• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokéSync: Discussion Thread

What region should the Rp be held in first?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Johto

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Unova

• Kalos

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Alola

• Galar

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Garchomp swimming and flying is so weird considering it's literally a Land Shark but opts to commute in every way except what's literally in it's name.
Just because the anime doesn’t show it doesn’t mean it won’t swim through sand. After all, its best level-up ground move is Dig (which can be a pain considering Earthquake is usually far preferred). Honestly, I’d love to see an episode when Garchomp goes full sand-shark mode, though.

True, and the horror of seeing a shark approaching speedily through water, which you hastily clamber out of, but then the shark keeps following through the sand, is unparalleled.
Absolutely. You could totally make a Pokemon Creepypasta out of that. The claws, the teeth, the looming posture... yeah, that would definitely be a predator you wouldn't want to meet in real life.

Name: Ezekiel

Trainer Class: Battler (Could probably be convinced to do everything though)

Physical Appearance: Put simply, Ezekiel looks like a mess. He has a scrawny build and is much skinnier than any healthy person has the right to be, though that doesn’t seem to stop him or his spontaneous bursts of energy. Standing at 5’7'' with tanned skin that always seems to be crusted with dirt, he has a head full of frizzy chocolate brown curls which are often tangled and poking out in various directions and a pair of large, tawny-brown eyes.

Clothing: n/a

Personality: Ezekiel is chaotic. He’s all too prone to making impulsive decisions, including buying random junk or thievery, and has an uncomfortable lack of respect for the rules and, as a byproduct, authority figures. The boy is loud, extroverted, and often bothersome, but he can easily be roped into doing something with a bit of convincing and the proper wording.

Backstory: n/a

Name: wip

Species: Fletchling

Ability: Big Pecks

Moves: Growl, Peck, Tackle, Quick Attack, Ember

a small, chaotic bean has appeared

If you plan to participate in the. Lilypad Tag Battle Competition, please tag me on Discord or Pokecharms stating your intent to do so.

Do remember you need a team of 4 to participate in this event.

Didnt we need 2 Badges to be able to use 4 pokemon in team?

I’m kinda unsure if Daimax can compete at all, because as far as my memory (which may be wrong) tells me that only me and one other Daimaxer are still active here. But if we ignore that, I’ll have Ivory join in on the tag tournament.
@kyuukestu
Since all the Ocs with be gathering and we'll be traveling together, you'll be free to form mixed groups for the event. So make sure to make some friends when you get to Lilypad!