• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
YOOOO

WE HIT ONE HUNDRED, PEOPLE!!!
I would say "up top", but...

Celebrations aside, what do you think of my suggestion? Setting Goku to Buu Saga power and letting him regain his forms over time; First God, then Blue, and MAYBE (probably not) Ultra Instinct in the final battle with Zeliyis.

YOOOO

WE HIT ONE HUNDRED, PEOPLE!!!
I would say "up top", but...

Celebrations aside, what do you think of my suggestion? Setting Goku to Buu Saga power and letting him regain his forms over time; First God, then Blue, and MAYBE (probably not) Ultra Instinct in the final battle with Zeliyis.

Eh, if we are going pure logistics even regular Super Saiyan Goku would be too powerful for 95% of the cast. But given Thor and such are already in the story that ship has sailed. Seems the most logical to me, maybe he even struggles with Super Saiyan 2 & 3 at first. IDK.

Alright, just don't have Goku end up being a plot killer like Thor has become. I legit worry Lucario's group is gonna have nothing to do given Shen's reaction and the fact a character that strong is inadvertently an overshadower.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I have plans for 'clones' appearing, we'll fight them a couple times, they'll be the first part of the final fight before the Zeliyis fight begins, maybe we fight Zeliyis first, then the clones and Zeliyis, maybe he fuses with the God and Becomes a giant dragon? The fight is on a mountain, but he rips the top off the mountain, and carries the fight into the atmosphere?

Well, given the increase in powerful characters on the good guys side I may have to toss a stronger antagonist to perhaps join Zeliyis cause to balance it out.

Also @Pro Hero Dekiru would you be opposed to Caulifla joining Goku's group (Wherever he goes) I think the banter between the two would be good and could develop a pupil/mentor dynamic. Plus she needs to see Super Saiyan so she can work to obtain it herself, and it will be harder to do here than in canon.

Before. Caulifla would not be a Super Saiyan yet to begin the story or had just seen Cabba's demonstration of it and struggles to master it for balance reasons.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I uploaded the post right? By the way, I'm taking Ruby too, she'd be able to help out with the soviets, being more of a fighter and all.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ruby and Sapphire fuse to form Garnet, with the appearance of the portal, they were unable to focus and unfused, Ruby tries to get Steven before getting sucked into the portal with him, so, in the end, it's a different Ruby.

UnsungAlienatedAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

So hilarious to have my husband wake up and tell me the kids are making fun of him by saying "Look at the old man! Bet'cha he can't shoot straight!" XD Every night it's something different.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
so all that shit about Kratos being too op...
alright, i see. whatevs.
i mean, if we're throwing limitations out of the window, i may as well claim Saitama, or Thanos, or The One Above All.
not really. i don't want those characters.
but in all seriousness, that... kinda ticks me off.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
so all that shit about Kratos being too op...
alright, i see. whatevs.
i mean, if we're throwing limitations out of the window, i may as well claim Saitama, or Thanos, or The One Above All.
not really. i don't want those characters.
but in all seriousness, that... kinda ticks me off.
To be honest, some of us have said (Not looking at you or Godjacob) 'Don't worry, they're being nerfed', but the version of the character they're using is so strong, that the nerf does nothing to make them fightable, what Dex is doing is what I though people would do, actually make the character weaker than normal, and when the strength of the villains/enemies gets stronger, they unlock more of their abilities.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Maybe we should put the stronger characters in a group together, so I can tailor the encounters for them, and the others will still be divided, but not based off of power.

When it comes to the whole thing about Shen, Team Hiro has kind of been waiting long enough. At the moment the turrets are really just delaying them from advancing the plot. I say Doomslayer should just get to Specter and Time Man already.

I intend on adding other villains, just ones that work with Zeliyis, not OCs, and, by the way, those characters are Infinite and Metal Sonic. If Shen wants, they can act as backup, appearing, they could also let the others do something else, like, Fight, maybe?
...Metal Sonic would be fair.
NOT INFINITE.
NOT IN ANY CASE INFINITE.
Sure, he got beat in the games by Sonic and the Rookie once. Not twice because the cutscenes rule Sonic lost his first fight to Infinite. But uh...
Infinite has REALITY MANIPULATION.
Before anyone says anything about it actually being illusions, physics say otherwise. Infinite's powers can't be illusion-based, otherwise he wouldn't be able to affect the area around him or, y'know, change freaking gravity. It has to be reality manipulation, and Infinite's powers are as varied as he wants them to be. And Infinite has NO reason to hold back. He's the one I'm legit super scared about, even with Goku here now.
...though it would provide some interesting dialogue with Silver.
Speaking of Silver, I believe I've said before that I consider Silver the second strongest non-God character in the series?
Guess who's number one.
Eevee would probably be licking at the chomps to sell them on being unstoppable juggernauts who'd solo our cast casually XD
...when it comes to Metal Sonic, no. But for Infinite, this is a warning. If you had done in-depth analysis of his powers and mentality like I did, the mere mention of his name in this RP should send shivers down your back.

I think I've got Silver limited enough for the time being. I'll be using him similar to Kale by focusing on the compassionate side of Silver.

Uh...
You kind of can't nerf Infinite without completely changing his character.
Because the only way to nerf REALITY MANIPULATION is to either limit the reality which he can manipulate or remove the power.
The former, eh, it wouldn't make sense given we know he has a pretty big AOE in Forces.
The latter would completely destroy how his character works and we'd be basically creating a new character with the appearance of Infinite.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
But seriously, we need a way to nerf Goku and these other characters.. Also, I haven't finished Super. I'm on the filler episode before the ToP. "Space Poachers" episode.
(i don't care if you want to stretch this series let me watch their asses get kicked by jiren)
All I know is in this spoiler.
I know that Frieza is resurrected to fight, Android 17 wins, uses the Super Dragon Balls to save all the universes, Kale and Caulifla fuse to make Kefla, Jiren is eliminated by Goku and Frieza sacrificing themselves, and everything is hunky-dory. I think. I also think Goku loses Ultra Instinct?

Anyways, how about a different colored or shaped crystal that cranks down power by an intense amount? Like, restricting his God forms and setting him to Buu Saga power.
Goku? The guy known throughout the anime community to be the most OP protagonist of all time? ...must be one heck of a nerf. By saga power though could still be near cell level, which could destroy the planet with ease.
Uh...
You kind of can't nerf Infinite without completely changing his character.
Because the only way to nerf REALITY MANIPULATION is to either limit the reality which he can manipulate or remove the power.
The former, eh, it wouldn't make sense given we know he has a pretty big AOE in Forces.
The latter would completely destroy how his character works and we'd be basically creating a new character with the appearance of Infinite.
Eh, we could have the dimension crystals mess with his power of the phantom ruby, like they are countering each other

What's the best way to toss Lucario & Company in here? Know nothing of the world.
Alright, hopefully that's enough to start with. Basically, aside from the building being robbed, there's basically no one there (Since it's a business district at 11 at night), so feel free to observe the surroundings, stop the robbers, etc etc
Okay, so there's that. The robbers think their hot stuff with assault rifles but are basically cannon fodder. Feel free to wreck em' up. Hell, feel free to wreck the building up. Then they could meet up with Priscilla + co.. Or you could ignore them entirely and have a conflict with Priscilla. Either or.

We should also figure out where Team Nathan will end up. I've got Team Stark's location planned out already (told Comic in DMs when we were discussing other future plans) but I don't know where we should drop Toph and the others. Any ideas, Burble? They'll be jumping in my next post, since by then everyone in Team Stark should have gathered near the machine.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
well, if we're going to limit power and whatnot for even characters like Goku, then another character opportunity has become available to me. a villain of... well, nearly unlimited potential. though i could limit him to his less OP form, before he had the power to single-handedly destroy all of the Homestuck characters, and we know how powerful they are (do we?).
so i'm going to ask to claim Jack Noire from Homestuck. AKA, Spades Slick.

well, if we're going to limit power and whatnot for even characters like Goku, then another character opportunity has become available to me. a villain of... well, nearly unlimited potential. though i could limit him to his less OP form, before he had the power to single-handedly destroy all of the Homestuck characters, and we know how powerful they are (do we?).
so i'm going to ask to claim Jack Noire from Homestuck. AKA, Spades Slick.

At this point, I should probably just give up on most of my cast and focus only on Caulifla & Kale. Not like the rest are gonna matter power wise anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.