• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
okay, we're gonna have to start killing off characters sooner than later. lol.
i already have three very soon deaths planned for my characters, so that eliminates 3 of the... like, 100 characters we have.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
okay, we're gonna have to start killing off characters sooner than later. lol.
i already have three very soon deaths planned for my characters, so that eliminates 3 of the... like, 100 characters we have.
I’m going to kill one of mine, not going to say who though

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, fate of my cast members

Ridley-Temporary
This is gonna be a link to giving him his Proteus form, or another Mecha Ridley form.

Angel Dust-Surviving.

Goblin Slayer-Unsure
He might sacrifice himself to protect somebody or something.

Grievous-Likely dying
I don't know, I just feel that I need to fully kill a character for the rest of the rp.

Ruby Squad-Likely surviving
they'll survive, maybe one of the gems gets shattered, Idk.

Metal Sonic-Surviving
He will be able to adapt to situations, so he'd be suited to survive the heroes.

Infinite-Likely Surviving
He'll probably distract the heroes when he needs to escape.

Eldicorc-Surviving
He'll be there for most boss fights, but, in the end will survive.

Zeliyis-Likely dying
He's the main big bad, he's probably gonna die.

Two people from the HeroSquad group are definitely gonna die. One for sure, I'm juggling about the others...But my lips are sealed ;)

The Hunter, as my main, is safe...though I wouldn't object to him dying eventually. Maybe letting the others get away from
The Floodslayer. A hunter putting down a bloodthirsty monster who lost their humanity. Maybe he holds on to the brink. Maybe he dies moments after. But the Hunter and the slayer deserve another fight maybe. Who knows, by that point they may even be buddies, making it even more tragic.

Okay, but I did have an idea for Cecil and his involvement in Goldenwalk. Similar to the first Avengers movie, he's there to set up a gate for a full-scale invasion of the world. He and his troopies are tough in of themselves, and I believe I'm right in saying that the full might would truly decimate the world at large. Whether or not we fight them off Battle of New York style or not...I dunno. We'll see :p

comic

damnit, people. i'm getting more and more excited. somebody post, and make it good.
especially you, @StormingCobra55
just because no action is going on doesn't mean there's nothing to do. why not have characters try starting a conversation by themselves for once? this rp isn't all about action, you know. hopefully no rp is, because that would be lame.
super lame.
anyway, just... just post. get creative. try and actually make your characters interesting, because right now, they're bland, uninteresting, with forgettable dialogue and they just suck in general.
just saying.

AND SO IT IS DONE.

*ahem* Yeah, giving the Hunter a small backstory he'll remember in bits when I need something to pad out the post feel it's narrative appropriate, Raiden lands and probably accidentally called Snake, and Sarah is about to meet Team Lora. Raiden's gonna be with Team Acronym so I feel it's good to spread them out. Also I feel Priscilla is very reasonably freaked out. It's Thor's time to alleviate the situation, or Reagan if she wants. But if they don't satisfy things Quint and Jackson will talk her down next time.

And next post, I'll be done with introductions. Man, I took on way too many people, but I'll figure it out and trim the fat as we go along.
lol, did Sam just ignore Negan's profanity-filled outburst?
The dude works with Sundowner and Senator Armstrong. He's no stranger to that sort of thing. And I also was feeling lazy :p

Well, I don't aim to "kill" anyone off but I do have an idea to cut down my cast to some capacity. Though it involves introducing a pair of villains of my own.

Also not sure what to have Hiro do given Metal kinda hijacked his battle.

comic

soo, you're just waiting on Shen's response to that and if Metal Sonic was successful? Hiro could still attack it.

soo, you're just waiting on Shen's response to that and if Metal Sonic was successful? Hiro could still attack it.

Yeah I'll just have Hiro attack.

Also (And this is more me losing a flow of the Toph situation given all that has happened) had Logan been calmed down? How should I have her and what should I have her respond to. The robbers making that order?

comic

Yeah I'll just have Hiro attack.

Also (And this is more me losing a flow of the Toph situation given all that has happened) had Logan been calmed down? How should I have her and what should I have her respond to. The robbers making that order?
Logan was mostly calm already. He just doesn't like guns being pointed at him, and when one robber started to aim his weapon at Logan, he attacked. He'll just be irritable.

Logan was mostly calm already. He just doesn't like guns being pointed at him, and when one rubber started to aim his weapon at Logan, he attacked. He'll just be irritable.

Toph: Slashing people's throats isn't my idea of being "just a bit irritable."

I get your point though. Should be (In theory) almost done with my post soon. Today has been a long day.

comic

Toph: Slashing people's throats isn't my idea of being "just a bit irritable."

I get your point though. Should be (In theory) almost done with my post soon. Today has been a long day.
and there's only another day after it.
unless you die before then. that kinda seals the deal for not getting a new day.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
He's waiting, he's not going to be sucesful in taking down mecha Hiro, he's just here, not fighting, just holding off mecha Hiro's defence systems.

comic

Alright can I get advice on how to handle the Toph situation? I am a bit lost on what happened.
Logan was the first to react to arriving in Goldenwalk. He attacked and killed the robbers before Toph stopped him and blocked the exit. Spider-Gwen hoped in and chatted up the place a bit, calling Logan by his real name of 'James', and telling them to keep Logan from killing one else, stating that's not how they do things around there. Aaaaand... that's basically it as of right now.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Hello, I'm just gonna wedge myself into this discussion real quick.
I'm Comic's pal, and this roleplay seems cool. :)
If you guys are willing to have me, I'm willing to join.
If I do get accepted, it does seem like this roleplay is already really far in, so I'll have to do some extensive reading and catch up, and even then I'll probably only be able to handle one or two characters to start off.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hello, I'm just gonna wedge myself into this discussion real quick.
I'm Comic's pal, and this roleplay seems cool. :)
If you guys are willing to have me, I'm willing to join.
If I do get accepted, it does seem like this roleplay is already really far in, so I'll have to catch up, and even then I'll probably only be able to handle one or two characters to start off.
Sure, you can join in on the fun ^_^

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Btw, Shen, this is an image of combined Ruby, she's pretty big.

And another, keep in kind, she'd be a bit taller in the next pic, I can't find one of her standing up sraight.

So yeah, she's probably taller than one of the mechs, probably at chest hight of Specter's goon mech that she's fighting.

Btw, Shen, this is an image of combined Ruby, she's pretty big.

And another, keep in kind, she'd be a bit taller in the next pic, I can't find one of her standing up sraight.

So yeah, she's probably taller than one of the mechs, probably at chest hight of Specter's goon mech that she's fighting.
Hm? I’m not sure if that’s correct. How tall height wise is she?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Also, I take it that you're controlling the goon? I'll make a proper post soon, but I just wanna do a few more posts like that.

Okay so Steven is 3’4 in height. So let’s break this down. This is her face size in comparison to steven
59EAE0FC-03B1-43C7-B9C0-AE359BF66381.png

Around 2 and half Stevens would be the size of her head. Making her heat 10 feet and 2 inches. And since her head is a 1/3 the size of her body, we can multiple this by 3. Making her 30 feet and 6 inches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.