• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The whats in your house game

probably, depends what it is

I have a photo of a great grandparent that passed away long ago in my room, do you have something similar?

nope, never seen them in real life or photograph.(i don;t even know their names.)

I have a picture of a deceased pet in my room(two actually, my previous dog and the one before that), do you?

not at the moment, soon will

I have a folder with lots of TCG cards in them, do you?
(an Eeveelution collection, and a feline collection)

nope, its mostly white in my room

I have small flags of African countries near my laptop in my room, anything similar for you?
(South Sudan on the left, Eritrea on the right - some others in same area eSwatini, Djibouti, Tanzania, Seychelles, Mauritius, Namibia, Kenya, Madagascar)
20191019_032225.jpg

no plastic silverware. plus all my silverware are in the kitchen anyways.

I have a dog on my lap... no wait!( actually i do...) I have a jar in my room, do you?

a jar of almond butter, so yes I do

I have cheese puffs in my room, do you?
20191018_181441.jpg

(I still wear long sleeves, especially in the colder weather times)

sorry, I don't have duffel bags at all

I have a plush of Fuli (cheetah from The Lion Guard) in my room, do you?
20190927_200153.jpg

nope, only light yellow colored pillows for me
unless my shiny Espeon plush is with me in my bed, then I have something green
without trying they sometimes become a pillow

I have a chocolate chip cookie in my room, not yet eaten saving for after meal, do you?

no. no cookies. no food in my room. just random other stuff.

I have a charcoal sharpener... kinda like a pencil sharpener but for charcoal, do you?

My alarm clock sees a lot of use - as an early morning me can attest to.

I have an impeccably organized set of drawers stuffed with a horrendously disorganized mountain of paper. Anyone else?