, towards Hiro. She had her saber teeth ready in case the claw strikes failed. She was going at a good hundred mph, and there was some real power behind these strikes. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. She banked at the last second and raked out with vicious claw-strikes.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Finally, a challenge" he shouted jumping in the air using his fire to propel him into the air. He went up in the air, going near the same speed as her. When they came close, he didn't expect her to bank. He tried to harden, but with the speed she hit him, they didn't harden quick enough. The claws caught him on the face, cutting through the scales.Blood was shot everywhere. He fell to the ground like a fallen angel, the wind whistled in his ears as he fell. He hit the floor with a loud thud, he could be easily be subdued. Stupid, why didn't you expect her to bank, you pathetic fuck Hiro, no wonder your never gonna be first, he thought to himself His vision was blurry and his scales had gone. "I can't lose I've waited so long for this moment"he mumbled.

Sam nodded at Yuuki's words, "Got it!" she smiled and gave a thumbs up. This shadow manipulator seemed to know what she was doing, she was strong enough that Sam wouldn't have to worry about her. Black hole wasn't exactly a specific description of a quirk, but she figured it likely had something to do with a vacuum effect- she'd just have to watch out. Before Sam knew what was happening, Drayda and Yuuki were engaged in combat, Samara dodged the pair's quarrel as she raced ahead to find the hostages. The male couldn't be far, suddenly the sound of a blast caught Sam's attention and she raced after the noise created by Inanis' quirk. Before the girl could reach the hostages, her gaze focused on a figure ahead- Inanis. Samara instantly raced sprung into action, she bounced off the walls of the narrow hall and followed Inanis' trail in an attempt to get ahead of the boy to stop him- "Let's just get this over with and battle!" Sam grinned as she called out to the boy. Either he'd stop and face her or try to get away, but even if he chose the latter he would have to stop eventually to get the hostages. Sam was itching to finally fight someone.

Ru listened as Acura described his quirk- it seemed pretty handy. A strong offensive ability, indeed. "I can create a sticky substance from my hands. Just one layer wouldn't stop a person, but I can definitely slow someone down." Ru shrugged. The boy furrowed his brows as another male came up to him and introduced himself, "Oh, uh yea." Ru nodded slightly and took Takumi's hand assuming that this kid was one of the villains they would be facing

=Nightshade=

Dakarai flared her wings to stop her downward momentum and landed lightly atop a building. The wings retracted, and she slid down a pipe, breath coming quick and fast. Had that done it? Had it knocked him out? A closer look told her no. Her position was reminiscent of a spider, with the tentacles holding her to the building like extra legs as her antennae flicked back and forth, tracking movement. She scuttled down the side of the building and stood in a defensive stance about ten feet away from Hiro. She winced; those claw marks were deep, and his face was a bloody mess. She took a half-step forwards as if to help him up, then forced herself to stop. If he’s hurt, that might be good for me and Tetsuma, she thought guiltily. She began to scale another building using tentacles to hopefully skirt past Hiro and help Tetsuma with Caleb.

Tetsuma was startled at first, he definitely wasn’t expecting his opponent to come crashing down out of the roof, but he then soon realised that Caleb also had a rage quirk and smirked. “You want a fight? Alright then!” He said, before launching himself into the air with his quirk, up and around so he was behind Caleb, before attempting to blast him into the wall with the force his air exerts in a similar fashion to Bakugo.

Caleb staggered as he was blown off balance, but pivoted around and retorted in a half-growl, half laugh "Was that supposed to hurt?" He launched at Tetsuma and threw a two-one combination, his bulging muscles giving him not only strength but speed. The first strike missed and smashed a divot four inches into the wall behind his target. The second strike grazed Tetsuma's shoulder guard and tore a chunk off of it, staggering the red-armored youth as his shoulder was jarred out of position. He grabbed the dock chain he had been using as a cosmetic effect for his costume and began to swing the remaining length of it. "I can do this all day!" He shouted, and prepared to attack again. @Pinch

“Not exactly, but now I know it throws you off balance!” Tetsuma said, as he tried the attack again, this time pivoting to one of his sides so it wouldn’t be predictable before firing off another air blast and going in for a punch with his superheated gauntlet. He was hoping this would deal some considerable damage, but Caleb definitely had a strong quirk, even if it seemed to cloud his mind and judgement, he’d seemed like a much calmer person when not using it.

Caleb was ready for the air blast this time, grunting in reply "Fool me once shame on you!" He drew up more power, raising to 70% to absorb the superheated punch. He took the blow without flinching, his nerves barely acknowledging the burnt flesh on his chest. "Fool me twice, shame on me!" Caleb finished the aphorism as he threw a push kick to Tetsuma's body in retort, shoving him back and denting his chestplate. Caleb ceased his shouting and spread his arms into a wider stance, enabling him to block any part of the hallway in a bid to contain Tetsuma's frustrating acrobatic maneuvers.

Tetsuma was pushed pretty far back from that kick- he’d need to use a different attack this time since his initial one would be too predictable even if he modified it slightly. He might be able to win if he burns off most of his exposed muscle, but even then he would need to get a lot of hits in. Even so, Tetsuma thought it would be worth a shot, so he congregated the heat pulsing through his armor to one fist and went in to try and deliver a flurry of punches, two on his left arm, three on his right leg and one on his right arm, using the pressurised air from his quirk to try and keep away from counterattack’s.

Caleb was too slow to counter the first two blows, and barely missed on the blow to his leg. "Wait for it..." His anger hissed. The first strike to his right arm struck unanswered. The second strike flew.
Caleb brought his right arm in tight, trapping Tetsuma's fist under his arm. The heat burned his skin, but Caleb didn't care. This was his chance, and he pistoned his left arm into Tetsuma's upper chest, and Caleb knocked his opponent through the near wall. Caleb glanced at his handiwork, and seeing Tetsuma wasn't moving, he grunted in satisfaction and turned away to see how Hiro was faring against Dakarai. Some part of him thanked God for his incredible pain tolerance, because against most people, the super heated punch strategy Tetsuma had employed would have been a game changer, capable of incapacitating most people in just a few strikes, if not just one. That didn't matter now though. If the two of them could take her out of action, they'd win, and Caleb liked their chances.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro was beyond pissed. He got to his knees and put his hand on his wound, he then wiped the blood across his chest. "We said no holding back didn't we" he said before launching himself into the air using his fire. He aimed at Dakarai, and grabbed her by the throat, crashing into the next building. He then proceeded to slammed her into the floor, destroying the level. "I'm always second to you!" he shouted, kicking her across the room. "I've had enough of that!" he shouted, before igniting his fist. He punched into her gut, igniting a massive fire at his elbow to power the punch even more. When his fist made contact with her, he thrust it harder. Flames where shooting out from the sides, they were turning into a crimson red. His fist ended up going through her, chest making a large hole. Crimson flames were spewing out through Dakarai. She was then propelled, from his fist through six buildings nearby. There was a brief moment of silence, before he heard a high pitch beep from his shock collar, then it went off sending him writhing on the floor.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Inanis had stopped as he heard something approach behind him, and turned as he heard someone talk to him. Seems like it was Samara, who he would have to face before getting to the hostages. He looked to the girl bouncing across the walls, then around the room, and got an idea. He would wait for the girl's next move. If she would move above him, he would go on all fours and use his vacuum stream to try and pull her into the core from above. If she tried to attack him, or try to lunge at him, he would attempt to suck her into his void with his vacuum stream. Now, if she waited for him to attack, he would use his repulsion stream as a distraction to try to throw the girl off the walls and would try to book it to the hostages instead. He thought of this plan, and to him, it seemed everything was settled. So, he stood his ground, his hands held to his coat, pulling the sides back, revealing his core. He crossed his arms behind his back, and awaited Samara's next move.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
Caleb poked his head out the side of the building, looking for Hiro and Dakarai. He saw Hiro gain the upper hand. He saw Dakarai get punched through several buildings. Even in his inhibited mental state, Caleb was impressed. "Very powerful. I can hit harder, but still, very impressive."
He paused for a moment, wondering if they'd won. They had, hadn't they? Tetsuma was down and now Dakarai was too, surely! That means Caleb and Hiro won, right? Unless... He knew the girl could regenerate. Could she be back in play already? "I've gotta check" Caleb thought, and jumped. Hiro and Dakarai's fight had taken them several buildings away, and Hiro's grand slam strike had launched Dakarai somewhat closer to Caleb's location. He couldn't see Dakarai herself, but he didn't need to. He just followed the largest dust plume. It was about 250 yards away, which he cleared in one leap, aiming for the building across the street from the impact. As he hurtles in, he saw Dakarai rising from the rubble. She had a horrible wound in her abdomen that should have been instant death for any normal being, but it was healing quickly. He could see a number of horribly broken bones snap themselves back together. Then he hit the building like a comet, his punch carving through the building from roof to ground floor.
Caleb hopped out of the crater he'd made and looked at Dakarai. Her chest injury was a horrible bruise now, but even that was fading. She was almost whole again! The only thing that really showed she had been fighting was her dust caked, torn costume, and the ragged breaths she drew into her lungs.

Aside from settling debris, the scene was strangely quiet. Caleb broke the silence. No bravado this time. He simply barked "Just you and me!" And hurled himself at her.
@Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

The pain! It was excruciating. Dakarai felt her eyes rolling back in her head. One, two, three, four... how many walls was Hiro going to punch her through? The flames made her skin crisp and curl back on the grievous wound, blackened by the force of the heat. She fell back on a pile of rubble, sure she would lose her mind from the terrible, overwhelming, incredible pain. Blood gushed in a torrent from the fist-sized hole in her chest. Something wet trickled from the side of her mouth. More blood. She felt her eyes closing and forced them open.

The only reason I’m not dead yet is because the flames must’ve partially cauterized the wound, Dakarai thought as she felt her consciousness dimming. She jerked herself back to reality. No! I can’t pass out! As long as I’m conscious... regenerate! Regenerate!

The wound... it was closing. Slowly but steadily, her skin and muscle piled on layer after layer and knitted itself together. Slowly. It was a race between her quirk and the pain. Either she’d pass out and die from blood loss or she’d endure pain equivalent to torture while it closed. Endure, Dakarai. You’ve always had to endure. You can take this. Dammit! You’ve slit your own wrists to hone your quirk! Multiple times! Do it! Endure!

The pain dwindled, then disappeared. She rolled over, pulled down her mask, and puked up blood before looking up. She was as close to whole as she was going to get right then, and she could see Caleb zooming towards her. Not today, new kid, she thought darkly as her wings grew out and she slowly rose from the dust like an avenging angel. Her eyes blazed, twin flames of blue-grey and red-brown. I am not going down today.

“Are you sure you want that?” Dakarai asked, mostly to herself. “Well, then, that’s what you’ll get.” She folded her wings back, brought claws to bear, and shot forwards like a bullet towards Caleb in the same move she’d used to scar Hiro.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
When the electrocution ended, Hiro managed to stand up. He could see the trail of destruction he caused, and decided to follow it to make sure Dakarai was down. "Thanks for the collar dad" he muttered, before biting on one of his canisters. Flames poured out from it, bu he just drank it like water. He shot up into the air using his fire, and followed the trail, to see Dakarai and Caleb fighting. He gritted his teeth, as his fists ignited. "Oi Caleb, leave Dakarai, she's mine!" he shouted, before charging at him and rear kicking him. "Leave Dakarai to me" he said. He turned around to look at Dakarai. "Next time make sure I'm down" he said before running at her. fists ignited.

Caleb met Dakarai with his left fist. She banked at the last second, carving a deep furrow in his left pectoral as she passed. Blood spurted out of the wound. There was damage, but no pain. Caleb grunted as his quirk allowed him to not only radically boost existing muscles, but grow new muscle fibers where needed. He used this to staunch the bleeding. He turned to Dakarai and wiped saliva from his mouth. "Not bad." He was about to say more but Dakarai was already coming at him again, this time Caleb saw the banking attack coming and parried, throwing a downwards hammerfist that would have smashed his target into the pavement had she not managed to jink aside with a deft twist her wings. The blow only struck her at the right elbow, but pulverized the bones in the arm and left a ragged mess that was barely still attached to the shoulder. Yet even that began to heal. "Straight to business, I like your style!" he grunted, and advanced again, not at a reckless leap, she'd shown she could punish that.

His plodding charge was interrupted by Hiro shoving him off balance. Caleb snorted in frustration. "You've done enough." He leaped after Hiro and grabbed him by the shoulder. Caleb growled "You may not be satisfied with what you've done, but I won't let you go further." Caleb pivoted on the spot and hurled Hiro into the top floor of a nearby building. He turned to Dakarai. "That should keep him out of our hair long enough." His speech was stuttered and slurred, but with the amount of power he was drawing, it was quite coherent. He resumed his charge, preparing his next move.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai disengaged, her left arm hanging in literal bloody ribbons of skin and muscle and shards of bone. It hurt, but not nearly as much as the hole Hiro had punched through her. She was still shaken by that experience. Her arm began to pile skin upon muscle upon muscle upon bone, fixing itself as Hiro came in like a cannonball. She observed the exchange while trying to speed up the regeneration process of her arm. Fingers straightened, bones snapped back into place. Her wings beat frantically to keep her airborne. Hmm... Hiro and Caleb are arguing over who gets to do me in. I could use this to my advantage. Because the answer? It's nobody. Nobody's gonna do me in. Not today.

The antennae atop her head twitched as they sensed movement. Not from the massive forms in front of her, but from the ground. Tetsuma? I thought they said he was down. Her eyes narrowed. I can't clue them in to the fact that he's not. Gotta keep them both busy so he can evacuate the hostages. The antennae slurped back into Dakarai's head like undercooked spaghetti into a hungry mouth. No room for fragility here. What have I got? Movement, this time perceived by her human eyes, this time in front of her. Caleb was closing in. She hovered, as if indecisive, as he got closer. A split second before he would've pulverized her, she suddenly stopped beating her wings and dropped like a stone.

As she fell, the wings retracted into Dakarai's body. To take their place, her maximum number of tentacles, eight, shot out of her and latched onto buildings, slingshotting her the same way she'd done in the apprehension test. Like a monkey, she swung, moving almost as fast as she could've flown... in the opposite direction of the buildings where the hostages were. She got to an area where steel beams and catwalks criscrossed in a maze of metal. This would be her playground. She'd stall them both as long as possible, hopefully giving Tetsuma enough time to get the hostages. Each of her tentacles grabbed a different beam; at any given moment she could swing to any of them.

"Come get me," she taunted, trying not to let her fear into her voice. "Don't tell me you're scared of a little girl with a zoo inside her."

Caleb was surprised Dakarai was suddenly retreating, but his mind was not sharp enough at that moment to dwell on the why of the matter. He growled "If you insist," and jumped after her, matching her pace with ease. While he couldn't see why she was retreating, he could definitely see opportunity. She was entangled in a maze of interlocked construction scaffolding. She was too tricky and agile in that jungle gym of industry. But Caleb knew what to do. He hefted a girder from the ground, and used it like a farmer scything wheat. The structure was strong because everything was connected. It was like taking the legs out from under a wild animal. Dakarai's refuge would become a trap. It's not to say Caleb actually thought it through like that, but he just instinctively felt this is what to do. The mass of beams, pipes and planks collapsed with a level noise many people go their entire lives without experiencing. Caleb shut it out. He watched Dakarai fall and leaped over where she fell, aiming to land on top of her, coming down like a bloodied avatar of a pagan deity with prey in its sights.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I told you she's mine!" Hiro shouted, seeing the collapsing, scaffolding. He watched as Caleb tried to jump on top of her. He ran at him, fire spewing out of his mouth. He shoulder barged, Caleb trying to get him off. He ignited his fists, then went for a barrage of punches. "You are supposed to guard the hostages," he spat at him. "I'm not letting anyone stop me from winning this, I will beat Dakarai with my own fists, even if it means I have to fight my own team" he shouted at Caleb. He hardened his body, his scales went all over his skin as if the scales were like water, clearing off dirt. "Get in my way one more time, and I will not hold back" he said, before turning to Dakarai, "Where were we? Oh yh I remember its your death day" he laughed.

Sam watched Inanis stand up, the girl stopping on a dime and narrowing her eyes, the same competitive smirk still etched across her face. He was waiting. It seemed Inanis wanted the girl to make the first move- he must be confident in his abilities. Sam's mind raced as she played different strategies in her head. Likely, the boy planned to use his quirk, his exposed core hinting that he was prepared. If it did work as a vacuum, would she be able to fight against it's pulling current? Just how strong would the force me? Sam grinned her teeth, would it be too risk to charge at him? It seemed that was what he wanted. Based on size, Sam assumed she was quicker than the boy- but once his quirk activated was dodging even an option? Samara shook her head, she couldn't back down so charging was her only option. The girl narrowed her gaze before dashing towards her opponent, hoping to get him off his feet. Once close enough, Samara's entire body dropped to the floor as she extended a leg and swung it towards Inanis' ankles in a sweeping motion.
@DevVoid

Caleb weathered Hiro's blows stoically. They stung, a little bit. But Tetsuma's had been hotter. Caleb was about to slam Hiro into the ground, to imprison him in concrete until Caleb was finished. But then he heard something that changed everything.

"Death."

Caleb's eyes twitched. He'd heard the entirety of Hiro's ranting, but one word pierced his rage like a chilled dagger, parting his fugue to reveal startling clarity. That one word.

"Death."

"Hiro wants to kill her." No wonder he was so hell-bent on doing this alone. No wonder he was suddenly so cooperative when discussing tactics. This changed the situation fundamentally. Caleb grabbed Hiro's arm and used it as a handle to spike his erstwhile partner on the pavement, creating an almost cartoony dent four inches deep.

"Yes, I was supposed to guard the hostages. But now I see that I'm exactly where I should be." He stepped between Hiro and Dakarai. "If you want her death, you'll have to kill us both. Be reasonable, end this lunacy. Now." He glanced back to Dakarai. "Are you able to fight? I think I can take him alone but I wouldn't refuse your aid. Otherwise, I'll hold him as long as you need."

Caleb had rarely had this much control. Righteous fury permeated his body. He was sitting at 70% and had full control over himself. He knew it wouldn't last long, but it would last as long as he needed it to before he returned to a more animal state. God's hand in this was clear. He could not fail. Caleb raised his fists and made ready.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Dakarai felt a subconscious tremor run through her body. Fear. But she wouldn’t let the fear overwhelm her. She couldn’t—wait, what? What the... Time seemed to stop. She replayed the last couple of moments over in her head a couple of times. Couldn’t get her head around the fact that Hiro’s teammate had come to her defense. She was standing, lips slightly parted in shock, completely human. She snapped herself out of her stupor.

“I can fight,” she assured Caleb. Dakarai didn’t trust either of them. But if it came to it, she would fight for her life beside Caleb. She doubted it would come to it; Hiro’s smack-talk was just that—talk. But she couldn’t help thinking that there was a tiny seed of truth in the huge plant of his bravado. The truth was that she was scared of him, but her pride and aggression wouldn’t let it show. Tentacles unfurled from her sides, claws grew atop her weak human nails, and black wings ripped out of her back. “I can fight perfectly fine.”

Tetsuma, she thought desperately, hurry before this gets more serious than it should be. I know you’re not out of commission. Get the hostages out now, while they’re both distracted! If you can get them out, maybe you can stop this fight before it begins. She felt guilty that she was still thinking about the game when her life had just been threatened by a guy with both the means and the motives to follow through with his threat, but... her mind drifted to her father. Be proud, Father. Please. If I don’t die today, please be proud.

Tetsuma jolted upright, had Caleb knocked him out? He wasn’t expecting him to throw him with such force, or catch him inside his muscle for that matter. His back was hurt but it wasn’t broken. Lucky. If he didn’t have his armor, he definitely would’ve broken something, or worse. He slowly got to his feet, Caleb was no where in sight. “He must’ve gone after Dakarai... this is our chance!” He said as he realised he could go get the hostages unopposed, Dakarai said she could hold them off for about two minutes, but he had no clue how long he’d been out. It couldn’t of been long though since he wasn’t being carried away in a strecher. He propelled himself to the hole Caleb had come through, the hole in which the fake hostages were, and grabbed the dummies before beginning to use his quirk to get himself to the exit as soon as possible. As he was running toward the exit, Tetsuma saw the large dust plumes from Hiro’s brutal attack and realised he would need to pick up the pace if he was going to get there before something irreversible happened, it wasn’t about saving the hostages now, it was about stopping this before it got out of control. He began going faster and faster until he finally reached the exit, and placed the hostages just outside the exit of the grounds as the horn blared, signalling a hero victory.

Caleb actually chuckled when he heard the horns. The villains had lost. The only reason he could think of is... Tetsuma. "Guess that armor isn't just for show" he mused internally.

He saw the moment of confusion on Dakarai's face "What'd you think I'd do? Help him kill you? No. That's not what heroes do." He asked, grunting the words out one at a time. He drew his face into the best approximation of a smile possible and looked at Dakarai for a moment. His smile had all the charm of a botched smash and grab burglary, but it was genuine, and his eyes were somehow kind and gentle for an instant, as if to say "Don't worry. Everything will be okay." Then he returned a cold, piercing gaze to Hiro, bracing for the worst. If Hiro attacked again, he would be in for a very nasty surprise.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

The horns blared. Dakarai jumped, then grinned back at Caleb, unintentionally revealing the snake fangs she’d grown out of surprise. They’d won! She’d actually won one. I’ll have to thank Tetsuma later, she thought. He saved my butt. Just in time. Unless... She cast an uncertain glance towards Hiro’s prone body. Would he attack again? Would she be forced to defend herself?

One hand reached up and traced her throat where Hiro had grabbed her to thrust her through a wall and a floor. She didn’t want to hurt anyone, but if it came down to letting him kill her and defending herself, she’d defend herself every time. Her chest twinged, a phantom of the wound he’d made in her that she was sure she’d have nightmares about for years. If I’d lost consciousness... She cut the thought off before it could take over her mind. No. Don’t think about that anymore. You’ll go insane if you keep reliving it.

Right now, she was supposed to make her way out of Ground Beta, right? But she didn’t want to turn her back on Hiro. Who knew what he’d do if her back was turned? No. She had to stay until it was confirmed he wouldn’t attempt to murder her sometime in the next twenty minutes or so. Dakarai kept up her guard and waited, strung tighter than a bowstring.

To say the least, Drayda was not expecting the hammer kick. She felt her hit something, but as she looked to what she hit, she felt a foot connect with her head, causing her to fly forwards and on her stomach. She slid a bit and she grunted and moaned in pain. A headache spurred from the hit and then something else caused the headache more pain before it subsided.

Finally.

A clawing from the very recesses of her mind came from down below, only to scratch at and take over the rest of her brain. Her entire body became fuzzy and she realized that letting her Dragon take control in anger was a bad idea. She fought to stay connected, but this wasn't a good idea. She convulsed on the ground as she held her head in pain. Slowly, and painfully, her toenails and fingernails grew long and sharp. Her feet and legs grew in such a way that they become more digitigrade. Her wings grew out from her back and through the slits slowly, black and purple scales slowly made their way through her skin. Finally, her teeth grew sharp and her body became smaller than what it was originally. Her hair disappeared and once she finally transformed, her eyes began to glow and her suit disappeared within her body as her quirk was able to absorb it. She laid there, groaning and grunting in pain and restraint. Suddenly, her body fell limp, only for her to slowly get up. Malice filled her eyes and the one they know as Drayda was no more. At least, not for awhile.

She turned around slowly and looked at Yuuki with wrath. She slowly stalked forwards, like a predator stalking its prey. Her muscles ready to spring into action. She will not back down.

After a moment, she pounced with incredible speed and strength, something she never showed earlier.

Caleb was glad to see Dakarai smile back, but his flicker of happiness turned to shame he also saw uncertainty in the eyes that looked back at him, and even a hint of fear. Guilt ran through his mind like worms. "I'm sorry. I should've stopped him. I told myself I would watch him, to look for the causes of his behavior. I should've realized that he was using this exercise as an excuse to pursue his grudge against you." He was grunting again, but his mind was clear, for the time being. He stumbled over the next words he had to say. They were never easy. "I would like to request your forgiveness."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki was caught off guard by the violent transformation, but she regained her cool quickly, but not quickly enough, she was hit by the dragon and she jumped back, this was a problem, her left arm was bleeding but she had an idea, despite having already used up her safe transformation for today she decided to attempt to risk it, and began to fully encase herself in shadow until she had become a 6 foot tall muscular shadow creature with claws and fangs,"I can control it, I can..I can...I..." she stuttered as she faded into darkness, the shadow form she had taken started to shift and change becoming more smoke like and savage looking "Give me your soul" a deep voice boomed out as she turned and charged at the dragon.
@Merciless Medic

Drayda felt her claws rake past Yuuki's arm and took the time to savor the blood that lightly dripped from her claws by staring at it. She watched with unwavering ferocity as Yuuki transformed and lost all control of herself in her shadow demon form.

Then, Drayda smiled. Soul? What soul? She growled out a chuckle before retreating to the wall behind her, smashing it with her tail. It caused the entire section of that wall to collapse, leaving a hole spanning 8 feet and from floor to ceiling. She then grabbed some of the rubble with her tail and began chucking them at the one enveloped Yuuki, trying to piss her off.

If she gets close, Drayda had an idea.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
As much as he wanted to carry on, he knew he lost and that he coul do no more. "Why, why am I always second?" he shouted. His fists ignited as he ran at Dakarai and Caleb. He tried to swing at them, but he couldn't bring himself to it. He stopped abruptly in front and fell to his knees. "Why are you always better than me?" He said, trying to muffle a cry. He sweeped her legs from under her, and put a hand around her throat. With the other he ignited it, and lifted it. He brought it down, but not on her. It landed a few inches next to her head. "I will be better than you one day, and when that day comes" he spat before releasing his hold.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki growled and deflected the rubble, she created a shield on one arm while creating an axe in the other hand, she then lunged at Drayda, attempting to slice her with the axe by swinging it at her side. Inside this manifestation Yuuki's actual body was barely conscious being kept awake by her quirk but no longer in control. After the swing she attempted a shield bash to stun the dragon.
@Merciless Medic

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Having not expected the sudden leg sweep of all things, Inanis fell to the ground, unable to use his vacuum stream. However, he managed to push himself back up by quickly using the repulsion stream for a second. This created a small distance between him and Samara, though he crouched down and quickly ran forward to Samara. If he couldn't use his vacuum stream, he could try something else. Trying to get as close as possible, Inanis would try to blast Samara away with a point-blank repulsion stream. Should he succeed, he will immediately turn around and dash off to look for the hostages. He just needs to find them, and victory is his.

Caleb was in between the two before Hiro could go too far. He shoved Dakarai back and straddled Hiro like an ancient pankration fighter preparing to go for a knockout win. He snarled in frustration and anger

"That's what this is about? Some idea of being better than her?" Caleb brought his fist down right at Hiro's head, only to skew it aside at the last instant, mirroring Hiro's outburst with Dakarai.

The ground shook. Caleb's might was released at a level none present but Caleb himself had yet seen. Whole levels of nearby buildings collapsed due to the shockwaves. Rubble was thrown into the air, and Hiro found himself at the bottom of a crater twelve feet deep and forty across.

Caleb released Hiro and stood. His face was gentler now. "Hiro... I don't know why you think this way, but you don't need to. She's not your enemy. She doesn't hold herself above you like you think. It doesn't have to be this way. You don't have to let this hatred run your life. Your classmates, your teachers here... We're all available to help you."

Caleb turned to Dakarai, and helped her up. "It's done." He said calmly, but with a small smile. He whispered for her ears only "If you need to talk... I'm here for you. We all are." He turned and accompanied her out of Ground Beta.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai stared in shock. One of her wings snapped beneath her as Hiro threw her to the ground... again... and she grunted in pain, retracting the wings to avoid them being crushed. She absorbed all her other animal parts as well before taking the hand Caleb offered and pulling herself to her feet. "Thank you," she said, sounding a lot more relieved that she wished she did. Her smile softened. "You have nothing to apologize for. That was--mostly--fun."

The girl was exhausted, and definitely a sight for sore eyes. Her hero costume hung in tatters, and while covering everything important, was covered in soot, ashes, and dirt. Every part of her that was exposed was covered in a thin layer of grime composed of half-congealed blood and rubble dust except for her eyes, teeth, and the smeared handprint on her throat from Hiro's last attack. Her silvery-blonde hair was streaked through with crimson. "Need to practice more," she muttered, more to herself than to anyone else. "Need more endurance."

When they arrived outside Ground Beta, Dakarai saw Tetsuma in armor rather worse for wear. "Tetsuma," she called hoarsely. She felt like her throat was lined with dust. She was glad they'd been the final match; otherwise there wouldn't be much of a Ground Beta for the others. "We did it!"