• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought, but at some point we need to have a one off villain that Caulifla & Kale can fight as Kefla as a one time thing. Mainly cause I really want to play Kefla once just because that'd be fun but never again just to avoid her being an issue (Maybe the earings get destroyed or stolen post battle).

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Cut Man: EVER WANT SOME MORE HANDS FOR YOUR CLOCKS?! TRY THESE WHY DON’T YOU! *tosses a flurry of rolling cutters at Time Man*
Timeman: *Takes one step back, letting his army take the hits* such a temper, such a waste of time.

Oh....I had the idea it was an air fortress this whole time :'|

S-sorry...

Wait... is it NOT an air fortress? Huh.
Guess Z has the superior base then :\=|:

No it isn’t, because it’s being retrofitted of human tech. Though specter’s ship is airborne, just docked with the top of the building. THATS his base of operations Z lol

Indeed they are. Let me outline the threats like I promised.
-Soviet Tanks: The Soviet tanks are heavy-metal and slow tanks with very strong armor and massive plasma generators. They're currently bombarding our main crew and the frontlining NAC troops, making "death from above" VERY literal. If you can get up close, they won't be much of a problem - there are hatches able to be opened on the front and top of the tank, and characters with super strength can rip the cannon half of the tank from the tread half. From far away, though, they're devastating.
-Soviet Mechs: Basically what Michael has. The mechs are equipped with plasma-resistant armor, powerful legs and left arm powered by hydraulics, and a right arm that can shift towards plasma cutter and plasma cannon. AT-AT them to throw them down, then try to get something inside the cockpit.
-Soviet Cars: Military vehicles holding infantry troops, usually comes with a roof-mounted gatling gun. The weakest of the vehicles here, total the car or take out the men inside.
-Soviet Bikes: Fast-moving roadkillers, the individual units are armored enough - as seen with Keda - but the bikes themselves have heavy guns and even droppable proximity mines. If you can take out the driver, you might be able to get one of these bad boys for yourself...
-Soviet Infantry: Armored soldiers similar to the ones Master Chief and Doomslayer fought. Armed with the same rifles the Hunter now has as well as plasma grenades, EMPs, flashbangs and handguns. Their armor is resistant to plasma, so regular bullets do nothing. However, they're still ordinary humans...
-Soviet Commander: The only one I WON'T be revealing right off the bat, the commander is the biggest threat that needs to be dealt with. This is probably going to be an Erza battle.

It's HIGHLY doubtful. The mech pilots have been trained for years just to be able to effectively use the things in combat situations. You could theoretically hack into the mech if you had something like the Iron Man armor, but the mechs aren't LIKE the Iron Man armor - they're not just big suits or second skins you can slip on and have them respond like it's a human body. Unless you've got the proper training or technological skill... no.
Or you could just be the Nomad and cheat by having the suit come to life itself.

Michael: I am the giant robot fight.
actually the robots are only like ten/twelve feet or so so not that giant
Also for those wondering, no, neither side is using any form of air support in this battle. It'd be a waste of resources, given the tanks on either side can shoot them down VERY quickly. If the tanks were destroyed, though, some planes could be sent out...

Also, finished specter:
D600D78A-1F31-43E0-B3CC-43CD360E7E4B.jpeg

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Shen, Metal won't take down the mech, but he will weaken it a bit. By the way, the disk is tiny, it would take it 10 minutes to get to the spot where the defenses can be deactivated, might have metal's chest replace the core at some point, still powering the machine until the fight ends, then, the chest will open, this is gonna be something that's gonna be an 'oh, this thing might be important', like a chest with a dragon in it, but it's actually a dragon, like I said before, I'm just giving ideas.

Shen, Metal won't take down the mech, but he will weaken it a bit. By the way, the disk is tiny, it would take it 10 minutes to get to the spot where the defenses can be deactivated, might have metal's chest replace the core at some point, still powering the machine until the fight ends, then, the chest will open, this is gonna be something that's gonna be an 'oh, this thing might be important', like a chest with a dragon in it, but it's actually a dragon, like I said before, I'm just giving ideas.
Erm. I’m confused.

And also, I’d prefer it to be a duel between Hiro and his metal self without interference for now

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Yeah, I'm just getting metal ready, he won't interrupt, he's in a compressed drone form as a tiny disc, no interruptions, no cheesing the fight, as a compressed form he's just gonna be there, just getting ready, post should be up, got two more paragraphs, Ridley and Steven.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Imagineeeeee, yeah, I know, but, at the same time, this is my own AU where Metal is highly advanced in technology, and besides, cool anime transformation, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.