• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's understandable. I've only got two things to respond to atm though, so not enough for me to post yet. I'll probably post tomorrow when more progress has been made.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
@Blatant Mokery

Huh...Noah kaiba and papyrus? Seems like synchronization with Rex and Sans
I was actually hoping to place Papyrus with Z, probably not meeting with Sans until further down the line.
Noah is, personally, my favorite character from the Yugioh anime. I wasn’t thinking of Rex when I asked to claim him, but maybe they can duel or something later on, I dunno.

Hey, now Sans has a reason to not unceremoniously die halfway through the story! Or he still dies. Dies like a dog, unceremoniously, unable to complete his journey to find his brother. Who's also probably having himself straddled for magic, because Z is an asshole who won't let that go to waste.

Also, Raiden's gonna walk into the room, and cue Sans freaking out because jeez he racked up a lot of kills in Rising, 4, 2, and his childhood. He never killed a whole country like some robots, but a lot man.

I'll pop out a post soon. I keep getting torn away from my keyboard, so I'll probably have to degrade to using my phone keyboard :? I'm sorry for the continual hold ups.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
just one of those days of extended inactivity, huh?
i guess that's under'sans'adable, considering we had some serious traction the last few days, that's just the 'bone'ified truth.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Ah well I’m waiting on actions in the outskirts (particularly Erza) the interior of specter Fortress, outside specter fortress, and the giant mech fight

He's coming. Commander Cecil will be entering soon, and thus conflict.

I'm sorry if I went a little...out there. But I figured we already have a lot of cruel villains, and it's not that Cecil isn't. He's just super hammy. I know that may not be what I advertised him as, but he's the dark lord's faithful servant. And sorry Lettuce if I went too far with that worldbuilding, Zerry's been kept pretty in the dark so I didn't have much to go off of. I assume he's in a control of a large dimension spanning empire but I don't know the full extents. He has different types of technology for different sectors, I'd imagine.

Waiting to reply with Priscilla for Thor and Rocket. Sorry to keep Lucario and company in one place, they will be on the move soon enough.

And you can tell I had no idea what to do with Kiran. He's kinda there, he could join up with Team Artemis or goof about on his own until he stumbles into Team Lora or Stark :p

Mokko

Alright, so I’m currently figuring out where to insert Noah. I was thinking about giving him his own little place, but it would probably be near some other existing characters.

As to who those characters will be, I’m not sure, but other than that, looks like my roster is growing quite nicely.

Well...Let's break down the groups.

Battle for Marseilles
Too crowded, too busy. No go here.

Battle against Specter
Too busy, no time to introduce a new character.

Goldenwalk Robbery
Once again, too busy. And crowded.

Estranged Crew (Team Lucario)
Not necessarily busy, but Noah is a villain. Might not fall in line too well.

Team "Stark"
Eevee already has his concerns about overcrowding this guy.

Team Artemis
Sonic is a cool dude, but not to baddies. Chili dogs or something. They've got a weird dynamic going.

Negan's Gang
Perfect!...If Nanashi wasn't joining with them already.

Team Lora
Honestly these guys might put up with Noah's god complex for a bit.

Team Z
Good, but will see lots of inactivity.

I think that's all. Hope it helps ya.

Mokko

Well...Let's break down the groups.

Battle for Marseilles
Too crowded, too busy. No go here.

Battle against Specter
Too busy, no time to introduce a new character.

Goldenwalk Robbery
Once again, too busy. And crowded.

Estranged Crew (Team Lucario)
Not necessarily busy, but Noah is a villain. Might not fall in line too well.

Team "Stark"
Eevee already has his concerns about overcrowding this guy.

Team Artemis
Sonic is a cool dude, but not to baddies. Chili dogs or something. They've got a weird dynamic going.

Negan's Gang
Perfect!...If Nanashi wasn't joining with them already.

Team Lora
Honestly these guys might put up with Noah's god complex for a bit.

Team Z
Good, but will see lots of inactivity.

I think that's all. Hope it helps ya.
I agree, for the most part, but Noah probably wouldn’t play a very antagonistic role in this. In Yugioh’s ‘Virtual World’ arc, his reasons behind his evil behavior was to prove he was superior to Seto, and then he tried to work with Gozaburo so that he wouldn’t be alone in that crummy fake reality anymore. Only the latter issue would be present in this, but he lacks the resources to transfer the entire world’s population into the virtual world.

He will, however, maintain his somewhat bratty and ‘I’m superior’ personality.

Ah, I see. I must apologize, since I didn't read much on Noah and never watch Yugioh on my own time. Aside from Pokemon never got into anime much, and even Pokemon was just up to gen 4 :p
Son of a F#CKING b#tch.
My account hasn't been giving me notifs of this RP.
Can someone tell me what's going on?
  • The anime gang and the cartoon squad went off to war against the soviet's. Actual war. Why Michael thought picking some kids off the street to head off to war was a good idea beats me.
  • A team of Rubies from Steven Universe fused into a huge one and are fighting a Specter mech.
  • Kale attempts to distract Specter while a group on the ground invades his factory.
  • The villains ship was shot down. Sam, Azula, and Negan got teleported to Camelot, while Darth Vader, Bowser, Sawyer, and I assume General Grievous jumped out (Or died. We kinda ignored them.)
  • Meanwhile, the team in the tunnels going to Z's base got blasted into another alternate earth, 2032, the city of Goldenwalk Virginia. Unfortunately for them, they ended up in a building in the process of being robbed.
  • Outside, the former Black Lion crew has met up with Priscilla, whose friends Sarah and Kiran were sent off to Camelot.
  • In an unknown dimension, a commander in the army of Zeyilis is plotting to set up a "gate" to bring an army of darkness into the city of Goldenwalk and preform a hostile takeover of the world.
  • In Camelot, a group of folks who were kidnapped by Z/found Z are recouping (Stark, Sans, Yang, Ruby, Shantae, Snake) in a cave, apparently in a forest. Snake is contacted by someone known as Raiden, who was in a meadow when he came to.
  • In another part of the forest, Negan, Sam, and Azula have landed. Negan speaks to a Gryphon, a demon under the control of Nanashi. Sam is trying to figure out how to deal with getting Azula down from a tree she landed in (Despite her knowing well she could get down alone)
  • In another part of the forest, Robin, Lucina, Jin, and Lora have teamed up. They find Sarah, who is lost and estranged, and not trusted by Jin.
  • In a distant castle, King Sonic, Artemis, and Serena (From Pokemon) have met up. Outside the castle is Kiran, who believes he's in Scotland.
On a side note, yeah this is real complicated. While we are keeping things together, I think it's still best this way. Could you imagine all of these guys in one place? I don't want to.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
He's coming. Commander Cecil will be entering soon, and thus conflict.

I'm sorry if I went a little...out there. But I figured we already have a lot of cruel villains, and it's not that Cecil isn't. He's just super hammy. I know that may not be what I advertised him as, but he's the dark lord's faithful servant. And sorry Lettuce if I went too far with that worldbuilding, Zerry's been kept pretty in the dark so I didn't have much to go off of. I assume he's in a control of a large dimension spanning empire but I don't know the full extents. He has different types of technology for different sectors, I'd imagine.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head, What you did was perfect, a few little 'problems', but nothing too big, and they can easily be explained. so that you're not alone with Cecil, I'll throw in a little surprise, a scaly one. Also, for team Ridley (Unofficial name), might throw in one of the lower Zeliyis generals, nothing too hard, just to knock one out of the road, it might also progress their plot a bit.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I feel like I should introduce another OC; so I'll use my first OC ever made on this site, who is also part of an RP still alive to this day. He was also mentioned earlier.
Obviously, this won't be canon to the RP he's in.

Name: "Jet" Saphile
Universe: Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
Powers: Mineral Manipulation; Jet has advanced control over crystals and minerals within the earth. He can summon and move them at will, using his energy as payment, giving them a light team "glowy" affect. Normally, a crystal would disappear when done with use, but he can make it stay permanently using more energy. When his powers are used, his left eye burns a bright teal color, increasing as his elemental power strengthens. Coinciding with this, as he consumes his physical energy, his right eye dims in hue and color. It is entirely possible that he can pass out, or even perish from this overuse of powers. In an alternate timeline, (a test run that died and was redone), this actually happened once before, and he was killed. However, it is highly unlikely that it will happen again, because of further mastery and pushing of his limits, and also because during that outing he had several major injuries. His power also allows for a diverse fighting style. He can trade in his speed for defense, or vice versa. He can sacrifice both to his attack power, and will change them on the fly.
Appearance: Jet has black hair with a single bold teal streak in it. His eyes are a sapphire-like blue, his left eye having a crystal-like finish. He's athletic with an above-average build. For this RP, since he can't change on the fly, I'm going to have him in his battle suit; Essentially a black shirt with a hooded jacket over it; the jacket has pads on the forearms, as well as one shoulder-pad on the left side. He has a dark teal bandanna, and a strap over his front torso that secures his weapon to his back. On the strap are several sharpened crystals can can be telekinetically manipulated. He wears a pair of black pants with kneepads, as well as a pair of diamond (particularly hard to get) tipped boots that have padding on the front. His belt carries two "fun-sized" pistols with silencers built into them, but his primary weapon is a double-edged arming sword with a three and a half foot crystal blade, with the handle of a katana and no guard.
Personality: Of his group, Jet's the wise-cracking wise-guy. During a fight, he'll throw one-liners at his opponent, dodging effortlessly. However, he can be very vicious when he needs to be. His "fighting" style is based of parkour; flashy flips, using the environment to get a leg up on the opponent, etc. He uses more of a hit-and-run tactic, but is prone to change it based on the situation. However, he is prone to stand and fight with a shield, sort of a stupid decision due to his "glass cannon" way of taking his opponents down. He's all about stupid decisions, but not when they put allies or civilians in danger.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I feel like I should introduce another OC; so I'll use my first OC ever made on this site, who is also part of an RP still alive to this day. He was also mentioned earlier.
Obviously, this won't be canon to the RP he's in.

Name: "Jet" Saphile
Universe: Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
Powers: Mineral Manipulation; Jet has advanced control over crystals and minerals within the earth. He can summon and move them at will, using his energy as payment, giving them a light team "glowy" affect. Normally, a crystal would disappear when done with use, but he can make it stay permanently using more energy. When his powers are used, his left eye burns a bright teal color, increasing as his elemental power strengthens. Coinciding with this, as he consumes his physical energy, his right eye dims in hue and color. It is entirely possible that he can pass out, or even perish from this overuse of powers. In an alternate timeline, (a test run that died and was redone), this actually happened once before, and he was killed. However, it is highly unlikely that it will happen again, because of further mastery and pushing of his limits, and also because during that outing he had several major injuries. His power also allows for a diverse fighting style. He can trade in his speed for defense, or vice versa. He can sacrifice both to his attack power, and will change them on the fly.
Appearance: Jet has black hair with a single bold teal streak in it. His eyes are a sapphire-like blue, his left eye having a crystal-like finish. He's athletic with an above-average build. For this RP, since he can't change on the fly, I'm going to have him in his battle suit; Essentially a black shirt with a hooded jacket over it; the jacket has pads on the forearms, as well as one shoulder-pad on the left side. He has a dark teal bandanna, and a strap over his front torso that secures his weapon to his back. On the strap are several sharpened crystals can can be telekinetically manipulated. He wears a pair of black pants with kneepads, as well as a pair of diamond (particularly hard to get) tipped boots that have padding on the front. His belt carries two "fun-sized" pistols with silencers built into them, but his primary weapon is a double-edged arming sword with a three and a half foot crystal blade, with the handle of a katana and no guard.
Personality: Of his group, Jet's the wise-cracking wise-guy. During a fight, he'll throw one-liners at his opponent, dodging effortlessly. However, he can be very vicious when he needs to be. His "fighting" style is based of parkour; flashy flips, using the environment to get a leg up on the opponent, etc. He uses more of a hit-and-run tactic, but is prone to change it based on the situation. However, he is prone to stand and fight with a shield, sort of a stupid decision due to his "glass cannon" way of taking his opponents down. He's all about stupid decisions, but not when they put allies or civilians in danger.
Sure, you can use them.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hey Shen, I was just reading through your mech posts again, and I noticed that the mech had jumped in the building, I can edit the post so they don't fuse, but get to an office room, like, with cubicles so it would become more of a stealth thing, I'm ready to do that so that the continuity makes sense.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hey Shen, I was just reading through your mech posts again, and I noticed that the mech had jumped in the building, I can edit the post so they don't fuse, but get to an office room, like, with cubicles so it would become more of a stealth thing, I'm ready to do that so that the continuity makes sense.
That would be very much appreciated. Was scratching my head to make sense of that lol

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Where should I drop Jet, if I should drop him in yet?

Oh, and before anybody who knows Ninjago asks, HE'S NOT A LEGO.
Anyways, in his universe, modern culture objects, such as Pokemon, Undertale, My Hero, Sonic, et cetera, exist. He knows just as much about each franchise as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.