• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Alola High (Rp Room)

“Correct. You have earned my respect. Not many know this on the first day. If I ever ask a random out-of-context question, it’s to see if I can respect you as a student. But it seems you all are intelligent as is... well... maybe not all of you.” He said, not drawing attention to anybody.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Olivia nodded but remained quiet. She decided not to mention that her answer was a lucky guess, and that she'd just used common sense to figure it out. She leaned back in her chair, writing some things down on a piece of paper.

Rosanna's attention had been caught. This class could help her create new strategies and counters for any abilities she might face. Perhaps this class wasn't as boring as she thought, who knew that this would turn out to be a decent amount of fun? She grabbed a notebook and pencil and was prepared to take as much notes as possible.

Ian, who had been cut off from his chance to respond to Tommy, was interested in the lecture as well as the questions as he aimed to pick up useful tips.

Flint, by contrast, had his own piece of paper and pencil and also "took notes" which equated to some bad doodles. Ian shook his head, but had an amused grin as if nothing else his partner's head was in the right place.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren had been dreaming about battle some random person, when the classroom door opening jolt him awake, this caused him to jump up knocking all his drawings and equipment onto the floor, this action also woke Blue who freaked out causing Ren to fall backwards off his chair and Blue ended up on his face. Little J remained on the table shaking his little head.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
During the lesson,Ryan looked at his schedule."History next,I wonder which professor is teaching us."He thought.Gold slithered around his desk,before getting tired and slept in his backpack.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren got up and started to pick up his drawings and equipment, as he did Blue jumped onto his shoulder and fell asleep. Little J attempted to help Ren by taking a pencil and dragging it to him. Ren was frantically trying to grab his pictures he didn't want anyone to see, especially Olivia, if she saw that he was drawing her what would she think, that he was creepy, obsessed, insane, what ever she would think it would be bad.

Claire rose her head slightly, and with a single open eye, peered around the room. Many of the other students seemed to be... engrossed in their own world. She'd awoken from her nap as the Science teacher, Colress, entered the room. She was somewhat taken back by his seemingly random question as it didn't seem to have anything to do with science at all. Perhaps, instead of chemistry, physics, and biology, this class would be more akin to Pokemon-studies...but she guessed she shouldn't have been surprised. Without wasting any more time Claire withdrew her notebook, headed up neatly, and waited for the teacher to start teaching.

“Now, in this first unit, we will be learning about the Biology of Pokémon. These will range from bulky Pokémon like Tyranitar, Small Pokémon like Rattata, and Pokémon with very odd structure, like Sunflora.” He stated, and Tommy grinned.
‘Pokémon Biolgy? Yes! This is my chance to show that I’m super smart!!’ He thought, doing an out of place fist bump. I guess it wouldn’t be if you could hear his thoughts.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Olivia sighed and placed her elbow on the desk, resting her head in her hand. Biologyyyyyyy, she thought, dragging out the word. It's gonna be pretty hard to stay awake. She glanced around the room at Ren, who was picking up papers from the floor, and at other students who seemed to be taking notes.

Biology huh? Seems like something a Breeder would need to learn, but hey more knowledge can't hurt right?

Ian began to jot down some notes as the teacher would soon begin a lecuture on biology, all the while his Chimchar Flint continued to take notes of his own. Though rather than a neat title that said biology, it was just a picture of a crude smiley face. With a "B" throne in there randomly.

Well, baby steps Ian figured.

Leon looked up slightly to get a better look at Colress and pay more attention. He shrugged when he heard they were going to be doing biology, which he sees himself as quite decent with to say the least. He looked down once more and smiled at the Pokémon pair resting peacefully on his lap before he decided to return them to their Poké balls, knowing at some point he would have to get up, yet he didn't want to wake them from their nap. Drake remained as still and silent as ever.

Much to Meiko’s surprise, the energetic Rockruff began falling asleep. A few minutes later, Fig also began snoozing. She returned the two Pokémon to their Pokeballs before leaning back in her chair.

She found Biology pretty boring, but she knew she had to have this knowledge and use it in some way.

Biology? Seriously, Pokemon biology? I thought this was a battle heavy course of study, not a science class... Aulii thought in a painfully frustrated manner, though doing a decent job of hiding this from plain sight. Of course, he wouldn't attempt to be disrespectful, that was just plain anathema - and so he flipped a page of the clean white paper, before raising the pencil and beginning his jotting again. (Albeit, this time a bit more jaggedly.)

The light brown skinned boy decided no point in keeping his Pokemon cooped up in their Pokeballs, cages, as his moral studies teacher called the spherical mechanisms a few years back. Immediately, the red light opened up, Denton and Pierce immediately coming out. The Spheal, Denton, immediately made a cheer of excitement (Spheal, Spheal!) before Aulii frantically motioned for him to quiet down. The excited ice type obliged, before waddling off to socialize with the other children's Pokemon. Pierce remained decidedly unexcited, the Honedge deciding to linger around Aulii - watching what he was doing, if he even had eyes to see at all.

Denton made his way through the seemingly endless waves of odd wood tables, many humans poring over pieces of paper in varying degrees of concentration. It waddled towards the Fennekin, bouncing up and down a short distance. <"Hello, I'm Denton! Who are you?"> The little walrus inquired, before looking upwards to Olivia. <"Oh, that must be your trainer!">

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Olivia scribbled something on her paper, while taking "notes" at the same time. She paid attention, even though she found biology boring. She tried to look busy as she wrote on the paper.

Kit turned as she heard a voice, her ear twitching. <"Huh?"> She then glanced up at Olivia. <"Oh, yeah, she is. And nice to meet you, I'm Kit!"> She rose to her feet from her sitting position. <"Where's your trainer?">

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren had picked up all his things and placed them in his bag he then started to take notes, he didn't really like biology but he took notes anyway, as he was listening to the teacher he noticed that the drawing of Olivia had fallen under her desk he forgotten to pick it up he just hoped she didn't see it, he then realised he had signed it like with all his art.

Denton stopped, thinking for a moment. He then bounced up again happily, noticing one of his flippers back towards Aulii. "Spheal, Spheal!" Aulii looked over, noticing the group. God damn it, Denton! He looked up to Colress, before back to Olivia. Clearing his throat, the annoyed teenager raised his voice towards her. "Uh, he's - mine, sorry if he's causing any trouble." The boy chuckled nervously, clearly embarrassed. First impression on this girl is throwing your Spheal at her? Nice going, douchebag. Day can't get any better... He thought, waiting painstakingly for a response.

The Spheal smiled, before replying. <"Oh, awesome! Do you know anything about this place? I've been to a school before, if that's what humans call it. Anyways, nice to meet you as well, didn't expect a fire type to be so friendly... well, I'm sure you're really nice, it's just ice types are kind of conditioned to be a bit wary of you all. For obvious reasons, of course, I'm sure you'd understand.">

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Olivia turned to look at Aulii, and then at Kit and the Spheal. "Oh, no, Kit seems to be having a good time talking to him. It's fine!" she replied. She then glanced at a piece of paper, or rather, a drawing underneath Ren's desk. She didn't look at it closely, as she didn't want to invade his privacy. "Ren, I think you dropped something," she said before returning her gaze to Aulii.

<"Not really. I kinda just go wherever Olivia goes--that's my trainer's name. And I do, heh. Some Pokemon I knew in the past liked to pick on Pokemon weak to them. Not me, though."> Kit smiled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Oh did I" Ren looked down there was nothing there he looked around confused and then he saw that Little J had carried the drawing over to Olivia, 'Traitor!' he thought, he now sat there freaking out and blushing red as a tomato, what would she think of his drawing, and what would she think of him.

Namine pulled a journal out of her purse. Pokemon Biology, huh. This will be an interesting class. She started taking notes and sketched a rough (yet recognizable) sketch of gengar, next to it was a list header that said abilities. Underneath was Shadow Tag and Levitate.

As Namine was writing away Vexen awoke because a conversation underneath Olivia's desk. <Umm. Excuse me Denton? Could you keep it down a little? I was in the middle of a really good nap.> said Vexen

Denton turned towards Vexen, before blushing. <"Oh, I'm sorry, new places just get me really excited, anyways." He turned back towards Olivia, once again dawning a large grin, thought it wasn't forced or visibly overstretched. Using a mirthful tone, though keeping in mind to respect the other Pokemon's request by keeping his voice down, said: <"Okay, I'm going to go back to my trainer over there - his name is Aulii, by the way, and we can catch up later! Cya!"> And with that, Denton waddled away back towards Aulii, before dutifully going under his desk and getting a lay of the surroundings.

Aulii looked towards the girl as well, and as he made eye contact his heart rate raised by just a notch, while Olivia continued to look towards him. Play it cool, did I do something wrong? Why is she staring? He thought frantically before replying again. "Anyways, my name is Aulii, yours?" The boy flashed a hopefully charming smile, keeping his voice to a tone where the professor hopefully wouldn't get particularly annoyed.

Biology? Rosanna was caught a bit off guard before grinning, she hoped that they would cover some big or burly Pokémon like Onix or Poliwrath. That teacher might dress a little weird, but he's okay in my book. If I am lucky he might even cover the weaknesses of the Pokémon that we're talking about! She thought to herself as she jotted down 'Biology' and waited for any question that the teacher might ask.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Little J realised he couldn't get up on the girls desk, so he tried getting the attention of the Fennekin <hey down herem do you think you could lift me> he said, struggling to speak properly with the paper in his mouth. He then also started to slightly tap the table and give the girl tiny electric shocks and waving the paper at her.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Trying to ignore the little jolts that she felt, Olivia nodded. "I'm Olivia, but you can call me Liv if you want." She smiled back at him awkwardly. Her gaze kept darting back and forth between Aulii and the professor. She hoped the professor wouldn't get too annoyed.

Kit nodded to Denton before turning to the Joltic. <"Why?"> she asked with a skeptical look. <"Olivia's kinda busy,"> she informed the Joltic. She blinked.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
<I want to give her this> he said holding up the picture.
As all of this was happening Ren suddenly noticed that Blue was on his shoulder, "How did you get there without me noticing" he said, <I'm quiet like that> Blue responded.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Kit scanned over the picture of Olivia. <"Err, I'm sure she'd be flattered, but judging on common sense you haven't gotten Ren's permission,"> she said, her tail swaying. She shrugged. Berry joined her, jumping off of the desk. <"What's up?">

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
<No, but..well I thought she would like it> he said, as the Eevee jumped down it frightened Little J causing him to accidently do a slightly larger shock to Olivia, the Fennekin and the Eevee. He sat there in a daze he hadn't meant to, he just been startled that's all.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
<"Sorry,"> Berry apologized. Kit blinked at the Joltic. <"Sure hope Olivia's alright. Anyways, now's probably not the right time to give her the drawing. Just wait a bit, okay?"> Kit glanced at her trainer, and then back down at Little J.

Leon decided to lean forward and rest one arm on his desk whilst is other pets Drake's head. The Bagon sighed lightly in relaxation as he continued to remain still and sensible as he was someone who sometimes took Leon's orders a little too seriously. Leon didn't mind because he knew it meant Drake was a loving and devoted Pokémon to him.

Tori kept herself as quiet as a church mouse when class was in session, as she took out her modest blue notebook. She opened the notebook to the first, blank page and began jotting down some notes on the subject of Pokémon Biology.

Evan decided to remain on his trainer’s lap after picking up on the instructor’s speech. The little Pokémon resisted the urge to put his hands in his mouth after noting a good chance of having many wandering eyes within the area. He observed his trainer neatly writing down several bullet points on the main topic, while also adding some details when necessary.

Kaleb woke up. He had fallen asleep on his desk in the back of the room. His Rowlet had been pecking his head to wake him. “I’m up, I’m up!” he said to the Grass-Flying type. He looked around. He sighed. “I really hate school,” he said.

Then, the bell rung. “Class is now over. Please stay, as your next class, Pokémon History, will also be taught by me.” Colress daid, and walked into the back. It was probably his office... or his lab.
Tommy sat in his seat, pulled out a bit of beef jerky and began chewing on it as he waited 5 minutes for the next class.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Colress again? Ok,that's a bit wierd."He thought. Ryan opened his bag to get a pack of food. He took out Leaf and Frost,and fed them. Gold soon woke up,and started eating as well. After that,he took out his new PokePod and listened to some music from his favourite band-The Charmeleons.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren was bored so he told Little J to come back and he did, when he reached the desk, Ren picked him up and took the image. He then placed the image on top of a piece of paper with the word hi written on it, he then folded them both into one paper airplane, and threw it towards Olivia

Tommy turned back to Ren. “Hey man. Earlier I didn’t get to introduce myself. I’m Tommy.” He said, smiling. “If yer’ gonna have paper airplane talk, I suggest you use lined paper. It flies better and quieter.” He said, and made a wink.

<“Do you really think we’re going to have to kill each other?”> Evan enquired to the boy in telepathy while his hands flashed a bright, yellow light at the boy that gave a recent wink.

Tori kept the Elgyem comfortably on her lap, as the little Pokémon emitted a slight yawn. The cerebral Pokémon took a lengthy breath, as he pointed his left hand straight ahead. A ring of small, blue octograms appeared around his hand. A sigil resembling a sky blue, five pointed star appeared in front of the Pokémon after some intense seconds of concentration.

Kaleb stayed in the classroom when Colress said he would be teaching the next class. His Rowlet and Litten were running around the feet of the desk he was sitting at while his Sandshrew sat on top of the desk. He looked at the clock. The next class would start in a few minutes. “Hopefully the next class isn’t so boring that I fall asleep again,” he said to himself.

“Huh?” Tommy asked, looking to the Elgyem. “Uhm... no? Why would we?” He said, and looked down at Blaze. “Are you ready for battle class later?” He asked, and Blaze perked up.

<“W- w- w- w- w- wa- wah?! B- b- b- b- b- ba- battle?!”> Evan cried in telepathy before the sigil cracked and the ring of octograms disappeared, as the little Pokémon almost lost his balance.

He sniffled much louder than usual, as he turned away from the boy before attempting to shield his teary eyes with his arms.

<“D- d- d- d- don’t h- hu- hurt me! I- I- I’ll g- ge- get h- h- her r- ri- ri... ght, n- n- now!”> Evan squealed with his infantile voice, while his hands flickered various, wavering lights all around the room.