• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, I think Tony grabbing a crystal that large is going to have some side-effects I'll be exploring later in the RP. There's no way he wouldn't get at least a glimpse of some other worlds... This is going to magnify his alien-PTSD a LOT. Good thing he's got a new armor coming~
You all notice we never got a Mark 48 in the MCU?

Also, speaking of Marvel... a moment of peace for Stan Lee. Rest in peace.

The ACTUAL Z fight isn't happening until later. This was mainly just setup to introduce Z, Ruby and that machine Z has. Since Team Nathan's off to HeroSquad, Z has the Labyzinth all to himself.
Z: Let's call this unexpected development... phase 2.5.

Comic will handle Team Nathan's new location, but at least Spider-Man will be in a familiar scenario! Although... we may want to stop Logan from flat-out murdering all of them.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I normally don't do such long introductions like I am for Rick, so just bear with me as I set up his exit from TWD and entrance into the RP. I think about two or three more posts with him will finally bring him into the RP.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
hey, is it too late to ask if Artemis could be a member of the Camelot group? because... she's the only character i don't wanna make an intro post for, and if i have other characters around to confirm she's a goddess, we can get past that whole 'are u a deity' thing.
alongside this, i just think it would be better to establish her there, y'know?

hey, is it too late to ask if Artemis could be a member of the Camelot group? because... she's the only character i don't wanna make an intro post for, and if i have other characters around to confirm she's a goddess, we can get past that whole 'are u a deity' thing.
alongside this, i just think it would be better to establish her there, y'know?
I don't really think it'd be a good idea to throw a GOD into the Camelot dynamic... maybe after Team Lora and Team Stark get unified and we get Tony's new armor.

By the way, I still need to figure out where I should drop Serena. Because I've decided I'm 100% taking her. Perhaps her and Artemis could have a small side story in Camelot together while we wait for the others to team up? We could create an interesting dynamic between the two.
If someone takes Brock we can have the Pokemon Anime dream team...

Random question, is Goblin Slayer gonna warp to where Team Nathan is or someone on his own? Cause I need to know where to send Blake & Weiss.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
We were gonna have them form their own group, right?

Btw, Angel Dust had actually been in the symbiote form before that, during the skeleton fight, as well as during the time he was attacked by the mecha centipede, but, lets just say that nobody had seen that, just so you don't have to edit it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Also, want a meme?
54uyvt7b02y11.jpg

Yep, I also posted this to Reddit, yet I didn't make it.

We were gonna have them form their own group, right?

Btw, Angel Dust had actually been in the symbiote form before that, during the skeleton fight, as well as during the time he was attacked by the mecha centipede, but, lets just say that nobody had seen that, just so you don't have to edit it.

Okay cool. Where is Goblin Slayer in the HeroSquad World?

Also, want a meme?
54uyvt7b02y11.jpg

Yep, I also posted this to Reddit, yet I didn't make it.

da28ac7d6854d7278c19ebbbbd567c902c20ad8c_hq.jpg

Oh, nice.
I’ll also be waiting until I can get onto PC to post, and that’s because I’m in school atm and want to make a MASSIVE post for it. Just so you know though, @Godjacob, what’s happening in the cave atm is about half an hour after the events at Z’s Laboratory. Maybe the warp caused Yang to lose consciousness and she woke up just before Ruby?

Oh, nice.
I’ll also be waiting until I can get onto PC to post, and that’s because I’m in school atm and want to make a MASSIVE post for it. Just so you know though, @Godjacob, what’s happening in the cave atm is about half an hour after the events at Z’s Laboratory. Maybe the warp caused Yang to lose consciousness and she woke up just before Ruby?

Yeah, my aim was to have Yang wake up before Ruby so I worded my post like that. Did not know of the half hour delay my apologies there.

I'll get a post up ASAP. Stuck in school.

Yup, rip Stan Lee. Brought us some of the best superheroes out there.

Anyways...
Name: Commander Cecil Steelgrip
Universe: Unknown
Appearance: An imposing fellow around 6’4”, a single curved horn juts out of his head. A stump of a horn lays on the other side. He’s often seen in dark grey body armor and a black cape. Said cape has a split down the middle, to accommodate from his enhancements.
Abilities: Possesses far above average strength and endurance by himself but not much else. However, he has received several cybernetic upgrades- most notably his eye, which is an unnatural gold compared to the red of his other, and his spine being surgically removed and replaced with a robotic replacement, with notable connections to his nervous system and brain stem. This is to control a complex system of extra limbs- a set of 8 additional arms, each modified for a different purpose.
Backstory: Inducted into Zeliyis’ army nearly 2 decades ago, Cecil quickly rose through the ranks to become one of the top soldiers and then a general. Commanding a fleet of powerful foot soldiers, Cecil has a personal vendetta against the IDPF, and stalks them down when he’s feeling particularly cruel. Not a nice guy on the job. Maybe if you meet him off the job he’ll be a little better.
Probably still an asshole, though.
Other: N/A

Alrighty, I think we'll actually need some Zerry troops to cause some sort of conflict so there's something for people to do aside from the cast. So that's why I finally finished Cecil here. We have the robbers but their running with their tails between their legs, so...no conflict for too long.

Hunter: *kickstarts Elec Man and Cut Man*
Elec Man: wtf am i doin' here?
Cut Man: *aggressive snips* where tf are we?
Master Chief: *answers questions and asks his own while holding the bots at gun point*
Kale: *also answers question after chief*

take a wild guess who's ignored and who's given the attention of the bots?
here's a hint.
it's not chief.

Hunter ignored XD.

Sorry, I can edit away Kale's answers to the questions and have Hunter respond if you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.