• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
There are no Flamethrowers in Halo 2. standing in fire also has no effect at all. trust me. i was playing Halo 2 just last night.
Oops! Sorry I meant halo 3:
7B0D8438-AA09-4AE7-898F-4ADEDC7146B0.jpeg

And about railguns, hehehehe I thought it could use some freshening up

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Oops! Sorry I meant halo 3:
View attachment 670900

And about railguns, hehehehe I thought it could use some freshening up
yeah, rail guns for sure will do something against Doomslayer. with there being only two turrets left, it's also still fair for Doomslayer to manage to succeed.
if the entire fortress was just using rail guns, that would have been complete bull, lol.

If you really need to take out Chief or any Spartan, just get a Sniper & rocket launcher and go hid in a cave entrance on a mountain and snipe anyone in view and blast anyone who tries to sneak up on you from behind with the launcher.

No I am not recounting bitter memories.

comic

speaking of Halo...
i just downloaded SPV3 on my computer...
and it's the best Halo game of all time. i mean, yeah, it's just Halo CE, but with all their additions, i am in absolute love with this game.

yeah, rail guns for sure will do something against Doomslayer. with there being only two turrets left, it's also still fair for Doomslayer to manage to succeed.
if the entire fortress was just using rail guns, that would have been complete bull, lol.
No, I’m all about fairness I’d never do that to you XD
speaking of Halo...
i just downloaded SPV3 on my computer...
and it's the best Halo game of all time. i mean, yeah, it's just Halo CE, but with all their additions, i am in absolute love with this game.
I heard great things about that actually! I’ve been meaning to try it

comic

No, I’m all about fairness I’d never do that to you XD

I heard great things about that actually! I’ve been meaning to try it
you should. the game is amazing.
if you've ever read the book; 'Halo: The Flood', they adapt a ton of stuff from that into the game.
every single level has added sections to it. all of the enemies in Halo are involved. all the weapons. they removed the Easy difficulty, and added a difficulty harder than legendary called 'Noble'.
they completely remade the Silent Cartographer level, and it's just...
343 Industries need to do what this game did. SPV3 is faaaar superior to Halo CE Anniversary.

you should. the game is amazing.
if you've ever read the book; 'Halo: The Flood', they adapt a ton of stuff from that into the game.
every single level has added sections to it. all of the enemies in Halo are involved. all the weapons. they removed the Easy difficulty, and added a difficulty harder than legendary called 'Noble'.
they completely remade the Silent Cartographer level, and it's just...
343 Industries need to do what this game did. SPV3 is faaaar superior to Halo CE Anniversary.
Really?? Wow that book took me back XD. If they take a lot from it then I’m going to enjoy it. If only my computer didn’t have a sucky memory space then I’d download it in a heartbeat

comic

Really?? Wow that book took me back XD. If they take a lot from it then I’m going to enjoy it. If only my computer didn’t have a sucky memory space then I’d download it in a heartbeat
yeah. I'm good on memory, but my RAM sucks, so even though i have plenty of memory space, the performance is shoddy.
but that's to be expected with laptops. they're not usually the best for games. once i get my own place, and have a steady income, I'll finally get myself an actual PC.

yeah. I'm good on memory, but my RAM sucks, so even though i have plenty of memory space, the performance is shoddy.
but that's to be expected with laptops. they're not usually the best for games. once i get my own place, and have a steady income, I'll finally get myself an actual PC.
i feel your pain. i have like a dozen steam games i can't actually play because my computer sucks.
My big thing for Christmas is going to be a new PC I can use for gaming.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Oy, @Godjacob so, anybody gonna notice the red girl that fell out of a portal, with a boy trapped in a pink bubble, or has this become a normal occurance where they live? Because it sure isn't for anybody else.
Not trying to be an asshole, I'm just making a joke, please don't kill me.

Oy, @Godjacob so, anybody gonna notice the red girl that fell out of a portal, with a boy trapped in a pink bubble, or has this become a normal occurance where they live? Because it sure isn't for anybody else.
Not trying to be an asshole, I'm just making a joke, please don't kill me.

Darn it, I missed something. Well most of my characters are on Michael's vehicle, I can have somebody notice. Probably Star. Give me a minute to edit.

I would like to bring something up.
A MECH SUIT IS NOT A VEHICLE.
Michael doesn't have a truck or car or whatever. He's essentially inside a small Gundam.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey @Godjacob I'm still up for putting Goblin Slayer With W&B (Weiss and Blake), If you wanna put them with Eevee's characters, that's fine, I can find another spot to put him in, but, by the way, so Goblin Slayer isn't useless, not fighting and all, I'm gonna make him more of a protector, and, for some reason, I feel that having him protect women makes more sense, I have no idea. It's whatever though, I honestly don't care, I'd like you to have one of the best experiences you can, and I'm not gonna force you to do anything.

Oh by the way, just wanted to share exactly why I'll be bringing Trevor Belmont and Sypha Belnades into this RP later.
This. All of this. You all need to watch Castlevania.

Ladies and gentlemen, on this fine November 12th, I present to you... PLOT!
Team Nathan is moved to the next world!
Team Stark is taken to Camelot, and Ruby awakens!
Z prepares to reveal the truth behind the Labyzinth!
The Robot Masters are online once again to take on Specter!
And the Nomad gets a living truck!
...one of those doesn't seem to fit with the others.

comic

What I'm doing with Cut Man is that it jump-started his systems, forcing a reboot.
Also, for those in Team Nathan, someone else can drop us into HeroSquad since we've got two options for where to put them and I'm not sure which one would be better.
@BurbleBurble
Give me a location to drop Team Nathan in a Logan response.

I don't think there's a better place than inside the building being robbed. The building's basically illuminated by red lights (since it they set off the alarm) and there's a bunch of people in masks with assault rifles around. Fell free to toast em', slash em' to bits, throw em' out windows...all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.