• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Shelter

"I'm your worst nightmare. You should be very afraid..!" There was an odd sense of joy instilled within Nidorino's heart when he saw the look of fear in the other's eyes. This is what it felt like to be in charge of the situation!

"Why don't you lil' pups go and fetch me some food to eat. The share that I received from the shelter's minions wasn't nearly enough to fill me. If I'm to become a Nidoking someday, I'm gonna need a lot more than just a single portion!"

"Hey!!you can't boss us around like that ,do it your self"Danny was getting irritated by the pokemon's demands,Danny seemed to be braver than normal,the nurse left the room to attend to other Pokemon before the Nidorino appeard

Lucy hid behind Danny, dispite the height difference. She felt weak in the knees and stomach at the thought of a big Nidoking. She started hyperventilating. She hid her eyes under her paws. "Ok! Ok!"

"Eh?" Nidorino turned its attention to the Phantump. "Looks like someone wants to be a hero..."

This particular Phantump was a different color than the ones he had come across in times past. Still, there was no reason to fear a baby like him.

"Fine then. Show me what you got you little runt!" Toxic spikes flew out from Nidorino's back, covering the ground. If anyone so much as moved, they'd risk touching one and being badly poisoned.

"hahaha....HA,I hate to rain on your parade but,I..can float!!"Danny was for some reason brave enough to fight this Pokemon ,maybe it was the feeling of protecting Lucy"I'm not gonna let you hurt Lucy,take this shadow ball" Danny shouted and created a purple and black ball launched it at the Nidorino

Lucy screamed and hid in the corner. "No! Stop! I'll do want you want leave me alone!" She twitched. The Luxray was a mess of tears. The big scary cat was now as helpless as a newborn kitten

Bon unreactively spectated the heated confrontation between the three Pokemon. From what he could gather from all the Pokemon he's met here is that everyone seems to be here because they can't survive in the wild or they've been abused. "I think this is a Pokemon shelter," Bon said quietly still having an emotionless face.

Bon eyes started to water as He looked down at his leg once more and started to consider the possibility that he won't even be able to walk for the rest of his life. He sniffled.

Khione was still curled up on the floor crying. She looked over and saw Kasui bullying the other Pokemon. She used ice beam on Kasui and said" Oh quit being a bully. Just because you pick on the weak it doesn't make you strong. It actually makes you seem weaker because Pokemon like you are cowards when they are faced with an equal. I bet if all three of us worked together we could pummel this Pokemon. They deserve it too for being a bully."

Lucy sniffed the air. She saw a few different Pokémon standing up to him. Her eyes lit up and smiled. No one had ever done something like this for her

"your outnumberd"Danny says to the Nidorino "now get out of here and leave us alone,or you can fight all of us" Danny was angry at the Pokemon for scaring Lucy, Danny was staring at the other Pokemon who seemed to be a zorua

Heavily outnumbered, Nidorino slowly began to retreat. "You may have won the battle, but this war is far from over! The second you've let down your guard and find yourself alone... I'll be there!"

He turned around fully, making off in a dead sprint in the opposite direction.

Khione walked over to Lucy. She said" I will never leave you. I will stay with you forever. I will never leave you alone to be bullied. What is your name. I'm Khione. Master always called me her ice princess. I miss her, but you need me. So I will stay here to protect you." Khione started to nuzzle Lucy.

Lucy was bigger than the little vulpix. Her coloring was unique and had beautiful eyes. "I've had bad experience with poison types in the past. I usually had to fight them. It just scares me so much!" She grabbed Danny and balled. She layed next to Khione

"L..Lucy are you ok" Danny sighed in relief" phew I don't think I could've kept that brave act going on for much longer, honestly I was terrified"Danny was happy about what he did even though it was a bluff"oh,thank you back there uh khione,right"Danny spoke in his kid like voice

Name: Ares
Species: Meinfoo
Backstory: Secret

Ares looked around at the other pokemon. They acted like little kids. None of them knew what was happening outside of this facility. He wanted to leave, to go back to the woods and fight against the poachers. He had tried before, but never succeeded. Ares decided to try to stop that Nidorino from causing trouble again.

Khione said" It is a lot easier to be brave if you have someone supporting you. I hope that if we ever need to you would fight to protect your friend here. They need us. And your welcome." She said" We could be a family. If we look out for each other no one will hurt us ever again. What do you two say."

Lucy perked up. She never had a true family before. "I will never leave you, little brother!" She pledged. Her ear twitched and bounced around. She stopped because of her paw but she still was very excited.

Name: Ares
Species: Meinfoo
Backstory: Secret

Ares looked around at the other pokemon. They acted like little kids. None of them knew what was happening outside of this facility. He wanted to leave, to go back to the woods and fight against the poachers. He had tried before, but never succeeded. Ares decided to try to stop that Nidorino from causing trouble again.

Kasui the Nidorino could be found at the far corner of the Shelter, where no Pokémon dared tread. He had earned himself a reputation as a bully, and with good reason; he was a savage beast when it came to battle. He currently resided in the depths of a small underground tunnel burrowed beneath the shade of some few trees, feasting upon berries of the liechi variant, boasting his powers even more for a chance at redemption.

Khione said" And what about me sister. You won't leave me either right?" Khione continued nuzzling Lucy. Khione so fur was very well groomed. It was extremely soft. She said" I love my family. We should have nicknames for each other. Any suggestions for me kitty." She was referring to Lucy when she said kitty.

Bon watched the other Pokemon as they discussed family and how they are each other's, new family. Bon's eye watered, but he wiped his eyes before it could materialize into a stream. "I remember when I was with my family. That was before I got taken from them. Then when I thought I had found a new one, they got brutally killed..." He thought. He refused to recollect anything more than that, for his own sanity sake.

She slowly looked down and moved her stumpy leg side to side, to get used to it more. He then started to think how he is even able to walk anymore since he doesn't have anything to assist him to walk. "Perhaps I'll get given a walking stick," He thought. He was trying to think simple thoughts since he isn't in the best state of mind at this moment so he wasn't sure what was going to push him off the edge.

Name: Ember
Species: Fennekin
Backstory: Has had many trainers before, but never stayed with them long for being too fierce

"Come on don't leave me here, It's not my fault that Rattata couldn't handle my Ember! I can turn it down a notch, really I can! Please, I don't want to be abandoned again!" Ember yelled trying to convince her most recent trainer to keep her. She was trying to escape her trainer's arms so she didn't have to be left at this run down hospital. "Miss," Ember's trainer said "this Fennekin is too harsh for me, I'm going to get another one from the Professor. Or maybe I'll just get a Froakie." Ember said "A Froakie? I could beat any Froakie in the region, just don't leave me!" There was nothing Ember could do, she would never have a trainer. And now she didn't care. She just wanted to be free to battle on her own but she couldn't do that here, could she? "Fine, leave me here, see if I care!" she yelled as her former trainer walked out of the lobby. She noticed other Pokemon talking nearby. "So, who are you?" she said to them.

Khione said" Hi I'm Khione. Wow a trainer abandoned their Pokemon for being too strong. Pokemon being abandoned because they are weak happens every day, but this is unheard of. Are you a nice Pokemon. As long as you don't hurt me or those I love I'm fine with you." She gestures at Lucy and Danny said"By those I love I'm mainly referring to these two." She then gets an idea and said" Hey want to do everyone here a favor. Their is a Nidorino that is bullying others here. Maybe if they try to hurt someone you can knock them out."

Khione said" I'm 6 though i'm level twenty-five because my trainer gave me nineteen rare candies." She then smiled at Danny and said" So you are my big brother. Yay"

Bon looked down at his leg and sniffled as he thought of an answer to the newcomers question. "I...don't know. I woke up here with part of my leg missing," Bon explained before gulping and rolling over facing the other way trying to not show any emotion to anyone.

"wait I'm a big brother,yay,I have a big sister and a little sister" when the fenniken asked if they had trainers danny foze and remembered what the criminal that owned him did to him,Danny began to cry

Khione said" My trainer told me to wait for them to come back for them. After a few weeks I fainted from Hunger and woke up here." She started to cry. She said" I miss her. She was so nice to me."

"I think the trainer that just abandoned me was my 12th but possibly my 14th. Hey Denny or whatever your name is, you're being kinda quiet. Something wrong?"

Dannys eyes filled with tears from imagining something horrible,his family being attacked by the criminal that abused him"Lucy... khione....please don't leave me ...don't go...i can't.... without you.WAAAHH!!!"Danny started to cry right in front of his sisters

Name: Crescent
Species: Absol
Backstory: Secret (For the moment, anyway.)
---RP---
Crescent wearily opened her eyes to see she was being moved into a building. Her body was covered in cuts and burns. Her right foreleg felt wrong. In her current state, she couldn't make out much, but the interior felt familiar. A Pokemon Center? No, that can't be right. It feels like one, but, at the same time, it feels like something else. She thought to herself. But the feeling was still there, that she was safe. For once, after such a long time, she felt safe. Crescent could barely hear the voices of humans, as she realized she was on a stretcher, being carried by humans dressed in white.

"Several broken bones and severe burns all over her body. She needs medical attention, now!" One of the humans said, as Crescent was carted into another room. The two humans then left, presumably to get someone to treat her wounds. Upon scanning the room, the Absol could barely make out a window. Outside, it seemed to be a gated place, with several Pokemon. She tried to get up, but a jolt of pain shot through her right foreleg, and she immediately laid back down, grunting in pain. Crescent faced the door as she heard it open, an another man came in. He walked over to a counter and opened it, bringing out several items she didn't recognize, and what looked like an advanced variation of a Burn Heal. As the man approached her, Crescent relaxed and closed her eyes, drifting into a light sleep.

"I smell something burning, fur maybe? That would likely mean some other Pokemon just entered that just got torched by a fire type. But I could be wrong. Anyways, did I say something I shouldn't have Denny?"
(I assumed the Absol was in a different room)

(OOC: Mhm, she was, but you could see her from a window, if you so choose.)

Crescent could faintly smell different scents of different Pokemon. Pokemon that he made her fight. Similar Pokemon had given her the wounds she was being treated for now. She smelled a Fennekin, a Phantump, a Luxray, and some others. Was that an Oshawott? Perhaps. Looking over, Crescent realized the man in white had finished treating her burns, and was placing a black thing along her right foreleg. Unsure of what it was, she sniffed at it, which caused an amused reaction from the doctor. "Never seen one of these, girl?" He inquired, knowing full well that she couldn't respond, even if she did understand him.

"It's a cast. This way, you won't strain your leg during your stay here." A cast? I think I saw him wear one of those once, but it was a white one. It was after one of his idiotic plans backfired and got us both injured. Of course, he spent a decent amount of to get himself medical attention. But the rest of us? We got a whip to the back and were told to do better. She scowled as she recollected the terrible memory. But, her face turned to a slight smile as she realized she didn't have to deal with him anymore. Crescent looked back out the window, and she saw what looked like a few of the Pokemon she smelled a minute ago. Would she be staying out there with them?