• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amara popped the Pecha berry into her own mouth and began to chew. Then she leaned over and kissed Floyd deeply transferring all of the juice into his mouth and pushing it down his throat. After a moment she leaned back and wiped the juice from her mouth with a black sleeve.
Mononoke-hime moment! Damn Floyd, you so lucky! :D

Because I kept forgetting previously, can I just give late props to Burble on this?
But with a bit of water, the pile of residual dirt from the literal fire pit, and a tad of ingenuity, made enough mud to paste the leaf over the crevice, and with a small flame, hardened it in place, creating a curtain like door.

I thought it was so clever that you utilized mud to help keep the palm leaves in place in order to cover up the entrance, I honestly didn't even think of that! I'm genuinely impressed. Well done. :D

Also am I the only one disturbed that Floyd's dad is an abusive man named Gerald?

I thought it was so clever that you utilized mud to help keep the palm leaves in place in order to cover up the entrance, I honestly didn't even think of that! I'm genuinely impressed. Well done. :D
Why thank you! I thought it might've not made much sense, but glad it came out all good!
Also am I the only one disturbed that Floyd's dad is an abusive man named Gerald?
Yeah...Life is full of funny coincidences, yeah? Hopefully Floyd doesn't associate that name with abuse...

Also, poor Cassie is really stuck between a rock and a hard place. Everything makes me feel terrible for her. The abuse she dealt with from her mother, Mathew's harassment, always running into fire types, the hallucinations she suffers, Rocket STILL being out for her head despite taking almost everything from her already and forcing her to start from scratch...At she'll probably have a happy ending, right?

Right??

I mean like a happy ending overall. I mean like she confronts her Mother and properly leaves her rather than the other way around, finds her Pokemon, lives a happy life, with Nine watching over her descendants...
What a wonderful thought... :) But, let's just hope she survives this whole thing first though, haha!

And then we can all go on a nice, non-threatening, honest to goodness vacation to the Alola region.

Hey guys, the upcoming Disney movie Moana gives of a great impression of where Salem's from. :)
Salem comes from the Alola Region confirmed. Hey, he can be our guide during the vacation. :p

Last edited:
Akira and Nevashi are still unaccounted for though. But aside from them everyone's starting the second day now. Some more spectacular than others. ;)

I'm still envious of Damian and his happy little camping trip with Mina. Don't forget there was a screaming young, dark skinned woman running past your cave. So it's not completely nothing.

Also, awesome looking avatar Burble. I love the image. Where's it from?
Glad you asked! It's from Xenoblade Chronicles X, Spiritual Sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles. The image is from a Jungle area called Noctilum.

Unfortunately it's incredibly difficult for me, and I've failed to finish it yet, but so far it's one of the best games on the Wii U.

I went back to check out all of the character profiles and save them in one place in my notepad, and it turns out theres a lot of people that never actually started the RP that have profiles haha, also one person who wishes to join but asked to join in the actual RP board:o;_;