• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know thinking about it, we do already have four Dragon Ball characters. Kale, Caulifla, Goku, Cooler...
Since I just got DBFZ for Switch (and am loving the story mode), why not add the other three members of my main team in?
I'd like to take Krillin and Piccolo as characters, and POSSIBLY Android 18. I think Krillin, Piccolo and Goku could have an interesting dynamic, and Krillin and Piccolo seem like they'd be a fair power level for this RP.

You know what? I’ve been hyped for Smash Ultimate for a while, and I wanted to snatch up a newcomer. Ridley is already gone and Incineroar wouldn’t make sense, but I got a perfect solution to who to pick...

I will be taking the Potted Piranha Plant as a character.

Just kidding. Although I may try to find a way to get someone from Smash.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
You know what? I’ve been hyped for Smash Ultimate for a while, and I wanted to snatch up a newcomer. Ridley is already gone and Incineroar wouldn’t make sense, but I got a perfect solution to who to pick...

i mean, my version of Snake is after MGS2, though he's styled on MGS3's Big Boss in a lot of ways, as well as this version of Snake has experienced SSBB, so he's no stranger to interdimensional shenanigans.

Y'know thinking about it, we do already have four Dragon Ball characters. Kale, Caulifla, Goku, Cooler...
Since I just got DBFZ for Switch (and am loving the story mode), why not add the other three members of my main team in?
I'd like to take Krillin and Piccolo as characters, and POSSIBLY Android 18. I think Krillin, Piccolo and Goku could have an interesting dynamic, and Krillin and Piccolo seem like they'd be a fair power level for this RP.

Okay, but that would make it Goku, Krillin, Piccolo & Caulifla in one group. Anyone who is not a DB character in that group is gonna feel kinda screwed XD

...I’m not saying put them in the same group initially. When we get to the Flood universe they’ll likely be united. I was actually considering putting Krillin and Piccolo with Erza’s Group during the next jump. I can easily see Piccolo and Keda becoming fast friends, and Krillin... well, it’d be fun to see him with that group. Although Krillin could just as easily join the CRC as well - he and Nomad would be great pals!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Still, this "revenge" is ultimately pointless. It's a human society, except now with monkeys and apes. Also, I wouldn't really compare monkeys given shelter, food, and enjoying their life to any sort of enslavement. While monkeys were indeed used in that park, enslavement is a faaar cry from it. I'm not saying we don't do shitty things to animals (Testing labs are a big one, luckily most are being closed or getting more heavily enforced) It's short sighted, and I think to an extent Specter understood that- because he stopped the whole enslavement thing and just tried to split the earth in half in 3, the current final installment, probably killing a good number of people.
When it gets hard to make his original plan come to fruition, he gives up on it and decides to do away with the problem. Hence killing humans instead of indoctrinating them or enslaving. And yes, monkeys are slaves. Pets with no rights or say so to what their master or owner says. That’s slavery.

And yes, we understand, in many a situation, Specter has outwitted the populace. He did such by quick takeover. But here? He set up one relatively small factory and he's acting like he's won already. No, he landed in a future where he could easily be razed by plasma. Even if Doomslayer, Hiro, Kale, the Chief, the Hunter, and the Robot Masters fail (Which is unlikely!)...He's made an enemy of two very advanced countries. I'm not saying to let Specter lay down his weapons and surrender- I just think your grossly overestimating him. I said this already and I say it again, a handful of kids (With little to no training) could stop him before, no matter how well equipped they are (And at a far bigger disadvantage!) it's ridiculous that you think a handful of super soldiers, a super saiyan, and a few slightly above average humans can't do it, that's just silly.
Well those kids were also equipoise with plasma beams, giant mech suits, transports, and even tanks at points, so that might need rethinking. Also, I’m including both him, his creations and army into the calculating. I’m not saying it’s hopeless, and I’m not saying it’s cheese either.

But specter is confident for a reason...let’s just say that

Pirhanna plant thing was a joke....I was about to say.... *sips tea suspiciously*

Maybe pit or K Rool?

...I’m not saying put them in the same group initially. When we get to the Flood universe they’ll likely be united. I was actually considering putting Krillin and Piccolo with Erza’s Group during the next jump. I can easily see Piccolo and Keda becoming fast friends, and Krillin... well, it’d be fun to see him with that group. Although Krillin could just as easily join the CRC as well - he and Nomad would be great pals!
Personally, I think we already have an ungodly amount of characters XD

comic

i know i got things wrong here and there, so correct me as you please.
EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
Below Ground (Labyzinth)
-Team A (Z, Omega)->Z Laboratory
Above Ground
-Team B (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox, Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly, Twilight, Ash Ketchum, Shaynuh, Rex Raptor)->Soviet City
-Team C (Hunter, Kale, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman)->Battlefield
-Team D (Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami)->Black Lion
-Team E (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka)->Soviet City
-Team F (Alec, Marron, Ridley, Kaleb)->Marseille Outskirts
-Team G (Negan/Symbiote, Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, Sam, Azula)->Skyward
-Team H (Specter, Timeman)->Specter Ship
-Team I (Doomslayer, Hiro)->Specter’s Base
CAMELOT
-Team J (Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose)->Cave
-Team K (Serena)->Camelot
GOLDENWALK CITY
-Team L (Spider-Man, Nathan, X, Y, Toph, Logan, Spider-Gwen)->Robbery
-Team M (Priscilla, Thunderhead, Grey Knight)->Somewhere
FENRIR
-Team N (Rick Grimes)->Medical Bay
-Team O (Lenka, Alisa, Kota)-Somewhere
HALO
Earth
-Team P (Sgt. Johnson)->New Mombasa
Space
-Team Q (Miranda Keyes)->Cairo Station
[REDACTED]
-Team _ ([REDACTED])->[REDACTED]
POCKET DIMENSION
-Team Z (Lance, Keith, Hughes)->Somewhere
TIER LIST
??? Tier (Unable to Categorize)

[REDACTED]
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S1 Tier (Omniversal Power)
S2 Tier (Dimensional Power)
S3 Tier (Universal Power)

Goku (Full Potential)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
A3 Tier (God-Like Potential)
Z
A4 Tier (Supernaturally Gifted)
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
B1 Tier (Immense Potential)
Hiro (Key Blade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
Omega
B2 Tier+ (Just Slightly More Beyond Superhuman)
Darth Vader
Bowser
Specter
Sans
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Akame
Ezra
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
Angel Dust (Symbiote Bonded)
B2 Tier- (Beyond Superhuman)
Iron Man (XLVII)
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Kaleb (With Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Variant Fox
Shantae
Ridley
Midoriya
Twilight Sparkle
Ash Ketchum (With Team)
Lenka
Alisa
Kota
Serena (With Team)
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Sam
Spider-Gwen
Goku (Base Form)
Priscilla
Thunderhead
Grey Knight
B4 Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
Shaynuh
Hiro (No Weapon)
C1 Tier (Way Above Average)
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Athlete)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
Finn
Rick Grimes
Sgt. Johnson
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Rocket Racoon
Negan
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
Iron Man (Suitless)
Miranda Keyes
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
Rex Raptor
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
Ash Ketchum (No Team)
Serena (No Team)
D2 Tier (Way Below Average)
D3 Tier (Physically Powerless)
D4 Tier (Useless Feker)
and just because i felt like it, here's an overview of my characters and all they've done so far in the RP;
Sans (Undertale) - STATUS: Alive
-Classic- TIER: B2+
First Appearance: Airship Convergence
Involved In: Airship Convergence, The Labyzinth, Z Encounter, Camelot Cave
Feats: Destroying Z’s guards with ease. Teleporting a large group of people. Holding his own against Z.

Sans first appeared on the airship, halting the confrontation between Hiro and Toph. Sans used his magic to teleport the three of them to the group, before the second convergence occured.
Sans, Hughes, and Toph arrived in the wilderness outside of Marseille. Toph created a tunnel for the three to traverse through. The group eventually encountered the Labyzinth, fighting several robotic guards, before happening upon another group of individuals; Ironman, X, Y, Shantae, Lance, Snake, Spider-Man, Yang, and Nathan.
Z became worried over the group, and activated the Mion Generator, which used magic cancelling waves that also dealt great pain to magic users.
The magic users (Sans included) were evacuated to the surface, where they were easily beaten and captured by Omega, Z’s sidekick.
In Z’s laboratory, the villain proceeded to give his villain monologue, revealing he was using a battery being powered by Yang’s sister, Ruby Rose, before Yang broke from her restraints, providing a distraction for Snake to free the others. Sans immediately attacked Z, and managed to hold him off before Ironman used the Gaia Crystals to teleport the group away. Lance, however, was not with them.
Sans, Ironman, Snake, Shantae, Yang, and Ruby found themselves in a cave. Sans guarded the entrance.
TBC.
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid 2-ish) STATUS: Alive
-Classic- TIER: C1
Involved In: Airship Convergence, Battlefield, Labyzinth, Z Encounter, Camelot Cave
Feats: Infiltrating Z’s Laboratory undetected. Destroying Z’s personal guards without being discovered.

Snake first appeared on the Airship, where he remained cloaked until Ridley managed to break his cover. They were taken away, however, by the convergence, where Snake was thrown into the middle of a warzone with Master Chief and Logan.
Snake managed to easily sneak away, and found his way to Ironman, X, Y, Nathan, Shantae, Lance, Spider-Man and Yang, teaming up with them, before encountering Sans, Toph, and Hughes.
In the Labyzinth, Snake moved on ahead to scout out the Labyzinth, and find Z for the others. He managed to do so after Z had captured Ironman, Lance, Sans, and Shantae. Z gave a monologue, revealing he was using Yang’s sister, Ruby Rose, to power a battery. Yang broke her restraints and attacked Z, allowing Snake to free the others, then set up C4 to destroy Z’s guards, before Ironman used the Gaia Crystals to teleport the group away. Lance, however, was not with them.
Snake, Yang, Ruby, Ironman, Sans and Shantae found themselves in a cave. Snake was forced to take refuge due to a nasty injury in his thigh he’d sustained from Z on their departure.
TBC.
Logan (Logan) STATUS: Alive
-Classic- TIER: B3
First Appearance: Battlefield
Involved In: Battlefield, Sewers, Labyzinth, Goldenwalk Robbery
Feats: Fought and killed several Soviet soldiers while being severely wounded. Was able to track down Snake through the Labyzinth.

Logan first appeared in the Battlefield with Master Chief and Snake. He faced off in vain against Master Chief, sustaining a painful injury, before fleeing to the sewers, pursued by several Soviet soldiers. Logan managed to kill them, before eventually finding and teaming up with Nathan, X, Y, Hughes, Toph and Spider-Man after they lost Ironman, Sans, Lance, Shantae, Yang, and Snake.
Logan and Toph led the group down the Labyzinth, almost getting to Z, before another Convergence occurred, sending the group to the city of Goldenwalk, in the middle of a heist. Logan acted quickly, attacking and killing the robbers before Toph managed to disable him.
TBC.
Negan (The Walking Dead: Season 6) STATUS: Alive
-Classic- TIER: C3
-Symbiote Bonded- TIER: B2+
Involved In: Airship Convergence, Team Negan v Team Thor, Airship Departure
Feats: Freed the villains undetected. Gained the loyalty of the villains. Held his own against Raitourufu and partially Thor. Quickly saw through Azula’s ruse.

Negan first appeared on the Airship, before the second Convergence occurred. He managed to escape it, before discovering a locked up Lucario, Bowser, and Darth Vader. Freeing them, he managed to earn the loyalty of Vader and Bowser, though Lucario was untrusting of him.
They proceeded to attack the soldiers who’d captured them, and Negan encountered, and bonded with a symbiote.
Team Negan then fought against Team Thor. Despite being outnumbered and outclassed, Team Negan managed to prevail, and force Team Thor to retreat. During the battle, however, Negan lost Lucille, greatly distressing him.
They then met General Grievous, Sawyer, Sam, and Azula. Negan showed a particular interest in Azula.
TBC.
Master Chief (Halo 2) STATUS: Alive
First Appearance: Battlefield
Involved In: Battlefield, Battlefield Slaughter, Doomslayer Battle, Robot Masters Encounter
Feats: Fought off the Soviet Army. Held his own against Doomslayer.

Master Chief first appeared in the Battlefield with Snake and Logan. Master Chief managed to beat Logan, sending him retreating, before taking on the Soviet army with difficulty. Soon, however, Doomslayer entered the scene, and managed to slaughter what remained of the Soviet army, before attacking Master Chief. The two fought, until Hunter, Kale, and Hiro happened upon them. Doomslayer attempted to attack Hunter, but Master Chief managed to stop him, and continued to fight Doomslayer with the help of Hunter and Hiro.
Eventually, Master Chief managed to subdue Doomslayer with an armor lock, before assisting Hiro against Time Man and Elec Man with the help of Cut Man. Cut Man and Elec Man were knocked out, while Chief and Hiro forced Time Man to flee.
Shortly afterward, the group encountered Specter.
TBC.
Doomslayer (Doom 2016) STATUS: Alive
-Classic- TIER: B2-
First Appearance: Battlefield Slaughter
Involved In: Battlefield Slaughter, Doomslayer Battle, Robot Masters Revival, Assault on Specter’s Fortress
Feats: Slaughtered the Soviet Army. Fought off Master Chief, Hiro and Hunter. Destroyed the defenses for Specter’s Fortress.

First appearing in the Battlefield, Doomslayer was quick to slaughter the Soviet army before going against Master Chief. The Hunter attempted to intervene, but before Doomslayer could kill him, Chief tackled Doomslayer. Hiro entered the fight, which was eventually halted when Master Chief managed to get an armor lock on Doomslayer.
Shortly later, after Master Chief and Hiro ran off, the armor lock ended, and Doomslayer fought the Hunter, almost killing him, before Kale knocked Doomslayer into a building. Swayed by her power, Doomslayer was calmed, and when Master Chief and Hiro returned, he introduced himself to them.
Later, he attempted to revive Elec Man and Cut Man, but Specter’s ship destroyed the building which contained the generator he was trying to use to revive the Robot Masters. Afterward, Doomslayer dumped the bots with the others, before heading off for Specter’s Fortress, Hiro in tow.
Doomslayer attacked the defenses, allowing Hiro to infiltrate the Fortress without difficulty. Doomslayer was quick to destroy the defenses, and eventually follow Hiro inside.
TBC.
Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty) STATUS: Alive
First Appearance: Marseille Convergence
Last Appearance: Marseille Departure
Involved In: Marseille Convergence, Z Trade, Marseille Departure
Feats: Being Rick.

Rick first appeared with Morty in Marseille for a Morty Adventure, before Rick recognized where they were as they encountered Ridley and co. Rick left Morty with them to meet up with Z, commencing a trade with him.
Soon after, Rick returned to Morty, briefly intervening in the fight between Kaleb and Ridley, before taking Morty, breaking the fourth wall, and leaving.
TBC.
Morty Smith (Rick and Morty) STATUS: Alive
-Classic- TIER: D1
First Appearance: Marseille Convergence
Last Appearance: Marseille Departure
Involved In: Marseille Convergence, Marseille Departure
Feats: None.

First appearing with Rick in Marseille after using a Morty Adventure opportunity, Morty fan boyed over Ridley and Pokemon, being abandoned by Rick, who eventually returned, before taking Morty and leaving the dimension, Morty admitting that the adventure was pretty lame.
TBC.
Summer Smith (Rick and Morty) STATUS: Alive
-Classic- TIER: C4
First Appearance: Rick’s Garage
Last Appearance: Rick’s Garage
Involved In: Being, like, totally stoked about life and stuff.
Feats: Managing to be involved in the RP, even if only for a single post.

Summer briefly appeared when Rick returned to his dimension to refill his flask of alcohol, in which he ignored and dissed Summer, before leaving.
TBC
Arbiter (Halo 3) STATUS: Deceased
First Appearance: New Mombasa Infestation
Last Appearance: New Mombasa Infestation
Involved In: Earth Infestation, Last Stand in New Mombasa
Feats: Holding off the Flood for an extended period of time.

Assisting Lord Hood, Sgt. Johnson, Miranda Keyes and Rtas Vadam, the Arbiter sacrificed himself with Rtas in order for the humans to make it to a Condor.
It is assumed Arbiter has been assimilated into the Flood.
-END-
Rtas Vadam (Halo 3) STATUS: Deceased
Feats: Holding off the Flood for an extended period of time.

Assisting Lord Hood, Sgt. Johnson, Miranda Keyes and the Arbiter, Rtas sacrificed himself with Arbiter in order for the humans to make it to a Condor.
It is assumed Rtas has been assimilated into the Flood.
-END-
Miranda Keyes (Halo 3) STATUS: Alive
-Classic- TIER: C3
Involved In: Earth Infestation, Last Stand in New Mombasa, Cairo Station Assault
Feats: Escaping the Flood through sacrifice.

First appearing with Lord Hood, Sgt. Johnson, the Arbiter and Rtas Vadam in the streets of New Mombasa on their way to a UNSC Condor, Miranda, Johnson and Lord Hood were given time by the Sangheili, who sacrificed themselves for the humans.
Continuing on, Lord Hood revealed he’d been infected by the Flood, and Miranda herself killed him upon his request after he issued her command over the UNSC off-screen.
Nearing the Condor, Miranda and three Marines were forced to part with Johnson, who held off the Flood as Miranda and the Marines escaped.
Arriving on Cairo Station, Miranda and the Marines were met with Flood resistance.
TBC.
Sgt. Johnson (Halo 3) STATUS: Unknown
-Classic- TIER: C2
Feats: Holding off the Flood pursuit and surviving.

First appearing with Lord Hood, Miranda Keyes, the Arbiter and Rtas Vadam in the streets of New Mombasa on their way to a UNSC Condor, Johnson, Miranda, and Lord Hood were given time by the Sangheili, who sacrificed themselves for the humans.
Continuing on, Lord Hood revealed he’d been infected by the Flood, and Miranda killed him upon his request after he granted her command over the remainder of the UNSC off-screen.
Johnson then held off the Flood, allowing Miranda and three Marines to escape on the Condor.
It is assumed Johnson survived.
TBC.
Lord Hood (Halo 3) STATUS: Deceased
-Classic- TIER: C4
Feats: Resisting Flood infection for an extended period of time.

First appearing with Miranda Keyes, Sgt. Johnson, the Arbiter and Rtas Vadam in the streets of New Mombasa on their way to a UNSC Condor, Lord Hood, Johnson, and Miranda were given time by the Sangheili, who sacrificed themselves for the humans.
Continuing on, Lord Hood revealed he’d been infected by the Flood, and requested Miranda to kill him after he granted her command over what was left of the UNSC. She carried out his wish, killing him.
-END-
Spider-Gwen (Marvel AU) STATUS: Alive
First Appearance: Goldenwalk Robbery
Involved In: Goldenwalk Robbery
Feats: None.

First appearing during the Goldenwalk Robbery, Gwen had already been living in Goldenwalk for nearly two weeks, before encountering Logan, Toph, Nathan, X, Y, and Spider-Man. Initially seeing them as threats, they easily managed to convince her otherwise.
TBC.
Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead: Season 9) STATUS: Alive (Barely)
-Classic- TIER: C2
First Appearance: The Bridge to Alexandria
Involved In: Bridge Sacrifice, Recovery in Fenrir
Feats: Continuing to survive despite overwhelming fatigue and pain.

Rick Grimes first appeared in his own world, severely wounded. A hole through his gut from a rod of rebar he’d earlier fallen on after being thrown off by his horse. He was leading a herd of walkers to a bridge currently under construction, though nobody was currently there.
The bridge held, and Rick was forced to find another way, eventually firing a shot from his revolver at some dynamite on the bridge, destroying it, saving Alexandria, and seemingly killing Rick, who actually fell into the water below the bridge.
He was then brought to Fenrir through a convergence event, immediately being hospitalized, before walking up.
TBC.
W.D. Gaster (Undertale..?) STATUS: Unknown
-Classic- TIER: ???
First Appearance: The Void
Last Appearance: The Void
Involved In: Everything
Feats: Supporting Sans through another dimension.

Gaster first appeared in the void, observing the first encounter with Z, eventually assisting Sans in his survival, before discovering the Gaia crystals Z had. Desiring these, Gaster decided it was time to leave the void.
TBC.

Err, yeah, Priscilla isn't superhuman :p I'd put her C4, though she will get a buff in the future...Not now. Not soon.
is it too late to join
I assume not, as long as your not entirely crap at RPin' and can offer something that isn't "Thanos with all the Infinity Stones" though we have Thor with stormbreaker and Goku soooooo...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Is it weird I kinda wanna take Bowsette? A different version than what is normally considered, like, a completely different entity. But seriously, Is that weird? Also, I might swap out Ruby & Steven with the Ruby squad.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, when should I bring in Metal Sonic and maybe Infinite. I have an idea, they can get Hiro and the others out of trouble by destroying Mecha Hiro, but they end up fighting, and, by getting them out of trouble, I mean destroying mecha Hiro on accident, sand depending on where they are, take them to a flat surface like a large helipad or something, where the showdown begins. Metal sonic will have some awesome transformation into actual Metal Sonic, Infinite messes around with the team by using his reality manipulating abilities, there's the whole, 'An enemy of my enemy is my friend' bit, with them helping out Specter, or trying to take him down while Dealing with Hiro and the others, but it's whatever, if Shen or somebody else has a better idea, I'm open to ideas.

@Nebulix who do you want to take? As long as they aren't too strong, and if they are, you're focusing more on interactions, idk

Y’know who could actually be an interesting addition to the cast with the characters we have...?
Shard the Metal Sonic.
For those unaware, in the comics, Shard was the core of the original Metal Sonic who sacrificed himself to save Sonic and Tails before being rebuilt into a new body by Sir Charles the Hedgehog using parts from various Metal Sonics, Metal Scourge and the Metal Sonic Troopers. He was made to be the powerhouse of the Secret Freedom Fighters, but was wiped out of existence by the Super Genesis Wave.
In the version of Silver’s future I created, Shard was originally Metal Sonic 3.0, a creation of Doctor Nega Robotnik, Doctor Eggman’s descendant. Shard eventually rebelled against Nega due to Professor Von Schlemmer allowing his programming to expand, and Shard helped Silver take down Nega, the Onyx City Council and the Ifrit. ...well not so much “take down” the Ifrit as “stave off and survive”. Shard is about the same level as Blaze, so like Krillin, he would come from a world with decently OP characters without being OP himself.
Plus, there is NO WAY I can resist giving Shard a rematch against Metal Sonic.

Last edited:
Him. Shard clearly identifies as a guy.
Also, it’ll be interesting to see how Metal Sonic and Infinite will react to an alternate version of Eggman - not to mention THREE Metal Sonics!

Let’s count ourselves some hedgehogs.
King Sonic the Hedgehog.
Metal Sonic.
Sir Lancelot the Hedgehog, aka Camelot!Shadow.
Nimue the Lady of the Lake, aka Camelot!Amy Rose.
King’s Artifice, aka Camelot!Metal Sonic.
Silver the Hedgehog.
And Shard the Metal Sonic.
...lots of hedgies.
The Alchemist: *sweats*

Oh no, this might not be good, THREE FAKERS? predictable, I already know how this will turn out, weird, isn't it?
90152529-3416-4C94-B6C8-E49C4EBFE9C2.jpeg

Also, not sure how I feel about them coming in so early here. Maybe later on In the specter plotline?

comic

personally, we have more than enough sonic characters.
anymore and i might actually feel obliged to quit the rp. this is a fiction rp, yeah, but not a 'sonic au rp with some other doods'.
anyway, Doomslayer is on his way to assist Hiro, I just haven't had him enter the scene yet because I know Shen and Jacob would want to drag this out, and Doomslayer with the BFG would just completely overshadow Hiro.
Hiro: *battles Mecha Hiro intensely*
Doomslayer: BFG bitch
Mecha Hiro: *ded*
Hiro: Well that was anticlimactic.

anymore and i might actually feel obliged to quit the rp. this is a fiction rp, yeah, but not a 'sonic au rp with some other doods'.
anyway, Doomslayer is on his way to assist Hiro, I just haven't had him enter the scene yet because I know Shen and Jacob would want to drag this out, and Doomslayer with the BFG would just completely overshadow Hiro.
Or he can join in without use of it. Think about it. Why use your strongest weapon already on only the first floor of the fortress, let alone the ship?

comic

Yeah, good point, but I can't resist me some robo Hedgehogs, as well as edgy mc gem chest.
it's just that... when you have such a vst arsenal of characters at your disposal, you don't want to overdo it with one franchise.
for the future of the rp, i think we already have surpassed the limit for undertale characters.
some more big name characters could be introduced instead.
like mario, even.
he's better than sonic anyway.
*thank you death battle*

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
If I do introduce Infinite or Metal, it'll be Metal in a compact form. Like he isn't a character and is just gather information, then, one anime transformation later, Metal sonic fight.

comic

Or he can join in without use of it. Think about it. Why use your strongest weapon already on only the first floor of the fortress, let alone the ship?
i never actually planned on using it. i was just giving an example why his intro to the battle would be a little unfair to Hiro, who is clearly more of a defensive character, while Doomslayer is offensive, and with their combined effort, could beat this mechanical Hiro pretty easily.

In reality we have very few Sonic characters. More than the other individual franchises perhaps, but in the grand scheme we really only have six (eight counting The Alchemist and King’s Artifice but they’re mainly there as foils for King Sonic). Out of what, about fifty or so? The only reason I even mentioned Lancelot or Nimue was because they exist in Camelot, they’re just going to be there while they’re in their world, like Michael is.
it's just that... when you have such a vst arsenal of characters at your disposal, you don't want to overdo it with one franchise.
for the future of the rp, i think we already have surpassed the limit for undertale characters.
some more big name characters could be introduced instead.
like mario, even.
he's better than sonic anyway.
*thank you death battle*
Do you really want me to start on how actually f***ing rigged that battle was to the point where it contradicts DB’s own rules, NOT including pre-SGW Archie Sonic?

i never actually planned on using it. i was just giving an example why his intro to the battle would be a little unfair to Hiro, who is clearly more of a defensive character, while Doomslayer is offensive, and with their combined effort, could beat this mechanical Hiro pretty easily.
Beat him? Most likely. Easily? No

Also, is anyone going to answer my question of the OP sahadyuh(I think that’s how it’s spelled) that can literally draw anything and bring it to life with it’s abilities intact?

comic

Also, there was an earlier Death battle vid where sonic won, so they're even.
but the new one was animated.
priorities, man. priorities.
In reality we have very few Sonic characters. More than the other individual franchises perhaps, but in the grand scheme we really only have six (eight counting The Alchemist and King’s Artifice but they’re mainly there as foils for King Sonic). Out of what, about fifty or so? The only reason I even mentioned Lancelot or Nimue was because they exist in Camelot, they’re just going to be there while they’re in their world, like Michael is.

Do you really want me to start on how actually f***ing rigged that battle was to the point where it contradicts DB’s own rules, NOT including pre-SGW Archie Sonic?
i agree with DB. Archie comics should never be considered canon.
especially considering, you know, they're not.
Beat him? Most likely. Easily? No
i beg to differ, but we can agree to disagree, i'd rather avoid another pointless argument with you that gets us nowhere.
Also, is anyone going to answer my question of the OP sahadyuh(I think that’s how it’s spelled) that can literally draw anything and bring it to life with it’s abilities intact?
lol, Maxwell from Scribblenauts, much?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Holy crap I had the best idea:
Angel Dust: WE NEED MOR GIANT ROBOTS, ONES THAT LOOK LIKE US! AND THEIRS -Points at the Ruby squad if I swap out Steven- THEY CAN COMBINE! SOMEBODY DRAW GIANT ROBOTS! WE NEED THEM!

No, I’m saying NOT including Pre-SGW, as pre-SGW is a different Sonic.
HOWEVER.
A variety of other sources have IDENTICAL Sonics to the games. The post-Super Genesis Wave continuity was LITERALLY MADE TO BE IDENTICAL TO THE GAMES JUST WITH ARCHIE CHARACTERS. Furthermore, the Super Genesis Wave made Sonic’s world ENTIRELY identical to that of the games during the Worlds Collide event. Thusly, the events and feats of both sources should be considered canon.
FURTHERMORE.
CD’s opening shows Sonic easily breaking the sound barrier on a chain, and we know for a fact Sonic has gotten stronger over the years due to Generations. Thus, it stands to reason his “max speed” is FAR from his actual maximum due to him exceeding said speeds in the past.
FURTHERMORE.
During Mario’s analysis, he was SCALED TO OTHER CHARACTERS FROM HIS UNIVERSE, with their feats being attributed to Mario. WHICH IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BS.
FURTHERMORE.
They completely missed an element that has always been canon to the games - upon returning from his Super Sonic state, Sonic is always in peak condition. Furthermore, he’s survived much greater attacks than Mario’s “final blow” seen in the animation. THERE IS LOGICALLY NO WAY HE SHOULD HAVE DIED THERE.
MUST I GO ON, COMIC?

Not to mention she is already riding a BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON, something she drew. Which is already stronger than everything in rex’s deck already

Not to mention she is already riding a BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON, something she drew. Which is already stronger than everything in rex’s deck already
Which by the way @Comic you said Rex should almost be A Tier for his ability to EVENTUALLY summon red eyes, now here comes shadnyuh summoning a blue eyes, a stronger creature, with no consequence, with the capability of summoning not just duel monsters, but any creature that comes to the imagination. She could summon Solaris or Tabuu if she wanted...

It just really throws off the balance

comic

No, I’m saying NOT including Pre-SGW, as pre-SGW is a different Sonic.
HOWEVER.
A variety of other sources have IDENTICAL Sonics to the games. The post-Super Genesis Wave continuity was LITERALLY MADE TO BE IDENTICAL TO THE GAMES JUST WITH ARCHIE CHARACTERS. Furthermore, the Super Genesis Wave made Sonic’s world ENTIRELY identical to that of the games during the Worlds Collide event. Thusly, the events and feats of both sources should be considered canon.
FURTHERMORE.
CD’s opening shows Sonic easily breaking the sound barrier on a chain, and we know for a fact Sonic has gotten stronger over the years due to Generations. Thus, it stands to reason his “max speed” is FAR from his actual maximum due to him exceeding said speeds in the past.
FURTHERMORE.
During Mario’s analysis, he was SCALED TO OTHER CHARACTERS FROM HIS UNIVERSE, with their feats being attributed to Mario. WHICH IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BS.
FURTHERMORE.
They completely missed an element that has always been canon to the games - upon returning from his Super Sonic state, Sonic is always in peak condition. Furthermore, he’s survived much greater attacks than Mario’s “final blow” seen in the animation. THERE IS LOGICALLY NO WAY HE SHOULD HAVE DIED THERE.
MUST I GO ON, COMIC?
Mario still won.
and i loved it.
seeing sonic die.
i was sick of sonic.
i remember playing the old games.
Which by the way @Comic you said Rex should almost be A Tier for his ability to EVENTUALLY summon red eyes, now here comes shadnyuh summoning a blue eyes, a stronger creature, with no consequence, with the capability of summoning not just duel monsters, but any creature that comes to the imagination. She could summon Solaris or Tabuu if she wanted...

It just really throws off the balance
i thought Shaynuh was a Werewolf.

Twilight's impressed expression was strange to Shaynuh, mainly since where she came from not everyone was fond of her abilities, but seeing the Alicorn's reaction made her smile as a feeling of acceptance washed through her. "You could say that." she replied as the dragon closed in on the moving truck. "I can bring pictures and drawings to life. Although, I have been trying to widen my abilities by practicing on inanimate objects like toys and statues. Still need to practice a lot more, but it's slowly getting there."

Mario still won.
and i loved it.
seeing sonic die.
i was sick of sonic.
i remember playing the old games.

i thought Shaynuh was a Werewolf.
She is, she just has even more abilities. This is in her own words:

Status
Not open for further replies.