• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

So hungry D':
The only things I had to eat today were some Belgian waffles and cappuccino, and a handful of cashews :>

Now I'm starving, but at least dinner is in an hour. I wonder how much pizza I'll have then...

I'm borededed :p I typed an episode this weekend. Sam has been texting me all weekend. I had to empty my out and inboxes three times. Sad ain't it? :I

I'm really wanting to hear some details on the next Pokemon Wii title, though the irony is that I know I won't hear of any news of the sort for a long, long time. Irony, I hate it :p

The house is so cold I'll take a nap... wake up to hear my sister saying she has a disorder to her ex.
Give her some chocolate to make her feel better, because singing to her would be really weird.

Now I'll have some of that chocolate that my boyfriend in Germany got me. It's so good.~

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Back to work in... about one hour. I'm a bit torn to be honest, because I enjoy my job but I was enjoying my time off, too. XP

School started up again. Where'd my dear Spring Bring go? D':

I'm going to look into playing games I haven't played in a while. Most Zeldas and Metroids are on that list. Won't be hard to find a game. I think I shall play A Link to the Past once I get my Wii back. (Twas stolen from me to be in the family room for Netflix...)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm debating whether to confront another co-worker today, like I did yesterday. One in particular has been getting on my nerves a lot lately. Doesn't help that she's also gotten into this "poor me" crap. She's 31 and acting like she's having a midlife crisis!

We'll see. It's a new day. I'll read the atmosphere and respond accordingly.

You know, science astounds me. Over millions of years, humans have adapted to thier climates, including animals. Some squirrels have adapted to glide, some birds can swim, some lizards have skin over thier eyes, and some mammals can swim. So my question is simple: Why the bloody hell haven't we adapted to pollen yet!? I mean really, it's like someone took a pucket of it and poured on the state. Now I, the only one of my glass mates, am sick with allergies, and so is my family. Prom is Friday, and my damn allergy medication isn't working like it should. Why? I take Vitamin's D and C in two capsules every morning, so why do I have to get sick? It always seems to happen before something important too. Angola, the cold. Spring Break, the cat. Christmas Break, the flu. Prom, pollen. How ironic is my life?

Anyway, had to dodge traffic on the way home. A gas tanker wrecked and caught fire. It lit on contact, and lit everything, so I would think (and hope, for his sake) that the man driving is dead. It makes me nervous because my uncle drives a tanker too, across the US and Canada, so I just get worried about him.

Well, on to happier news, my baby project is finally over. YAYZ. Friday will also be a half day. Also yayz. My tux also came in, and I look smexy in et :3 If only my ring would come in. Seriously 7 effing weeks!.... Sorry. I also want to try that new minigame as soon as it's available. I want whatever ability that Jolteon has!

Thanks :) I looked at the other dream world abilities and I was....well..... some of them were kinda disapointing. Umbreon sorta impresses me a little though, but Flareon seems to also have a good one too. Ooh dern it :p I might as well just play through it to see what I get.

But anyway, I'm watching Gurren Lagann from episode 1. EPIC. Just, plain, epic. It's like someone took Gundam, Once Peice, and all sorts of other shows and jacked them up on steroids and sugar. Epic! :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
=|

I have no students right now, and nobody has called me to tell me why. I assume instead that ALL OF THEM HAVE DITCHED CLASS. >=O

</3

[me=Linkachu]goes back to getting paid for surfing the internets. 8D[/me]

Edit: Apparently everyone has gone to a competition about cows (like a dog show, but with cows). The winner of said competition gets turned into steaks.

Worst. Prize. Ever. =|

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Which RP to beg to join...how to choose... Pokemon or non-Pokemon? New or old? Popular or not? Agh! I can't decide!

I.....I'm scared. Smugleaf changed my avitar D: Am I going to die!?

.....Well, since I might die, my last words will be utterly useless nonsense. Tommorow's prom, and I just got my hair cut, and my sister got rid of my unibrow, against my will, and now I have a gap between my brows. I feel wierd when I look in the mirror :I I know there's a two finger rule reguarding eyebrows, but sometimes it just makes some people look silly (i.e., me.)

Man, Gurren Lagann has been just so much awesome! 15 episodes in and I can't stop! I miss Kamina though. Seriously, I tend to just blow off everyday lessons from cartoon or anime, or even just people themselves, but Kamina seemed to catch my attention differently. Why did he have to dieeeee!? D': I'm even addicted to his catch phrases now. I nearly said "Who the hell do you think I am?" to my friends when they asked if I had a date. >I

*Avvie didn't change*

I gotta stop sitting on my leg weird.

I wanna see some more Fool's Day stuff, cuz I got nuttin' planned in Real Life. Due to the fact that this is based pretty much on the other side of the world to me, this is early.

Smugleaf is Smug.

Oh god my avvie.... pointless.

BUT AWESUM. :3

That is all. My back itches. .____.

EDIT: Just after I posted the site's layout changed. Good, but the sides of the screen should be a different color. Meh. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ABLUUHHH my parents are evil D: They confiscated my laptop and my DS.... Now I have to use my sister's old computer, which is old and laggy like hell!
And what does one do when her laptop and DS are stolen? Play Tetris on her mobile like mad~ Yup, I have nothing to do now...
Absy said:
Killing Audino is fun.
Isn't it?

Man I'm bored. I finished Gurren Lagann yesterday, and while I think it was epic, I just hate the ending. Then again, I hate endings where the hero loses something close to him, or leaves his friends behind (Another good example is DBZ, and I'm trying to think of another one...). I mean, one of the biggest things I hate was when Simon stepped down and gave Rosue (or however the hell you spell his name) complete power. I remember that Kamina wanted him to be the new leader, not to go back to the life of a digger. Oh well, I can just live in denial.

But I want to watch the movies now. Is the first one just the episodes in movie form?

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Seems I got kicked from a chatroom...remind me never to express my dislike of a well known franchise ever again. (Either that, or I gotta make sure I don't sound rude when I express my opinions. That's more likely the reason.)

Sir Alexander Onyx said:
Hmmm, might get a Nintendo 64. Shall I get a Nintendo 64?

Mainly if you can get the best titles for it, then yes. I have one without those titles, but I'm more of a collector as well. I have every Nintendo console except SNES. XD

Mr.RMA said:
Seems I got kicked from a chatroom...remind me never to express my dislike of a well known franchise ever again. (Either that, or I gotta make sure I don't sound rude when I express my opinions. That's more likely the reason.)

It's not really a big deal. Getting banned is another thing...

So, it's Sunday. Eye appointment tomorrow to get more contacts is win because I get to sleep in and miss most of school tomorrow. XD

I've been playing Sonic Colors (Wii) and Super Mario Galaxy. Both are awesome. I think Colors is the best implementation of 3D for Sonic. Sega's had a hard time with that. Unleashed was good, but I hated the night levels. Too slow. When my brother and I played Unleashed, he would do all the night levels and I'd do the day levels. Much more fun that way.

Just finishing tidying my bedroom, aw yeh :> It took my like 1h 30m, but it was ddefinitely worth it.

Now instead of chilling it's time for some GOD OF WAR GHOST OF SPARTA HNNNNGHHH MANLYNESS

GL abridged is funny :3 One of the series has a funny joke from episode 2. "Simon, it's time!.....She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes!" "SHE'LL BE COMING AROUND THE MOUNTAIN WHEN SHE-" plows into the wall XD

Today was boring. Prom was fun, but after that it was lackluster. Seriously. But I hated the food and the music. Seriously, enough with all of this "HEAD ON THE FLOW! SMACK THAT BUTT! HEAD ON THE FLOW! SMACK THAT BUTT!" crap. Don't think I don't like rap. I like it, alot really, I just hate the kind that just constantly has sexual references in it. I also hate how sexually referent our society has become with thier dances (high school students might know what I mean). That's not dancing, at least not to me. Although, I still find it funny that they played Cotton Eyed Joe at the prom XD best dancing evar >:0 jk I'm more of a slow dancer myself.

Hm.....it would seems that the unwrapped gum I had layed out is missing....I think my dog may have eaten it. Should I risk smelling her breath to see, er, smell?

GOD I'M TIRED. And having to use this PIECE OF TRASH COSPLAYING AS A COMPUTER SUCKS. On the bright side, at least my iPod and mobile phone is not confiscated... But probably will be soon due to an argument I had with my brother yesterday... My mom decided that it was my fault... It was my brother's! And my head is sore like hell now. Thank you Art Teacher.

Ugh, fitness tests are horrible D:
I had to do this Presidential Fitness thing in gym class yesterday, and I did much better than I expected. But today, my arms and neck ache so badly!