• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Roll To Dodge Adventures - The Grail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yyyyeaah, I might have to get a new die.

Dwayna Dragonfire - 1 You creep up the stairs, floor by floor, until you're fairly certain that you're near the top. There is little light here, and the shadows hug the corners. You press on, but suddenly feel the swinging of steel. You turn around to see a evil-looking man armed a vicious scythe, still red with the blood of a certain victim, and he's ready and eager to cut your draconic head off too. Think fast.

Alright, it seems I've underestimated this man, but no matter. I feint to the left, but then swing right, toward his legs to knock him to the ground.

... I definitely responded to this the other day why didn't it go through D:

Regardless, I reluctantly allow the stranger to help me to my feet and brush myself off quickly, nodding curtly and still keeping my guard up. We would travel together I GUESS.
As my companion searches for a way to proceed upwards and onwards, I begin to scour the area for anything helpful and ensure it is secure.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I am not one to sit idly by whilst enemies descend upon me. Even though he seems kind of crazy (especially considering he murdered my comrade and is now after me), I fight the man honorably to the death. Fate guide me.

Chadwyck vs Bandit Leader
5 - 2
You feint successfully, tricking the man into parrying his left side while you go for his right side, aiming at his legs.

5 - 1 - Flourish
Your sword sinks into his leg,and falls onto it when you pull your weapon from his flesh again, crimson red with fresh blood. The man lowers his guard in the split second, and you raise your sword into the air.

2 - 4 - Flourish Failed
You're not the only one who knows how to feint. His wound is real, but his dropped guard is not. He swings his sword in an arc, deflecting your blade away then jabbing at you with his own, barely making it between the gaps in your leg joints. You grit your teeth as you try to focus on the battle. Your wound can be tended to once this is all over.
Chadwyck - 24 vs Bandit Leader - 12

Belle - 3 and Luckii - 5 The two of you lumber through the hallways, throwing caution to the wind. Luckii in particular makes the windows rattle as he dashes through the hallways behind Belle. This seems to have attracted the attention of the remaining bandits alive. six of them are gathered at the end of the corridor, just in front of some stairs. One is armed with a bow, and uses this to inflict further injury to Belle, cutting her hp by another 2 points Luckii then leaps forward, and is upon him, slicing his throat with deadly efficiency. The remaining five are huddled around the doorway, intent on barring your progress. Although they have the advantage of numbers, they are poorly equipped and they picked the wrong place to have a group fight.
Commencing Battle with Bandit Squad - 15
(remember, when two people fight together, their rolls are added together. This enemy will attack with two rolls as well. And damage can either be shared or placed upon a single combatant, be sure to specify it in advance. Have fun.)

Dwayna Dragonfire - 5 The man was clumsy this time, he revealed himself too soon, and you were more prepared for him than his last victim. You quickly draw your sword and strike the scythe away, before jabbing your sword through his chest. His wound is fatal and will eventually claim him, but he's still going to go down fighting.
Commencing Battle with Death Stalker - 10

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
The Fates have been kind to me indeed, or at least kind enough that I can avenge my comrade, even if it ends up being slowly. I intend to take full advantage of the fact that this crazy loon has lost his deadly weapon. I give him a fanged grin as I bring my sword down upon him - Let him taste my blade, that I may taste his blood.

The pain in my leg is little more than a small wound, nothing I haven't dealt with before. Still, putting weight on it is more painful than I'd have liked to deal with during this battle. Though I can take solace in the fact that his leg is equally, if not more, damaged than my own.

I use his wound against him, attacking from the side that will cause him to put the most weight on his injured limb and make him off balance, while I attempt to disarm him and deliver a finishing blow.

Come at us bros.

I prepare my shield as a battering ram, and I charge forward, snarling. I still have my blade in my right hand, to follow up the initial hit of the shield.

I hate archers.
Bounding over the slain hunter, I draw my own weapons and follow my companion's lead, covering him as he dives for one of the brutes in the center of their tightly knit and inconvenient formation.

Dwayna Dragonfire vs Death Stalker
6 - 5
6 - 5
5 - 4
1 - 6

The man parries to the best of his abilities, but your strikes are getting to him, you take your time as you make smaller wounds along his arms, intent on bringing down his last line of defence.
Dwayna Dragonfire - 9 vs Death Stalker - 7

5 - 2
He's slow on his unbalanced side, and you take advantage of that, you furiously attack from the same side time and time again, until finally one of your blows connects. He's not done yet, in fact, he's just getting started
1 - 6 - Flourish
Catching you by surprise, he kicks you with his unwounded leg. You see his face scrunch up in pain before your eyes travel up to the roof as you fall to the ground. He looms over you and brings his sword down upon you.
2 - 1 - Flourish Failed
You roll over, barely avoiding contact with his blade. You try to regain your feet, so you can slay this man before he plays another dirty trick.
3 - 6
He stabs at you once again as you get onto your feet, a wound to your off hand, at least it wasn't your sword hand, or you would be in some major trouble
Chadwyck - 16 vs Bandit Leader - 8

Belle and Luckii vs Bandit Squad
3 and 3 (6) - (6) 5 and 1
2 and 1 (3) - (6) 2 and 4
4 and 5 (9) - (9) 5 and 4
4 and 3 (7) - (9) 5 and 4

The two of you try to attack but, one of the men is apparently carrying a table, which he uses as a shield to surprising effect. While he lets your strikes fall uselessly on makeshift shield, one of the other men stabs at you from behind it with a javelin, dotting pierce wounds on your skins and hides.
Belle - 5 and Luckii - 17 vs Bandit Squad - 15

(Side Note: Dwayna's opponent doesn't flourish. Most enemies can't flourish. In fact, the only enemy here that can flourish is Chadwyck's opponent, being the big boss and all)

Shit.

Although now I realise that I'm a fucking 9 foot tall hyena, and he is a mere human, so I could very easily overpower him. I go for table-man, preparing to rip the hunk of wood off him, and get a few hits on him. I am also wary of my partners condition, and am prepared to take damage for her.

I clench my fist, trying to fight through the pain. He's surprisingly resilient, in another life he could have been a powerful warrior for the gods.

I decide that it's time to use one of my firebolt spells to try and finish the job, saving the hostages before the building comes down around us is more important than being frugal with my runes.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
He is proving a difficult foe to kill. Wanting to finish him off so he doesn't suffer for much longer, I use my one and only spark spell to try to shock him to death. If that doesn't work, then I'll bring my sword down upon him yet again.

Luckii and the Bandit Squad are playing Patty Cake while waiting for Belle

1 - 3
3 - 1
3 - 3
4 - 3

Your firebolt hits his chest piece, but fails to punch through. At first it seems to have failed utterly, but as you watch, the metal glows and slightly melts, heated up by the power of your spell. The man winces as his chest is scorched from the inside of the chest piece. It may not be doing the damage you wanted, but it'll suffice.
Chadwyck - 14 vs Bandit Leader - 5

Dwayna Dragonfire vs Death Stalker
2 - 5
6 - 4
6 - 4
6 - 2

You fire off the spell in short bursts, pelting him constantly with electricity that causes him to spasm in agony. Eventually, just when you exhaust the spell, he collapses and leaves himself beaten, shaking, and broken so you can end his suffering with one final blow, and unknowingly avenging your brief acquaintance
Dwayna Dragonfire - 6 vs Death Stalker - Defeated

Not what I was expecting, but it'll do. After all, his chest piece should be much weaker now, I can see the end of the battle, and it looks promising.

I rush forward, taking advantage of his pain and attacking from the side of his weakened leg again. I feign an attack toward his leg, but raise my blade up toward his heart.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Taking a sigh of relief, I make sure to loot him too to see if he has anything useful. Then I make my way upwards and onwards, to hopefully save the hostages.

Though exhausted, I'll manage to soldier on and attempt to follow up on my companion's attacks, though it is becoming harder to stubbornly hide the pain I'm in.
While the hyena bursts through the smaller man's defenses, I take the opening to strike and pinpoint his vitals as best I can

Luckii and Belle vs Bandit Squad -
4 and 3 (7) - (7) 4 and 3
2 and 2 (4) - (8) 5 and 3
3 and 3 (6) - (7) 6 and 1
5 and 4 (9) - (7) 2 and 5
2 and 2 (4) - (7) 2 and 5

The two of you double team the man. Although it is surprisingly a very strong table. Two of the men have joined in in helping keep the table securely in front of them, between them and the Amazoness with the Hyena on the other side from them. More and more scratch marks appear on the wooden shield, while Luckii's hide gets covered in additional scars, using his bulk to take all the blows to protect the injured Belle.

6 and 5 (11) - (6) 3 and 3 - Flourish
Suddenly, it all falls through. With one ferocious swipe, the two of you break through the table shield, crushing one of the men underneath its debris, and leave the remaining men open on the other side.

6 and 6 (12) - (9) 5 and 4 - Flourish Success
The men don't even stand a chance. Belle skewers two of them on her weapon in two seconds. Luckii grabs a third and rips him in two. You then double team the last remaining man, taking turns in cutting him up into mincemeat. Dinner for the Dogs is ready.
Luckii - 9 and Belle - 5 vs Bandit Squad - Defeated

Dwayna Dragonfire - 5 You don't find much that is useful, but his scythe looks like it's made of a rare metal. You decide to take the blade of it with you, breaking it off of its wooden mast. You make the run upstairs, following the sound of combat until you reach top of the stairs. You burst in and see a man in armour and what must be the leader of this invading bandit band, and see the latter die. It looks like it's over, but it doesn't look like there's a reward in this for you, or is there?

2 - 4
6 - 3
4 - 2

Your attacks are too much for him, his wounds leaking blood all over the floor. In his exhaustion, he fails to parry as you thrust your weapon into his chest. His eyes pop open in surprise and he collapses to his knees, finally defeated. The man looks up at you with understanding eyes, knowing he fell to a superior warrior. His eyes then glaze over and he falls.
Chadwyck - 12 vs Bandit Leader - Defeated
It is then that you notice the dragon-woman at the door, having just burst in and saw you deliver the final blow. You look at her for a minute, and then your eyes turn to the hostages in the corner, looking at you pleadingly for you to release their bonds.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I nod at the man in armor respectfully, for he is surely a great warrior to have taken down the bandit leader by himself. I make sure to not seem imposing as I walk over to help him free the hostages. I also look for viable exits to the room from which we can escape.

I return the nod to the dragon woman, content that she is not another enemy. I bend down and close the man's eyes, muttering a prayer for his soul. He was a strong warrior, and I must respect him for it. Afterward I quickly pat down the fallen warrior for anything that may be useful, particularly a health potion or something of the like.

I go to the hostages and undo their bonds as quickly as I can, which is done twice as fast thanks to the dragon woman. When the hostages are free, I decide that it is time to lead them from the building into safety, and ask if the woman will help me do so.

I ripped him in half. Wow. I'm intense ~O.o~

Since I took the damage for my partner, I'm in pretty rough shape myself. I continue to lumber through the hallway, hopeful to find any useful items, health potions in particular. A couple, one for each of us would be nice.

I see through my partners stubborn attitude, knowing how much pain she's in. I offer to carry her the rest of the way. While beat up, I'm in much better shape than her.

Satisfied with the end result of the battle, I brush myself off and attempt to bind some of these inconvenient wounds before scavenging around a bit.
Though when my new companion offers to carry me along I'm almost insulted, I can still appreciate the aid he has offered me and politely decline, instead indicating that we should probably move onwards and upwards.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Chadwyck said:
When the hostages are free, I decide that it is time to lead them from the building into safety, and ask if the woman will help me do so.
Even if they hurt others, the man gives respect for the soul of the bandits. "It would be an honor to help one such as you." Consider me helping Chadwyck however I can, including combining our strength to help people out.

By the way guys, the building itself isn't on fire, just its neighbours. So you guys are safe like in your bed while the monsters creep around your bedroom. So this is the end of the "event", which doesn't end with a roll, but just the division of the spoils, depending on how well people did. Obviously, the winner is the champion who dealt the final blow to the boss, which was Chadwyck. Everybody else also would get nice prizes too just for surviving, as survival is, incidentally, hard in this. So without further ado...

In the end, the officials in the town hall were rescued. The adventurers had succeeded in vanquishing the bandits and liberating their hostages, with only one of them falling in the process. The town guard came in almost right away, and dealt with any stragglers remaining. For the brave heroes who took their eyes off the dungeon to save the poor souls were rewarded proper.

Dwayna Dragonfire The Avenger. The dragon-kin was rewarded not by the people she tried to save, but a blacksmith on the outskirts of town. He took the metal she carried and forged it into a mighty Obsidian Sword for her to take into the dungeons somewhere far below.

Chadwyck The Hero. Defeating the leader of the bandits in single combat, he claimed the glory of the rescue. The mayor himself was thankful for his deed. And gave Chadwyck a choice of rewards.
  • A powerful weapon or piece of armour
    A never-emptying bag of food
    A powerful healing solution, good for four doses
    A key that one adventurer from long ago returned to the surface with

Luckii and Belle The Slaughterers. These two drove out what was left of the bandits, and were rewarded equally in food supplies to last for their trip, regardless of whether they travelled together or separated their short companionship.

Okay, now, what does everyone do next? (this is just story filler BTW, for awesomesauce purposes)

Ahh, nice to be rewarded for my efforts.

Remember those plates that I left behind when I first attempted to get into the town hall? Yeah, I go back and pick those up. I then proceed to the market to sell them off.

2 questions:

1. Does Dark Soul come back alive, or does he stay dead?
2. What happened to Tun, Blazi and Toru?

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I thank the blacksmith for crafting me such a mighty weapon, as I'm sure it will help me on my journey. I sell my old sword if possible for a few extra coin, and I'm not sure if we're all healed up... if not, look for a healer or something of use.

Also, seeing as I've probably found out by now of my previous companion's death, I find the nearest graveyard and build him a small tribute, if I'm allowed to.

I thank the mayor for his generosity and opt for a new powerful piece of armor/weapon, where we're going I'm sure it'll come in handy.

After the ceremony, I go into town to recover from the battle, and get some supplies before the trip into the dungeon.

Luckii First, Dark Soul will have to create a new character to replace the one that died. So he's our first death in the game, although Shiny's rage quit might count as a death, depending on how you look at it. Secondly, the other folks just became inactive, since none of them succeeded in getting into the building, we'll just say that they swarmed in with the rest of the town guard. That's besides the point though, their characters can be used again in due time.

Dwayna Dragonfire I don't have anything interesting to say, other than that's a very nice grave you got there. And that it'll be a shame if something happened to it.

Chadwyck You claim the mystical sword Silverflash. A powerful enchanted blade made of silver, that feels as light as a feather. There will be stats on this, but I'm lazy right now and I'll post them when we start.

Finally, it's time to end this demo. With a few words of course. I plan on resuming the game next week, since I'll be off somewhere this weekend. So stay tuned, when the real adventure begins.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Yep, count it as a death~ She's too upset to return to the human world now.

But I might make a new character for this if I have time sometime soon. ^^;

This was fun while it lasted. I will make sure to create a new, fitting character to continue my participation in this fun adventure- Do I hand in the entry when the new thread is up, do I PM you or is there a spot reserved for me so I can post my character when the adventure starts?

And thus the wait is over. Roll to Dodge is open to the full public. First though, go back and read the first post. It's been updated with the rules back on Tuesday, as one such individual may have noticed. Read it if you want, only one section of it is essential, but everything else there will make your survival much more likely. However, now it has a character list too. This is incomplete as of now, but it will be as the appropriate members drop back in. Anyhow...

You tread through the grasslands, a thick fog has you under its blanket. And the only things that share the space with you is the grass under your feet, and the occasional warning sign that you pass by. You ignore them, they all say the same thing, of the dreaded dungeon that lies somewhere beyond. You use them as a guide through the mist, and eventually, they give way to the skeletons. The bodies of adventurers that escaped the dungeon ahead only to fall here. Most are long dead, their flesh eaten and their gear taken. But occasionally, you find one that still clings to its flesh, or even weapons. One fresh body you encountered isn't alone, men are scavenging the body, looking for whatever loot the person may have brought to the surface in his final hours. You ignore them and press on, and soon, you see it. Like the empty gullet of some beast, the cave appears before you, a simple hole in a hill, that tunnels into the dungeon below your feet. There are more signs here, all of them giving one final warning, with skulls on pikes around them as if that would get the point across. You sit down on a rock, near the entrance, and speculate about how many other adventurers have sat down on this same rock, contemplating the challenge ahead, most have died in the cave beyond, but some of those must have made it back out with a fraction of the treasures within. You could be one of those that leave with treasure spilling out of your pockets, but no. You are either going to be one of the many deceased, dead and forgotten, or the one that does what nobody else has done before. All the other treasure can rust for all you care, you only have one thing that will give you what you want, and that's the Grail. You make up your mind, and accept your fate, you will walk out of here with the fabled Grail, or die trying.

Anyway, if you've played before, go ahead and call out your original character, if he or she is still alive, or create a new one if you prefer. If you don't have such a character to call upon, remember Age, Race, and perhaps a class as well add other stuff for your character if you want, name, backstory, appearance, etc. it's all up to you.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
New character? Let's see if I can actually make it without horrendous luck this time.

I'm a young duke, 21 years old, and my trusty weapon is the sword that was an heirloom from my grandfather. Not sure if it's too rusty so that one swing and it crumbles or something, though. I'm here to bring riches and honor to my land!

In addition, I'm scared of insects, though I'm surprisingly okay with spiders. I also have a younger brother who's taking care of things at home while I'm gone. Clean up after all the parties, okay, Samuel?

(Oh gosh why am I here again I have homework and whatnot but this is so temptinggggg XD)

Oh, yes.

I am a mixture of two creatures, both of whom are feared by some humans- Although one to a lesser degree. I am half-lycan, half elf. The result of a forbidden romance between a young elven woman and a horny wereworlf in human form.

Throughout my life I have been hunted down, tracked and even downright attacked by people who assumed me to be a monster, due to my sharp elven features together with my claw-like hands and long canines. In reality, I am not so- Even at full moon, I run away from all sentient creatures to live out my curse without harming or consuming a single soul, opting for the flesh of larger game instead. I am much taller then your average rogue, standing at a good seven feet tall.

I wear only light armour, allowing me to benefit from my heightened agility and superhuman speed. I specialize in the use of a single-handed sword, preferably my own scimitar, which I wield in my left paw whilst the right one bears a round shield. When it comes to magic, despite being half-elf, my use of Light, Healing and the wide assortment of elemental runes is very limited. My Dark and Ice spells are the most effective, and even then only up to par with that of a young human mage.

My only other weapon, apart from a small hunting knife I wear around my black leather belt, is the large elven bow and quiver of arrows that my Mother had gifted me as a young boy, before the rumours throughout the neighboring town reached a climax and they came after me with torches, spears and large forks.

After years of running, I've had enough. I'm going to show myself in public wherever I want and whenever I want. My ultimate goal is to gain hold of the Holy Grail and its riches, and I will not stop at anything to get it.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
You might want to fix the fact that Luckii is inside my spoiler. :p
Other than that... I think I'll continue on with my honorable warrior. I set out to get the Grail for honor and glory! To give up now would be an injustice to my people.

Also if you happen to have that conversation from before that would be great because the server change erased that PM kthxbai

Still playing as my paladin, since he's so awesome and stuff. I've worked out most of his backstory, as well as the reason that he's going through the trials to get the grail, but I'm keeping them a secret until further notice :p though, if you would like Brendan, I'll PM it to you so you aren't caught off guard.

Charms has D and D style games now? Cool!!

I am Serin Snowflame, an Elven paladin age 21.

I have been forced to seek the grail by circumstance. My sister has been stricken with an ailment that bests even the most skilled healers. I pleaded with my order to aid me in seeking the grail so that I may heal her, but they refused to send any warriors to the unholy place where it rests. I have forsaken my order, ignoring their commands in order to seek out the means to heal my sister.

Having forsaken my order I have also abandoned the aid they normally provide, only bearing what armor and provisions I could gather. I am equipped only with my short sword, a small shield and some light armor, allowing me some more movement if at the cost of protection. I also managed to gather some basic supplies such as food, a torch, and rope.

I know I have set myself a near impossible task, that if I fail my sister shall lose her life. I take solice that should I fail, my sister and I will soon be reunited in the next life.

(Gosh, I was feeling the melow-drama today. Anyway looking forward to the game. And yes to anyone who watches "atop the fourth wall" the name is based on THAT snowflame.)

Hey Brendan, I've been checking out my bio, and it seems that you have forgotten that I do infact have armour. I have the Mithril plates that I replaced my previous armour with. I also have an ornate shield in my offhand, I havnt lost that.

If you're not creating a new character, please just jump straight in and start acting. Because now all I can do for you is give random filler.

Also, just FYI. The potion everybody currently has, the Dew of the Devout, is a reward for those that took part so far in the game. And when you die, your succeeding character will be given an additional free Dew of the Devout. This is why Dark Soul and Shiny both have 2 instead of 1. If you want more of this powerful potion, there's more than enough sharp objects lying around for you to fall on.

Luckii - No Roll Your fur bristles, its hairs tighten and stand on end. Is this fear? Or anticipation? You don't know. Whatever it is, you're not turning back now. You stand onto you feet and stretch, feeling every muscle in your body twitch with each motion. You eventually stop and inhale deeply, you are ready for what's ahead.

Also, thanks for pointing out my error. Though I would have preferred it if you sent me a PM, thanks anyway.

Shiny - 4 You are a noble duke/duchess (your gender isn't really clear). You spent your childhood pampered as any lord's child would. While your parents may have been protective, your grandfather made no hesitation in teaching you the ways of honour, glory, and the sword. Your saddest memory is the day your beloved grandfather died and relinquished his trusted weapon to his grandchild. In honour of his memory, you set out to achieve glory for your family, by seeking the Grail.

Weapon: Heirloom Sword - 1/6 chance to double damage when attacking.
Offhand: N/A
Armour: N/A (Lords Travel Clothes)
Accessory: Aristocratic Emblem - +2 when defending from flourishes
Potions: 2x Dew of the Devout - Full Recovery
Food: 15x Food
Runes: N/A

Dark Soul - 6 You are an elf, and a werewolf. Your elven traits have made you shunned and discredited, and your other traits have made you a monster. You spent your whole life running, from people, from pitchforks and torches, from yourself. Now however, you're tired of running. You have come to this dungeon to make a name for yourself that doesn't terrorise everyone you meet. If you could just bring back the Grail, perhaps people will stop seeing you as a monster, and more as a hero. If not, at least you can say that the chase has ended. Whatever happens, you are done running.

Weapon: Scimitar - +3 damage dealt during attacks
Offhand: Elven Bow - Roll for instant damage at start of a fight
Armour: Light Wanderer Gear - +10 max hp.
Accessory: N/A
Potions: 2x Dew of the Devout
Food: 30x Food
Runes: 5x Werewolf Form - (see transformations for details, when it's added at least)
3x Lifesap - 3 instant damage to opponents and 3 instant health to you
3x Ice shard - 3 instant ice damage to opponents

Dwayna Dragonfire - No Roll A gentle breeze tickles your scales, holding the scent of the late spring air. When you inhale it however, you don't taste it, you only taste this bitter feeling that drops down your gullet like a heavy weight and crashes into the bottom of your gut. Is this what true fear is? Do you really have what it takes to step into this deathtrap, every instinct tells you to turn away now and forget you were ever here. You close your eyes, and remember why you are here, and hold that reason close to your heart. It purges the fear from your body and leaves you clearheaded. You stand up, and prepare yourself for what lies ahead.

Chadwyck - No Roll Your shining armour glows faintly in the light of the fog. You look into the darkness that maws before you, you don't even need to know what this place is to know what sort of creatures are most certainly hiding in a dark place like this. You fought several such creatures, but there are probably monstrosities in here you never even considered to comprehend, could there be creatures more warped than what you have seen already? You haven't forgotten why you're here though, not for a moment. You kneel on the ground and give one last prayer to the gods. For all you know, this may be the last chance you'll ever get to kneel in their glory. That won't mean you won't be praying to them anymore. Every step you take, every motion you make, every breath you take, will be in honour of the gods that so far have kept you alive. When satisfied with your prayer, you stand back up and prepare to step into the darkness beyond.

Dinova2 - 3 You were once a paladin, one of the holy knights that fight darkness when it spreads across the land. However, you have turned your back on the order in pursuit of a lesser goal than the faith of the gods. You have come to this dungeon to find the grail in a quest to save your sister from impending doom, choosing your sister over the divine path the gods have planned for you. Would the gods still protect you from your fate? Can you endure the dungeon without their help? Are you even forsaking your path, and instead doing what you were truly destined to do? It is all unclear. You know however that even if you do fail, you'll at least be there to welcome your sister to heaven.

Weapon: Short Sword
Offhand: Shield
Armour: Chainmail
Accessory: Spell Charm - +2 damage to all offensive spells
Potions: 5x Bandages - +5 hp
Food: 20x Food
Runes: 5x Spark - 3hp shock damage

Status
Not open for further replies.