• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got through reading @Curvykitten's latest reply. Can't help but wonder who's able to take the bait and find her. Salem, Cassie and Lin are busy with the croc, so I suppose it would either be Shade and Dr. Nevashi (after their nightmare sequences), Amara and Floyd (after their sequence of nightmares) or Damien, Mina and Ecarte (after Ecarte's nightmare of which is sequential).

Not sure if Gerald, Aidinia or Megan should find her since they're already part of a pretty large group now.

Then I'm trying to push Delilah more towards Damien and them, assuming that'd be okay. Not sure if Apollo is gonna keep shadowing Delilah, if not then perhaps he'd find her xD If Astral and Mega worry that Delilah wouldn't fit well into their character's group dynamic, then I'd be okay with introducing her to Lily instead.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Cold Shoulder isn't a real move. ;)
Are you certain? Because I am quite sure I felt it's effects. :(

Apollo doesn't give up that easy :p
He makes me cringe at almost everything he does, but it might soon come to a point where I kinda want to see in what way he's going to end up burned by Delilah next. He's such a glutton for Fire after all.

Y'know, as I work on my post, I can't help but wonder what Salem will think when Gerald reveals he's Cassie's friend.
Apologies for taking so long, it'll be up tonight. Or I'm not the great BurbleBurble!

...Because my mothers forcing me to finish reading Lord of the Flies. No nothing until I finish it...Hopefully it won't take too long, I'll keep in contact. Just don't expect posts tomorrow or potentially the next.

Y'know, as I work on my post, I can't help but wonder what Salem will think when Gerald reveals he's Cassie's friend.
Apologies for taking so long, it'll be up tonight. Or I'm not the great BurbleBurble!

...Because my mothers forcing me to finish reading Lord of the Flies. No nothing until I finish it...Hopefully it won't take too long, I'll keep in contact. Just don't expect posts tomorrow or potentially the next.

Lord of the Flies should give you some ideas for the RP, no? Kinda similar 'trapped on an island' concept :D

Its ok Chrocy do what feels right for your character :). All else fails I'll have lily off playing by herself till she runs into someone else, or team rocket...lol which ever comes first. :p I am keeping it general in her posts location wise so she can run into anyone. Plus I have no idea where everyone is in relation to her really LOL I know some are in the river and some are in the woods hehe

Last edited:
He'll see that she's surrounded by hot men. :p

"Cassie's friends with a buff naked islander guy who looks like he could be Tarzan? Yeah, alright."

Looked up an accurate depiction of Cassie, Gerald and Salem together:

Puppies-rescued.jpg

Apollo doesn't give up that easy :p
He makes me cringe at almost everything he does, but it might soon come to a point where I kinda want to see in what way he's going to end up burned by Delilah next. He's such a glutton for Fire after all.

Not gonna lie, he's become an unexpected hindrance on Delilah's character xD I'm having a hard time writing how she acts around him without coming off as a total jerk. Especially if he keeps doing nice things for her.

On top of that I purposefully made her character afraid and irrational when it comes to anything related to fire. Initially I thought this would only come up a couple times scattered throughout the RP, not forced onto her as a literal fire themed trainer yearns for her affection. The longer Apollo is around her, the less enthusiastic I'll end up having to make her, which completely sucks the fun out of her character (or at least the fun that comes with writing her character).

On the other hand, being around Apollo has actually forced me to expand on her fear a little bit and test out some reactions to certain situations. For example: when Delilah saw Apollo's introduction, I initially had it written that she cowered when the flames came out. Then I decided it better to make her irrationally angry instead of scared.

This is partially why I'm so eager to get her with any other person, so that it's not just her and Apollo anymore. I can actually have some friendly interactions instead of 'get away from me' ones :D

If an NPC ever restricts your rp of your char or affects your fun. Please tell me immediately and I will fix the issue.
This goes for everyone involved my job is to spin a story that you all enjoy and have fun with.
I thought the polar opposites and unrequited love would be cute or an rp challenge, however I can easily fix the situation.
Hell the dream I gave him alone might even be enough. His fear of hurting her or any women and being like his father.

You probably don't want them neutered though right?

Ha :D
I'm not sure I like where this analogy is going...

LOL Do they have to wear the cone of shame?

And awww no worries I'm sure the boys....ah....boys are safe as long as they play nice and don't try humping the girls legs or marking everything as theirs LOL

And Chrocy as I said if it fits your character or the scene you can run into Lily any time. I have her in the woods randomly open to running into anyone really. As I said I wasn't sure where everyone was beside by the river with the one group so I left it rather vague. I'm open to any sort of interactions at the moment, even if they don't go as well as they could hehe.

LOL Do they have to wear the cone of shame?

And awww no worries I'm sure the boys....ah....boys are safe as long as they play nice and don't try humping the girls legs or marking everything as theirs LOL

And Chrocy as I said if it fits your character or the scene you can run into Lily any time. I have her in the woods randomly open to running into anyone really. As I said I wasn't sure where everyone was beside by the river with the one group so I left it rather vague. I'm open to any sort of interactions at the moment, even if they don't go as well as they could hehe.

I'm currently taking any bait that comes my way.

nyxmZq7.png

Although a paralyzing phobia of fire in a world where a large chunk of creatures can breathe the stuff does make things a little difficult. She would honestly never be able to win a battle with a fire trainer much less a tournament without getting over that fear.