• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then Comic. You be completely biased then. Meanwhile, I’m going to point out the several flaws and inconsistencies with the death battle that turned what was going to be the greatest Death Battle in history into a flawed, messy disgrace. Had all the facts been ACTUALLY taken into account and Mario has STILL won, I would merely accept the loss and carry on with my life. But it’s a disgrace to the legacy of one of the best shows on the Internet.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Alright then Comic. You be completely biased then. Meanwhile, I’m going to point out the several flaws and inconsistencies with the death battle that turned what was going to be the greatest Death Battle in history into a flawed, messy disgrace. Had all the facts been ACTUALLY taken into account and Mario has STILL won, I would merely accept the loss and carry on with my life. But it’s a disgrace to the legacy of one of the best shows on the Internet.
Death battle was sorely wrong, as our blue blur could strike him and liquify most organs in mario’s Body before he could jump.

BUT. Mind if we focus on the OPness and possible story harming at hand with shadnyuh’s abilities?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
She is, she just has even more abilities. This is in her own words:
well, obviously no copy can be anything like the original, so drawing Thor vs real Thor would be unfair for the fake.
alongside that, drawing a character wouldn't be so easy, considering you'd need to take experience and personality into the equation, unless her drawings are all basically lifeless and their entire existence is to serve her.
why was this not mentioned before? this whole time she was just a werewolf howling about and being an inconvenience.

well, obviously no copy can be anything like the original, so drawing Thor vs real Thor would be unfair for the fake.
alongside that, drawing a character wouldn't be so easy, considering you'd need to take experience and personality into the equation, unless her drawings are all basically lifeless and their entire existence is to serve her.
why was this not mentioned before? this whole time she was just a werewolf howling about and being an inconvenience.
Nope. Never mentioned. And then *POOF* blue eyes white dragon, super powerful monster comes out of nowhere XD. And she’s going to expand her abilities further in the further my reanimating objects too.

As far as skill and art is concerned, she pumped out that dragon really quick...

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
heh. i will admit, i am totally biased.
but that's just because sonic sucks. once upon a time, i liked the games.
but modern day Sonic is so convoluted and completely, stupidly OP, it's like watching a cringey version of Dragon Ball if the cast were all a bunch of furries.
besides, i don't even like Mario that much. Luigi is way better.
but i like Mario more than Sonic.
Nope. Never mentioned. And then *POOF* blue eyes white dragon, super powerful monster comes out of nowhere XD. And she’s going to expand her abilities further in the further my reanimating objects too.

As far as skill and art is concerned, she pumped out that dragon really quick...
uh, yeah... that sounds... kinda lame for storytelling, actually.
as a werewolf, i thought she was actually interesting. her and Hunter could have an awesome dynamic.
but now she can... yeah, that's uh...
that's just a lazy way to rack up a character in terms of power.

uh, yeah... that sounds... kinda lame for storytelling, actually.
as a werewolf, i thought she was actually interesting. her and Hunter could have an awesome dynamic.
but now she can... yeah, that's uh...
that's just a lazy way to rack up a character in terms of power.
This is exactly my problem. That and everything that made Rex special for summoning monsters requiring a cost is now null and void because she can just make anything come to life in response.

I really preferred her just being a werewolf too. But a magical werewolf with god powers is going overboard XD.

heh. i will admit, i am totally biased.
but that's just because sonic sucks. once upon a time, i liked the games.
but modern day Sonic is so convoluted and completely, stupidly OP, it's like watching a cringey version of Dragon Ball if the cast were all a bunch of furries.
besides, i don't even like Mario that much. Luigi is way better.
but i like Mario more than Sonic.
I really want to like sonic again. Sonic adventure-06’ was the golden time for him. And that’s when it was enjoyable and had really fun characters. After that it was just unnecessarily dragging on and on. (Asides generations which was actually really fun)

This is exactly my problem. That and everything that made Rex special for summoning monsters requiring a cost is now null and void because she can just make anything come to life in response.

I really preferred her just being a werewolf too. But a magical werewolf with god powers is going overboard XD.

I really want to like sonic again. Sonic adventure-06’ was the golden time for him. And that’s when it was enjoyable and had really fun characters. After that it was just unnecessarily dragging on and on. (Asides generations which was actually really fun)
Shen, get the IDW comics like now. You’ll love them.
Also, Comic? As someone who makes battles in a style to DB myself (Clash of Code is on hiatus atm but I’ll reboot it sometime soon) if personal bias determines your outlook on a battle... you can’t be determining who would win a fight. You have to be objective and look at ALL the evidence when it comes to matchups. Nightwing vs Daredevil and Ultron vs Sigma are amazing for THAT reason. Mario vs Sonic is on the Death Battle shit-list for that reason.

Werewolf magic artist with some Yu-Gi-oh cards, Shayunah in a nutshell

Wellll doesn’t even stop there XD. Her limit is her imagination. With it she can summon any creature that she desires. Shenron, Gaia, Tabuu, Apocylmon, Full infinity stones thanos, and much much more. She can do it all.

Welllllll as funny as that is, I think we are getting off topic lol

How are we going to resolve this character? She is literally a god amongst men with power potential

She looked up at Twilight with a somewhat angered and confused look on her face before answering the Alicorn. "I feel like I was shot in the ass. Twice." she said, unable to remember who it was.

It took Shaynuh a moment or so to fully wake up, taking in the current situation as almost everyone boarded the truck. It was making her very uncomfortable being so close to other people as she grabbed hold of her bag and slowly sat up, setting the bag on her legs as she sat criss-crossed.

Her body had felt a little better now, and the beast within was silent, giving her some relief as she took out her deck of cards to search through them once more. Traveling in a group was not something she preferred when going on a journey.

Her eyes skimmed through each card, glimpsing a red colored card for a second while looking. She could use this one, but in the long run, it would be more destructive than helpful when traveling. She was nearing the end of the deck until she found the card she was satisfied with, removing it from the deck with a grin.

"Your turn to help." she said, lightly touching the image on the card as it disappeared just as it had done with Silver Fang.

A loud familiar roar was then heard from above as a large white dragon came flying. Although, her smile slowly became a frown as she began to have second thoughts.

Storm, it seems like it shaynuh, am I wrong?

I am eternally biased against Clash of Code since you said Dedede would lose to Amy Rose. Like c'mon, don't wrong my man Dedede.
How are we going to resolve this character? She is literally a god amongst men with power potential
Easy- her drawings are just ink. Hit em' once, dead. Of course we should wait for said RPer to resolve such things.
lmao hit the nail on the head here. Mania is pretty good though. Better celebration than Forces was :p Aka- give the fans Sonic Sega. Go make Alien Isolation 2 instead.
who else thinks we need to have a Stan Lee cameo in this RP?
A quiet one, yeah. An older gent with sunglasses and grey hair comments on the ridiculousness of the world(s).

My only issue with the use of all these Sonic characters is the fact Eevee insists on using their Archie versions which are the most OP versions of them possible. They are not the same as their game versions despite those claims.

And yeah...I could sense Eevee would have that reaction from the Death Battle XD

I am eternally biased against Clash of Code since you said Dedede would lose to Amy Rose. Like c'mon, don't wrong my man Dedede.

Easy- her drawings are just ink. Hit em' once, dead. Of course we should wait for said RPer to resolve such things.

lmao hit the nail on the head here. Mania is pretty good though. Better celebration than Forces was :p Aka- give the fans Sonic Sega. Go make Alien Isolation 2 instead.

A quiet one, yeah. An older gent with sunglasses and grey hair comments on the ridiculousness of the world(s).
I mean... based on everything the team of Kirby and Sonic fans and all of the evidence accumulated, Amy wins.
My only issue with the use of all these Sonic characters is the fact Eevee insists on using their Archie versions which are the most OP versions of them possible. They are not the same as their game versions despite those claims.

And yeah...I could sense Eevee would have that reaction from the Death Battle XD
I... do we REALLY need to start this once again?
Furthermore, if all the facts had been taken into consideration and Mario had still won, I’d accept it. But they clearly weren’t.

Not really. Dedede’s strength PALES in comparison to Amy’s, Amy has speed the likes of which Dedede has never kept up with, Amy has a far greater track record and almost all of Dedede’s aces in the hole are robots comparable to ones Amy can smash with ease. Amy just trumphs Dedede in every category but durability, and the only reason i say Dedede has greater durability is due to Triple Deluxe.

Errrrr durability and power you mean. I think this is stronger than a tiny hedgehog’s hammer
779CDE0D-5B80-4AEA-8840-62E8DEA9E31C.png

Besides, screw attack already covered this fight.

Yes, considering that’s EXACTLY what Death Battle did in the ACTUAL BATTLE WITH RESEARCH they out Amy in, Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers. It’s still a feat, comic relief or not.

Goku may be powerful, but he’s not the strongest character in fiction.
Again, comic relief creates the deadliest characters. Why do you think Deadpool has one of the highest kill counts in Marvel history, if not the highest?

Goku may be powerful, but he’s not the strongest character in fiction.
Again, comic relief creates the deadliest characters. Why do you think Deadpool has one of the highest kill counts in Marvel history, if not the highest?
Goku is renouned for being like the top 5 of all
Strongest protagonist in history. And ‘comic relief feats’ of ed can just defeat him instantly, without effort. I don’t count comic relief feats here.

Strongest protagonists doesn’t count for every character in fiction, and in all honesty Goku probably wouldn’t be on the top ten. Where’s Captain Newfoundland on that list? (Real character, search it up.)

Wow. I feel like total shit now. I'm sorry if her artistic ability is a problem with everyone. It might make her seem OP, but in truth if you just destroy the card or drawing she's using, like ripping it or burning, it then it destroys whatever was brought to life. But if that still isn't enough then I will leave the roleplay for everyone's sake.

I... do we REALLY need to start this once again?
Furthermore, if all the facts had been taken into consideration and Mario had still won, I’d accept it. But they clearly weren’t.

It's true. We've both seen the Archie Sonic scaling video I don't know why you keep claiming otherwise. You even admitted Archie Sonic was different than regular Sonic. (Anyone who scales off Archie Sonic is also different).

And believe me, I have my issues with Death Battle.
-Goku vs. Superman 2. All of it (I thought the first one was incredibly fair and they did try with research there.)
-Pikachu vs. Blanka (Because a featless NPC is the fairest thing to use in a battle)
-Erza vs. Zoro (Erza got downplayed criminally)
-Ryu vs. Scorpion (No limit fallacy victory)
-Ganondorf vs. Bowser (No limit fallacy victory)

But I do agree their their view Archie Comics and games Sonic are not the same guy. Even if they are selective about no-canon feats being used.

Yes, considering that’s EXACTLY what Death Battle did in the ACTUAL BATTLE WITH RESEARCH they out Amy in, Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers. It’s still a feat, comic relief or not.

That's Death Battle being morons not it being legit. Gag feats =/= count as real feats. Unless you want Chi-Chi to be above the Sonic cast and stomp them?

Wow. I feel like total shit now. I'm sorry if her artistic ability is a problem with everyone. It might make her seem OP, but in truth if you just destroy the card or drawing she's using, like ripping it or burning, it then it destroys whatever was brought to life. But if that still isn't enough then I will leave the roleplay for everyone's sake.

Oh no please don't leave you are far from a problem.

Okay, while it’s a problem, I don’t see why you should leave the RP. Maybe the things she brings to life have sai from naruto syndrome. Where their durability is dirt, like made out of the same material they are drawn from, but their power is the same?

For. The. RECORD.
Pre-Super Genesis Wave Archie Sonic is different to the games.
POST-Super Genesis Wave Archie Sonic was CREATED to be IDENTICAL to the games.
Furthermore, even in pre-super Genesis Wave continuity, NOT ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THEIR GAME COUNTERPARTS.
Silver and Blaze, for example, have the exact same feats and flaws.
Also, for the record, Chi-Chi is a strong warrior as it is. But she couldn’t beat anyone Sonic-level or above. She can stomp on Goku, yes, but that’s because she’s LITERALLY stomping on him and Goku wasn’t expecting the attack.

For. The. RECORD.
Pre-Super Genesis Wave Archie Sonic is different to the games.
POST-Super Genesis Wave Archie Sonic was CREATED to be IDENTICAL to the games.
Furthermore, even in pre-super Genesis Wave continuity, NOT ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE THE LEVEL OF THEIR GAME COUNTERPARTS.
Silver and Blaze, for example, have the exact same feats and flaws.
Also, for the record, Chi-Chi is a strong warrior as it is. But she couldn’t beat anyone Sonic-level or above. She can stomp on Goku, yes, but that’s because she’s LITERALLY stomping on him and Goku wasn’t expecting the attack.

Okay you are being serious with this.

Well, then I can troll Hellsing fans and say Integra kicks Alucard's ass. I mean here is the clear proof.
hqdefault.jpg

Never-mind the fact it is a gag scene, a scene not meant to be taken seriously and played for laughs, it is 100% canon and factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.