• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did say adults who think they're kids. :p
Yeeaaaah I think I just assumed you meant you thought Damian was older, my bad, also everyone is changing the second A to an E and im just kind of debating on whether or not I should just change it so no ones wrong :D

EDIT

I read it twice as kids who think they're adults so i think I need to go to sleep

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you, I wasn't sure how much I was allowed to overreact but I just felt as though if anyone were trying to read it through it killed the vibe a tad :D
No problem. In future, if anything needs admin attention (such as posts needing moved or deleted, etcetera), just hit the Report button and let me know :)

Her features were definitely soft, her green eyes kept his attention and he almost didn't realize she started talking again.
Damian wasn't sure why he was being so forthcoming with the information, however he found it easy to talk to the woman. It might have been the fact that she appeared to be another survivor, maybe it was because she hadn't tried to kill him yet. It also didn't hurt that she was pretty.
Ahh! The captivating power of green eyes and and mocha skin strikes again!

Waiting now for either Gerald, Lin, Megan or possibly Aidinia, to do something before continuing with the RP. Don't want to just lock any of them out of the scene without a chance to act or interpose.

Hurry up people, I want character interactions!>_<

I had to read first, I'm a little slow at reading. Thank you dyslexia. Not to mention my computer committed suicide last night so now I am using an ancient Acer. Not good when I start school Monday. :D typing post now, Yea you guys kinda ran away from me, I was up before dawn and my post got left in the dust lol...

There was actually too little information to properly place Aidinia, so avoiding the risk of false presumptions I sorta had Salem just walk around her.

I couldn't quite place if she had woken up in the middle of the night or just a little before dawn as Salem did. I remember her thinking how she would repay Salem tomorrow, which would indicate she actually woke very late at night, around midnight. Then you mentioned she went to train or bond with her Hitmonlee and I didn't know what exactly she was doing or where so I didn't dare comment on it, and just assumed she had gone a little ways off away from camp so as not to disturb the others still sleeping. I'm sorry if you felt left out.

That was a cool post Astral. I really liked seeing more of Lin's thought process and her view on the interactions between these people so unlike herself is very entertaining. I sorta felt proud that she decided that Salem wasn't completely dismissable. I'm looking forward to getting to knew her and her views better.

"He is protecting a suitable mate. He must desire her offspring very much. Damn I need them alive, ah it seems he will live. At least he is a strong male specimen."
Even Arrow stopped for a moment to stare at the feline in her grace.
This post was chock full of bait! Lin's thought process is the best. Honestly I was a little sad that I killed off the Feraligatr, just because it was such a big sweetheart to Lady. Ughhh but then again, I did have fun showing off her cruelty.

I liked that Lin killed the Feraligatr in a more humane way though, as humane as killing anything could be, and at least his soul is at peace.

I agree with Pen here. Lin, despite all her crude behavior and ruthlessly efficient view on things made a very big positive impact here with that gesture of respect and caring.

I was just in the process of pointing out the exact same two things. But other than that it was a fun read Loziana. It's good to see some more of her as well. Both in her determination to connect with her new Pokemon, but I especially liked the comment at the end where, despite everything she's still the type to care about her appearance.

This post was chock full of bait!

Did someone say... BAIT!?
b9mR4FT.png

The Dark Tournament
by Pokecharms RP
Album

01 Aidinia Moon
02 Akira Hatimosho
03 Alex Weston
04 Amara Landos
05 Apollo Soulis
06 Cassandra Michaels
07 Damian Salvator *Altered
08 Delilah Jones
09 Drake Valentine
10 Efret
11 Erejest Nevashi
12 Floyd Johnstone *Altered
13 Gerald Aster
14 Lily Matherson *Altered
15 Lin Maltin *Altered
16 Mathew
17 Mysterious Man
18 Salem Archon
19 Willamina Soren Danials the Third

Pokemon 01 Beedrill (Beedrill)
Pokemon 02 Blastoise (Ajax)
Pokemon 03 Delphox (June)
Pokemon 04 Gardevoir (Ecarte)
Pokemon 05 Hitmonlee (Savior)
Pokemon 06 Infernape (Achilles) *Altered
Pokemon 07 Lapras (Crystal)
Pokemon 08 Liepard (Lady)
Pokemon 09 Lucario (Orion)
Pokemon 10 Mightyena (Anubis)
Pokemon 11 Pangoro (Dynami)
Pokemon 12 Pyroar (Vulcana)
Pokemon 13 Sceptile (Arrow)
Pokemon 14 Starmie (Swift) *Altered
Pokemon 15 Sylveon (Alex)
Pokemon 16 Togepi (Kiwi)

Bonus 01 Amnis Colo
Bonus 02 Nightmare Dreamscapes
Bonus 03 The Dark Tournament
Bonus 04 Team Rocket

Last edited:
I forgot to say this earlier: You hook Gerald and June up with some pretty wicked tunes there, Ny.

The Nightmare Dreamscape is a pretty good theme too: The right amount of foreboding and drive to continue.

Took time to listen to some other ones too, Cassie's and Lady's are quiet royal sounding, I love the little riffs in Arrow's. Amnis Colo is a good one as well, but is that a character or Jungle in another language? It's sounds very tribal and all.

(Also if anyone finds the remains of Cassie's and Shade's little shelter, or any abandoned shelter, this would make an excellent theme)

I forgot to say this earlier: You hook Gerald and June up with some pretty wicked tunes there, Ny.

The Nightmare Dreamscape is a pretty good theme too: The right amount of foreboding and drive to continue.

Took time to listen to some other ones too, Cassie's and Lady's are quiet royal sounding, I love the little riffs in Arrow's. Amnis Colo is a good one as well, but is that a character or Jungle in another language? It's sounds very tribal and all.
I am so happy to hear you like the music. :D Thanks for taking the time to mention this.

Amnis Colo means something along the lines of 'worshiping the current' or 'honoring flow' and is the song from the festival in Salem's dream. If you don't remember I recommend reading it back while listening to the song (post #263). It's quite a powerful scene if I do say so myself.

Also, take note of the fact that you can download all these songs from my Drive with just the click of a single button. Could be a nice playlist.

(Also if anyone finds the remains of Cassie's and Shade's little shelter, or any abandoned shelter, this would make an excellent theme)
That's a good find actually, especially considering that camp is a grave site. Completely trashed by Nido's and littered with half eaten corpses...

Considering this, perhaps inviting Cassie into my camp might not have been the smartest move... Regardless, I'm very much looking forward to your next entry Burble. I hope to get some interactions going between Salem and Gerald as the only men present.

Last edited:
So Mega, would Damien acknowledge Cassie? Because she would undoubtedly know him. She used to be pretty well connected before Rocket ruined all her beneficial relations. Plus, I can just imagine her hugging Orion thinking it's her Lucario Ryu.

So Mega, would Damien acknowledge Cassie? Because she would undoubtedly know him. She used to be pretty well connected before Rocket ruined all her beneficial relations. Plus, I can just imagine her hugging Orion thinking it's her Lucario Ryu.
Elaborate? I don't quite get what you mean by acknowledge her. Like, have known her before the tournament?

Elaborate? I don't quite get what you mean by acknowledge her. Like, have known her before the tournament?
Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry, I should've explained that. They don't have to have known each other from a face-to-face front but maybe saw each other in the news or something. Though I was hoping that they might've battled each other once while about to challenge the Unova League (before Damien became champ, maybe they had a Lucario showdown) but lost to him, which is the reason she chose to travel to Sinnoh to get stronger. If you're okay with that.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry, I should've explained that. They don't have to have known each other from a face-to-face front but maybe saw each other in the news or something. Though I was hoping that they might've battled each other once while about to challenge the Unova League (before Damien became champ, maybe they had a Lucario showdown) but lost to him, which is the reason she chose to travel to Sinnoh to get stronger. If you're okay with that.
Oh yeah sure, im all for more backstory, if you come up with anything else interesting let me know im sure it'll be fine, but otherwise yeah that works.