• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokèHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milotic Was Furious. He Then Focused And Used Iron Tail Without Missing And It Landed On Flowey Making Him Go Into The Ground "Oh, The Irony." Said Milotic As A Pun

It was true, as fluff floated up into the air. "Flowey!" cried Rose. "What happened? Is he hurt?" asked Alex. But as the dust cleared and tail raised, instead of a red brown blotch, it was completely green instead. "Watch who you aim your tail at, fish!" He rattled off several energy balls, not entirely accurate, but either way he was determined to defeat this gigantic fish!

Mist gazed at the battle that was not their own. Wave also watched and snickered. Mist was too entertained to realise she was also battling. Wave just sat down and smiled, while watching the two fight.

Chris walked out of the library bored. Curious what he could to to waste time, he wondered through the halls. But as he passed by the gym, it sounded like something moderately interesting was going on. He walked up to the gym door and pulled on the handle, locked. Chris sighed and sat next to the door, listening on what is happening.

As Teal was walking down the hallway, she was suddenly shoved to the ground, quickly standing up and turning toward the laughter behind her. There were three kids that looked a few grades higher than her.
"Oh come on now. I just got here and you treat me like this?" Teal said, trying to hide a smirk.
"Are you egging it on, kid? 'Cause we can pound you real easy."
Teal crossed her arms, smiling wide.
"Oh really? I'd love to see you try."
She winked at Libra, who nodded slightly. One of the kids had apparently gotten fed up with talking and tried to tackle Teal down, to which Libra used Thunder.
The kid was now on the ground trying not to cry. Teal smiled sweetly.
"Would you two like to have a try?" she asked. They shook their heads and began to back away slowly before running.
"Oh, they're much smarter than I thought."
Teal turned to begin walking again but stopped when she saw a boy standing at what looked to be the gym doors. She smiled nervously.
"Um.... hi."

Milotic Was Confused in His Mind He Thought "How
Is Dis Possible Mi Hit Him With My Most Powerful Attacks And He Still Is Not Down. Then He Remembered that His Ice Beam Made Pointy Pieces Of Ice Then Milotic Pick Up A Ice Shard With Its Tail Then Tied A String Plus A Hook On It Then He Swung It . It Grabbed Flowey And Started Spinning Him Around And Said While He Was Spinning "Say That I Have Won The Battle And The Spinning Will Stop" Said Milotic

"NEVER." Flowey rattled off several energy balls, and thanks to the spinning, these came out like a minigun. "I will NEVER lose to you. You disrespected me. Embrassed me in front of others. Now I will embrass you like you did to me." He began laughing maniacally, all while he continued fire energy ball after energy ball.

Milotic Used Ice Beam To Stop The Energy Balls Then He Started Spinning Him Like Nunchucks Franticly While Still Using Ice Beam " Say It You Cotton Swab!" Said Milotic To Flowey.

Jacob moved out of the way of an energy ball that almost hit him. Frostbite glared at the Whimsicott and said "Not COOL buddy, no one dares to harm Jacob. Only I can, but only as a COOL joke, nothing more."

Jacob sighed. "That battle is starting to get out of hand, I'm almost tempted to tell you to stop them Frostbite" he said.

"NEVER! YOU BIG BULLY!" Flowey plain up refused to lose. He reached the hook attached to his fluff and messed with it. He would have to bring down this behemoth's ego a couple notches, and that meant getting off this spinning joy ride. He managed to get the hook off, sending him flying...into the Milotic's face. "Oh, um, hi." He charged up an energy ball and drove it into the Milotic's face.

Chris looked at the nervous girl and smiled. He got off the door and stood in front of her, "I'm not sure I've seen you around before," Chris said. "I'm Chris," he said introducing himself to a girl that appears to be a few grades under him.

Mist ran out of the gym and into the library. Wave glared at everyone before following Mist. Mist curled up in the corner of on of the halls that was in the Library. Wave sighed and sat beside her. Mist hugged Wave and cried into his furry chest.

Milotic Was Blistering With Fury He Then Used Hydro Pump On Whimsicott Then Picked Up Another Ice Shard And Threw It Like A Javelin At Flowey

Rea sat in the library alone, by the large window. A large stack of books, presumably around 800 pages long, rested near her feet. The girl was reading a book titled "Unova- a History".

Jacob watched as the girl left, clearly upset. He nodded at Frostbite and said "You know what to do...break this up...its gotten out of hand...its not a battle anymore...I'll talk to the trainers and let them know." He then first walked to Alex.

Frostbite appeared next to the Milotic and Whimsicott and froze them each with an Ice Beam. "You two are getting out of hand. Yes I like a good battle too, but it must be kept COOL, you two are over doing it greatly!" Frostbite said to each of them.

"You need to control your pokemon...I fear that hes getting out of control with this battle" Jacob said to Alex. "We already got someone leave because of how insane it got, I'm going to find where she went"

Terry Heard What Jacob Said And Said "Ok Milotic And Flowey Or Whatever Your whimsicott's Name Is Its Time To Stop Now Shake Hands With Flowey And End This Battle As A draw." Said Terry To Milotic

"I'm sorry..." sighed Alex. Ribbon thought he was being completely wrong. "Hey! That Milotic thrashed him around, throwing ice at him, trying to crush him, and you have the GALL to say that he was getting out of hand?"

Flowey got out of the ice. He glared at the Milotic. "This isn't over. I'll stop fighting for now, but i'll get you one day. That will be the day you RUE messing with Flowey the whismicott." Flowey went to sit next to Alex, cold, wet, and unhappy. Alex took out Floweys poke ball and put him back. "I apoligize for any damage he has done. He gets like that."

Terry Looked At Alex "Oh It's Ok Milotic Or Bassy Used To Be Like That When He Was A Feebas He Was The Weakest On My Team By Then And He Started Thrashing Around On Pokemon Who Attack Him." Milotic Werote An Apology Note On A Piece of Paper Because He Was Trained He Then Gave It To Terry He Then read It It Said Dear Terry,
I Am Sorry For The Trouble I Caused With Flowey And I Wanted To Say Sorry for Being To Extreme Please Forgive me your Friend,
Milotic

Rea sighed, rereading about her mother, White. She had saved Unova from Team Plasma a second time. Everyone expected Rea to be exactly like her; champion, athletic, outgoing. But all Rea wanted to be was herself. She didn't want to be like her mother. But she still tried to live up to her mother's expectations. That was the main reason she enrolled here, to become a trainer like her mom. Thankfully, Rea had a bit of time to wait.

Jake walked down the hallway in silence, his hands gripping the teal straps of his back pack, His long, shoulder length dark brown hair swayed gently as he moved. One rectangular bang kept covering part of his chestnut brown eyes and every once in a while he would blow upward to remove it, a fruitless effort since it always fell back into place. He wore a long sleeved pine green shirt with a dark blue jacket with sea green trimmings. His pants comprised of two parts, the light brown shorts with the dark brown horizontal stripes on each end that reached his knees, and the light brow cloth that started under the leg trims of the shorts and reached his ankles. They resembled pajama bottoms in fabric, or very loose yoga pants. He wore black sandals that clipped at the sides with a bright blue button. He had naturally tan skin as well, fastened to his waste was a light blue rectangular strap on pouch that seemed to be full as the insides clinked around.

The 15 year old sighed, 'Get through at least one semester and then you can go back to your journeying' that was the deal he had made with his father. A deal he didn't agree to willingly. He looked around nervously as he passed by other students, feeling out of place and wishing he could bring out his Ivysaur. At least then he would have one friend around.

Wave whimpered concerning as he nudged Mist who, got out a book about Suicune, Entei and Raikou. Mist had tear stains on her cheeks and her eyes were bloodshot. Wave followed Mist to a seat as she sat down and began to read. War watched silently incase one of those kids in Mist's class would come into the library.

Terry And All Of His Pokemon Were Walking To The Library To Read A Book On Ancient Pokemon And Their Statistics. Chowder Started To Eat His Chocolate Bars,Gible Was Checking Out Terry's Social Media Page,Virt Was Listening To The Sounds Of Bird Pokemon And Milotic Was Just Slithering To The Library Faster Than His Companions. Milotic Opened The Door For All Of His Friends Then Walked In "Look Milotic I know what your trying to do i'm not mad at you just upset You made somebody Cry And Leave And Now She Might Be Ticked Off By Us." Said Terry. He Then Saw The Book And The Girl Who Ran Away. He Then Picked Up The Book Then Sat In Front Of Her. And Said "Hey Mind If I Sit Here?" Said Terry To The Girl

Terry Saw Alex Outside And Told Chowder To Call Him. Chowder Nodded Then Left Chowder went In Front Of Him And Gave Him A Note Which Said
Hey Alex Its me Terry I Wrote You This Letter To Say To Come In The Library With Flowey Out To Apologize To The Girl Who Left The Gym. Yours Sincerely,
Terry
Then Chowder Went Back To Terry Inside The Library

Mist sniffled and shook her head "It's ok, you can sit here" Mist said as she continued to read. Abby giggled slightly as Wave nuzzled her cheek.

"Hey Mist,Is It? I Just Wanted To Say What Happened In Gym Milotic Gets Like That. I Just Hope You Can Accept Me And My Milotic's Apology." Said Terry To Mist.

Mist nodded "Apology accepted" Mist said and smiled at Terry. Mist leaned forward "Wanna prank someone?" Mist whispered to Terry sneakily.

He brought his head up just in time to see Terry and his Pokemon walk into the library. The teen blinked in surprise, 'I guess it's ok to have your Pokemon out' he thought as he moved towards the library door. Jake timidly poked his head in and looked around.

Mist liked back at Terry with a grin on her face "Alex" was all she said before she pulled out two prank books. "Pick a good prank" Mist said and handed Terry a book and she began to read.

"Oh Here's a good one,
Have A Pokemon With The Move Ice Beam And Freeze The Ground And Watch the Victim Slip." Read Terry To Mist.

Mist shook her head "Well get into trouble because we used our pokèmon to change the landscape" Mist said as she red one that included a Water Pokemon with the move 'Whirlpool'. "Perfect..." Mist said and showed a terry with a gigantic grin on her face.

Blinks as the girl waved at him, his own hand raises and waves back, like it had a mind of his own. Jake glanced down the hallway, he should be looking for an official to direct him to the classes. But that was the shyness talking, so he simply walked into the library and moved over to Mist and Terry.

Mist smiled and hugged the new boy, welcoming. "Sooo, I didn't get your name?" Mist asked him, not letting go of the embrace. Mist could litrally fall asleep, he was so warm and cuddly.

His eyes widen as the stranger pretty much hugs him for no good reason. Jake blinked a few times and glanced between her and the other boy. "Uhm....I never...Said it?" he said with a confused tone, arching a brow as he discreetly tried to break away from the hug.

Mist let go and glanced at Wave "Yeah, you never, by the way, I'm Mist and that's Terry, oh and the hug, was a welcoming hug" Mist said and Wave got a book about Suicune. Mist opened it and began to read.

Continues to stand there in confusion, "Uhm...." looks at Mist who had returning to reading as if nothing odd happened, "Jack.." he finally said, straightening up some, "Nice to meet you both."

Status
Not open for further replies.