• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
If we do do Camelot, they won't be able to meet up with the others until Teams Stark, Lora and Sonic have all met up. Plus, it might be better to put them in what used to be the Labyzinth if we want them meeting up with Z.
but do we want them to meet up with Z? Negan wouldn't exactly like Z, i don't think. he isn't comfortable with people that have the kind of personalities Z has displayed.

Eh, you haven't seen Z around his allies. I do want Negan's group to meet up with Z's growing army in the future, but I think now might be a poor time. If we can't do anything else with them, though, may as well send them to the other villains.
Or we could send them to Goldenwalk. Goldenwalk and Camelot are the two major places at this point in the RP, Marseille is finishing up an old plot thread and Fenrir is setting up a future one.

comic

Eh, you haven't seen Z around his allies. I do want Negan's group to meet up with Z's growing army in the future, but I think now might be a poor time. If we can't do anything else with them, though, may as well send them to the other villains.
Or we could send them to Goldenwalk. Goldenwalk and Camelot are the two major places at this point in the RP, Marseille is finishing up an old plot thread and Fenrir is setting up a future one.
fekin' my boi Rick Grimes gonna fek shit up.

If I had to guess- The Knight (Shovel Knight), The Traveler (Hat Kid), The Genie (Uhh...I'm gonna guess the Genie from Aladdin. Not sure who else this could be. Shantae), The Soldier (Nathan). Then the new ones...The Warrior (I'm actually stumped. I have no clue who this is. The Knight? X?) the Dragon (Nylocke...?) The Light (Niko from OneShot?) The Prince (Uh...Ralsei...? I'm stumped again.) Mostly guesses here, nothing I can see in a pattern.

Also, I posted this to someone in a conversation...but it's essential info basically.

The building (Being robbed) is four floors tall, with a basement level. The group, I'd say, are on the top floor. There were a handful of the robbers searching the upper halls and offices searching for physical things to steal. The third and second floors are office spaces, the first floor is a lobby, and then the basement is where they are stealing data from the servers. Most of the robbers are likely on lower floors, so as they proceed down the floors, they could easily encounter and incapacitate the robbers- who weren't a big team to begin with, only about 16 of them. Well, twelve now...

I'm not sure if Sam would kill Snake. I mean, maybe spurn of the moment, but Snake basically saved the world thrice at this point. Well, at his point. That being said, Sam probably isn't one to be staying in the loop of who saves who. I dunno, but if he kills Snake he is definitely going to die at some point because Raiden isn't about to play around with him. He had reason enough to want him dead before, but he's going to tear Samuel from limb to limb in that case.

If I had to guess- The Knight (Shovel Knight), The Traveler (Hat Kid), The Genie (Uhh...I'm gonna guess the Genie from Aladdin. Not sure who else this could be. Shantae), The Soldier (Nathan). Then the new ones...The Warrior (I'm actually stumped. I have no clue who this is. The Knight? X?) the Dragon (Nylocke...?) The Light (Niko from OneShot?) The Prince (Uh...Ralsei...? I'm stumped again.) Mostly guesses here, nothing I can see in a pattern.
Ding ding, correct on the first four! For the others; the Warrior is Alpha, the Dragon is Sash Lilac, the Light is Kris and the Prince is an original character in the same vein as Nathan from one of my game concepts - he's still in creation.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
I’ll just post Nanashi’s current demon arsenal here to avoid future confusion.
I don’t believe I’m allowed to share the images here, but they can be found on the Megami Tensei wiki. In the rp, demons below will have the same appearance that they have in Shin Megami Tensei IV/Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
-Gryphon
-Suparna
-Minotaur
-Gurr
-Jack Frost
-Chagrin (2)
-Kelpie
-Dominion

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I just have a question for you all, what do you think Zeliyis looks like? I've been working on designs for a while now, but I just wanna know what you think he looks like.

comic

I just have a question for you all, what do you think Zeliyis looks like? I've been working on designs for a while now, but I just wanna know what you think he looks like.
not gonna lie, i always thought about Giygas, the final boss from Earthbound, when reading the name 'Zeliyis'.
so uh, i guess you could have a design inspired from it? because it's clearly the most intimidating character in the game.
latest

Last edited:

comic

@Godjacob
Wouldn't Yang be out of earshot of Snake?
He left the cave, and is climbing up the hill above the cave. Shantae went out there with him, while Tony, Yang, Ruby and Sans were already involved in a completely separate discussion.

comic

okay, so the Halo side plot is developing more.
i've offered the role of one of the Marines to Mok, and he's accepted. i'm really trying to flesh out this new Flood Galaxy, and set up some good stuff here.
if anybody is particularly interested, you could also have some characters in the Halo Universe. either one of the already named Marines, or an Insurrectionist Soldier on Alpha Corvi II. if not, and you'd rather i continue the Halo plot as I have (though with Mok now), then that's fine.

comic

okay, there's no way Team Chief made it to Hiro and Flynn yet. we were having a dynamic started with Hiro and Flynn too, i had that post ready and everything.
besides, as many posts as i left Doomslayer out should give some sort of representation that Doomslayer didn't just- immediately show up after breaking through the gate.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I mean yeah....if you ignore the whole attacking the building thing and attacking us earlier, he's totally innocent.
Well how about ‘trying to appear’ more innonect? XD. And he attacked you guys earlier because you did attack him first
okay, there's no way Team Chief made it to Hiro and Flynn yet. we were having a dynamic started with Hiro and Flynn too, i had that post ready and everything.
besides, as many posts as i left Doomslayer out should give some sort of representation that Doomslayer didn't just- immediately show up after breaking through the gate.

Well by your own post, they’re were right outside the building, as they remarked on the broken turrets. So there is only needed to walk into the doorway. That’s not a stretch. Besides you can respond to Hiro and then Elecman and the group come in after you did or something.

comic

Well how about ‘trying to appear’ more innonect? XD. And he attacked you guys earlier because you did attack him first

Well by your own post, they’re were right outside the building, as they remarked on the broken turrets. So there is only needed to walk into the doorway. That’s not a stretch. Besides you can respond to Hiro and then Elecman and the group come in after you did or something.
???
i thought Hiro progressed pretty deep in. that's why it took Doomslayer so long to get to him. what was the deal with those conveyor belts and shit? is that still the same room!?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
???
i thought Hiro progressed pretty deep in. that's why it took Doomslayer so long to get to him. what was the deal with those conveyor belts and shit? is that still the same room!?

Yes, that’s the same room. The conveyor belts are the only way up to the second floor. Specter has been known to fuse practicality and functionality.

Also, it’s a small way In sure, Hiro also had to cut through the defenses and such, hence why it was quicker. Besides, doomslayer was there, he was just watching the show

Status
Not open for further replies.