• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
regardless of what Metal Sonic can or can't do, i'm requesting a new character.
a human character.
without any powers.
he's just a man.
but he's pretty great.
Colonel Jack O'Neill from Stargate, the commanding officer SG1.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
regardless of what Metal Sonic can or can't do, i'm requesting a new character.
a human character.
without any powers.
he's just a man.
but he's pretty great.
Colonel Jack O'Neill from Stargate, the commanding officer SG1.
Sure. you can take them, I've been thinking of taking other characters, I'm swapping out Steven and Ruby for the Ruby squad, any suggestions?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Small correction, they are not on Specter’s ship. They are in the building and outside the building which Specter’s ship is docked with. They are trying to scale the building to get to
specter’s ship

Such as.....
0BE1C0E3-67A7-4D32-A985-6608210A9E19.gif

And these are one of his lackeys XD

We could King-Kong it where they climb up the building, getting to the ship, because right now they're confused and mad, and that'd make for an interesting fight, somebody blinded by rage Vs a calm and collected intelligent monkey in a mech.
Hmmm! While that’s a very interesting dynamic, perhaps skipping the building and going up to the ship is a bad move, as the ship could just open fire and quash Ruby while she’s vulnerable.

Maybe it could initiate outside? I got a plan for that to make it happen if it’s wanted~

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hmmm! While that’s a very interesting dynamic, perhaps skipping the building and going up to the ship is a bad move, as the ship could just open fire and quash Ruby while she’s vulnerable.

Maybe it could initiate outside? I got a plan for that to make it happen if it’s wanted~
I don't really know, but if you have plans I'm down for whatever.

Ruby's in this rn, I swapped them out with Steven in my post, that's why it's labeled 'Steven / Giant ruby', and the ruby is a fusion btw, they can become five different characters I like to call 'Ruby Squad'.
It seems like the outskirts, Specter and his ship are in Marseilles proper

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Specter’s ship should be visible from over there, so that could be a reason to charge off. And then when specter sees the ruby charging toward him, he could take action. Sound good?
Sure, once we get a post from somebody else I'll start working on it, unless you wanna make another mecha Hiro post or something so I can start working on one.

Hiro: Okay, well I guess Metal Sonic is here to steal my thunder. Not mad at all....

Warning in advanced. Woke up at 5:30 vomiting, did it again like a couple hours later and then again just 10 minutes ago. So I am likely not to be active today. Apologies in advanced to all will try to sleep it off and recover quickly.

That’s the Soviet Warzone, so unless you want to retcon that it won’t make sense for Ruby to encounter Specter unless she runs halfway across the city for no reason.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hiro: Okay, well I guess Metal Sonic is here to steal my thunder. Not mad at all....

Warning in advanced. Woke up at 5:30 vomiting, did it again like a couple hours later and then again just 10 minutes ago. So I am likely not to be active today. Apologies in advanced to all will try to sleep it off and recover quickly.
Oof, I share the feels bro, I had to go on a six hour drive, we went for a funeral, on the way back I got sick, I had to rush into the next pit-stop toilet, worst feeling of my life.

That’s the Soviet Warzone, so unless you want to retcon that it won’t make sense for Ruby to encounter Specter unless she runs halfway across the city for no reason.
Have her chase somebody? one of the Soviets distracts her and she chases after them?Specifically a vehicle so that they don't get stepped on and can out-run Ruby

Ah well, I hope you feel better.
Oof, I share the feels bro, I had to go on a six hour drive, we went for a funeral, on the way back I got sick, I had to rush into the next pit-stop toilet, worst feeling of my life.

Have her chase somebody? one of the Soviets distracts her and she chases after them?Specifically a vehicle so that they don't get stepped on and can out-run Ruby

That sound legit to me

comic

@Godjacob
for your next post could you uh... like, add in some Toph stuff?
@The Bog Hog
so... what's Grievous up to with Team Negan?
@StormingCobra55
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
i'm thinking of having another convergence happen just to separate your characters from Team Negan, because that plot is the second slowest one. the only one slower is Team Thor.
all i'm saying is that some replies regarding characters in these groups is needed.
also, one last note.
@Eeveechu151
is it too late for this conflict still in Marseille to receive a new addition? i have no characters involved in the plot there, and was thinking of throwing in O'Neill, or Dirk.

Yeah, we might be hitting extreme levels of bloat. Unless someone I really want comes up Cecil's the last guy I'm introducing. Of course, we have the grouping system and the names at the beginning of the post sections to fix that.
the only one slower is Team Thor.
Which is my fault. I double triple promise on my heart that it will be done as. Soon. As. Possible. And many apologies for holdung up for this long.

Well what exactly is Bowser supposed to do right now? Same thing for Vader. And does there really need to be an update on Sawyer saying, “he sat there, waiting for the autopilot to land the ship. That’s all folks.” I mean, until Negan’s outburst with him, there wouldn’t have been anything else for Sawyer to do. At least now he can argue with someone. But what are Vader and Bowser supposed to be doing? They’re waiting, just like Negan. Just... more patiently.

comic

Well what exactly is Bowser supposed to do right now? Same thing for Vader. And does there really need to be an update on Sawyer saying, “he sat there, waiting for the autopilot to land the ship. That’s all folks.” I mean, until Negan’s outburst with him, there wouldn’t have been anything else for Sawyer to do. At least now he can argue with someone. But what are Vader and Bowser supposed to be doing? They’re waiting, just like Negan. Just... more patiently.
i mean, you could have described Sawyer piloting the ship down? where they're headed? that's all resting on you, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.