• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking around the forest Jay heard explosion and he also notice the smoke. "Someone must have a battle" Jay say with a smile and run to the battle zone.

"Froslass dodge!" She announced. Froslass attempted to dodge, though was just hit in the side. "Now! Use shadow ball!" Luna commanded. The froslass"s eyes began to glow, and a dark purple-black orb formed in her arms. Once it was big enough, it pushed the ball forwards hitting the mimikyu directly in what appeared to be its head, and breaking the disguise. With widened eyes, Luna panicked mentally. Was the poor thing okay?!

"great mimmikyu! now shadow ball!" Asro said very confident in the mimmikyu abilities, the mimmikyu used a huge shadow ball on the froslass

"Oh no.... We need something to distract the Luxray... Or lower its speed..." Ava muttered.

"I know" Ava said

"Dragonite use ice beam and follow Luxray with it! Try to make Luxray freeze!" Ava yelled

"I hope this works..." Ava thought

Froslass moved on its own, setting up a destiny bond without either trainer knowing. "Again! Hit it with another shadow ball!" Luna yelled back, getting into the friendly little battle. At demand, the froslass repeated its move. She threw yet another dark ball towards the mimikyu, hitting it head on. Luna was one to know what she was doing. She had much battle experience, and had been training with froslass a while now. "I can count on you froslass!" Luna gave some encouraging words, instantly getting the pokemon hyped up and confident.

Name: Vikerin
Appearance: Lime Green Hoodie, White Shirt, Black Jeans, Green Sneakers, Black Socks, Green Eyes, Brown Hair, Glasses.
Traits: Unique, Funny, Smart, Weird, Cowardly, Shy
Region: Kalos
Other: Never picked a starter and always tries to reach a dream of becoming a bug type gym leader.

POKEMON
Name: Vixie
Species: Vivillon
Level: 21
Shiny?: No

Name: Cutter
Species: Scyther
Level: 19

Name: Sprout
Species: Sewaddle
Level: 7
Shiny?: Yes

Name: Deary
Species: Vespiquen
Level: 22

Name: Hover
Species: Pinsir
Level: 24

WILL CATCH
Name: Battery
Species: Grubbin (will evolve into Charjabug, then Vikavolt)
Level: ?
Shiny?: ?

"mimmikyu okay let´s go!" he said using the ghost type Z-move "never ending nightmare!,without mercy!,with full force!" the mimmikyu ot surrounded with the Z- power and then used his Z-move never ending nightmare

Luna blinked, confused of what the trainer was doing. He had done some strange dance, yet the bracelet on his wrist seemed to glow and the pokemon used some strange move. "Froslass look out!" she called, it being too late, Shaking its head, the pokemon narrowed its eyes. "Use blizzard!" she called, froslass giving a small nod before a blizzard swarming the poor pokemon. By the time it cleared, the pokemon was frozen in a block of ice.

Suddenly without command Dragonite flew into the air dodging luxray's crunch attack. Dragonite's speed stay had gone up a bit!

"Now Dragonite! Use Ice Beam Again, same as before!"

Oh no... Luxray thought, looking up at Dragonite. At least my trainer gave me this berry. He ate it, absorbing the cold attack at the same time. He looked up again with a fierce look in his eyes, using a Discharge to try to knock Dragonite out of the sky.

Dragonite got hit by the discharge attack as well as falling to the ground. He was so close to fainting. He could only take one more attack before he fainted.

"Dragonite! Try to finish this with Dragon Rush!!!!!" Ava yelled

For his final move to determine if he won or lost Dragonite stood up and used dragon rush.

"The only way Dragonite will win is if Luxray faints in this attack..." Ava thought.

Luxray gritted his teeth, growling. But he refused to give in for his trainer's sake. He was left with only a little bit of energy left, and he stood up, growling some more. "Lux...lux luxray." he said to his trainer, who smiled, glad that he had managed to stay up. "Come on, Luxray! One more Discharge!" she cried out. Giving this attack full power, he yelled "Lux...LUXRAY RAY!"

And with that discharge attack, dragonite fainted.

"That was the best battle I've had for ages!" Ava said to the trainer, "What's your name?"

Marina returned Luxray, saying "I'm Marina." before she dashed into the center to heal him. Her Pokémon mattered more than some random trainer, and she would always tend to them immediately after a battle.

"Well that was weird" Ava said, slightly annoyed. She went inside the pokecenter to heal dragonite. She didn't care about the trainer. She just wanted to explore

"You know what evee let go to Pokemon center and tell the trainer was amazing " Jay said to his sleepy companion evee once sleeping in his head. They walked in the pokemon center and saw the trainer who had the dragonite. "That was the most amazing battle I seen" He said with excitement.

Marina finished healing Luxray, and sent him back out. Blaziken rushed up to her, saying something and sounded really excited. He held out a jacket-like item. "Good job, Crest! What's that, I wonder... you found an Assault Vest! Thank you!" She thought, maybe this could help Luxray, since his rare ability and his moves would work. "Luxray, choose a TM." He grinned again, and pulled out Ice Fang. "Okay. We'll replace Crunch then. You also get this." She strapped the vest onto him, and he purred.

With Luxray equipped with a new item and learned a better move, Marina was pleased with all her pokemon. She handed out food to everyone, Meowstic rolled her eyes, Carius and Crest cheered, Luxray purred happily, and Mach and Majora smiled. Everyone dug in, and Marina sat down by Carius, holding a sandwich.

"Thanks!" Ava said to the trainer. "My name is Ava and this is my Eevee!"

"Eeee! Vee Eevee!" Eevee said to the other Eevee

After a hard battle with the male, it turned out to be a tie. Froslass panted heavily, while Luna quickly pulled out a full restore. "You did great froslass!" she spoke with a warm smile. The now healed froslass hovered above the ground and nodded. "Great, return!" She spoke, returning the pokemon to its ball. Seeing the group of trainers gather, Luna decided to join in. "H-hello!" She called out sheepishly.

"I am" Ava said to Jay. "I'm not sure if I'm going to stay here for a bit or continue my journey to Hoenn."

"Although if their are some nice people and some good Pokemon I'll probably stay."

"Anyway..." Ava said, "Random Question, which Pokemon type is your favourite?" She said to Jay

Marina yawned, getting bored. Crest and Carius wandered into the Pokemon center, while Luxray and Majora resumed their game of tag, and Meowstic stood on top of Mach's head. Marina laughed, while Mach frowned and shook his head, trying to get Meowstic off. She grabbed Meowstic and sat down next to her on the bench.

Carius saw Jay and Ava chatting, and sat down on a chair, careful to not break it. Crest walked up to them, saluting. "Ken! Blaziken blaz?"

Last edited:
"Blaziken! Blazi blaze ken ken-" Crest became quiet when Carius walked over to the trainers. He bowed, and Crest copied him sloppily. "Chesnaught."

"It okay we should return to your trainer." Jay said to the two pokemon." Hey Ava let find the pokemon trainer that belong to them" Jay said to Ava.

Carius tried explaining to the trainers he didn't need help, but he fell silent. He knew they couldn't understand him, so he walked out of the center, pointing across the road to Marina. Crest followed behind him, crossing his arms and hoping to not get in trouble.

"Yeah. I beat her Dragonite." Marina commented, whittling at a stick. "Hey Crest, feel like exploring some more?" Crest nodded happily, relaxing. "Great. Get everyone ready." Marina put her knife in her bag, picking up the litter left over from the picnic.

"Hey I just came back from Kalos." Jay said to Marina. " im going to stay In Sinnoh for a while." Jay said, " oh by the way my name is Jay and this pokemon sleeping in my head is evee" Jay said with a greeting tone.

Marina smiled to herself. This trainer would be surprised if he knew he was talking to the Champion of Kalos. The Eevee didn't look too weak. He had a good chance of making it, at least to the Elite Four. Meowstic looked up at Eevee, then lifted her ears slightly to make it float off its trainer's head.

"Meowstic, no!" Marina protested. Meowstic laughed, then set Eevee back down on Jay's head. "Hey Crest, is everyone ready?" He nodded. "Good, let's get a move on." She swung up onto Luxray's back, Meowstic levitating herself in front of Marina. All her other Pokemon got into two by two formation, Crest and Mach leading the way, and Majora and Carius behind them.

Last edited:
"Does meowstic behave like that" Jay ask to Marina. Jay grab his backpack and got two poke puff one for his evee and one for Marina's meowstic

Status
Not open for further replies.