• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

4:18 PM July 18th, Monday

- Blue Point Isle, Johto

“Alright, bet!”

Dustin replied to Reina when she said it was time to finish this. Reina and Maya were holding things up on their end, so Indigo and Dustin had to do their part. The Cloyster had launched a Hydro Pump in order to counter the stream of flames Indigo released. When the Hydro Pump connected with the Flamethrower, the collision created a burst of steam at the point of impact. Although the cloud wasn’t huge, it should provide enough cover for Indigo to blitz the Cloyster at full speed to do some solid damage.

“Okay, Indigo! Use Flame Charge one more time!”

Confident in his idea, Dustin gave the Combusken another command. Indigo scoffed. Did its trainer really believe that would be enough? The Combusken knew Flame Charge wouldn’t be able to take out the Cloyster on its own. On the other hand, Maya was definitely much stronger than all the Pokémon here. Perhaps Dustin just expected him to damage the Cloyster enough for Maya to beat it.

“No. I want to do this myself!”

Perhaps those were the words that Combusken thought as it stopped spitting fire and moved to the side to allow the Hydro Pump to go past it. Indigo himself wasn’t sure if it close to same level as Maya. The regal-like entity that was Dragonair perhaps didn’t even notice the Combusken. This was the first time Indigo had ever teamed up with a Pokémon that was probably stronger than itself and it ignited his own desires. As a Torchic, he wanted to grow up to become a strong Blaziken capable of fighting any Pokémon. Indigo thought that as long as it joined a trainer, he could reach that potential. That’s why he was fine with joining Dustin. They participated in a few contests and gym battles. Yet, as time went on, and the losses piled on, it was clear Dustin was losing that same burning passion. As time went on, Indigo grew complacent. It could live a good, fun life as long as it had a trainer like Dustin, so why did it need anything else?

“That’s wrong, I do want to get stronger.”

Now, Indigo decided to burn its complacency away. Scorching flames began to form around its body. Indigo did want something else and he’d show Dustin too. With its Speed Boost, Indigo was on another level of speed compared to the others and it showed as the Combusken ramped it up. Indigo would burst out of the cloud of steam, covered in flames as he charged towards the Cloyster. The Combusken knew it needed to try something more if it wanted to have a shot at knocking out the Cloyster. Even if Indigo couldn’t, the young fowl Pokémon could say he did his best.

There was also a small chance its trainer and the Cloyster could react fast enough for the direct attack. Not only did Indigo have to craft something powerful enough to beat the Cloyster, but it needed to try and misdirect the opponent in case it attacked. Indigo quickly realized what it could to do. Once Indigo would get close to the Cloyster, or if it somehow attacked beforehand, he would fall onto his hands and then push off into a front-flip to get over the Cloyster and whatever attack it could use. Then, with the flames still around him, Indigo would be in the perfect position to strike with a blazing Double Kick!

July 18, Monday - Blue Point Isle, Johto. Reina, current rank, 35,219.

"Bzzz- the winner of the multi battle are Reina Cortez and anonymous -bzzt-"

Moon stood with a shocked expression on her face. She had been too worried about the Dragonair attacking that she didn't expect the Combusken to come out and finish of her Cloyster. Her expression turned to that of disgust as she returned her water type Pokemon back into its Pokeball. Sun was already begging for forgiveness, but the girl just turned around and walked away with Sun running after her.

Reina walked over to Dustin, holding her right hand up for a high five. "That was great!" She smiled at him before looking over at Maya.

The dragon Pokemon stood tall and proud before shooting a soft chirp towards the Combusken. She then slid over to Reina, wrapping around her trainer and resting her head on top of Reina. Reina giggled and reached up to pet the dragon Pokemon.

"Your Pokemon is very, um, how can I say... fierce! You did seem a little lost in the battle though, everything okay?"

Blue point Isle in the Johto, same day as before!
-

Timeskip of Shiro watching everything from the start provided by the great time consuming University projects

Shiro stayed quiet for all this time, trying not to breath much cuz although he has nothing against smokers, he doesnt really like to breath the remainings of their cigarette addiction.

One can only get more suprised by how quickly this Group starts to get So huge overtime with Eveline seemingly? Probably? Joining them in their Journey on Johto.. Or at least would stay as long as they are on isles.

One thing cought his attencion though.
"What one needs to say to piss someone off enough to not be let into a tournament?"

4:19 PM July 18th, Monday

- Blue Point Isle, Johto

“Indigo… you did it!”

Dustin jumped in excitement when the match was declared over. He couldn’t believe Indigo was able to beat the Cloyster like that. It was so cool. Indigo was also pumped up and even chirped back a few choice words back to their cocky challengers who doubted him. Meanwhile, Dustin turned and completed the high-five with Reina before responding to her comments.

“Yeah, that was awesome! You and Maya were great.”

Indigo made its way over to Dustin as he complimented Reina’s battling skill. He could see why she had a good rank in the WCS. The teenager gave Indigo a pet on the head as Reina continued on about Indigo and himself. Dustin smiled when she said Indigo was fierce, completely agreeing with her.

“Yeah, Indigo really likes battling. That’s why he was able to do those neat combos on his own. I’m not really good at battling, so that’s probably why I seemed a bit slow. At least we won though. Now we can go find Gene, wherever she went.”

Whirl Islands (Blue Point Isle), Johto

"Wow! That was, like, amazing, you guys!" Piper exclaimed, bouncing over to Reina and Dustin and beaming at the latter. "You shouldn't say you're not good at battling, you did a super job!"

"Togii!" Sunny chirped in agreement.

Expression growing a bit more serious, Piper put her hands on her hips. "Gosh, though, it really looks like everyone scattered, huh? I saw Desmond running over that way... and have we heard from Esther? She went to the Pokémon Center, right? Should someone, like... check on her?"

4:20 PM July 18th, Monday

- Blue Point Isle, Johto

“Thanks, Piper! It was a lot of fun!”

Dustin exclaimed with a chuckle when the cheerful woman came over with her Togetic and congratulated them on the win. She also had some encouraging words to say after, which Dustin listened to before running ran a hand through his blonde hair.

“Haha, you really think so? Maybe I’m being a bit too harsh on myself then… what do you think, pal?”

The teenager acknowledged what Piper said about his performance. It was a bit of a confidence booster hearing that from people who had actually gone deep into the Pokémon league. Indigo too seemed to agree as it gave a joyful chirp in reply to her Togetic before nodding confidently in response to his question. It seemed the like the embers of Indigo’s desires hadn’t been whisked away just yet. Instead, it was now burning brighter. Dustin could tell Indigo was now excited for more and grinned.

“Maybe once we find Gene, and then Esther, we can do that battle we missed out! Uhh, I don’t know where everyone else went though…” Looking around, Dustin could now see that everyone else in their group was no where to be found. Besides searching on foot, he realized that they could also contact them in more faster ways. “Well, I guess we could try calling them.”

Last edited:
Ezio Farello - June 14th - Grand Lake Hotel, Sinnoh

"You don't know half of the stuff out there to be found, and neither do I. That's the fun of exploring ruins and studying history, even if it gets risky at times. Just because the people left ages ago, doesn't mean we can't learn from them. For example, just the other day, I was in the Oblivia region where they have suits of armor that can affect Pokémon to the point where they listen to your orders. This includes wild Pokémon. How did they make it? How does it work? Why did they make it? How did the civilisation disappear? What purpose do the temples serve all around the region? We don't know, and I truly want to know." Ezio said, before awkwardly chuckling and leaning back in his chair.

"Sorry, didn't intend to go on a tangent like that. I'm sure you don't care about any of that."

-------------------------

Nicole Newman - June 10th - Route 3, Galar

"Ground types, huh?" Nicole said, immediately making the connection that Cassidy cannot be hurt by ground moves. Still, they seemed quite docile, and quite dull. Maybe things would go well without Cassidy, she'd have to assess the situation. Setting up the camera, she recorded the Mudbray playing in the muck. "Can't say they are the most threatening Pokémon out there, or the smartest." Nicole said, making sure to catch anything interesting on film.

Esther
Monday, July 18 – Blue Point Isle, Whirl Islands, Johto Region​

‘Beggars can’t be choosers,’ Esther had a feeling Eveline wouldn’t appreciate that advice. She sympathized because she was much the same. Sometimes, you could tell at a glance that a pokémon was going to be the coolest, most badass, and most wonderful partner for your journey. Those were the pokémon you caught at all costs.

Anyway, Shiro said exactly what was on Esther’s mind. “What’d you do, murder a receptionist?”

It wasn’t easy to get banned from a tournament. Officials were lenient because of how important tournaments were to trainers; many special prizes and sponsorships could only be acquired through tournament participation.

Curious as she was, Esther wasn’t going to stop for chit-chat, she had pokémon to catch. “You can tell us on the way.”

If all went to plan, they’d be in Blue Lagoon by the turn of the hour.

Pokéball x2

Seal Case

Initial: $6330

Everstone x 1 – $15,000.00

July 18, Monday - Blue Point Isle, Johto, Genevieve

Genevieve sighed at the fact that she had to go back to Reina... and a battle as well. She beckoned Sam over and had him rest on her head, the spooky little fella retracting into his stump for a nice food nap. She then began walking back to where Dustin and Reina were, luckily it wasn't very far away at all, and what was even better was that the battle was done, meaning that she didn't have to worry about watching anyone get hurt. Upon getting back, Piper had also joined them, which was both a welcome and unwelcome sight, as Piper could be a bit loud at times...

July 18, Monday - Blue Point Isle, Johto, Eveline

"If any of you need a Pokémon to ride on... one of you can get on Conquest... that is, if you think you can handle a Sharpedo. I'll just hop on Ruination, I wouldn't have someone try and ride them, what with the poisonous barbs and all."

Eveline was kinda embarrassed when she was asked what she did to possibly not be allowed back in... to say the least, that little hissy fit she threw before storming out was only a little bit of the whole thing... but hey, she didn't need to go in there, she was just trying to kill time, and running around with these new people would suffice enough for that purpose.

"Anyways, we should get moving, yeah? Don't want to miss out on the Whirl Cup, now do you?"

"Thanks Peeper!" Reina made sure her Dragonair returned to her Safari Ball while at the same time noticing Gene and Desmond making their way back. "Well we're just missing Esther, oh wait she sent me a message..." She took a few seconds to read it and then looked up. "She said she's going ahead towards the Blue Lagoon. We should get going then oh and there's a water type tournament called the Whirl Cup, Rotom Phone, please sign me up, I have exactly three water Pokemon."

Reina's phone buzzed and disappeared into her backpack. She smiled at the group while her mind wondered about the tournament and how to get to their next destination. "Okay, time for the Whirl Islands pocket size tour guide!" She proudly grabbed the book from one of the side pockets in her backpack and began looking through it. "Alright, we should be there an hour or so, I'm going to get my Pokemon from the docks and then heal up my team, we'll live in ten minutes."

-13 minutes later-

"Look what I found!" Reina called out towards the group as a van decorated like a Chinchou parked outside the Pokemon Center.

"We're the Chinchou tour guide! We put the chin in the show!" The van was being driven by a man in about his fifties wearing a fisherman hat and a woman about the same age sat next to him, wearing big yellow sunglasses that covered most of her face and a bright blue hat. "Hope on young ones! Your friend here paid for the luxury trip to the Blue Lagoon to watch the tonight's light show." The man called out as the side door of the van opened up, revealing threw rows of seats.

"The normal one only included the trip, but the luxury package includes a documentary on Chinchou, sandwiches and blueberry soda or water!" Reina exclaimed excitedly, "Come on, it's going to be fun!" She gestured for the group to get in and Diva jumped in without a doubt, wanting to get a spot by the window.

“For me? Ah! This should be Professor Apple’s Treatise. Thank You!” The Professor swiftly received the letter, his movements spry and filled with alacrity. When it came to Pokémon, Prof. Oak’s enthusiasm belied his years. The Professor pried the letter open without sparing a moment.

“A new type of Pokémon? Magnificent!” The professor’s eyes scanned over the contents of the letter, momentarily engrossed. Reluctantly, the Professor turned his eyes away from the letter; he heaved a blissful sigh. “There are still so many mysteries to solve. Haha!” A pensive moment passed and then the Professor turned to the gathered children. Having already dealt with Robert Oak focused on Sorrel. He crossed the room, carrying in hand p the last remaining pokéball.

“Young Man, I heard about your battle earlier.” Oak hoisted Charmander’s pokéball. “This Pokémon here is quite energetic; and I can’t imagine she’d enjoy staying in a dusty old place like this, especially when her friends are gone. Perhaps she’d be happy training alongside you, what do you think?"

There was some mirth to the elder’s voice as he spoke. “If you find it amendable then, on the desk there is my invention, the Pokédex! It automatically records data on Pokémon you've seen or caught! It's a hi-tech encyclopedia! Take these with you and, if possible, deliver one to that hasty boy with Squirtle.”

@RenzFlintrock @ThePlayfulFox

Blue Point Isle, Whirl Islands, Johto (July 18 )

"For the record, you owe me." Desmond mused as he passed Reina a slip when he had caught up with her which was the bill for the meal he had provided Gene and the group on his errand to fetch her. Beyond that, it seemed the Whirl Cup sounded and while that had Politoed excited, Desmond lacked 2 other Water Pokemon needed for it. And besides, Desmond had not been the type to compete in tournaments as it stood as the prospect of facing multiple trainers at the minimum with Pokemon had been nerving.

Still, it seemed that Reina tried to hook them up with a tour, and in about ten minutes they'd be set up for it. Desmond had not been against this, as the tour would give him a chance to do some photography without having to set up a tripod around and give his back a break.

~~~10 minutes or so later~~~
"God, why do they have to use one with such unsettling eyes..." Desmond mused with a shiver as he had seen the symbol used for this tour service Reina seemed to find by the Pokemon Center. Desmond had returned his own Pokemon and had his bag in hand already as he worked to find his seat in the tour while his camera already seemed out with fresh film loaded.

Getting good shots would be worth stomaching that mascot that hung over his head, he had told himself.

Esther

Eveline might’ve been a bit rough around the edges: a little cocky, somewhat condescending, and maybe she said naughty things that got her banned from public events; but hey, those were minor flaws. Who didn’t get banned from a tournament or two? It certainly was worth judging the girl over, especially not when she’d made an offer to ride her Sharpedo!

“Bet!”

Although they weren’t crossing water any time soon, Esther wasn’t going to miss a chance like this.

---------

In a matter of minutes, the group arrived at the Cable Station. Esther pushed open the door and was immediately greeted by a swarthy man wearing a slick business smile and a Chinchou-print Alolan shirt.

“Hi there, welcome to Blue Point Skylines!” The man extended his arm in greeting and moved to shake hands with each member of the group. “You guys don’t seem to be from around here, are you here for the Chinchou Parade? If you are, then look no further than Blue Point Sky Lines! We’ve got the best seats in all Blue Point! If anyone tells you otherwise, they’re lying, especially those clowns over at Chinchou tours, bamboozling customers with their spritzy blueberry sodas...damn them!

“What was that?”

“Nothing; don’t worry about it. Tonight, we’re got a special offer just for the Chinchou Parade—Sky dining! What better way to enjoy the light show than from the skies? Rent one of our luxurious Sky Cars and enjoy fine dining while you follow the Chinchou across the island! Would you like to make a reservation?”

Esther pondered for a moment a bit flummoxed by the aggressive sales pitch, but if Sky Dining was as fun as it sounded, she was sure everyone would enjoy it. “Uh, sure! Sign us up! We’d also like an immediate trip to Blue Lagoon.”

“No problem miss, you won’t regret choosing Blue Point Skylines! Would you like to select your cable car for tonight?”

“Ah, do you have a cable car large enough for...sixteen or so?” Esther wasn’t sure how many people were in their group at this point, but they must’ve breached ten with the addition of Eveline, and who knew if Reina had also picked up another companion or two.

“Of course, right this way!”

---------

After selecting a Sky car for later tonight the group finally departed for Blue Lagoon. Esther fiddled with her pokétch, sending another message to Reina: ‘Picked up a stray biker-girl, she’s sassy but pretty cool! Also, rented a Sky Car for tonight's Chinchou Parade!’ She attached a few selfies she’d taken inside the Sky Car and sent them all off.

By the time she was done, the cable car was high in the air, providing a bird’s-eye view of Blue Point Forest as they shuttled across the cable toward Mt. Blue Point.
Pokéball x2

Seal Case

Shiro didnt mind the fact his question wasnt really answered. Sadly for him, he couldnt participate in a tournament due to a lack of any water pokemons... Well, he didnt really lack any but...

He glanced at Sharpedo with a bit of a suprise in his eyes, then his gaze went to his bag, yet it wasnt bag itself that caused him to look at it.

Pokemon Egg...
Shiro had it ever since he and Glacier went together on a Journey.. And yet. He never saw any signs for it to hatch anytime soon. After a bit of being lost in thoughts with a bit of a sad face, he quickly got himself back to usual mood and followed everyone.
---
"Cable Car? I think you need the whole bus at this point..." Shiro commented towards the guy in Chinchou Shirt but he seemed to not hear him at this point. Not to mention both him and Cubchoo sweatdropped as they heard him mumble about his Company rival of sorts? Well, he said that he has something big enough to take an enormous group, So he decided not to worry.
---
When the car flew up high like some pokemon in the turn based RPG game, Shiro thought that he would hope to talk a bit with others as he didnt get to really do that before. He may as well do it now as they cant do anything better, right?

Esther seemed to be on her poketch. Definitly with Reina again. Shiro got to admit that he was a bit jealous. He wasnt jealous becouse of one contacting the other, but jealous that he doesnt have as good friend or anyone of sorts.. Well, he had Glacier, but he was like a son to him.

He turned to the other two companions and began conversation. "So.. Is it first time for you to be in Cable Car Evelin? It is for me and although I dont know much of you, Savannah. After seeing you in wonder as you saw Esther swapping her pokemons on pc I just assumed that you probably didnt... Or did you?"

Genevieve nodded about the tour, it might've been nice to go on a tour like this. Although they would have to go to the Pokémon Center since, y'know, Reina's Pokémon got beat up some... which wouldn't have happened if she hadn't picked a petty fight, but that was different issue entirely.

About 10 minutes later, Gene and the rest of her group were heading towards what appeared to be a big blue van, which was just as sketchy as a big white van, and considering Gene's age, it really made her question why in the hell Reina was so on board with this. Reluctantly, because she knew Reina would probably chew her out if she wandered off on her own... well, no, she wandered off on her own again anyways, using Reina's endless enthusiasm against her by walking off when she wasn't looking. Luckily, she just went inside the Pokémon Center and sat down. At least she would be safe in there.

Eveline nodded at Esther, cracking a small grin at her excitement. That at least would get her off her tail, and luckily Shiro didn't press any further, and Savannah just didn't ask anything. Feeling one of her Poke Balls wiggle a little, she checked who it was... oh, yeah, it was about time for that. Eveline grabbed the ball off her belt and let out her Pawniard, Revengeance, who looked puzzled when he saw his new group of people.

"Now Revengeance, these people are... friends, so no going around and poking shins, or whatever it is you do to antagonize people. Don't be going around and ruining a good thing."

Revengeance nodded, he wasn't going to waste time poking people that his trainer considered to be good... but that didn't stop him from going around and poking the random tourists and inhabitants of the island. But they had somewhere to be, so he just walked alongside his group, glaring over at Glacier every once and a while before they reached the cable cars.

Once inside, Revengeance sat beside his trainer on their way to Blue Lagoon, while Eveline stretched as she put her feet up on the table in front of her. She looked over at Shiro since he wanted to ask her questions, of course.

"I've been on these dozens of times, it's nothing really that new... kinda boring too. Probably would be better without the walls or ceiling... make it feel more like it's actually thrilling..."

Kaden Miller - June 14th - Grand Lake Hotel, Sinnoh
Kaden quietly listened to Ezio tell about quite a recent adventure he had in another region. Oblivia. The coordinator had heard of it before, but knew nothing about it other than that it was some sort of region.

"Interesting. Sounds like quite the adventure," He said, while petting Etna on the head and processing information. Before he wasn't all too keen on traveling to far away regions because he wanted to focus on his career in Sinnoh, but now he could consider it quite honestly. Maybe go to another region that has contests and see how things are done there. It could provide an interesting new view or ideas to his own coordination shows. Or perhaps just focus on traveling and seeing the world. It certainly was something that Kaden had to consider.

"No, no. It's quite alright. I enjoy listening to journeys and stories that other trainers have to offer. What is Oblivia like if I may ask?"

Lara Brook - 10th of June - Route 3, Galar
Lara chuckled a bit at Nicole's remark. Perhaps to try and not dwell on her over eagerness and focus on something else. "Me neither, but I suppose that's why they can make good practice subjects to film then," The photographer said and dug up her own camera. The Mudbray here playing in the mud looked a bit different to the one showcased on her phone. These one had longer and wavier both hair and fur, but nothing too drastic other than that. Lara herself thought this would be an ample opportunity to snap some pictures herself. Who knew when she'd get another opportunity like this with a whole group of donkey pokemon frolicking and playing in the mud like this.

Rotom immediately caught on as they chirped with an excited 'vzzzrt' with the lens of the camera moving in and out, yet waited for their trainer to take the first picture.

Gwen Tucker - 16th of June - Old Chateau, Eterna Forest, Sinnoh
Eterna forest, the mysterious and maze-like forest which separates Floraoma Town and Eterna City. Many trainers tend to group up together to move and navigate through it safely. North-east of the forest lies an old abandoned mansion nicknamed 'The Old Chateau', rumored to be a home for a variety of ghost types, so many stayed away from it.

Even knowing all of this, a young trainer by the name of Gwen Tucker had been running in and out of the forest, her steps becoming more stomp-like each time. Or as much of a stomp as an eleven year old girl can muster. She had spotted some galactic grunts sneaking into the haunted mansion, and of course as a trainer it was her duty to stop the bad guys. She'd been there about.. four? No, six times about now after being beaten in a pokemon battle each time, but she wouldn't be so easily deterred. Though, it looked like her starter was growing tired of her antics as in the latest battle Cobalt the Piplup defied even more of her commands than usual and it looked like he wasn't the only one annoyed.

One of the grunts gnashed his teeth together after once again beating the little girl’s Piplup in a battle and recalled his glameow with Gwen recalling her own pokemon, "Alright that's it. We've told you to scram a dozen times already! If you like being around us so much then so be it," and signaled some of the other grunts to apprehend the girl. Looks like Gwen's own determination had brought some unintended consequences.

"No wait! Let me go heal Cobalt! I know we can beat you guys! I'm sure of it!" She yelled about to dash away, but she wasn't fast enough. The lackey grunts grabbed the girl and threw her into the closest room and with the help of a Crogunk moved some furniture in front of the door. Gwen rapidly banged her fist on the door, "I'll get out of here! I'm not afraid of the dark!" she yelled and stopped hitting the door as it proved to be inefficient. Instead she started to tackle the door, as if that would be any better.

"Try as you might, little girl. You're not getting out of there until you've learned your lesson," A grunt said, happy that the nuisance had finally been dealt with, "Now where were we.."

Ron Towers - 16th of June - Old Chateau, Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

Ron removed his hands from his pockets while starring at the old beat down mansion in front of him. It had taken him a couple of hours to find the place. He looked up at the sky, or at least he tried to, since the trees made it difficult to tell if it was day or night. He would normally have his Quilava to help light the way, but after her bizarre evolution two days ago, she wasn't stable. Instead, he had to depend on his eyes which had been trained by spending a lot of hours in dark gloomy bars. Then, the reason he was there revealed itself.

A man was seen entering the old building, and he looked like your typical Galactic grunt. He had faced them two days ago and he heard rumors they were around in Eterna Forest. He needed to get more information from them, since they had links with a former Rocket Admin. With a small smirk on his face, he began walking towards the building. As soon as he stepped into the property, the forest went dead silent. He could feel Furia's Pokeball shaking inside his vest, but he wasn't about to let her out. Instead, he prepared Bizkit, his Blastoise. The Pokeball ready in his hand in case anything went wrong.

He reached the front door, feeling a cold chill run down his spine as the sounds of something knocking was coming from inside. But, any thoughts of ghosts disappeared as he heard the sound of voices laughing. Not only had those thugs taken the place, they were probably messing it even more up. Now that Ron had a ghost Pokemon in his team, he felt the needed to respect them a little more, mostly because he was afraid of Furia getting offended. He took a deep breath and a step back before busting the door open with his right foot.

Ron was ready to start fighting, even sending out Bizkit. The Blastoise emerged and stood proudly, taking out his cannons to try and intimidate any opponent, but, there weren't any. It seems they were too distracted on the second floor, since they could still hear their voices laughing.

"Sorry Bizkit, messed up our entrance, weird they always have someone guarding the front door." Ron looked around, trying to find the best spot to try and lure their opponents out and jump them. "Just in case they have some traps, Luz, come on out!"

A Luxury Ball was tossed and out emerged an Espeon. The cat like Pokemon sat down with elegance, her tail flicking from side to side as her big eyes looked at Ron, awaiting instructions. Luz was nothing like Ron, in fact quite the opposite. She was obedient, calm and quiet, which was something the young trainer liked about her, he felt she balanced him out. Before Ron could let out a word thought, Luz purred as her ears perked up.

"You sense something? Go check it out." Ron said quietly.

He followed the light purple Pokemon, who walked directly down the hall towards a door boarded up with some furniture. The psychic type turned back to her trainer, giving him a light meow as she sat down in front of the barricaded door. Ron scratched the back of his head, wondering why they were moving away from the voices of their targets. He trusted Luz though and began removing the furniture blocking the entrance while Blastoise stood by the entrance, looking with caution at his trainer, ready to jump in and fight.

"Ah dammit!" Ron cried out as a piece of wood fell and hit his thigh.

Gwen had gotten bored of trying to break down the door as she lacked both power and technique to do it. Instead she tried to dig around the old broom closet to see if she could find anything useful to her current situation, but it was too dark to really see anything. She heard something right outside the blocked door. First it sounded like something moved but then someone swore!

The blue haired girl quickly jolted up, ready to face the grunts again. Or, make a strategic retreat- Then she'll face them again. "Aha!- You bowl cut-" Gwen exclaimed but was surprised to see that there wasn't no Galactic grunt in front of her, but some adult with his pokemon!

"Whoa.." she quietly gasped as she looked up at the Blastoise and then down at the Espeon, but then she quickly regained her spunky attitude, "Wait! Ah- shoot" Gwen started with an exclamation but then hushed herself, "Are you here to stop the bad guys? Or are you one of them?" the young asked, squinting her eyes in an apprehensive manner at the mysterious adult as she instinctively grabbed her pokeball, even if her one and only pokemon was still fainted.

"They recruiting kids now?" Ron said to himself out loud, as if the girl in front of him couldn't hear him. "Good job Luz, why don't you guide this little girl out of this mansion and to safety, me and Bizkit going to move ahead."

Ron finally looked at Gwen, "My Espeon can guide you out of the mansion, but she's coming back to me after, you have a Pokemon there right?" He gestured towards the Pokeball. "Use it to leave the forest."

The Espeon meowed before sitting down, quietly waiting on Ron to say something else. The action confused her trainer a bit, he wasn't used to Luz not catching on to his instructions. which meant she had something else in mind.

"Okay, I get it." Ron looked a bit annoyed, "Nevermind little girl, just, stay with Espeon by the front door and I'll walk you out of the forest after, sound good? If you're scared I can leave another Pokemon with you."

Gwen tilted her head in confusion. Did he not hear her? The young girl furrowed her eyebrows as this adult said to follow his Espeon. Like she was going to miss out on an adventure like this! Though.. It would probably be for the better if Cobalt was healed.. Gwen had delved into her own thoughts but was snapped out when Ron addressed her again, "First of all, I'm not scared. Second, I'm not going to be left out on a cool adventure like this. Third, I was first here - by like, a lot. Ya snooze, you loose," the girl then argued and crossed her arms.

"And uh.. I do have a pokemon, but he fainted.." the young trainer admitted and her shoulder slumped, though did not specify how exactly. It wouldn't take a world-class detective to figure out how that might've come about.

"But pleeeeeaase let me come with you!" Gwen then begged. It would be so awesome to see a pro-trainer beat up some grunts and have them be put in their place. Maybe she could learn something from it as well.

Ron sighed, not the first time he had met a trainer that tried to take on a hideout on their own. People loved stories about many young trainers who did it in the past and they had attempted to gain the same glory. He looked at the girl while he reached into one of his pockets, pulling out a Revive.

"Here." He tossed it to her. "If I've learned anything from dealing with little girls..." A quick flashback of one of his younger sisters crossed his mind, "Is that you're going to follow me regardless of what I say." He looked down at Luz, who seemed to be very interested in what Ron was about to say. "Stay near Luz and behind me."

Ron gestured for the girl to follow him, making his way back to the main entrance, where his Blastoise was standing with a confused look. "Don't look at me, it was Luz's idea." He explained to the bulky water type. "Listen little girl, you happen to know how many of them are here? Did you see any of their Pokemon? Any traps or tricks I should look out for?"

Gwen fumbled with the revive a bit, but looked up at Ron with gratitude shimmering in her eyes, "Ah- thank you!" She said and grabbed Cobalt's pokeball and released the poor unconscious pokemon. Bringing the yellow medicine close to the penguin pokemon's beak, Cobalt nibbled on it until he woke up, "Thank you so much mister!".

Though once recovered, Cobalt was clearly upset with his trainer, crossing his flippers and doing something similar to a pout as if to say 'See? I told you so'. Gwen simply returned the water type starter, "Yeah yeah.." but then turned to Ron, clearly excited at the aspect of getting to see someone teach a lesson to the grunts.

"I have a name y'know? And it's Gwen. What's yours? Or do you just want me to call you.. Mr. Punk or something?" The light blue haired girl said as she followed behind Ron," One of them has this nasty Glameow and another had a Crogunk, I think? I didn't really see much of their pokemon," Gwen said, giving all the info she could give to Ron, which wasn't really much. Mostly because she never dealt enough damage to see what other pokemon the grunts might've had.

Ron looked at the Piplup and chuckled a bit. "That was the Pokemon you had to try and fight some grown ups? Listen little gi- er- Little Gwen, you can call me whatever you like. I need you to keep your eyes open, if you see something odd, let me know, do not act on your own." He looked down at the Espeon looking back at him, "Luz would be pretty upset if you got hurt or something."

Ron began walking towards the staircase heading to the second floor, despite the state of the beaten down mansion, it somehow managed to keep strong under the weight of the Blastoise. The laughter of the grunts in the upper floor sounded louder as they headed to the only room with a light turned on. Once they were close enough, Ron peeked through the door.

Inside where three men, two wearing your typical Galactic uniform and one of them had a black Team Rocket uniform. The latter caught Ron's attention. He never saw two former organizations working together, especially one as proud as Team Rocket. Ron turned around and looked at Gwen, signaling for her to keep her voice down.

"You up for finally beating one of these guys in a battle?" He smirked.

July 18, Blue Point Isle, Jotho
Savannah

After coughing up a storm, Savannah finally recovered from her smoke mishap. However, by the time that happened, everyone else had already moved on to another location. Luckily, she caught Esther rounding the group off and managed to catch up with them. "Hey wait for me!"

-----
Savannah followed the group to the cable car station, not that she knew what that was. When they arrived, the group was greeted by a man in a tropical looking outfit, speaking with a quite some authority behind his voice. Savannah didn't quite understand anything the man was saying, thus she stayed quite and kind of awkwardly stared at him during his whole business pitch. When they got to move on from that encounter, the young woman was rather relieved to be out of that awkward situation.

-----
"Whoa! We're so high up!" Exclaimed a bewildered Savannah as she pressed her face against the windows of the sky car, her Shinx companion mirroring her actions next to her. The duo had been doing this since the cart began rising into the sky. The young woman didn't quite know what to expect when she entered this big metal box, but what she was seeing now certainly surpassed any expectations she might have had. "I think can see all the way to the edges of the island from up here!" She continued. Could this be what being a flying type pokemon felt? The wild born woman did not know, but she imagined this would be how they would be able to see the world. She was always a bit jealous of pokemon who could freely roam the skies, their freedom seemed unparallel. This only served to magnify that envy.

Hearing Shiro ask her a question out of the blue Savannah quickly turned to face him. "Never seen anything like this before, why?" She answered, swiftly and bluntly. Without giving Shiro any time to reply, the girl spun her head once again, this time towards Esther. "Hey what is the Whirl Cup anyways?" She asked.

Esther

There wasn’t much to do in the Cable Car; the mundane variants lacked the luxury of tonight’s Sky Car, and alas, Eveline had already occupied the singular table with her feet. While the others got to chatting, Esther turned to her pokétch and searched for the region’s inhabiting water types. She got out halfway through the list—pausing on Horsea—before Savannah interrupted her with a question.

“Oh...? The Whirl Cup is a Water-type Pokémon tournament, where trainers from across the region and from around the world will come together to test their mastery of water type pokémon against each other; that means only water type pokémon are allowed to compete and you need three of them to register.

“I only have one Water-type on me right now and that’s why I’m heading to Blue Lagoon to try and catch a few more.”

As if on cue, the Cable car lurched and began to slow.

“Look like we’re here!”

The Blue Lagoon cable car station rested on a plateau overlooking the town and the eponymous lagoon. As soon as Esther hopped onto the platform her hand drifted to the third pokéball on her waist.

“Pari darling, I’ll need your help!”

The Dream Eater Pokémon, Pariparisithea, popped into existence and drifted to rest on top of Esther’s head.

“We’re looking for new friends love, cast a wide net; Pokémon only.”

Esther stood stock still for a moment and the Munna exercised its ability—『Telepathy』. It always took Esther a moment to adjust to the expanded senses offered by telepathy, but practice and a lot of filtering from Pari had made the process, if not pleasant, then at least manageable. Once the telepathic net had settled into place—acting as a pulsating psychic radar—Esther relaxed and returned her focus to the group.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” She pointed toward the massive lagoon on the far side of the town. “Let’s get moo~ving!”

Pokéball x2

Seal Case

Gwen rolled her eyes. It felt like she was being babied. So far she's managed fine on her journey! She made it all the way from Jubilife to Eterna, though had yet to catch any other pokemon... and also had trouble with Cobalt not following orders... But other than that she's been doing well! She'll prove that she's capable.

Gwen gave a nod and followed Ron, staying close to the Espeon. Yet, couldn't help but glance over at the hulking Blastoise with them. It made her wonder when Cobalt would reach his first evolution stage. It was going to take a long time and it didn't help that he was a disobedient penguin who rather had his own ideas on how to win a battle.

When they reached the room that was the source of the laughter Gwen stayed a bit further back, yet couldn't help but try and get a small peak herself. She didn't see all too much, but caught a glimpse of someone who looked completely different than the other Galactic grunts. They were dressed in all black, weird.

"Oh, I so am," The light blue haired girl whispered back and pumped her fist. She was clearly excited to see the grunts' comeuppance.

"Ah, finally that little brat was dealt with," said one of the men and gave a relieved sigh, "Looks like she stopped banging on that door as well. Sweet silence,"

"Alright, this is going to be easy." Ron whispered while taking a step back, "Kick that door open along with your Piplup. But, stand back enough for my Blastoise to get in. I need them to drop their guard so Blastoise can go in and take them out before they even have a chance to react."

A soft meow came from the Espeon, her big eyes focused on Ron. The trainer raised his hands, as if telling the Pokemon that things would be okay. "Just stay by her side and protect her." Ron told Luz, he seemed a bit more relaxed and stood next to Gwen. "Luz, you can't be in their line of sight." Ron signaled for the Pokemon to step to the side, which she did.

"You here something?" A voice from inside spoke out and stopped the laughing. "I think someone is whispering."

Ron took another step back while his Blastoise looked at the door, a smirk like Ron's on his face as he prepared to lunge forward. "You're up lil Gwen."

"Gene, what are you doing? We have to go." Reina said as she walked into the Pokemon Center after the girl. "We have to move up to the lagoon. Are you hungry or something?"

As the cable car slowed to a stop, Eveline took her feet off the table and stretched before getting up. She looked down at Revengeance, he had been out long enough, and as such he was returned to his ball before Eveline stepped out of the cable car. Watching Esther have her Munna grant her some kind of psychic power was weird to her... she would willingly let a Pokémon do that to her? Regardless, the fact that she had to walk more pissed her off a bit... this is why she had a motorcycle, to make all this pointless walking faster.

"Well, we better get moving fast, else you want me to leave you in my dust. Not exactly the type to walk, and I've already done enough of it the past few days. For now, though... Dominance, stretch your wings a little and find a quicker path."

Eveline pulled the 4th ball off her belt and hucked it into the air, a Honchkrow popping out, nodding as they slowly glided approximately 10 feet above the party. Dominance was of a very straightforward mind, thinking of the fastest way to get things done, as the Honchkrow flies, if you will. After about 30 seconds, Dominance zoomed off a little to the left of the town, letting out two honks, meaning that it was time to move. She then began walking along the path laid by her partner.

"You heard her, time to get moving. She takes pride in her navigational skills, so don't disappoint her..."

Genevieve was not many things, but two of those things were cautious and smart, and in her time at Celeste's, she learned one thing: people be sketchy as heck sometimes. This was sometime.

"Reina. You want me... to go into... a creepy van... with an old man... promising a fun time. And he called us... young ones. Stranger danger, Reina. Stranger. Danger."

Gwen grinned, happy at the proposed plan. She'd get to be a part of it instead of just watching from the sidelines, "Did you catch all of that Cobalt?" she asked her partner pokemon and released him from his pokeball. The penguin pokemon gave a suspicious glance at his trainer, but nodded.

The young girl and pokemon positioned themselves ready to kick down the door, but did a quick glance back to reassure that Blastoise as well as Ron and Espeon were in their positions as well.

"I thought we drove out all the ghost pokemon already, unless they're back.. Or, then it's something or someone else," another voice replied, now on alert as well.

Gwen then took the moment to kick down the door, a wide grin on her face, "Hah! You thought that puny closet door was enough to hold me back?!" she exclaimed and took a step back together with Cobalt to give Ron's Blastoise room to get in the room.

"No, not this little girl again! How?!" one of the grunts exclaimed flabbergasted.

Ron smiled, the energy of Gwen reminded him of someone dear and it felt great being around something familiar again. But, he didn't have time to enjoy the moment as one of the galactic grunts stood up and began walking to the door.

"You don't learn, do ya?" The grunt had a confident walk, basically singing victory before anything really happened. However, his cocky smile soon disappeared as he stepped out and saw the Blastoise standing next to him, starring him down. "Oh shit."

A blast of water from Bizkit's right cannon sent the grunt flying, his Pokeball getting tossed away in the process. As the other two tried to understand why their friend just suddenly disappeared form the door way, the Blastoise stepped in, blasting the other galactic grunt with his left cannon and leaving the member dressed in black standing alone, gripping one of the Pokeballs on his belt.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ron said as he stepped into the room following his Pokemon. "Bizkit here has a quick shot and both his cannons are locked on you. Ever gotten hit by a Hydro Pump? It's awful, break your ribs in an instant." He stepped up to the grunt and looked down at the Pokeball on the thugs hand. "Drop it."

"We haven't done anything, this kid was trespassing private property and-"

"Cut the crap, I'm not a cop." Ron said, which seemed to give the Rocket grunt some sort of relief, "Don't look so happy though, not being a cop means I have no ethics to follow." He stood next to the man in black, looking over at the unconscious Galactic grunt, "Why is team Rocket running around with former Galactic members?"

The Rocket member laughed and shook his head, "How would I know, we were just here to make some quick cash and-"

Ron raised his hand, "No. Wrong answer. I'm going to ask you again if not..." He stepped to the side, Blastoise doing the same, so the grunt could see Gwen and her Piplup, "That Piplup is gonna practice his Peck on you and by the looks of it, he is pretty upset." Ron gave Gwen a wink, as if asking her to play along.

"Gene we have people waiting on us. If they were bad people, they wouldn't be on the guide book would they? Come on, I'll protect you if anything happens."

Just like the tour guide had promised, the trip to the lagoon included a documentary narrated by Mary from the famous Goldenron Radio Tower and even had a short segment which included an interview with a man called Mr. Pokemon. During the trip the group got their promised lunch and several stories that ended up with the driver always being electrocuted by a Chinchou in the end, which seemed to always cause Reina a laugh, despite how obvious the ending of the stories were. Finally, they arrived.

"Welcome to the Blue Lagoon! He hope you enjoyed your ride and be sure to rate and comment our service!"

"See? That wasn't so bad." Reina said as she watched the blue van drive away. "I thought it was really funny how he got shocked by a Chinchou, how silly was that?" She laughed a bit once again, then turning to face famous lagoon.

It seemed they weren't the first ones to have arrived. Many people had already gathered, settling around the water to watch the show. Diva seemed just as excited as her trainer, jumping and dancing around Gene and Sam. Meanwhile, Reina sent her location to Esther.

We are here! Where are you? Is your little dragon okay? Is the naked girl and Shiro with you?

Gwen watched in awe as Ron's Blastoise stepped in and blasted the grunt away. She felt like this whole scene was taken right out of some sort of action movie! She looked down at Cobalt who seemed equally thrilled at the display of power the other water type pokemon displayed. Gwen's attention snapped back to the situation at hand when Ron addressed her and Cobalt. She saw the wink and grinned, happy to be included. Cobalt seemed to catch on to what the older trainer said. Even if he didn't know the move yet, Gwen and Cobalt played along.

The little penguin pokemon puffed out his chest and frowned trying to appear intimidating and the young trainer posed confidently with her hands on her hips just like her pokemon, puffed out her chest as well.

"We've been looking forward to getting our sweet revenge, right Cobalt?" Gwen asked the small water type trying to emulate some sort of typical action movie line.

"Piplup-pip!" Cobalt said and began to take small stompy steps closer to the grunt.

The grunt wasn't taking the Piplup seriously, he seemed like he was about to laugh, but he made a mistake at looking at the face of the Blastoise behind Cobalt. The face of the giant tortoise Pokemon sent a chill down the man's spine, making it look like the Piplup really had frightened him.

"I get it, I'll talk." The man removed his black cap and scratched the top of his head nervously, "We're rounding up leftovers." He sighed loudly, as if talking pained him. "That was the only thing we were told to do, gather leftover members from other organizations. We're waiting for further instructions of where to meet somewhere here in Sinnoh. I don't know who the boss is or anything, money just gets transferred everytime I recruit someone."

Ron nodded his head and stepped up, crouching down to get a closer look at the man's face. "Next question is pretty easy. Who knows where you're going to meet?"

"It's all anonymous, in case one of us gets caught. Don't you think we've learned our lessons from trainers invading our not so secret bases?"

"Give me the phone you use to contact this person." Ron stretched his hand and waited for the phone.

"Rotom phones don't work with other trainers." The man had a smug look on his face as he handed the black phone to Ron. "It's gonna be useless to you."

Ron smiled and tossed the phone to Gwen. "You got a new friend. There's a Pokemon in there, befriend it." He grabbed the collar of the Rocket grunt and with a quick punch, knocked him out. "We're done here. The police will arrive soon, you should wait for them, it's a free ride to Eternal City." He stood up and began walking away, patting Gwen on the head as he did so. "Sound good?"

Blue Point Isle, Whirl Islands, Johto (July 18 )

There seemed to be a delay with them going off, as Gene for whatever reason had wandered off before the bus drove away and Reina had to go to him in the Pokemon Center. Honestly this had made him thankful his brother had been a bit better with these habits when he was younger, course he also had his own tendencies like how he just HAD to touch whatever Pokemon he saw when he had been younger. So it balanced out.

Either way Reina seemed to get Gene back on the bus, and before long they had set off for the lagoon.

The drive had been nice, there was some comfortable distance between himself inside the bus and the Pokemon he viewed through the windows outside, so he had been free to snap some pictures in peace along the drive. He caught what seemed to be a pair of Spearow in the air on one picture, some Rattata that had dug through a public trash can and what appeared to be a Caterpie crawling up a tree as he soaked in those sighs and more and had gotten a decent reel.

Soon they had gotten off as they arrived by the lagoon, Reina seemed to try and get in touch with Esther he presumed, while his own Pokemon released themselves as Politoed hopped over to take a swim in the lagoon and Kricketune walked over by the shore to observe its friend and just explore. Desmond figured he could get some decent shots here and had began to set up a tripod by the shore of the lagoon as it seemed the Whirl Cup had already began to gather a crowd.

"So do we split fee for tickets or is there another system to get inside?" Desmond asked Reina while he worked to get his tripod parts out of his bag.

Esther

With Dominance leading the way, the group passed through the city in no time flat. They emerged from the sub-urban streets to find themselves on the banks of the Blue Lagoon. Despite the picturesque shores of white sand and brilliant blue water, a very prominent ‘NO SWIMMING’ sign had been erected. It didn’t take a genius to figure out why; though any idiots who couldn’t deduce the reason would quickly experience what jumping into a lake with a bajillion toasters was like.

Esther stretched, inhaling the crisp, fresh air. Her pokétch buzzed, a message from Reina. ‘We’re on the banks of the Lagoon, can’t miss us Nâva’s alright, but I sent her back to Oblivia. Had to make space on my team for my new captures.’

And speaking of new captures, “Any luck Pari?”

A lazy, wet ‘pbbbt’ was the reply.

“Guess it wasn’t gonna be that easy.” The Oblivian sighed and then turned to the rest of the group. “Reina should be here with the rest of the group soon, so we’re probably going to wait on them. After that I’m gonna look around for something to catch, what about you guys?”

Pokéball x2

Seal Case

Gwen snickered, thinking that her Piplup had actually managed to scare the grunt in all black. Cobalt seem to grin as well, proud of his accomplishment, unaware that it was the Blastoise who had actually scared the grunt.

Gwen caught the Rotom phone and looked at it in awe. It distracted her enough not to witness Ron knock out the grunt, but did cast a glance up just to see that he was unconscious now. She did flinch a little though and Cobalt had a similar reaction and let out a squawk. Perhaps all things weren't as cool as expected when it came to doing action movie things in real life.

"Will he be alright?" She asked looking up at Ron, honestly concerned. She clutched on to the phone and followed the more experienced trainer and recalled her Piplup to his pokeball.

Ron nodded, looking confident in his answer. "Of course. He's just going to go to prison, hopefully never gets out or I'll have to hunt him down." Ron made his way downstairs and towards the front door, speaking to Gwen as he did so. "I have to admit it's pretty brave how you tried to take this hideout out on your own. You have to be careful though, throwing your Pokemon into losing battles over and over, can cause them to distrust you as a trainer. You have to know how to pick your fights."

He opened the door for Gwen and waits for her to step out. "Going in swinging is really fun, trust me I know, but you gotta consider the feelings of your team if you're going to lead them, right Luz?"

The Espeon sat majestically, her tail twitching back and forth. Ron cracked a smile and looked at the path set in front of them.

"Which way you going? I need to stay close to you until you get that Rotom Phone talking."

"Alright.." Gwen said trusting Ron's words. She didn't have many other options either. The young trainer followed the punk man close behind, "Ooh, that's why Cobalt didn't want to listen to me.." she said and took a moment to think, "I'm sorry Cobalt. Next time when something like this happens I'll.. take a moment to plan more," Gwen said lightly tapping the pokeball on her belt, which nudged in response, "But next time, we'll both be a lot stronger. That's for sure," she said with a confident grin on her face again.

"Ah- Wait, I'll somehow get the Rotom phone to open?" Gwen asked confused and looked down at the black phone in her hand and completely forgot to answer Ron's question. She knew Rotom phones were a seasoned trainer's 'must be', but she had a non-Rotom phone since they were quite expensive and her parents said that she could get one when she was older. But, she was quite confused as to why he needed her to open it.

Ezio Farello - June 14th - Grand Lake Hotel, Sinnoh

"Oblivia is an island region composed of six islands. There used to be seven, but one of them got destroyed due to.....unforeseen consequences." Ezio said, sorrow in his face as he talked about the tragic loss of Dolce Island. "Oblivians typically are very relaxed and laid-back, sometimes even to the point of being oblivious. I cannot blame them though, the region is beautiful and incredibly peaceful. So peaceful in fact, that the entire region only has a single Pokémon ranger to keep that peace. Pokémon battles are not really a thing in Oblivia, as there are little to no trainers to my knowledge. Maybe some Oblivians have become trainers, but they would have had to leave the region to get Pokéballs."

"The region has a very rich history, and each island is different. Renbow Island is practically untouched by civilisation and is home to the Rainbow Trials, a traditional festival that tells the tale of the Hero of Oblivia whilst Sophian Island has a resort for those who wish to spend their days surrounded by peace and water." The man said, slowly regathering his enthousiasm. "If you ever need a vacation, I very much recommend Oblivia."

------------

Nicole Newman - June 10th - Route 3, Galar

"Suppose so." Nicole simply stated as she was focused on the Mudbray playing in the muck. Rotom's sudden appearance made her jump a little and made her aware of the fact her camera could possibly be possessed by the Electric type, but she didn't voice her concerns. Keeping an eye on the ghost, she went back to filming the Mudbray. "I cannot imagine cleaning up all that muck, it would take way too long."

"That phone has been around some dumb thug who probably didn't take care of it properly, maybe if you treat the Rotom inside nicely, it will open up to you." Ron pointed down the path in the dark woods, "Come on, I'll walk you to Eterna City, hopefully the phone opens up by then, otherwise I might need you to stay close to me until that happens."

Ron led the way, with his Blastoise tucked away in his Pokeball and his Espeon walking behind Gwen, as if keeping guard of the girl. "So are you doing the gym challenge or something like that?" Ron figured if they could make small talk, making it out of the forest would seem faster.

Nakano Saito​

10 Years Ago (16 years old); Pallet Town, Kanto; June 21
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Eevee

Nakano wasn't blind to the faces of those who reacted to her. The kid who had the Growlithe had told her she got him confused with someone else, and said they didn't come here together and he was just here to help. Noble? Yes. Stupid? Probably. She raised an eyebrow and pressed her lips together to bite back what she wanted to say, letting him figure out later if he needed help like she assumed he did. She noticed the Riolu looking at her from one of the other boy's side, raising an eyebrow at the Fighting-Type before giving the Baby Pokemon a smile. It was then that a young woman came in asking for some guidance. She waved at the girl, nodding at her query. "I don't mind if you come along. The more the merrier. If you're a research assistant, I wouldn't mind having a helping hand."

The 16-year-old began work to clean everything up, as well as tending to her wounds and that of her Pichu and Eevee - giving them a Revive each that melted in their mouths and gave them immediate relief and energy, as well as giving them some proper food, water, and some medical attention. Naka's stomach and back were a colorful array of bruising, and her legs and arms were rather scuffed up. Plus, her head was killing her, but nothing that a few wrap bandages and painkillers couldn't help. Even though she should have been resting, she continued to help get the lab in tip-top shape, feeling somewhat guilty that she couldn't stop these people from entering and taking whatever they wanted. She knew the spunky boy had left during the evening with the Squirtle. She had yet to get his name, but that didn't matter. She'll get it later.

The boy who asked about Pokemon growth caught her attention. Professor Oak gave him one of the best tips she had heard about raising a Pokemon, and she agreed with him. When she was being introduced by Oak, she waved at the boy, happy to help if he had anything. She watched as he heartwarmingly accepted the Bulbasaur's question and that smile didn't cease as he came up to ask about camping. She grinned wide, ruffling his hair.

"Sure thing, kiddo. What's your name, so I don't keep calling you kid? And you can drop the formalities. Just call me Naka." She awaited Rob's answer just long enough for him to speak before something tore her attention from her. And that would be by the new girl giving the professor a letter. Something about a new type of Pokemon. That lit her eyes with interest and she wondered what it could be. She watched as the professor gave the other boy the Charmander. Huh, the trio was now complete. Now they needed to find that squirt who took the Squirtle.

Naka already had a Pokedex from Professor Rowan, but she got her Pokedex updated just in case she was missing any information. She then stood at the door's entrance, waving her hand for all to see. "Alrighty." She whistled, her Pichu and Eevee running up to her from upstairs. Her Eevee stood by her heel, while her Pichu ran up her leg and perched herself atop her shoulder. "These two here are Chu the Pichu and Fluffy the Eevee. You all can call me Naka and I will be your survival guide, as well as a guide on what you want to do in the future and Pokemon training. I am more of a jack-of-all-trades kind of gal for right now, but my real passion happens to be how ecology and genetics tie together with an ecosystem. So!" She held up a finger, knowing full well it was getting dark out.

"I know that kid who ran off likely wouldn't know how to camp out, so we'll be heading north towards Viridian City to see if we can find him before it gets too late. Once we find him, I'll teach you all how to camp and stay relatively safe while doing so." Grabbing her backpack she set by the door, she slipped it over her shoulders and moved to stand sideways. "You all can introduce yourselves with each other as we walk. Walk and talk, and you'll cover more ground." She waited for everyone to gather themselves and get going before leaving with the group, heading north onto Route 1.

Once everyone settled some more in the pace Naka chose - which wasn't too fast nor too slow - she spoke up when there was a lull. "So, to get to know each other. What brought you guys here to travel in Kanto?"

@sSoul, @RenzFlintrock, @kyuukestu, @ThePlayfulFox, @Mango137 (partially)