• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm sure she'll run from the monkey to this:
3fb797fb605c8ccd68d71a5becc09a84.jpg
Fair argument.

You know what's interesting? The Fennekin line and Vulpix lines share a species name: The Fox Pokemon. Considering they are both magical foxes, I'm wondering if it's coincidence or not...
Which would make Cassie running towards her and comparing her to Nine make even more sense.

So I was thinking for this Infernape. Can we say that he's actually a bit on the small side for his kind, but that just fuels his aggression and thirst for challenge? Make him an angry little pipsqueak with a terrible power output. Maybe make him only a meter tall, or 3 feet for those using imperial units.

b2d75723330a782cd34cce8539904547.jpg

Furthermore, in the situation the Infernape is staying with the team he's gonna need a name. A few instantly sprang to mind, but I welcome opinions and suggestions.

Goku, Sun, Wukong, Saru, Ozai, Ace, Achilles, Axel, Vulcan, Ceasar, Chester...

So I was thinking for this Infernape. Can we say that he's actually a bit on the small side for his kind, but that just fuels his aggression and thirst for challenge? Make him an angry little pipsqueak with a terrible power output.

b2d75723330a782cd34cce8539904547.jpg

Furthermore, in the situation the Infernape is staying with the team he's gonna need a name. A few instantly sprang to mind, but I welcome opinions and suggestions.

Goku, Sun, Wukong, Saru, Ozai, Ace, Achilles, Axel, Vulcan, Ceasar, Chester...

As long as he has Thunder Punch I don't care.

Although Achilles sounds pretty neat...

Why Thunder Punch? It's a fire monkey right?

And I must say I was liking Achilles myself a fair bit. Especially considering Blastoise is named Ajax.
Thunder Punch is actually quite common on Fire types. Typhlosion AND Delphox can both learn it, despite not really being made for it.

Plus, his alternate ability is iron fist: any punch attacks do extra damage.

Matthew you fucking asshole.

I don't like Mathew very much. He's a guy you love to hate...like Metal Face, or Ghetsis.

Either way, Gerald might lose his cool again when he comes face to face with that smug bastard.

Why Thunder Punch? It's a fire monkey right?

And I must say I was liking Achilles myself a fair bit. Especially considering Blastoise is named Ajax.
Thunder Punch is actually quite common on Fire types. Typhlosion AND Delphox can both learn it, despite not really being made for it.

Plus, his alternate ability is iron fist: any punch attacks do extra damage.

Well, fire is weak to water, right?
And electric is good against water!

So in turn it gives the Infernape that little bit of extra coverage.

Also, what Burble said.

apparently too many before your time young padawan but I expect to get a different reaction from Ny.
Are you talking about the references to Anime characters? Not sure what else I should be counting otherwise.

All in all, I think what I enjoy about Megan is that she's just this regular girl with regular girl worries, even when faced with a survival death game. :p

I would be Ghost-Electric. That's pretty cool actually.

-

The more I look into Infernape, and the more I think about it, the better I'm liking him actually. This could be really fun to work with.

Jason Paige ladies and gentlemen! The singer of the original English Pokemon theme song.

For those that want the true original Pokemon theme in Japanese, look no further.

Oh let me just add onto this immediately, and ask; which Pokemon theme songs did you like, and which one did you think was the very best, like no other ever was?

Jason Paige ladies and gentlemen! The singer of the original English Pokemon theme song.

For those that want the true original Pokemon theme in Japanese, look no further.

Oh let me just add onto this immediately, and ask; which Pokemon theme songs did you like, and which one did you think was the very best, like no other ever was?
Eh, I've never really followed the Pokemon Anime, but I really adored the closing theme for Arceus and the Jewel of Life.