• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

"Oh, we're good." Gumoto hadn't really been paying attention up until Kishi's apology. In fact, the latter half of that match felt like a blur. "I guess we could've been more productive and all, but its not like I would have made it upstairs if it weren't for that stunt you pulled. There's really no reason to linger on it."

Gumoto became lost in thought again. Even if they were defeated, that match was a good gauge to what he could do with his quirk. He had never really used it for things other than saving money on soap and spending long days playing video games without compromising his hygiene, so this whole combat thing served as something for him to look into. He walked out of that building more grateful than anything. He rested his hands behind his head as they made their way back to the group.
@RhythmThief

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura jumped to the side to avoid the incoming repulsor blast, he couldn't afford to take much more damage. He was starting to get desperate, as he knew he was running out of time. He clenched his teeth and ran at his opponent, taking out his katana once again to attack, using his Quirk to surround his weapon with electricity, before swinging quickly multiple times at Takumi. He kept the electricity coming out at a high voltage as he swung, hoping to finish the fight as quickly as he could before time ran out, or worse, overheating and becoming unable to use his Quirk.

(@Gamefreak1996)

Takumi kept on the defensive as Acura began getting more desperate with his attacks. He knew what this meant: his opponent was reaching his limits. Keeping out of the katana's way, he watched the timing and intervals of each swing, then as Acura swung once more, he rocketed forward shield first into the electricity-wielding foe, in an attempt to ram him. As he charged, he prepared himself for any outcome this attack would lead into.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura didn't expect Takumi to ram him to counterattack, and Takumi's shield bash hit the hero's chest. Not wanting to give up, he grabbed his opponent's arm with his left hand and discharged all the electricity he had left in one burst, including his helmet's battery's charge, at as high of a voltage as he could. If I'm going to lose, I might as well take him out with me. He thought, slightly disappointed with his own performance. He let go of Takumi's arm and took a step back. He had given it his all and overheated, with steam visibly coming out of his body. He was forced to get on one knee and rest, looking at his opponent. Well, there's not much more that I could have done to win this...

Last edited:
Miku was holding Ru, against the wall, not moving his leg one bit. It was getting pretty boring for him, there was no action, no drama, no romance! Of course, he knew that this wasn't some sort of RolePlay, even if he was skeptical about that sometimes, but he still wanted some more spice to this battle. His eyes were wandering around the room, avoiding his trapped classmate. He didn't have any more conversation topic that would be related to school or not be awkward, and he couldn't possibly start to play with the dummies now, it would be too weird. So he just stood there with his hand plastered to the floor, leg pushing some kid against the wall, not saying anything. He was about to contact Takumi, to see how his battle was doing, but something stopped him. It was a loud sound, like someone blowing into those ram horn things. That meant that... He's, no they've won! The Villains won the Exercise. Miku eyes expanded and his smile widened. He actually won soemthing once in his life... besides the who can eat cereal the fastest contest he had with his cousins last summer. He carefully retracted his leg, letting Ru fall on it, then gently put him down. He made sure not to put it on the floor, otherwise it would get stuck to it. He lifted his left hand to his ear and pressed the small device, hoping it would reach Takumi, if he's, you know, still alive.

Takumi, do you read me, or whatever? We won! We'll make great villains-- I mean heroes, in the future.

Miku looked back at the Mineta Guy and smiled, he had been a great opponent. He stretched his left hand all the way to him for a handshake, since his right one was immobilized.
"That was a great fight! Can you not stick this one to the floor?" He chuckled at his own joke, he loved himself a whole lot. "Anyway... could you maybe unstick my hand and my leg? I kinda still need them for the rest of the day..."
@Barefoot_Kittens

Ru let the time pass after the conversation ended, not much more he could do. Perhaps if he had been more careful, or more prepared, or stronger, or faster- then perhaps he would've stood a chance. But the simple truth was that his opponent was more skilled than him. When the alarm sounded notifying the end of the match, Ru sighed as he slumped to the ground after being released. "Yea, sorry about that." Minoru huffed as he shook Miku's hand agreeing that the fight was good while it lasted. Ru then walked past Miku's extended hand and to the one stuck to the floor, the boy tipped his head one way before huffing as he rubbed the back of his head. He wanted to help Miku but he didn't have the slightest clue how to- he couldn't just retract the glue. Ru squatted beside Miku's stuck hand before pulling it at the wrist, "Why is this stuff so strong?" Minoru sighed before moving towards the purple ooze. He could easily pull it off- but it would be a longer process, after a minute of pulling at the glue-like substance, Miku's hand was free. "It comes off with water, just don't touch anything in the meantime." Ru shrugged.

Samara sighed as she paced back and forth. After Yuuki, Inanis, and Drayda had all been taken to the medic Sam opted not to go with them. She knew she didn't need it- after all she barely had a scratch on her. How could they all have put so much effort forth and got so injured while she remained unharmed- it wasn't fair. The only thing it could've meant was that the girl didn't do enough, Samara eventually rested as she sat in a nearby chair in the observation room and rested her head in the palm of her hands with a groan. Maybe she didn't deserve to attend U.A. after all. Sam couldn't bring herself to check on Yuuki, not after leaving her with that monster. She didn't even want to think about Drayda, she wasn't mad per say, but she couldn't believe the school would even let such a creature in. Sam huffed as she pushed the thoughts to the back of her head and rolled her shoulders, she just wanted the day to be over with.

Last edited:
Caleb was called to the practice field to take the Quirk Apprehension Test in lieu of his last class. He did very well, which didn't really suprise him, given that his quirk applied to almost every exercise.

Results:
Ball Throw: 86 miles, it would have gone further but the angle and direction he chose meant it hit Mount Fuji, where it punched ten feet into the rock.

50 Meter Dash: 4 Seconds, he took one step past the starting line and jumped the rest of the way.

Grip Strength: Not known, he broke the machine.

Distance Running: 45 miles. Caleb did this last, since he knew it wouldn't be a matter of how long his stamina would last but how much time he would have before the end of the day. He would have gone further but Chrome Cranium told him to stop.

Standing Vertical Jump: 377 feet. He'd done this before back home but this was a personal best.

Seated Toe Touch:
8 inches, Caleb can touch his toes but he doesn't have the flexibility to do that for long.

Side Steps: 144, not really his best, his rage doesn't give him the kind of precision that would be applicable here.

Sit-ups: 2467, his abs are already ludicrous and he can boost them (For those interested, the real life world record for sit-ups in an hour is 2507, so to do this many in less time is more than reasonable given Caleb's quirk)

Caleb thanked Mr. Xienfu and toweled off and put on a fresh change of street clothes, since school was effectively over. Since he didn't have a ride to catch or a long walk home so he decided to go see his new friends off as they went home before he returned to his room. He managed to get to the front gate before his classmates, although he only had to wait a few minutes. He sat down on a bench, dumped his backpack on the ground and watched his classmates leave in turn, smiling and waving to each as they went.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Dakarai emerged from the washroom in her school uniform, thoroughly exhausted, but clean. After a long rant from the school inventor about not destroying her hero costume and assuring the resident medic about five hundred times that she was completely uninjured, she was pooped. Plus, it wasn’t as if she was looking forward to going home; she’d gotten ninth in the quirk apprehension test, which meant she was probably going to be up all night getting her ears talked off by her dad about effort and what it means to be the best. Her win in the heroes-vs-villains exercise would be completely undermined. She suppressed a sigh as she tied her blazer around her waist and headed out, the slits in her shirt back revealing only bright blue bush viper scales. She noticed Caleb and waved halfheartedly, a tired smile finding its way onto her face.

Caleb saw Dakarai leave school. She was the last one out, and looked tired and downcast. Tired he could understand, she'd been through a lot and it seemed her quirk didn't allow her to recuperate stamina as well as more physical damage. But downcast? What did she have to be sad about? She'd won the hero vs villain exercise, and held her own against two very dangerous opponents. Caleb decided to find out.

He rose to his feet and made on an intercept course with her. He came alongside her, his longer stride and nigh limitless stamina meaning it wasn't particularly hard to catch up. "Hey." He started, in a serious but gentle tone. "Something wrong? You're walking like you just got beat up." Caleb silently cursed himself and blushed hard as he said that. Of course she looked like that, she'd suffered damage enough to kill hundreds of people whose quirk didn't boost their resilience. "Er, what I meant was that... Umm..." He awkwardly trailed off, his embarrassment robbing him of his train of thought. He finally settled on "Sorry, my bad, I shouldn't have said anything." He wanted to say something but he couldn't think of anything to say all of a sudden, the conversational confidence from earlier in the day having evaporated completely.

The two of them were almost at the end of the large front yard of the school, and Caleb saw a blonde woman in a car wave to Dakarai, and presumed that to be her mother. "Oh, uh there's your ride I think. I guess I should get back to the dorm, make myself some dinner. Have a good evening with the family." He turned and began to slowly walk back through the gates, realizing he'd actually started sweating from agitation.

=Nightshade=

Caleb had come up beside her, his heavier steps alerting her before he spoke, resulting in no extra limbs sprouting in a loss of control. Dakarai turned her head to face him. “What? Oh, no, you’re fine. No, there’s nothing wrong... in a matter of speaking...“ She dropped her gaze to her feet. When he noted her ride home, her head jerked upright and followed his gaze; to her surprise, her mother was there. The pale woman waved again when Dakarai acknowledged her, a half-smile identical to her daughter’s typical grin present on her face.

When Caleb said he should probably go, the girl whirled back to face him, alarmed. A good evening? Likelihood... calculating. “No, wait!” She cleared her throat awkwardly, realizing how desperate that sounded. “What I mean to say is... my mother makes a mean miso soup... maybe you’d like to come over for dinner?”

Tetsuma was walking out of the school after getting his injuries checked out in the nurses office, he was fine but his back still hurt a bit from where it had slammed into the wall so they’d given him an ice pack. As he walked through the schools front yard he didn’t really see anyone, most people had probably already left for the day so he headed straight for the front gate. As he approached he spotted Caleb and Dakarai heading in the same direction as he, so he picked up the pace a little to catch up with them.

Once he got close enough to hear them talking, Tetsuma picked up on Dakarai’s offer to Caleb. Not wanting to pass up the possible opportunity to get to know them better, he spoke up. “Hey! Mind if I join you? I’m sure my parents won’t care if I’m a little late getting home.” He said with a smile.

Caleb stopped at Dakarai's call and pivoted on the spot with a puzzled look on his face. The baseline human mind is capable of running through strings of theoreticals and practicals at astonishing speed at times, and Caleb's did so now. "Miso soup... What's that? Japanese dish? Probably that, yes. Is it good? Irrelevant, you're not a good cook. Theoretical: Her mother's worst cooking is better than your best. Practical: accept invitation graciously."

Caleb's mental calculations took barely any time, and his confused look turned to a smile. "Oh. Uh, well I don't want to impose but I would accept such an offer gratefully, I'm not very good at cooking myself." He didn't mention that he didn't know what precisely miso soup was but he was confident in his ability to choke down anything they could throw at him - no, that was the wrong way to look at it. It would probably be tasty.

As Tetsuma approached them, Caleb greeted him with a nod but did not reply directly. This was not his decision to make. Instead he spoke softly to Dakarai "Back in a second" by way of explanation and went to grab his bag where he had left it at the bench. The conversation between his newfound friends continued in the meantime until he returned, and waited politely for instructions on what to do next, not having much experience eating at other people's homes during his early life.

Kureiji smiled and let Max support him until he got to the bathroom to change. "It's been nice, but I guess I gotta change... The world can only have view of my abs for so long! Hehehe!" He weakly laughed as he stepped into the bathroom, and changed into his uniform.

He stepped out, having eaten his last stores of protien bars to re-energize him for the night. He smiled as he saw it was time to go home... Hopefully since his teachers were giving lectures, his mom wouldn't lecture him herself... Which was unlikely. He saw Dakarai and another classmate outside, and he waved. "Whassup Animmorphs Mascot! I see you've met a new pal? What's his name?" He asked as he walked up, flipping back his green hair.

"Y'all talking about soup? Mind a third wheel? I don't wanna get back to my mom anytime soon, she'll talk my ear straight into hell, I just need an escape." He said, pulling out a toothpick and picking his teeth, a small snake randomly slithering out from his pant leg and slithering away. Just Kureiji things.

=Nightshade=

“Um...” Dakarai was much happier than she cared to admit that she already had friends who wouldn’t mind coming over considering her home life. Of course, they didn’t really know about her home life. But still, they knew of her father, and they wouldn’t mind coming over anyway; that had to count for something, right? “If you all want to come, that’s fine with me! The last time I had friends over was... er... never... so that’d be great! Kureiji, this is Tetsuma. Tetsuma, Kureiji. And I think Caleb’s getting his stuff.”

A beep from the car horn interrupted Dakarai before she could say anymore. “Are you coming, Dakarai?”

The girl turned. “Yeah, Mom! Some friends are coming with me, is that okay?”

Her mother looked unsure before smiling again. “Of course that’s fine. Miso soup for all! But—your father—you did do well, I hope?”

Dakarai tried for a smile as she opened the car door for the others. It ended up more like a grimace. “Er... yeah... let’s go.” With that pitiful attempt to change the subject, she entered the car and flopped back into the seat.

Last edited:
Takumi winced in the suit as he staggered back, smoke coming from the machine around his body and sparks flashing. "Eniac, re-route all power to the repulsor blasters." he commanded, and aimed his hands down. The blasts pounded the cement floor at his sides continuously until he was at a safe enough power level again. The chest of the suit then opened up, and the glowing "core" ejected, it's light (as well as the suit's) ceasing as it fell to the ground. "That was quite impressive." Takumi complimented as a small hatch opened on his suit's right leg. Reaching in, he took out a second battery and plugged it in, struggling a little with the suit's weight. Once the core was inserted, the suit booted back up.

Before he dealt the finishing blow, however, Miku contacted him. Apparently, they'd already won. "Guess it's all over. You'll make a good hero someday." With that, he picked up the damaged battery and put it into the hatch before closing it. "Now c'mon, let's get back to the rest of the class." He offered Acura a hand.
--------------------------------------------------

Classes eventually came to an end for the day, and Takumi packed his things into his bag (A single strap briefcase, since a backpack would get in the way of the jet thrusters on his back) and suited up once more. As he walked out of the school gate, he noticed Dakarai making new friends and smiled. Told ya so. He thought to himself, referring to the pep talk he had given her earlier that day.

Caleb introduced himself to Dakarai's mother with a shallow bow and climbed into the seat, scrunching himself up to fit. Leg room is often a problem for people of above average height, and Caleb was no different. He ignored any slight discomfort though and focused on his surroundings. The situation had changed rapidly. It went from dinner alone to dinner with multiple friends in an unfamiliar household. "Should be interesting" he thought to himself "But why do both Dakarai and her mother seem apprehensive about this? Something about her father? Maybe I misunderstood what they meant." So he did the only thing he reasonably could: he waited, speaking only when spoken to.

Tetsuma waved to Dakarai’s mom, before clambering into the car after Caleb, having a much easier time getting settled in his seat. He knew this would be an interesting dinner, seeing as how Dakarai’s dad was literally Bakugo, and he wanted to see what would happen. But other than that, he was looking forward to actually going to someone else’s house. He’d been quite a distant person in middle school, something he was committed to changing about himself for high school, but judging by the progress he’d already made, he had already succeeded there.

By the time Kishi had met up with his mother and was in the steel black limo on his way home, the sun had begun to set, casting the sky into a mellow orange.

He begun to reflect on the day in silent contemplation, which was quite unusual for him, but something within him had encouraged him to do so. Stroking his chin, he gazed into the serene evening sky outside his window, with different vehicles and people whizzing past his view.

"Is everything okay, mon petit garcon? You seem quiet today." Said his mother from the front seat, concerned.

"No, mother, its fine. I just feel a bit...meditative right now, is all."

"I see. So I imagine you placed top of your class for the apprehension test?"

Kishi's eyes widened in surprise.

That cursed exercise! I had completely forgotten about that until now! How will I tell them that I had failed miserably?!

With a slight pause, he answered his mother's question.

"Ah...yes! I came first! Right at the top! There were some strong quirks in my class for sure, but they were no match for me!" He exclaimed, not knowing when to stop.

"Why yes, I even emerged victorious in our Heroes Vs. Villains exercise! AND I made 12 friends from my class and the others, as well as 6 2nd years, and 5 3rd years! Oh, and -" He ranted on and on, eventually deciding to stop.

"My, my. It seems like you had an exciting first day indeed! I'm sure your father will be delighted to hear this."

Kishi folded his arms, proud of his dozens of fake achievements, before fully realizing what he had just done.

...Oh, fiddlesticks.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro put his blazer on, and was about to leave when he heard a voice from behind him. "Why did you have a grudge against Dakarai?" swift asked from behind. "I don't have one, and I don't plan on it" he muttered. "You definitely do, or else you wouldn't have punched her through six buildings. I heard rumors you don't like her because of her dad, but that's not the reason is it?" Swift was now in front of Hiro, blocking his path. "So what if I have a grudge against her?" he spat back. "You don't actually hate her do you? You admire her because she is better than you" swift replied. "NO! I don't admire Dakarai, in fact that's pure bullshit" he shouted back, before pushing past Swift. On the way home, he touched the patch on his face, "Dad's gonna be pissed" he muttered.

Kureiji liked being a chaotic good bastard, so he decided to say hi to Dakarai's mom. He gave a wave and a small bow, and said- "Hello! I'm a friend of Dakarai! It's nice to meet you Mrs... Bakugo? Yeah, nice to meet you Mrs.Bakugo! I'm Kureiji Yaoyorozu, but just call me Kureiji please-" his phone began to ring unexpectedly as he spoke, and he grabbed it, frowning. "Ah, I uhh, gotta take this, sorry if I'm being rude..." He simply climbed into the car and answered.

"Kureiji? Is school done yet? Do you want me to come pick you up?"
"Yeah mom, it's over for the day... And no. A friend of mine invited me over for dinner."
"...you mean you forced yourself into an invitation that was for someone else."
"...I mean yeah, but also no."
Momo let out a long sigh, and responded- "Okay. But don't be there past 8:00 or you'll be sorry."
"I got ya. I'll see you in a few hours."
"See you then, Kureiji. I love you!"
"Love ya' too, mom."

He hung up and leaned back, letting out a long yawn. "That settles that."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
When he made it home he went through the back door and his dad was unsurprisingly not there. He was outside most of the time, training his quirk but after a couple hours his dad finally came. "You're early?" he said in confusion. "Yeah the bank robbers couldn't figure out that bullets are life nerf darts to me" kirishima laughed. Then he suddenly stopped, "What happened to your face?" he asked looking at the patch on Hiro's face. "Nothing, just got hurt" he replied coolly. "Who did that?" Kirishima asked. "Bakugo's kid" he said looking at the floor. "No surprise there" his dad replied. "Well get read we're going to Bakugo's place, we've been invited for dinner" he told Hiro. His protests were useless, his dad simply ignored them or told him to stop being a wuss. In the end he gave in and waited for his dad. On the way there he told his dad about the training exercises and how he managed to punch Dakarai through six building. When they finally made it to bakugo's house, they waited to be let in. " Try not to be so hot headed" he told Hiro.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai’s mother greeted Kureiji’s enthusiastic introduction with a wan smile and a cheerful nod. “Nice to meet all of you.” With a glance at her daughter, she pressed her foot on the gas pedal and took off.

Dakarai herself had a sinking feeling in her stomach, the same one she’d gotten when she’d found out that she was pitted against Hiro in the final match. When they reached her house, she unsteadily stood and walked towards the front door, fumbling with her keys. Once the door was open, her mother slipped inside and headed towards the kitchen while Dakarai froze just inside the doorway. She didn’t know if the others had come in yet, but at that point, all cohesive thought was wiped from her mind. Bakugo was standing in front of her, am expecting look on his face, as if to say, Well?

“I won the heroes-vs-villains exercise,” she began timidly. “With Tetsuma’s help, of course...” Her father looked appeased for a second before leaning forward.

“And the quirk apprehension test? How did you place? I’m sure you got—“

“Ninth,” Dakarai cut him off. The longer he went on about how she must’ve done the best, the worse she’d feel. Better to cut him off early.

Bakugo straightened up looking murderous. Dakarai cringed inwardly and prepared for the onslaught of verbal abuse. Then the fire seemed to go out of his posture, though it still blazed in his eyes. “We have guests,” he growled. “We’ll deal with this later.”

“I... I brought some friends as well,” Dakarai muttered, eyes cast down. “Who are—“

“The Kirishimas,” Bakugo snarled, evidently still burning with fury at her placement. “Now hurry up, bring your... allies. Dinner should be ready.” He turned, stiff-backed, unwilling to even call them her friends. She doesn’t need friends, he thought darkly. She needs to be the best. It’s up to her to get there. It’s up to me to beat on her until she does.

Dakarai didn’t hear a word after the name “Kirishima,” however. That last name... it could only mean one thing. And that was...

Hiro.

Kureiji stepped in behind Dakarai after the... Well, quite honestly boring car ride to her house. Maybe he'd see Lord Explosion Murder or something, it could be a fun time... But he didn't create any animals during the ride, if he was seen that would be incredibly rude... I mean of it was his mom's car of course he would, but not in the car of his friend's mom.

He looked at who Dakarai was talking to- aaaaand it's Katsuki Bakugo. He walked in, giving a dopey grin that would probably remind Bakugo more of Denki than Momo. "Oi there! Nice ta meet ya formally, Mr.Bakugo! I'm Kureiji Yaoyorozu, but I've been thorough with my introductions before, I don't need to. Besides, you look busy too!" He said, noticing Dakarai's silent "anxiety attack" next to him. He frowned, and simply gave her a soft pat on the back.

Tetsuma stepped through the door after Kureiji, instantly recognizing Bakugo. "I'm Tetsuma. Tetsuma Nakamura." He said with a smile and a wave, introducing himself to Dakarai's father as he approached the group. He was trying to be as polite as possible, which was very unusual for him, but he could feel Bakugo's stare piercing through him as he walked, so it probably wasn't the best idea to try and stand out. He tilted his head in Dakarai's direction, she seemed uncomfortable. Bakugo was probably a pretty overbearing father though, so he could easily understand why.

After his hand was freed, Miku flashed Ru a grateful smile.
"Thanks, I can finally feel my fingers again!" He stared at it and wiggled his fingers, like he saw it for the first time. He looked back at his ex opponent and grinned at him. "I would ask you to help pe with my leg too, but I don't want to hold you any longer! We've got another match to watch, after all. I think I'll try dipping it in the toilet water, or something. See you back at the observation room!" After one last smile, he turned towards the exit and hopped on his free leg out of the room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After the school day ended, Miku walked out of the school, since he eventually managed to get that purple ooze off of his leg. He was staring down at his phone, his eyes watering a bit from the brightness of the light. As he reached the school gates, he leaned againts it, his eyes wandering around. He was waiting for someone to come out of the school, the same person he was waiting a text from.
While he was waiting, his mind couldn't help but go back to what he saw during Dakarai's match. She was pinned againts two very powerful guys, one of them being her self-proclaimed rival, or 'The Psychopath', as Miku was calling that guy, since he couldn't remember her name. The way the The Psychopath punched a hole through her, it horrified him. To think that he'd act like that only because he didn't like her father...
Miku sighed and tried to stop thinking about those worrying things.
Who knows what he'll do later on...

(I don't know if I should introduce his cousin now, since she's in class 1B. But unless there's another interaction coming, I'll introduce her in my next post.)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
When he got inside Hiro felt awkward, most people there felt like his enemy. "uhhhh Hi" he said to Dakarai. His dad went off to Bakugo, leaving him stranded with his classmates. "This is awkward, just cause I'm here doesn't mean we're even" he snarled at Dakarai, he winced as his scar flared into pain. He kept his distance away from Bakugo. He looked around the house for any escape, but with his luck he couldn't spot any. He spent most of his time playing with his lighter, or his scales.

"Hey Bakugo been a long time since we last met how ya doing man?" He asked, hitting bakugo on the back. "How's Dakarai, doing?" He asked enthusiastically. He lloked behind him to make sure Hiro was in no trouble.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
By the end of the day Yuuki had stopped coughing up the black substance but she now had a small amount that kept leaking from her eyepatch covered eye, it looked like black tears but only on one eye. She exited the building and looked around, this really was a great school in her opinion, yeah on her first day she had got in a pretty dangerous fight and her dad was probably gonna be annoyed about the whole loosing control thing, but she had met great people and she felt she could really master her quirk here. The only really bad thing about being in the infirmary was that she missed her friends matches, she had really wanted to see people like Ru and Kishi in action but like an idiot she had got herself sent to the infirmary, she got a call from her dad, apologising that he was most likely going to be late, so she went to the main gate and stood by it watching the road and waiting for her dad to come pick her up, usually she would have walked but the school insisted that her father come pick her up.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura took Takumi's hand, visibly wincing from both his overheated state and the beating he took from the debris and repulsor blasts. "Well done. We all did well." He said, getting up. While losing in the exercise was somewhat demoralizing for him, he did his best to hide it and instead showed good sportsmanship. He then left for their next class.
------------------------------------------

With the school day over, Acura stood by the school's entrance with his bags. He took out his smartphone and decided to call his dad to come picking up. Denki picked up the phone almost immediately.

"Hey, son! How was your day? Anything cool or important happened today?"

"Well, ignoring the fact that I was late, we did have a Quirk Apprehension test and a Heroes versus Villains exercise."

"And how did you do? I placed in the bottom five in the Apprehension test, but I bet you're more in shape than I was back in the day."

"Well, I didn't do much better myself..." Acura replied, scratching the back of his head. "And I did lose at Heroes versus Villains..."

"Eh, don't worry about it," Denki said, noticing a saddened tone in his voice. "I'm sure you gave it your all. I'll go pick you up in a bit, alright?"

With that, the call ended, and Acura put his phone in his pocket. He decided to look around to see if Ru was nearby, as he hadn't had the chance to ask him how he did when fighting Miku, or how losing affected him.

Minoru
Ru huffed as the rest of his classmates made their way out of the building. How much fun had he had today? Zero. Why was he doing this again? He didn't know. Well, the former may have been a bit of a lie- but even if he did enjoy himself a little he certainly wasn't worth the soreness of the bruises he had earned from the match. Ru stood up slowly, wincing slightly before throwing his backpack over his shoulder and leaving the building. Ru planned on walking home, so he didn't have to leave as abruptly as the others- they still seemed so full of energy, it was kind of insane that they could still jump around like that after all the matches. Ru rolled his eyes at the group that seemed to crowd around Dakarai, well wasn't she popular? The boy's steady purple gaze kept concentrated on a familiar figure and a soft smile spread across his lips before quickly fading, Yuuki's gaze seemed distant and thoughtful so Ru thought about not bothering her. But in the end, he decided to check on the girl, he had heard she went to the infirmary, after all. "Hey." Ru said simply as he walked towards Yuuki before leaning on the gate beside her so he wouldn't have to stand up, "How're you feeling?" the boy asked casually.
@Shadow_Pup

Samara

Sam sighed as she walked out of the building slowly, holding her phone to her ear with her tail while her hands were busily digging through her bag. The girl sighed as she reached the front of the school and her car was not in sight.
"Uh huh, where are you?" Sam asked into the phone, her father on the other side.
"Sorry, might be a couple minutes late. I expected you'd want to hang out with your friends a little." Oijiro's voice caused Sam to sigh.
"Yeah, that's fine." the girl shrugged before hanging up the phone after a quick goodbye. She didn't have the heart to tell her father she didn't make any friends. She totally forgot to make friends! She did alright in the quirk apprehension test, but completely failed to villain test. Her father assured her that it was alright, recalling how he lost to Todoroki in a matter of seconds. Though that didn't exactly brighten the girl's mood as she frowned and looked about. How was she supposed to stand out in a class full of hotheads and phsycopaths? She wasn't like her father, she didn't thrive in the background- yet after feeling so useless in the exercise, Sam was beginning to believe that's where she belonged.

Young boy was looking from a distance at the school that he is going to attend tommorow.. Well he was suppossed to attend there today, but he couldn't as he just arrived to this country.

Shun and his family moved here today and he couldn't be here today, he took similar tests back in his home, as he really needed to make them, but he couldn't compare himself with the rest of the class. He sighed and looked at this building, people in his entire class probably know each other by now and he... He was a bit afraid... He will be able to make some friends.. Everyone probably just met each other but.. They all started the same day.. And he will just arrive.. Suddenly.. Like this kind of suprise, where people don't know, if it is good or bad. He shivered on his thoughts and looked at the main gate of the school. Some students left, some of them in enture group even... Some of them stayed, probably waiting for their parents to arrive.. He looked at them and smiled, but probably nobody noticed him. He was still afraid, but he kept saying to himself.
"Everything will be fine! Everything will be fine..."
He tried to cheer himself up and his mind was still thinking about tommorow.

Caleb saw Katsuki Bakugo upon entering the house and although he didn't know much of anything about him, instantly realized he had to be her father. The two looked way too much alike for that not to be.

He almost ran into Dakarai as she stopped in front of her father. Caleb awkwardly skirted around her, and offered his hand in greeting. When Katsuki ignored him in favor of speaking with his daughter, Caleb stepped past him, but couldn't help hearing the conversation and was suddenly glad he didn't tell her how well he did on the quirk apprehension test. Sympathetic sorrow shot into his gut like a prison shank. She looked distraught, and Caleb's face contorted in a brief expression of what amounted to "this is REALLY not what any of us need right now" as he came to the same realization she had. Hiro was here, and awkward did not begin to cover the situation. His face softened as Katsuki stormed off, and he turned to Dakarai and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, giving her a firm but hopefully gentle squeeze, which he thought he'd heard somewhere helped calm people. He wracked his brain for something to say but came up empty, aside from echoing his earlier words, whispering "I'm here for you, if you want to talk or..." He trailed off, not sure what else to say. He gave her another gentle squeeze and stepped off to the side, finding a place to stand at ease where he wouldn't be in the way. He was suddenly very tense and took a deep breath, trying to calm his mind. @Night's Shadow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned her head to look at Ru as he spoke "oh hey Ru, yeah I'm fine just went a little overboard in my fight against Drayda, the worst of the side effects are gone though so I've just got this leaky eye problem until around midday tomorrow" she said dabbling at the area below her eye patch to clean up the liquid a bit, "anyway, how was your match then, did you win?" she asked as she casually tweddle her hair and watched other students pass by, "me and Samara lost our match but I hate to think that if I had just managed to remain conscious for a little longer I could've beaten Drayda" she added absently as she continued to people watch.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Ru grimaced when Yuuki wiped the liquid from her eye, "Eh, I guess you could be in worse condition." he shrugged. "I was a bit worried for you, hearing you'd have to fight one of our class' mighty dragons." Minoru chuckled before sighing, "Atleast you're not the only group who apparently lost control." Ru added as he thought of the many classmates who ended up rather injured. When Yuuki asked about his own match, Ru smirked "Me, win? Yeah right." the boy sighed as he looked up at the sky. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure you did well you're strong after all, and even if you didn't do well- who cares? Not like you can do anything about it now, let's just accept in an move on." Ru offered reassuringly before he spotted Acura in the crowd. "My partner was Acura, he's actually pretty nice if you want to come say hello. I figured I should go apologize for losing." Minoru said softly as he pushed off the wall slightly. "Acura!" Ru called and waved the other boy over.
@Shadow_Pup @Manu456Alola

Sam jumped slightly when a voice behind her suddenly spoke, the girl instinctively shot a defensive arm up to block her face before smiling softly seeing it was just another student. "Oh, sorry." Samara quickly gasped, had she looked sad? Obviously, she had felt sad, but she didn't mean to look sad. When the boy's helmet pulled back, revealing a pair of blue eyes and youthful face, she tipped her head to the side. Was his suit part of his quirk or was it some type of enhancing equipment? "I'm alright, today just didn't go how I thought it would, I guess." Samara sighed before looking back up at the boy. He seemed kind and level headed, a stark contrast between many of the training hero-to-be's. "I'm Samara Oijiro, by the way." the girl smiled softly and extended her hand to greet her classmate.
@Gamefreak1996

=Nightshade=

Once her father had left with Kirishima, off to discuss some no-doubt-adults-reminiscing-about-their-past-stuff, Dakarai seemed to deflate. “Sorry about that,” she muttered to her friends, embarrassed and ashamed. She turned towards Caleb and tried for a smile, pathetically grateful. “Thanks,” she said quietly. Then she turned towards Hiro, seemed to be preparing for a witty retort, then clamped her mouth shut and shook her head. Noticing her mother setting bowls of miso soup on the table, she seized the distraction with the desperation of a doomed prisoner. “Er... let’s go eat.” With a smile and a wave, (OOC: just gonna give a name here) BIC: Rei Bakugo retreated after the men, dexterously carrying three bowls of miso. Dakarai slid into her chair and waited for the others to do the same before digging in.

"One of those days, huh?" Takumi chuckled when Samara gave her reason. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, you did score pretty well on the quirk apprehension test, from what I saw. Better than me anyways." he pointed out. Better than I did, anyways, but in my defense, I couldn't use my quirk on myself. He mentally added. "Name's Takumi Akibano. Nice to meet you, given we didn't have much time for proper introductions before. Busy day, and all that." He greeted, taking her hand and shaking it.

“Wow, that was way more awkward than I expected it to be.” Tetsuma thought as he sat down in the chair closest to him. “I hope it’s not dead silent the entire time we’re eating. Should I speak up? What would I say though...” Tetsuma seemed deep in thought, staring at his food with his brow furrowed before realising he was probably acting extremely rude and fixed himself. “Being the daughter of a top 10 hero must suck, huh?” He asked, finally figuring out what to say to break the silence without being rude or annoying.

Caleb sat down, grateful for the introduction of food, which usually served as a social catalyst to help get over awkward moments. Not this time. The soup was good after all, and Caleb ate fairly quickly, as was his habit. Caleb wasn't sure what to say, but was glad when Tetsuma finally broke the silence. "Woah, her old man is a top 10 hero?" He thought to himself. "I suppose that sorta explains why he's got high expectations of her, but this guy seems over the top." he spoke up, "Is he always like this?" Caleb didn't know how he could help, but he felt he ought to try "Is there anything we can do, short of pray for you until you move into the dorm at the end of the week?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Oh, Ru!" Acura replied, running over to his friend. "You know, I was just looking for you. I really hadn't had a chance to talk to you during the school day. I kinda wanted to know how things went on your end during the Heroes versus Villains thing we did, even though we, uh... lost." He told Ru, scratching the back of his head. He then realized there was a girl right next to them that was talking to Ru before, so he decided to introduce himself. "Oh hi, I'm Acura Kaminari, nice to meet you!" He introduced himself to her.

(@Barefoot_Kittens @Shadow_Pup)