• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Seven Together (Discussion)

What should I do?

• Stay in the current town

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Probably get called to the B2W2 starting area, Aspertia City.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
ROLEPLAY: https://pokecharms.com/threads/seven-together.19795/

STORYLINE
Seven trainers are sent by each Professor to Unova's Nuvema Town. (B2W2 Pokemon)
The Professors have spotted something odd there in Unova.
What it is, they don't know.
What they do know, is that the thing needs to be located.

RULES
Follow the Pokecharms rules.
Don't join, to quit after one post. If you're an idiot like this and do it without explanation and don't post, I will remove your role and let it free for someone else.
Romance, please don't go too far with it.
Please try not to swear. It's not banned, just don't take it too far.
If you want a shiny, ask me first. No shiny starters.
If you have permission for a legendary and want to use it, ask me first.
Catching Pokemon is not as easy as it is in the game! Space out your captures!
You start with only a starter, and can catch more later.
You can catch more than 6, but you only have 6 on a team.
If you want a Pokemon that's not in Unova, you can either wait because we might move region, or ask in Discussion.
No nicknames for Pokemon. It gets really confusing. geez that was a lot of rules...

CHARACTERS

Name:
Age 13-15:
Nationality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills:

Pokemon:
Moves:
Personality:
Name: Jayden Chambers
Age 13-15: 15
Nationality: Kanto
Appearance: Jayden has dark green hair (dyed, not natural), the 'caesar cut' from SM/USUM. Except, the side of his hair is black like Guzma. His hair has a small blade of hair that sticks upwards. His eyes are light blue, and his skin is light brown. He usually wears a plain white long-sleeved t-shirt and has charcoal-black cargo pants. His shoes are usually black boots. He's the average size for his age, and slightly overweight.
Personality: Confident, likes to shout and let out excitement. He is adventurous, but knows where to stop. Likes to act like a leader.
Skills: Good cook. Large knowledge of Pokemon.

Pokemon: Squirtle
Moves: Water Gun, Tackle, Tail Whip
Personality: Really shy and likes to cling onto Jayden.

Kanto - Jayden Chambers (@GalacticDeg)
Johto - Prescott Harmenta (@EdgyCarrotPeels)
Hoenn - OPEN
Sinnoh - Kritana Amin (@SS-I Never)
Unova - Justin Hardin (@ThatJustin’sASpy!)
Kalos - Courir Blanc (@Fraseandchico)
Alola - Zoey Addison (@Jodie.xox)

Your character will have a Starter from their region, a device to call their Professor, 10 Poke-Balls and a few personal items from their family.

TEAM PIXEL
Team Pixel are a small group of Pokemon Trainers based in the Alola region. Their theme is similar to the Aether Foundation as they want to be better than it, they want to be the best researching group ever. So, they got information of a strange thing in Unova, and travelled over there quickly. They're on the hunt for it and don't plan on being stopped by a bunch of 10 year-old children. As they want to give a good example, they use the happy and popular Pokemon so they can't be stopped. Types they like to use are:

Electric (Fits with Pixel and research, and it has Pikachu in it.)
Fairy (Fairy-types are considered mostly cute and positive.)
Normal (same as Fairy-types)

There would obviously be exceptions, but that's the types they like most

Last edited:
Name: Zoey Addison
Age 13-15: 14
Nationality: Alola
Appearance: Brown hair just above waist, sort of wavy, red shading at bottom. White crop top, tied up skirt with litten colours and pattern on, like a Hawaii type skirt. White skin, but pretty tanned. Grey eyes, brown eye shadow matching skin.
Personality: She's grown up around Pokemon, being from Alola. She really cares about them, and she's a good fighter that sometimes prefers strength over looks in her Pokemon. She's kind, up to making friends and having a chat. She doesn't really know everything about places or Pokemon, but she just learns along the way.
Skills: Dances routines with Pokemon, sort of like Pokemon shows for Alolan villages. Good at getting Pokemon to like her.

Pokemon: Litten
Moves: Ember, Scratch, Growl, Leer.
Personality: Confident, loves doing shows with Zoey, up to any fight, prepared to get stronger, curious, likes walking by Zoey's side if not distracted.

Last edited:
HELLO THERE!

Name: Courir Blanc
Age 13-15: 15
Nationality: Kalos
Appearance: Similar to Calem from Pokémon X and Y, but with green eyes, a white coat, and grey trousers, wears blue roller skates, and has sunglasses on his head, blonde hair.
Personality: overconfident, however very trusting, and slightly naïve, kinda flirty, very imaginative. Loves pokémon.
Skills: Roller skating, battling, Caring for Pokémon.

Pokémon: Chespin
Moves: Vine whip, Rollout, Growl, Bite.
Personality: Brave, but not very trusting.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Ok, I can finally post now!(Yes, @GalacticDeg I meant later today)

Name: Justin Hardin
Age (13-15): 14
Appearance: Wears light grey clothing: A zipper hoodie, shirt, sweatpants, and bright red shoes. Wears a pair of black headphones around his neck, and a black backpack. An Xtransciever is seen on his right wrist. Has thick dirty blonde hair, deep brown eyes, and pale pinkish white skin. Stands at 5'10".
Personality: Caring of others, being more selfless than selfish, and will help out when needed. Is decent in social situations, and becomes very awkward when it comes to relationships. Treats his Pokémon as family.
Skills: Is an expert when it comes to Unovan Pokémon. Technology expert, and an average battler.

Pokémon: Oshawott
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun(around level 7)
Personality: Is normally sharing the mood of those around it, especially Justin. Normally curios, and questions what it’s trainer does sometimes.

Please tell me if I need to change/fix anything!
:-)

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Name: Jake Hibiki
Age 15
Appearance: Orange eyes,Brown hair,wears a beanie.Brown trousers and a Lugia patterned T-Shirt.
Personality: Energitic,yet cautious when danger lurks..
Skills: Has a special Bond with Johto Pokémon,and is a great stragiest.

Pokemon:Chickorita (lvl 12ish)
Moves:Tackle/Poison Powder/Growl/Razor Leaf/Synthesis
Personality:Modest

(Applying for the Johto spot btw)

@TheGoldenDragonite @malcolm debourg

Well, we've got two people for the Johto slot. Malcom, make your Johto bio, and I'll pick.

Also, The Golden Dragonite, a few things. Nationality (under age) is missing, we don't need levels, and if there was, it'd be 5. A Pokemon only has 4 moves (I know, I didn't specify it, but more than 4 makes it confusing) and can you please expand on the Personality of your Pokemon? Thanks.

Name: Kritanta "Kri" Amin
Nationality: Sinnoh
Appearance: Kritanta is a fairly short indian girl, standing at 5'04" feet, with tan skin and long, luscious black hair that reaches her hips. One of her eyes is brown, while the other is hazel in color. She is fairly lean in figure. She is mostly seen wearing a crop top with a leather jacket over it, skinny jeans, and a pair of high heels. She was also wears glasses (sometimes her perscreption sunglasses as she thinks it makes her look cool).
Personality: She is very determined when it comes to reaching her goals, and will stop at nothing that blocks her way. She can come off as very serious, but once you get to know her she can be a really good friend/ally as she is willing to work with those she trust. At times, she can be a bit insecure but will always hide it. She's also bisexual.
Skill: Pokemon battling and art

Pokémon: Chimchar
Moves: Scratch/Leer/Ember/Fury Swipes
Personality: He is an Adamant Nature, making him very loyal to Kritanta. He is always up for a Pokemon battle and isn't afraid to show his stuff. He's also very sympathetic towards his trainer, and is always there when she's having the hardest of times.

I hope this is good enough! :D:'|

Name: Luna Akon
Nationality: Hoenn
Appearance: Quite pale skin, bright blonde hair usually quit straight, blue eyes. She’s skinny, tall, wears a tank top, leather jacket, miniskirt, leggings and light blue trainers.
Personality: Usually thinks to deep, amazing with befriending/caring Pokemon, loves books. Also sort of strange, quirky.
Skills: Reading quite fast, caring and playing with Pokemon.

Pokemon: Mudkip
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Water gun.
Personality: Social, loves to be the cutest, caring, never gives up without a fight.

Last edited:
Name: Andy Richter
Age 13-15:15
Nationality: Jhoto
Appearance:
Long Khaki pants that have quite a few pockets, with the leg sections going down to the sneakers, a light blue polo long sleeve shirt black sneakers with a Pikachu tail thunderbolt design. Andy also packed a pair of blue jeans, a thick sweater that's mainly gray with red sleeves and tan leather boots for Tundra-like areas. As long as the clothes are clean, Andy isn't one for fashion though he could resemble a walking kaleidoscope to some. Aside from that, he will always strive to look presentable. Eye color being a chocolate brown in color

Carries a smile of cautious optimism, keeping a close eye out for new friends or unexpected events or new areas. Andy walks with great posture giving off an air of confidence that most people will take notice of, it makes him quite easy to talk to without looking as if he's seeking attention. He is also a little bit on the thin side, and with black hair that is done in a buzz cut

Personality:
Andy is eager to observe the world around him and somewhat inquisitive. That inquisitiveness has made him very bright in terms of knowledge of nature but has also led to an unhealthy sense of danger because of it. Due to still being young, he is still a little naive, which results in him falling for pranks, such as April Fools pranks. However, when this does happen, he will see it as a learning experience and, in fact occasionally going along with it knowing full well that it’s a prank for the sake of humor. One example of this comes from Ratattas or other prankster pokémon hiding his items all over Mahogany Town, the pokémon themselves belonging to other trainers. The scavenger hunts don't bother him as he sees the pokémon as being playful or silly. Andy has high morals and won't allow anything to happen to his friends, going out of his way to try and settle disputes between other locals, even though it's clearly none of his business, telling the truth whenever he does something wrong, or just being around for people that have had bad days. This does lead to him getting into some sticky situations, however, such as people ignoring Andy during a dispute, at which point he will leave them alone.

Andy will start out shy to any person or pokèmon but will gradually warm up to them as time goes on and strive above most things to keep his friends happy, beware he will run away from anyone that lashes out at him. Battle-wise Andy favors being more on the defensive side, envisioning pokémon battles to be more like chess matches rather than matches of power preferring to pick his opponents apart with strategy instead.

Skills He is skilled at picking herbs and berries, as well as caring most small pokemon, as he is a breeder looking into the medical field as well (should something like that arise that is.)

Pokemon: Chickorita
Moves: Tackle, growl razor leaf, poisonpowder (level 9)
Personality: Chickorita is very calm, cool and collected, not one to jump into battles, though she can defend herself no problem. If not is battle, she is around Andy or other pokemon playing around, or possibly just relaxing and catching some sun and a few Z's.

@GalacticDeg

Last edited:
So, all I know is that trainers from seven different regions were sent to Unova and that the professors from those seven regions have spotted in oddity in the Unova region. I think I would like to know more about the ideas you have in mind before I make my own ideas.

I think the RP should give each member of the group their own part of the story dedicated to them. And have the last part of the RP be trials that only one of the group can complete thanks to their skills.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Okay, I think I get it. So, like you said, the oddity is in Unova? If it doesn’t overule what you had in mind, maybe it could happen in other regions too?

Fraseandchico i do like the idea, I know I’m not the owner but If that idea does work, I wouldn’t like
a part dedicated to my character, so it would be six parts.

@SS-I Never - Well, the stuff I've put in the RP has been my ideas, I did mention that would nobody mind if we had the Unova region be home to all sorts of Pokemon, not just Gen 5 (like in the games, I hadn't remembered that when I made it) but nobody responded ;-;

@ThatJustin’sASpy! - By 'post ideas', I mean, any ideas you have for the RP, post them please. No, it doesn't. Maybe we could track it down in Unova, and we activate the mystery, so it move to another region?

@Fraseandchico - Can you expand on your idea? I'm confused..

@o5ter - That wouldn't make sense with what I think Fraseandchico means.

@SS-I Never - Well, the stuff I've put in the RP has been my ideas, I did mention that would nobody mind if we had the Unova region be home to all sorts of Pokemon, not just Gen 5 (like in the games, I hadn't remembered that when I made it) but nobody responded ;-;
Well, that would be interesting, but Black 2 and White 2 already have Pokemon from different regions which is why I didn't think much about it. :'|

That's a really cute idea. Let's not force it into the roleplay, but if the timing comes up, someone ask in Discussion (please tag me) and we can have it happen.

image.jpg

@SS-I Never If we wanna do the Champion Challenge, we can do. I think we should do it the anime-style though, with the league. That'd be fun. Evil teams though, if the mystery isn't enough, we could add an evil team... that would add much more stuff to focus on though.

@SS-I Never If we wanna do the Champion Challenge, we can do. I think we should do it the anime-style though, with the league. That'd be fun. Evil teams though, if the mystery isn't enough, we could add an evil team... that would add much more stuff to focus on though.
Yeah, doing it anime-style is definitely more interesting than doing anything else.

I think tying an evil team to the mystery would be quite interesting, actually. It gives ou characters an opposing force throughout their journey, and might make character interactions more interesting.