• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokèHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Raised His Hand And Said"That Would Be Ground Type Pokemon." Said Terry "Correct Mr.Terry." Said The Teacher "Ok Mister Alex What Is Type Has No Effect On Steel Type ?" Asked The Teacher To Alex

(OOC: Sorry I'm late, I was doing important stuffs)
Akio dazed off, glaring at the clock day-dreaming about some girl he likes, but the teacher turns his attention to Akio catching him.
"Akio, tell me what Berry is used to cure poison." Asked the Teacher. "Um, Leppa Berry?" Akio said without even thinking. The class laughs at his statement, the teacher just scoffs and moves on to the next student. "What was I thinking!. . .Oh yeah... girls." Thought Akio as he continued to stare at the clock.

Name: Realyn (Rea) Hart
Personality: Rea is extremley smart. She has never gotten below an A- in her life. She is a bit insecure, but never acts like it.
Pokemon:
Serperior (Blossom, female)
Sylveon (Ribbon, female)
Whimsicott (Puff, female)
Gardevoir (Arietta, female)

Rea pushed up her large, red glasses. This lesson was boring. She could do it in her sleep. "Miss Realyn." The teacher called on her. "What Berry restores 10 hp to a pokemon?" "To name one, a ouran Berry." Rea answered with ease. "Correct." The teacher carried on with the lesson.

Alex turned to the teacher. "Its poison, I think." He bluntly stated. He began to drift off again, thinking what would be for lunch.

Akio stopped paying attention to the clock. He folds his arms and this time is ready for a question. "Ok, let's get serious now." He thought to himself. The teacher turned back to Akio, surprised he was paying attention, "Ok Akio, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself, what Berry heals burns?" Asked the Teacher. "A Yago Berry." Replied Akio.
"Good, now tell me what region." The Teacher followed up. "From Hoenn I believe." Akio said with confidence. He let out a sigh of relief.

Jacob just sat at his desk. Cleary bored, he stared at the teacher paying attention.

Frostbite sneaked next to a girl with glasses. Jacob caught her in time and gave Frostbite a quick glare. Don't you even think about it! He thought. Frostbite just grins and blows cold air at the girl with glasses. "Aww, no need to give me the COLD shoulder" She said softly to herself.

Akio quickly glances back and forth between the teacher and the clock. "Five minutes left. . ." Akio murmured. The reason Akio was so impatient, was because he favorite class was up next. Gym.

After doing a loop around the pool, Chris noticed the teacher talking about berries, easily, he could name what every single one of them can do. Looking around at the kids actually gathered around the teacher, he noticed the usual group of people doing the usual things. Chris realized how much time was left, and hoped off lapras on the side of the pool, putting her back into her pokeball and walking toward the locker room. Just as he was leaving, The teacher called out to him, "And where do you think you're going Mr." Chris paniced a little, freezing in place, with a lot of effort he responded, "n-nowhere Teach," desperately thinking of an excuse, "J-just searching for my googles I lost." It wasn't a lie, Chris did loose them, just a few years ago. The Teacher gave him a look of disbelief. "Come back to the class Chris." With a walk of shame, he walked to the pool and sat on the edge.

Terry Waited For The Bell For Gym Because His Munchlax Needed It. The Bell Rang For Gym Then Terry Sent Out Chowder And Ran Over To The Gymnasium.

(Guys you can't decide on what class is next, but I'll let you go this time)

Mist ran in the Effects class wearing her normal clothes and Wave still beside her, thankfully, dry. "Mist, my, my, why are you always late? G sit please" He said and smiled. Mist nodded at sat at the back, alone. Wave sat beside her and grunted as that class started. Mist's eyes glued to the teacher, Mr. O' Hare.

After the bell rang, Chris got up quietly and headed out to get dressed. Not being good at exercising, Chris decided to head towards the school library to study. Walking through the halls, he noticed people rushing for their classes. Being uninterested, he walked into the library, and into his favorite section, the battle section. Here he could read about strategies and how to master in quick battle decisions. This is much better then gym class, Chris thought as he flopped through the pages, read the text and looked at the pictures.

Last edited:
Akio rushed towards the Gymnasium, already about to send out his Pokemon. He walked into the Gym, then into the Male's Locker room, where he got a fresh pair of clothes on. He walked out of the Locker room and waited for the Teacher's instructions. "What will be doing today Teacher!" Shouted Akio, excitement in his eyes.

Mist jumped up when the bell rang and ran to gymnasium. Wave ran after her, slightly dazed at how quietly and quickly she moved around. Mist stood beside Akio as she nodded. "Today we'll be doing training! So get your strongest pokèmon out and pick a partner!" The teacher, Mrs, Charlie said and smiled. Mist looked at the Shiny Floatzel beside her and laughed "I already have him out!" Mist said and turned to Akio "Do you want to be my partner?" Mist asked him, doing her best puppy-dog eyes.
Untitled(1).png

Last edited:
"S-sure!." Akio said, sending out his Shiny Absol. Akio crouched down to pet Moon, stroking his neck and petting his head. "Let's do this." Akio confidently said to Moon. "Ready?" Akio asked Misty, determination in his eyes. Moon rose his head, rubbing it against Mist's leg. Akio laughed and scratched the back of his head. "C'mon Moon let's go already."
275569_trainercard-Akio_Hikari.png

Last edited:
Jacob walked into the gym with Frostbite already out. "I've got my strongest out I guess..." Jacob mumbled to himself. He looked around, but actively tried to remain isolated from the rest.

Frostbite just looks around bored. "Surely there's someone out there that needs to CHILL out during this class" She said eyeing some of the students.

Chris finishing his book that he was reading, stretched as he sat up, and looked around for what time it is. Wandering the labyrinth of book shelves, he finally found a clock, Noticing it was halfway through the class period, he started to walk out of the library and head towards the gym.

Akio and Moon waited patiently, playing around with each other, making Moon dance and do various tricks. Then feeding him a Chocolate PokePuff. Akio softly scratched under Moon's neck. "Who's a good boy?" Akio said in a childish voice. "Err. . ." Akio cleared his throat. "I mean, good job." Akio said in a stern voice.

Alex had shown up on the court, with his two pokemon, Rose and Flowey, next to him. Flowey was Alex's strongest, but Rose was his guide, and he would need her more than anything. Flowey, now dry from the pool, was raring to go. "Where's that milotic? I'm ready to throw down!" Rose and Alex both laughed, but for different reasons. Rose was laughing because she loved to see Flowey either destroy the competition, or be destroyed. Alex was laughing because all he heard was "Whis! Whismicott whism!", which, while supposed to be his battlecry sounded like a little tantrum.

He then heard the teacher say to partner up. He had no idea who to go for, or what they were doing, but it had something to do with strong pokemon. "I guess i'll wait for someone to pick me." He sighed.

Terry Looked Back and Saw Alex Then Said "Hey Alex Wanna Partner Up Here's the Pokemon I'll be using He Then Showed Milotic Because Muchlax Is Way to Lazy so do You Wanna Partner up? Said Terry To Alex

Name: Quartz Aquamarine
Personality: Quartz barely works. He procrastinates everything except for video games. He wears a hoodie and glasses

Pokèmon:

1. Larvatar (Tyra, Female)
2. Quilava (Ty, Male)
3. Flaffy (Ampho, Male)
4. Ekans (Cobra, Male)

"Um, I mean, okay..." He got up. "Is it a Milotic? Sounds like one..." Flowey was jumping and nodding in excitement. "Yes! I'll show him a lesson in fighting! Why he shouldn't underestimate me!" He flashed a menacing smile. If Alex could see, he would know that was a smile that would not hold mercy. Rose sighed again. "Don't hurt them too bad..."

Jacob just watches from the distance, seeing that there is no one left. He saw a Whimsicott and Milotic about to battle. Frostbite saw it too and said "That Whimsicott needs to CHILL out...maybe that Milotic can do it for me."

Milotic Was Laughing When He Heard The Whimsicott "Ha Mi Go Done Mash You Up When I Show All Des People And Pokemon Ya Ga Wanto Get Out Of Er." said Milotic "Um.. Milo Are You Sure This is safe?" Said Chowder To Milotic "Safe? Safe! Walking In Tall Grass Ain't Safe And You Still Do It ." Mentioned Milotic To Chowder. " Ok Cotton Swab Let's Fight Na Man!" Shouted Milotic To The Whimsicott

"Hah! I have no clue what you said, but it is sure to be wrong!" First attack Flowey pulled out: A substitute. He couldn't alone tank that damage, so he would have his doll do it instead. He then followed up by firing several small seeds at the Milotic, which then sprouted, leech seed. That way, I can store up for another substitute, if necessary. Flowey thought to himself. His strategy was to wear down the foe with tiny sapping attacks, then go all out once he was set up.

Rose looked worried. "He isn't holding back this time." Rose knew if Flowey wanted to hurt someone, he could. The only things he'd have trouble with is fire type moves and other such super effective attacks.

Mist sighed and Wave understood that completely. Mist was annoyed, His Mist!. Wave clenched his fists and shot a Watergun at the Milotic and Whimsicott. Mist and Wave began to laugh before she looked back at Akio. "Let's practice" Mist said and stood three feet away from Akio and his Absol. Wave smiled and went on all fours. Mist knew how strong her Floatzel was, so she had to restrain him.

Milotic Just laughed And said "You making Me Laugh," Said Milotic. Then He Used Hydro Pump Then Faded The Substitute Then He Was Hurt By The Seeds.

"Alrighty then." Akio backed up, Moon went into a battle ready position. "Let's start this off with a Swords dance!" Swords swirled around Moon, raising his attack, Moon roared fiercely stomping his paws as he did. The red aura surrounding him, just makes him that much more...awesome!

Name: Teal Stone
Personality: A little shy, also obsessed with contests. She never tells anyone her last name because she is the daughter of Steven Stone and doesn't like to admit it.
Appearance: Turquoise hair with a brown British style cap. Wears a green sweatshirt (hooded) and green glasses.
Pokémon:
1. (Cosplay) Pikachu (Libra, Female)
2. Glalie (Ellistrae, Female)
3. (Shiny) Girafarig (Sophie, Female)
4. Eevee (Sara, Female)

Last edited:
Name: Infinity
Personality: shy, afraid she'd be made fun of for her appearance, almost always wears a hoodie

Pokèmon:

1. Scrafty {Hoodwink, male}
2. Raichu {Thor, male}
3. Banette {Lilith, female}
4. Roserade {Wisteria, female}

{Ima wait a bit to start this RP.}

"Eep!" He was not expecting his substitute to go down in one hit. He needed to stall out for another. To bide his time, his mouth frothed with sickly purple liquid, toxic. He spat it at the giant fish, hoping it would connect.

"Go Flowey! Yeah!" yelled Alex from the sidelines. He had no idea what he was doing, but Flowey sounded like he knew what to do.

"You Spit In A Fu Me Face Ha!" Milotic Then Milotic Used Ice Beam Then Froze The Whimsicott "Ha You You Need Fa Chill Out" Said Milotic To The Frozen Whimsicott

Frostbite pouted. "That Milotic is stealing my lines, that is really not COOL!" Frostbite complained which came out as "Frosslass!" "We'll find someone soon Frostbite, just be patient" Jacob said

Rea sighed, and closed her textbook. She didn't even need yo study, she just had nothing to do. All of her notebooks were overfilled, her homework for future months already done. She decided to go try and meet someone.

Flowey managed to dodge. Good thing, it left several pointy icicles on the ground. "Eep!" He screeched again. Now he was set up, he could unleash his more powerful attacks. "Energy ball!" A orb of green energy charged towards the Milotic. "By the way, lame pun."

Teal sighed as the limo pulled in, but was relieved to see that nobody was around to see.
"Can you tell my dad not to take me in a limo next time please?"
The driver nodded.
"Yes ma'am,certainly can."
"Thank you..."
Sighing, she grabbed her backpack and walked inside the school. Libra, who was sitting on her shoulder, looked at her with a nervous smile.

Frostbite just grumbles more. "That Whimsicott really needs to CHILL out, I should show him what it really feels to be COOL" She grumbled.

Jacob looked outside the room in time to see a girl with glasses pass by. "Must be nice to have someone to talk to..." he said to himself. "Why don't you go and say hi to her? After all, no need to give her a COLD attitude" Frostbite said, but all that came out was "Froslass Fros Fros."

Mist looks at Wave and nods. Wave used whirlpool, creating a vortex beneath Moon. Wave watched as the Absol swirled around the whirlpool. Mist giggled and Wave heaved a chuckle. Wave was going to help Mon anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.