• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
on a different topic, something got me thinking...
in The Walking Dead, the virus is airborne. everyone alive is infected, but the virus doesn't infect animals.
the point is, the virus activates when the host dies, meaning no matter how you die, you come back, unless your brain is destroyed.
so here's what i was thinking...
Negan and Rick are infected... it's airborne...
would the virus have come with them, and infected the others? meaning if someone who's been in contact with Rick or Negan, or anyone they've been in contact with would become infected, too.
so if any character died while also being human...
they would come back.
So basically robot master race? Lol

Seems as thought that would doom most human civilization when you bring it

Actually, uh... no. As far as Alpha’s concerned, this is a serious fight she’s not backing down from. Courage doesn’t necessarily scale to intelligence, though Keda and Alpha both have it in spades. It’s far more fitting for Keda to do it. It’s in his character to not back down from a fight like this, even if he’s a bit worried at the start. Furthermore, it’s a defining character moment for him. Your entire argument here is kind of wagering on the fact that Keda is as dumb as Rex assumes he is, which he CERTAINLY isn’t.

Actually, uh... no. As far as Alpha’s concerned, this is a serious fight she’s not backing down from. Courage doesn’t necessarily scale to intelligence, though Keda and Alpha both have it in spades. It’s far more fitting for Keda to do it. It’s in his character to not back down from a fight like this, even if he’s a bit worried at the start. Furthermore, it’s a defining character moment for him. Your entire argument here is kind of wagering on the fact that Keda is as dumb as Rex assumes he is, which he CERTAINLY isn’t.
He is very uneducated in several areas. I don’t think he would even know what a hologram is. I imagine when he sees a dragon, is to give up or run. Plus that’s saying it’s fake

to give up or run
HAH.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.
You OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about Keda. In a fight like this, he'd run to get a better vantage point to attack. Because he's in the prime condition of his life at the moment, hell even BETTER. Keda is NOT backing down and would NEVER back down, dragon or not. Does he know what a hologram is? No. He doesn't need to to know what does and doesn't exist, and as soon as either Alpha or his spear passes through it his suspicions are confirmed on the spot.

HAH.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.
You OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about Keda. In a fight like this, he'd run to get a better vantage point to attack. Because he's in the prime condition of his life at the moment, hell even BETTER. Keda is NOT backing down and would NEVER back down, dragon or not. Does he know what a hologram is? No. He doesn't need to to know what does and doesn't exist, and as soon as either Alpha or his spear passes through it his suspicions are confirmed on the spot.

Welp. That’s his problem I guess.

Your also assuming it will pass through it.

You have clarified previously in the RP they are literally just holograms.
Furthermore.
"However, NAS/Studio Gallop's Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters anime promotes Duel Monsters as the story's main premise as well as in filler, shifting its universe to a more Duel Monsters-centric universe. Duel Monsters is played using a holographic image system created by Seto Kaiba (following his first Shadow Game match with Yugi). In the manga and Toei Animation's Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, these were initially performed on tables called Duel Boxes, using holographic tubes, while Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters uses huge holographic fields called Duel Rings. Starting with the Battle City arc (in both versions), duels are performed using portable Duel Disks, invented by Seto Kaiba, President of KaibaCorp, using Solid Vision technology, which allows Shadow Game-esque games of Duel Monsters to happen anywhere."
These holographic monsters fail to appear in the traditional form outside of this Duel Monsters. Therefore, they are just holograms and therefore can do nothing to Keda, Alpha or anyone else.

You have clarified previously in the RP they are literally just holograms.
Furthermore.
"However, NAS/Studio Gallop's Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters anime promotes Duel Monsters as the story's main premise as well as in filler, shifting its universe to a more Duel Monsters-centric universe. Duel Monsters is played using a holographic image system created by Seto Kaiba (following his first Shadow Game match with Yugi). In the manga and Toei Animation's Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, these were initially performed on tables called Duel Boxes, using holographic tubes, while Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters uses huge holographic fields called Duel Rings. Starting with the Battle City arc (in both versions), duels are performed using portable Duel Disks, invented by Seto Kaiba, President of KaibaCorp, using Solid Vision technology, which allows Shadow Game-esque games of Duel Monsters to happen anywhere."
These holographic monsters fail to appear in the traditional form outside of this Duel Monsters. Therefore, they are just holograms and therefore can do nothing to Keda, Alpha or anyone else.
Except there is a third party energy source at work here. If I remember. And I also introduced Rex originally off the idea that @Godjacob wanted to fight a dragon XD

That does not change how Rex's game works. It is still just a holographic game. Unless you're changing it so that the cards ACTUALLY summon the creatures, in which case we should scale Rex to about A-tier.

That does not change how Rex's game works. It is still just a holographic game. Unless you're changing it so that the cards ACTUALLY summon the creatures, in which case we should scale Rex to about A-tier.
No actually, he still needs to set up like the card game in order to bring forth powerful creatures. So red eyes won’t be able to come out to battle until he sacrificed two other of his summoned creatures

Most of his low level dinosaur monsters that don’t require a tribute won’t be TOO deadly all on their own. I’m sure alpha could defeat a couple of them. For example:

A large bat
5BD5DA69-ACE9-4809-9591-3D85F32B0600.jpeg

A velociraptor like monster
CEC42CCC-F3EB-40E4-9DC8-738D207104EC.jpeg

Definitely make him A-tier, then.
Red Eyes B. Dragon Description: The Sacred Cards - "A sinister black dragon with eyes that shine a deep scarlet. It furiously spouts black flames that incinerate all things."
Also, if it takes that long for him to summon the dragon...? Yeah, he loses. Keda is FAST. Not superhuman fast, but peak-human-condition fast.
Furthermore, if Rex's monsters come to life here, I can't help but think that you're not being faithful to the original character. Furthermore, I can't see how holograms can even be turned into full monsters. If anything, they'd be hard-light holograms now with minimal deadly capability.
Oh, and Keda's STILL not backing down, real beast or not.

Definitely make him A-tier, then.
Red Eyes B. Dragon Description: The Sacred Cards - "A sinister black dragon with eyes that shine a deep scarlet. It furiously spouts black flames that incinerate all things."
Also, if it takes that long for him to summon the dragon...? Yeah, he loses. Keda is FAST. Not superhuman fast, but peak-human-condition fast.
Furthermore, if Rex's monsters come to life here, I can't help but think that you're not being faithful to the original character. Furthermore, I can't see how holograms can even be turned into full monsters. If anything, they'd be hard-light holograms now with minimal deadly capability.
Oh, and Keda's STILL not backing down, real beast or not.
Red eyes is powerful, yes, but that’s the thing. It DOES take a while to pump out, and would normally require a lot of cover from allies in battle to actually pull off.

Not faithful? I established this when I got my character accepted and before my first post. I was very upfront about it. Besides, in the anime they had an entire season where there monsters were alive. This has a better reason to anyway.

Also, Rex doesn’t even know that his monsters are alive, so he truly is bluffing. He had no earthly idea he has that at his disposal. As long as he doesn’t, then your in an advantage.

I don’t see why they’re killing acaoacity would change

If anything, we should at least have it so that the card game remains the same and gets upgraded later. Who could do that, though? Maybe some sort of technological genius like, I dunno, Tony Stark? I didn't notice your comment about the beasts actually coming to life until just now, and I have SEVERAL problems with it just happening because "owo space-time distortion crystals". That's a plothole at its finest.

so if any character died while also being human...
they would come back.
Can't wait for the sequel, Fiction Zombies!

So let's see...Those infected are Reagan, Thor (He's a god but human-like enough), Sam, Azula, Vader, the pilot dude from lost whose name I can't remember, Priscilla, and the entirety of Fenrir Far East medical branch. Way to go, Comic, you doomed half the worlds!

That being said, maybe Rick can come back from a future where they sell Anti-Zombification shots at every drugstore. It fits. Or some sort of way, maybe teleporting killed the virus, or the atmosphere in The Walking Dead simply lends itself to the virus better (So it couldn't sustain in any other atmosphere, so it's present in Negan but transmittable by bodily fluids or something)

Can't wait for the sequel, Fiction Zombies!

So let's see...Those infected are Reagan, Thor (He's a god but human-like enough), Sam, Azula, Vader, the pilot dude from lost whose name I can't remember, Priscilla, and the entirety of Fenrir Far East medical branch. Way to go, Comic, you doomed half the worlds!

That being said, maybe Rick can come back from a future where they sell Anti-Zombification shots at every drugstore. It fits. Or some sort of way, maybe teleporting killed the virus, or the atmosphere in The Walking Dead simply lends itself to the virus better (So it couldn't sustain in any other atmosphere, so it's present in Negan but transmittable by bodily fluids or something)
Actually, Fenrir is safe... and so is Rick. Those in God Eater are already fully immunized against any and all diseases like that, and since that's where Rick got healed his infection is gone as well. Negan is probably safe as well due to his bond with the symbiote, as Venom can heal things like cancer.

Actually, Fenrir is safe... and so is Rick. Those in God Eater are already fully immunized against any and all diseases like that, and since that's where Rick got healed his infection is gone as well. Negan is probably safe as well due to his bond with the symbiote, as Venom can heal things like cancer.
Huh. If only Papa nurgle could see this <.>

I’m other news, I assume Chief would be okay. He survived being in the core and very grip of the flood without being infected

By the way, talking theoretical scenarios...
I'm considering creating a new RP on Friday centered around an imaginary new season of the Pokemon anime where Ash ends up retreading through Kanto, this time aged 13 from his travels in Unova, Kalos and Alola. Serena and Brock would be his partners for this journey, but several others like Misty, May and Clemont show up from time to time. It'd be an interesting new take on the Kanto region, using elements from the anime, Let's Go! and the manga alike. Also, we'd finally get to have the big reveal of what exactly Team Rocket's major plan is as well as major character development for Ash, Serena, Brock, Jesse, James and Meowth - as well as Giovanni himself.
Would anyone be interested in said RP?

By the way, talking theoretical scenarios...
I'm considering creating a new RP on Friday centered around an imaginary new season of the Pokemon anime where Ash ends up retreading through Kanto, this time aged 13 from his travels in Unova, Kalos and Alola. Serena and Brock would be his partners for this journey, but several others like Misty, May and Clemont show up from time to time. It'd be an interesting new take on the Kanto region, using elements from the anime, Let's Go! and the manga alike. Also, we'd finally get to have the big reveal of what exactly Team Rocket's major plan is as well as major character development for Ash, Serena, Brock, Jesse, James and Meowth - as well as Giovanni himself.
Would anyone be interested in said RP?

The concept sounds interesting. My only issue is I have too many RPs I am currently committed to so I am not sure I would be able to join. I might be if my school schedule lightens up but that is a wait and see.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
anyway, everybody is everywhere now, so let me think this through.
Team Stark is in a cave. i'm assuming near Camelot?
Serena will be meeting Artemis shortly. in Camelot.
Rick is in God Eater now.
Team Nathan is in Goldenwalk, along with Gwen and the other heroes they will encounter.
And legit everyone else is still back in Marseille.
Besides Gaster.
He's in Gaster land.
Anybody I miss?

Alright, made my post. Gotta go now for family matters. Be back later and if I have edits to make I apologize if I cannot get to them right away.

comic

Team Stark -
Ironman
Sans
Yang
Ruby
Snake
Shantae
I forgot why we call it Team Stark. Same for Team Nathan. You'd think 'Team Spidey' would be better. Not to mention it's catchier.

comic

Team Stark would be Team TYSRSSL according to that logic. (Tony Yang Sans Ruby Snake Shantae Lance). And Team Nathan would be Team NSXYSL (Nathan Spider-Man X Y Spider-Gwen Logan).

Everyone is forgetting about Lance just because Cloud has been inactive. Lance still exists, right?
who the fuck is Lance.
you mean clouds character? yeah, he isn't with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.