• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Let’s see, part two of my Mind Prog...

“Whoosh... spurt? Drip...?”

“Ribbit ribbit...”

“Undead dragon noise.”

“Why did I have to wake up early today? Now I’m as cranky as a Chiral Piplup that abused his chiral moves last battle!”

Part three of my Mind Prog...

"Is my new RP going to turn out great?"

"Did I put too much work into it..."

"Maybe I should allow more slots, or not."

"Spurt? Drip? Drip... Drip?"

"Should I be so strict on how I accept people?"

"The debate on if I should cook or call for delivery."

I just watched 2 of the most disturbing things......... Why did I put myself through them..? Now, I might need to bathe in bleach and see a psychologist to fix my already obliterated sanity and innocence I had.... Hot diggity damn.

I keep wondering if any of Nebulix’s character’s are based off of animals. Just a thought. Meanwhile I am working on drawing something involving the drifloon with the “Top” button.

Debating whether or not I should post my new recipe on March 14th. It'll be White Day, so it'll be perfect timing for it, but then I'll have to delay the chocolate peppermint cake recipe a bit...

*Tyler slides in a note before running*

“Is anyone going to think that I’m a baby Pokémon?”

“Why do I have to sleep in this tall bed that has these bars around them?”

“Why is the lady in the pink hair wanting me to eat these green leave things that don’t taste great?”

“What will my Pokémon think of me when they find out who I really am...”

“Why am I being treated like a baby? I thought that I’m an adult here...”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t really have anything that I’m thinking of right now, but that a lot more people need to see the post above me. This might be against the rules, but I really want people to see this. @SS-I Never @Kibago @Sarah316 @Godjacob @Lightless @Mockingchu @LittleGreenBean @Mr.Glaceon @SoulDemon sorry if this disturbed you, but if any of you people, the ones I can think of from the top of my head, can do anything to help this person, I’d appreciate. I know I don’t have anything to do with this, but I’m bad at stuff like this, so if another of you people can help, or can find someone to help, it’d make my day.

On the 15th of this month, my mother was diagnosed with cancer. We were told that there is no curable treatment; merely ways to attempt prolonging her life and giving her a better quality as such. We had returned to the hospital earlier today only to be told that her life span may be for a few more months or years. However, it won't be for long. My thoughts have been filled with the situation and I've been doing my best to try and prove to my mother that I'm going to be okay; but I'm not.

There has been one person that I've stuck to opening up to about this, but family have been avoiding me. My friends are too busy for me and this person is on the other side of the globe. It's not that I do not appreciate him being there, but rather that I wish someone would just swing by to see me and take me out of the house for a few hours. Distract me from the reality of a dying mother and my own severe depression that has already been there since my early childhood.

I feel so isolated, alone and selfish for wanting to be comforted when I'm not the person going through such a horribly frightening disease. I'm not the only person who needs to be comforted; my whole family is devastated and struggling to find their own ways of coping. I have no right to complain, but it still hurts. I've been saying less and less to others because what can they really do? What can they say? I can't imagine them being able to do anything for me or knowing how to approach it even if they had a rough idea running through their heads.

My mothers doctor was concerned about me. He phoned from the NHS health centre the second he learned of my mothers situation. He's been her doctor since she was young. I saw him in the past about my depression and when he phoned, he asked her how she was. He got the details on what she was on and where she was going to go from here. Then he asked about me. My mother knows that I'm not okay; that I'm in a dark place. I don't know what to do. I'm really trying - I'm doing my best to lessen her worries and stress, but I'm failing.

I've been considering going back into therapy. I don't know what it can do or change for me, but I'm at a complete loss as to what more I could be doing. Maybe if I go back, mother will think that I'm improving again... We'll see.
Wow, this sucks to hear, man.

I've been in a situation close to yours, actually, just that I didn't have to deal with the loss of a family member.

I've had times when my depression hit me like a rocket train, and I also felt like I needed someone to comfort me, but I never did find anyone. I couldn't go to a therapist, mostly because I'm not the most financially aided, so I had to deal with my depression all on my own.

I know how it feels. You feel alone with your thoughts, you think no one else feels like they're going to care about what you're having to go through, and you really want someone to be there for you. Someone who actually does care for you. What you are feeling isn't selfish. I think we all deserve to find someone who can make you happy.

How I got over those feelings at the time?

I don't know.

That's probably the answer you didn't want to hear, but it's the truth. I seriously don't know how I got over it. It may be because I'm too much of a coward, and wouldn't want to commit, or because I care about the people around me way too much, even if they don't care about me. I've had so many thoughts to myself, that I lost track.

Have I been going through my depression unhealthily? Most likely. But I went through with life like nothong ever happened, but that wasn't all....I also lost the will to feel emotions.

For the longest time, I didn't care. Sure, on the outside I was happy and go-lucky, but that was me trying my hardest to not lose the sight of how to feel. But....it didn't work.

Until, one day, someone in my church died. She was a really nice lady, who supported my singing and one of her compliments made me want to improve. I knew her basically my whole life. I thought she was very important to me. I stopped being religous prior to her death, but I was forced to go to church anyways. She was also diagnosed with cancer, but....something inside me told me it will be alright. I have no idea why, but I believed it. But then, on the day of her funeral, when I thought I should feel something....I didn't feel anything at all. What the hell was wrong with me!? Why didn't I even shed a single fucking tear!? I couldn't feel sad! It was impossible! Even the woman's daughter, who was crying in agony, didn't make me feel sad!

After the funeral, I started questioning things even more. I kept asking myself. "Why? Why!? WHY!?" But that only made my depression worse. If I couldn't feel anything, then what was the point! I should just end it all! If I didn't have the decency to cry for someone I cared about, then why should I care anymore!

That was, until, I met my girlfriend. Yeah, cheesey as fuck am I right? But it's the truth.

We were dating for quite a while at that time, but I didn't have any romantic feelings towards her. It literally just felt like she was another friend, but then....we started spending more time together. I got to meet her parents, we went on multiple dates, and...I felt happy for the first time in such a long time. I started to feel like I actually mattered. I had feelings again.

Thinking about the death of the woman, it wasn't just me being lost, I found emotion again and cried for the first time in years. And that isn't an exaggeration.

I learned that we can all find someone out there. Mine just happened to be a romantic interest, but yours can be anyone.

It truly is sad to hear your mother is passing, but you need to know that you can find comfort anywhere, you just need to find that comfort.

Also, I'm here for you if you need it. And just send me a PM of you want to chat more. Whether it's positive or negative, I can be there for you.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I don't really have things to post, but I actually do, so I let you guys know that.

For some reason, when all of the other kids stopped crying at my age, I didn't. I can't explain why, it just happened, maybe I should have seen a mental doctor. For most of my early life, whenever I cried, I was punished by my father. However, I don't want you thinking I have a bad father, he is a good man and an even better father, he just needed to change in that area, I still love him all the same. Anyways, I stopped getting punished for crying at the summer of fifth grade. Long story short, my dad realized that he was in the wrong about punishing me for crying and now, in the rare cases I do cry, he tries to give me another option instead of crying.

And now to take your mind of the depressing stuff, a random short story.

Bulbasaur walked into a forest, his life force seemingly dripping away by the second. There was only one thing he could do, drain the life from the forest and all of its inhabitants. He used multiple leech seeds to do this, it actually seemed like all the forest was dying too. Bulbasaur still died, he just wanted to take as much of his surroundings with him. And that's why Guacamole is extra.

On the 15th of this month, my mother was diagnosed with cancer. We were told that there is no curable treatment; merely ways to attempt prolonging her life and giving her a better quality as such. We had returned to the hospital earlier today only to be told that her life span may be for a few more months or years. However, it won't be for long. My thoughts have been filled with the situation and I've been doing my best to try and prove to my mother that I'm going to be okay; but I'm not.

There has been one person that I've stuck to opening up to about this, but family have been avoiding me. My friends are too busy for me and this person is on the other side of the globe. It's not that I do not appreciate him being there, but rather that I wish someone would just swing by to see me and take me out of the house for a few hours. Distract me from the reality of a dying mother and my own severe depression that has already been there since my early childhood.

I feel so isolated, alone and selfish for wanting to be comforted when I'm not the person going through such a horribly frightening disease. I'm not the only person who needs to be comforted; my whole family is devastated and struggling to find their own ways of coping. I have no right to complain, but it still hurts. I've been saying less and less to others because what can they really do? What can they say? I can't imagine them being able to do anything for me or knowing how to approach it even if they had a rough idea running through their heads.

My mothers doctor was concerned about me. He phoned from the NHS health centre the second he learned of my mothers situation. He's been her doctor since she was young. I saw him in the past about my depression and when he phoned, he asked her how she was. He got the details on what she was on and where she was going to go from here. Then he asked about me. My mother knows that I'm not okay; that I'm in a dark place. I don't know what to do. I'm really trying - I'm doing my best to lessen her worries and stress, but I'm failing.

I've been considering going back into therapy. I don't know what it can do or change for me, but I'm at a complete loss as to what more I could be doing. Maybe if I go back, mother will think that I'm improving again... We'll see.

I really don't know what to say. I've never had to go through something as awful as that. But, y'know, Nebulix tagged me, so I feel like I've got to say something. Even if it's not the right thing. Even if it's not the one thing you need to hear right now. Hopefully someone can reach out to you better than I can. But screw it- here goes...

One time, my mom broke her leg. *gasp* the horrors! Wow, that is so completely similar to cancer in so many ways, right? Okay, so it was a lot tamer. A lot. As in, if anyone compares a broken leg to cancer unironically, hit 'em with a Hyper Beam. Now, when my mom broke her leg, I was in shock. I was a lot younger, so a broken leg was a pretty big deal. She would never walk again (for the next few months)! Plus, we were on vacation in the flipping mountains, so, uh, good luck climbing. I was distraught. Her broken leg would ruin our vacation. It would ruin my vacation.

Holy shit. What was I thinking? My mom just had her bone tear through her flesh (compound fracture or whatever- I don't remember the technical term), and here I am whining about how my vacation is ruined.

Well, we visited her in the hospital. It was weird to see her weakened. My mom is strong. This was not my mom. I imagine you may have felt that way at one point.

My moms laid in the hospital bed, pale, achy, rasping. Her eyes were bloodshot, with dark circles under them. This was not my mom. What happened to my mom?

I exited the room, and sped down the hall. My dad caught up to me. I started crying. I was mad at myself, because I had blamed her for something out of her control (I guess maybe she should've looked at the sidewalk instead of the moon). She was laying in a hospital, with a shattered leg, and I was mad at her. Gah, what an idiot I was.

Eventually, she got better. I quit blaming her. Now, this may not happen to your mom. But getting better may happen to you. I went on with my vacation, although this time it was just me, my brother, and my grandma. The parallel in this situation is life. Keep going. Climb those goddamned mountains. Break through whatever mental barrier is holding you back.

Blame. Pity. Fear. Depression (okay but if you're clinically depressed that's another beast).

Now, I'm no expert. I've never had anything this big happen to me. But you can get through it. You will. Just keep on climbing.

*cue Miley Cyrus "The Climb"*

This really struck me when I first read this, since I have never seen a situation concerning with the possibility of losing someone.

I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. (As long as I'm online, and I've been a peer counselor for two years.)

Now... I suppose I might need to have my dark side come out...

*Transforms into a Chiral Charmander and lets out all his dark thoughts*

Unfortunately, in spite of having the magic grade point average of a solid four and being in a well-to-do family, I have had a barrage of devastating depressions smack against me like a critical hydro pump... and even having a couple times where I wanted to say goodbye forever.

I would hate to confess this in a public setting, but I kinda had to resort to having plushies for myself to keep my sanity in check. (Yes, I even brought one to school in my backpack, but not like take it out in class or anything. The other thing is that the amount of plushies I have takes a little less than half the space of my king sized bed...)

I also fight with my mother a lot more than I should, as I had quite the argument with her just ten minutes ago. (Let me just say that it was definitely not pretty to go through even though I was completely emotionless at the moment.)

*Ends his thoughts after the blue darkened flame on his tail weakens*

I feel as if there is no oxygen in the air around me. This illusion of heat surrounding my person is suffocating. The nausea isn't helping either. They told me what I already knew, but feared the most; my mother only has a couple of months left to live. By which, I mean 2-3 months. I knew that it wouldn't be years - however, I was hoping for at least 6 months. Not 3. I'm grateful for still being able to have this time with her. I am, but...

...I'm devastated. I could never picture a future with her in it where I was on my own and living my life, but I could never imagine a life without her either. This is so painful and yet, I won't allow myself to cry. My younger sister is distraught. My mother keeps apologizing to me for dying...

I can't let this consume me. I have to put my family first and I plan on doing exactly that. Somehow, I will gather the money to move out. I will find a way to get myself up on my own two feet and I'll prove that I'll be okay. I'll prove to my mother that she does not need to worry over my sister and I. I'll be with them every step of the way. I'll bear with it. I'll be their shoulder to cry on; their confidant. I'm strong. I'm stubborn. And dammit, I have an iron will. This isn't going to take us down. I can't do anything to stop the illness. What I can do is try my best and be there for two of the most important people to ever come into my life.

I refuse to cry just yet.
I refuse to not fight and stand beside them.
This won't destroy me nor them. I'll protect them in the ways that I know that I can.

I will succeed.
This makes me glad to hear.

I hope everything goes well, even if it doesn't seem like it. I'll be rooting for you, buddy.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I feel as if there is no oxygen in the air around me. This illusion of heat surrounding my person is suffocating. The nausea isn't helping either. They told me what I already knew, but feared the most; my mother only has a couple of months left to live. By which, I mean 2-3 months. I knew that it wouldn't be years - however, I was hoping for at least 6 months. Not 3. I'm grateful for still being able to have this time with her. I am, but...

...I'm devastated. I could never picture a future with her in it where I was on my own and living my life, but I could never imagine a life without her either. This is so painful and yet, I won't allow myself to cry. My younger sister is distraught. My mother keeps apologizing to me for dying...

I can't let this consume me. I have to put my family first and I plan on doing exactly that. Somehow, I will gather the money to move out. I will find a way to get myself up on my own two feet and I'll prove that I'll be okay. I'll prove to my mother that she does not need to worry over my sister and I. I'll be with them every step of the way. I'll bear with it. I'll be their shoulder to cry on; their confidant. I'm strong. I'm stubborn. And dammit, I have an iron will. This isn't going to take us down. I can't do anything to stop the illness. What I can do is try my best and be there for two of the most important people to ever come into my life.

I refuse to not fight and stand beside them.
This won't destroy me nor them. I'll protect them in the ways that I know that I can.

I will succeed.
I admire your determination, I believe in you.

I refuse to not fight whilst standing beside them.

I will succeed.

RESISTS TEARS.

But in all seriousness I won't even try to express how bad I feel for you... I've lost my aunt, but that's the worst I've had to go through. Best wishes M'lady.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I had the following amusing conversation with a guest today.

Guest: Excuse me. Do you have any baby sharks?
Me: No? We don't have any babies or juveniles here. And I don't think anyone is pregnant.
Guest: Then is there one feeding on something?
Me: No ma'am. They won't get fed for another hour.
Guest: But I saw something hanging off of one of the sharks. There! That one there. What is that?
Me: *as blunt and straightforward as I can be* Oh. That's a boy shark.
Guest: Oh my Jesus!

So i was digging thought a few old art journals of mine... And I just realized I have a butt load or random ocs that I dont have any use for. And its splits into like 3 different groups. Fan characters, fantasy/sci-fi characters, and then other which I dont even know what these where for.
Maybe one of these days I should actually write/draw a book/comic. At least then some on my OCs would have some use.

*picks up Nicaong and gently places him in his lap while putting on his right monocle and reading some cards*

Which Fakemon should I use for this RP that they’re approved for? Should I give my Fakemon a break and use my other characters? Would my Fakemon be a bit too powerful for this RP with their moves and abilities? I hope no one notices that most of their hidden abilities involve some sort of healing or damage reduction or negation for all-around survival purposes in battling.

I wonder if I should have one hit KO moves make my Chiral Piplup faint or have the damage deferred along with the other moves. Then again, I might have a feeling that a certain someone might probably tell me to tone it down or something since the deferred damage has a really long delay even at the highest rate.

Something tells me that I might have an unhealthy habit with using younger characters. Now that I think about it, I don’t know if I should classify lil’ Tyler as a baby or an adult.

Sleep has either been far too much or too little for me. It always has been, but more so of recent due to the struggles foregoing within my life. I've had to sacrifice a lot of my own happiness and ambitions to help my family cope and move forward without fears of their own plaguing them to a ridiculous degree. I find myself standing still behind them; watching their backs getting smaller and smaller. It'll be worth it all in the end, I keep telling myself. However, I have this urge to run up next to them or even to rush ahead and accomplish the goals that I'm so desperate to reach out for and clutch tightly within my grasp. There's so many reasons as to why and yet, I must force myself to remain still; motionless unless directed to carry out whatever needs to be done to keep them both moving ahead of me. It's so easy to sacrifice what I need to for them and yet, so hard to live with. I don't regret my decisions. It would be even harder to live with myself if I had not chosen to do what I have. I'm doing as much as I can to cope in my own ways whilst knowing that I won't be able to find help for myself until all is said and done. Until it's too late and the inevitable has happened with my mother.

But I'm trying.
I'm surviving.

I have ten fingers, ten toes.
All four limbs. My head is still attached to my body.
I can still think for myself and plan for the future, as uncertain as it may be for me.

So far, so good. It could be worse.
It could always be worse.
Man, I can relate to a degree, but I won't go much into my backstory or I might just as well be revealing myself at this point, but I hope you can find a way to move forward, even if it does seem difficult. I wish you the best of luck.

*gently picks up Argolis and places him in his carrier sling while feeding him a bottle of apple juice*

How much Fakemon is too much? Is it really true that copyright exists on people’s works of Fakemon? What if someone steals my designs and other stuff?

Is a Fire/Dragon starter Pokémon going to be a bit overpowered? Maybe I should go against the custom of first battle being the type weakness since the dragon type resists all of them.

Today in psychology I learnt that memes are a valid form of argument.

... I'm not even joking. We were having a debate over whether or not the replication crisis was concerning, and the side arguing that it wasn't decided the best tactic was mocking everyone in the room for being a bunch of fear mongering normies and then proceeding to rick roll the entire class. The tutor let it slide soooooo... memes are a valid argument I guess? In their defense it is hard to argue that the replication crisis isn't a problem but still >>

Psycho Monkey

Today in psychology I learnt that memes are a valid form of argument.

... I'm not even joking. We were having a debate over whether or not the replication crisis was concerning, and the side arguing that it wasn't decided the best tactic was mocking everyone in the room for being a bunch of fear mongering normies and then proceeding to rick roll the entire class. The tutor let it slide soooooo... memes are a valid argument I guess? In their defense it is hard to argue that the replication crisis isn't a problem but still >>
phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Oh wait... this only proves your point. Care on, just ignore me. *whistles*

Right now, I think something has to be done about... America. I really don't know how else to phrase it. I think you know what I'm talking about (if you follow US news).

The Santa Fe shooting.

I have no answers. I am 15 years old. In the past, I figured we should just keep assault rifles out of the hands of the general public, but now Dimitrios Pagourtzis used a shotgun and pistol and did plenty of damage. We can't just take away all guns- I get that. Second Amendment. Hell, I'd love to own a handgun one day. But not to senselessly slaughter people. So perhaps background checks. Those can't always be accurate, and I'm sure some people would argue that everyone deserves to have a gun. I don't know.

I'm telling you, I have no idea what to do. I do know that not everyone will be satisfied with whatever answer America arrives at. If we decide to let high powered weapons remain in the hands of many, I'll be upset. I mean, what if some kid charges into my school and mows down me. Or worse, what if they murder my friends and leave me to live with that image burned in my brain.

Yet I also know that if even just assault rifles are taken out of the public, many people will be pissed. But I mean, what are you going to use an AR for? Hunting? I mean, I'll give it to you straight, if you have to use an AR to hunt animals, you're not a great hunter.

Secondly, I understand it's something of a mental health problem. However, as a high school student, I know some people shelter their feelings. The mental health part is largely that- mental. Changing mentality would take more time than changing gun laws. Over time, I think we could delve into the mental health issue, but it would definitely be a more drawn out process.

Those are just my thoughts of the moment. I realize that other people have other opinions, and I respect that. It's just that as a student myself, I would like to be able to feel safe at school. I also understand that their are counterpoints to what I've said. I'd gladly discuss these points/counterpoints in a civilized manner. But perhaps we would move those to a private convo so we don't eat up this thread.

Pretty much singing Ain't no rest for the wicked by cage the elephant....and touhou......always thinking bout touhou...but i digress...anyways....i have been thinking lately....why is the saying "it tasts like chicken"?...chicken is flavorless in my opinion....meh whatever...

*a Pachirisu could be seen handing a long note of his thoughts while looking a bit angry towards his ranger, as his cheeks loudly spark*

Please not the sponge... not the spong- Oh my god it’s the sponge!

Put me in that water filled thing and I’ll shock you forever!

Don’t you dare put ducky in there!

Get me out of here! You’re gonna drown me with two inches of water!

I hate those bubble things, can you please just stop this already?

Mmph... this cloth thing’s covering me!

Stop, stop, stop! I’ll do anything if you stop wrapping that blanky thing around me!

I have a really weird relationship to my uni’s metatheory exams. On one hand, the multiple choice questions are often amazing answers like “Why would a realist propose to examine brain states? e. Because metatheory fries psych students brains” and “What is a common critique of realism from those with a orthodox view of science? f. Because it will result in people not wanting to be your friend anymore”. These joke answers are great because they give you a fleeting moment of reprise from how tense the rest of the exam actually is because the wording so pedantic that it makes you second guess yourself all the damn time, and that’s on top of the fact that the entire subject is an existential nightmare because the whole point of it is to say “hey, you know that subject area you’ve been studying for years, getting yourself in dept over, that you’re really invested in? Guess what, the entire conceptual basis of it is wrong, and because of that, all of the research and study we’ve done since Freud could be entirely wrong, including that thesis that you’re working on right now and you can’t do anything about it because we live in a capitalist dystopia where money is more important than scientific principles and you don’t want to lose your job so you’re just going to have to deal with knowledge until someone manages to unite an entire planet full of scientists, have fun with that.”

But, I mean, the jokes are funny so I guess it’s all cool.

Last edited:
*Aneaino “vents” his thoughts at his trainer while keeping his soul meter above 50%*

“You’re cold!”

“You can’t forgive a Pokémon?”

“I’ll do anything if you stop!”

“I’ll freeze you forever!”

“Why blame a baby?”

“Stop! Stop! Please!”

“I was in that orange building, I’m telling you! It would be impossible for me to get through that door!”

Y- ze-
X- Dry
B- Fr
A- ee

*Aspamino hands a note of his thoughts by stacking some blocks and orbs so that the note perfectly slides down*

“Take this!”

“Chain Clash!”

“‘Mino Blast!”

“Super Mino Blast!”

“Orbital Beam!”

“Orbital Nova!”

“Minogun timer bust!”

“You’re nothing to my blocks!”

“I’ll bury you in the gray!”

“Super duper combo triage!”

“Mino shield!”

“Orbital offset!”

“Chain counter!”

“Augh! *bark*”

“Stop it! *louder bark*”

“*barking noises*”

“Wow, even I can’t feel sorry for that. Even my granny can chain better than you!”

“W- wha?! N- no! You can’t be better than me!”

Oh, this is a good post! I was thinking of how fast time flies when one is doing literally nothing; also how difficult it is to start something new from scratch. Furthermore, I was wondering if, with age, that which tethers us to our comfort zone became increasingly resilient, resistant to change.

Psycho Monkey

I have just discovered a new way to entertain myself. Usually when a telemarketer calls I ignore them. But yesterday a fun whim struck me when I saw one disturbing the peace.
I picked up the phone "Moshi moshi"
Let them say a few words until I got bored of them
"Sumimasen, eego wo hanashimasen yo."
They asked what language I spoke so I hung up. Clearly they didn't understand the fact that I said "Sorry, I don't speak English" in Japanese.

I’m shaking... oh my god I just watched episode 49 of My Hero Academia and... that was one of the most tense episodes of anime I’ve ever seen... It was so crazy and has so many implications for the world and the characters and none of it good... And now I have to wait another week to even start seeing the impact of it and gaaah I don’t think I can handle this!

Be me, 16, says he'll get a roleplay up in June

Starts writing the first post

Gets near the end and then dislikes said post

Ponder what I can do to increase the quality of said post

ohfuckitsjune29.jpeg

Quickly scramble for a new concept

And that's my month in quasi-greentext form. I did come up with a concept and do plan on putting it up asap. I think it's structure works a lot better anyways.

Man I love showing up for work only to be told I'm not supposed to be there because they decided to lay me and a bunch of other people off today a few weeks ago and didn't bother telling any of us about it. And capitalism marches on...

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
ehh...if we ended world hunger..it might end in a day and then everyone would be hungry again...but if we had pokemon...they could help fight the world hunger problem..because we would care more about the nature because we would have pokemon running around and then the world would have better soil. so that means more plants..and the meat would be better and healthy because of the plants..and since we would be taking better care of the world we would have more trees..which could help with oxygen. so we could have more meat....and that means more food. More food means more people can eat.
so..is world hunger the problem or is it a problem that pokemon isn't real yet?

Last edited: