• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's Ketchup. Toriel (and Undyne) get big slices like Sans up now that I remember it and don't bleed. Undyne got bisected, for gods sake.
Snas Undertale dunks the competition.
But we have Ness, so Sans is evidently in already <.> Overdone meme aside...

I like your optimism Eevee. I hope things go well for you. And I might hop in that Discord but I must say my taste in memes isn't always so kosher...

And yeah, I think the tier list is cool. I think Specter is fine where he is. It's just for fun, not to flex on one another :p

I mean it's not really about memes so much as discussion about games, comics, movies and whatever else but mainly focused on my own creative stuff, like the video I'm working on now.
And optimism is what I try to be all about, so thanks!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
A bit on the auto-y side there with that post about specter’s forces wouldn’t you Say? XD. I can work with this, but remember this from this point on

Not really, actually... if they’re just independent defenses I don’t think the term auto really applies. It’s not like the defenses are a part of Specter, right? Same way the skeletons and Gold Skulltulas weren’t truly Deku’s characters.

Not really, actually... if they’re just independent defenses I don’t think the term auto really applies. It’s not like the defenses are a part of Specter, right? Same way the skeletons and Gold Skulltulas weren’t truly Deku’s characters.
Hm I guess I’m used to how it was run in the Rp I was in charge of.

Also, made this:
10AEFEE7-22C0-4162-9786-66B89B5F3B31.jpeg

Also @Eeveechu151 you don't want Toph's group to make it to Team Iron Man before the jump correct? Well what are they supposed to do between then, given we still have the Yang vs. Omega fight and Z vs. Everyone (Which given you said Z stomps them, have no idea how that is gonna work XD). Just need to know what to have them do.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
okay, before you go blaming me for this, Master Chief can't do anything to help the robots.
with the collapse of the building, we'll have to find another power source, and let's be frank. Doomslayer and Hiro going to deal with Specter and his forces is much more of a problem than it was earlier. the robots might just have to be put aside for now.

okay, before you go blaming me for this, Master Chief can't do anything to help the robots.
with the collapse of the building, we'll have to find another power source, and let's be frank. Doomslayer and Hiro going to deal with Specter and his forces is much more of a problem than it was earlier. the robots might just have to be put aside for now.
We have the hunter idea now. But I assumed that master chief’s suit would be able to give them the awakening they need. As it can hack into covenant ghosts and transfer fuels reserves to them, etc

comic

We have the hunter idea now. But I assumed that master chief’s suit would be able to give them the awakening they need. As it can hack into covenant ghosts and transfer fuels reserves to them, etc
yes, it can, because of the way it's built and advanced by UNSC technology. John would need Cortana to be able to transfer energy, or to create an EMP burst, and he doesn't have her right now.

The Z fight is going to end soon, but for that I need someone to shoot the machine Ruby was contained in. That will send everyone in the Labyzinth but Z and Omega to their next world. The United Army is going to be staying behind for a while to fight the Soviets, though, but they'll catch up.
Also uh... I'm not really sure that would work for the Robot Masters but I guess it might be able to? It'd certainly damage their systems, though.

comic

i mean, having a jump happen before anybody kills Specter would work, considering Specter won't be able to hold off Doomslayer and Hiro for long, regardless of his defenses.
throw in Master Chief, the Hunter and Kale into that, and Specter won't last. so forcing a jump to occur before they finally get Specter would be frustrating, but effective.

i mean, having a jump happen before anybody kills Specter would work, considering Specter won't be able to hold off Doomslayer and Hiro for long, regardless of his defenses.
throw in Master Chief, the Hunter and Kale into that, and Specter won't last. so forcing a jump to occur before they finally get Specter would be frustrating, but effective.
Ehhhhh depending. We’ll see~

Rex had a hard time reading the mage. At times she seemed like she could beat steel into paste and at other times she seemed delicate like a flower.

Indeed, that's what I like about her. She can be a badass, but also encouraging and even a goofball at times. The same woman can go from this.

giphy.gif

To this.
tumblr_nkgpuecaSY1r7zf0fo1_500.gif

So not a dull personality to say the least XD

I think this is gonna lead to a fight. Maybe if we need things evened up I can introduce a new antagonist to back Specter up?

Doomslayer
Specter's Fortress

Looking up at the fresh turrets, Doomslayer leaped backward, off of the tank, before digging his fingers under it, and lifting it up as a shield. The first thing to hit the small tank was the bullets, slugging rounds into the tank, before the missiles hit, and Flynn was forced to dig his feet into the ground from the immense force being exerted, and he could feel the tank was close to ripping in two. Its strange occupant was no doubt demolished through this.
He glanced up, watching as a white horse with wings soared overhead, weaving and dodging bullets and missiles. Flynn had seen weirder things today. The fire seemed to relent on Doomslayer, especially considering he was clouded in smoke now. He set down the tank, grabbing a piece of bent metal from the tank, and tearing off a sheet of metal. It was fairly heavy, and Flynn had a good plan for it.
He charged out of the smoke and dust, which clung to him on his departure. The turrets redirected their attention, before a sheet of metal slammed directly into one, cutting it right down the middle, sending both sides shooting out in opposite directions. The turrets opened fire once again, making Flynn smirk slightly. This was pretty f*cking easy, so far. Using his earlier maneuver, he allowed the missiles to propel him forward again, and his target was the second turret on the wall. He'd already destroyed the first with that sheet of metal.
Slamming into the second, he grabbed the base, and tugged. The sound of creaking metal sounded, and it only took mere seconds for the turret to be yanked out of the wall.
Leaping off the side of the fortress, the Slayer pulled one missile out of the left silo of the disabled turret.
Time to end this little charade.

Master Chief
Battlefield

"Our options are limited." John told Kale. "We don't fully understand what we're up against, but..." He paused to listen to the distant explosions and gunfire. "I think Flynn and Hiro have provided us with the opportunity we need. If you can get us up to that ship, we could infiltrate it." He magnetically attached the plasma rifle to his back, before glancing back down at the bots once again. "We'll also need to find a safe place to set these two for the time being."

Logan
Labyzinth

"I've taken on tougher foes." Logan shrugged at what X had said, before narrowing his eyes, turning to look down the hall. They were getting closer and closer by the second. He flexed his fist, hoping his claws would function properly when necessary. This was more of a situation he would have done when he was older. But this? Old man Logan would have preferred wasting away in the desert, trying to take care of two other people who were closer to death than he was. Especially Charles. Logan felt obligated to help the man, despite... what he'd done. Charles had saved Logan, given him a purpose. Logan only wanted to make Charles as comfortable as he could before what happens with age happens.

Sans, Snake
Z's Laboratory

Sans shielded his head as the swords cut apart the Gaster Blasters, the swords managing to open up a few cuts in Sans' hoodie along the way. He narrowed his eyes as a bolt of electricity shot towards the skeleton, he didn't have time to react-
A single blue bone took the attack effortlessly, almost absorbing the attack. A bead of sweat ran down Sans' skull. He hadn't summoned one of those, but... maybe in the excitement he'd done so unintentionally. Regardless, it had spared him.
"save the monologues for me." He told Z, winking at him, before his eyes went dark. "i'm better at them."
As he said this, two more Gaster Blasters appeared, before eight more appeared above Sans. These ones looked similar to the first two, but much more... well, for lack of better terms, they looked more intimidating.
They fired their super-heated white beams.

The Arbiter, Rtas Vadam
New Mombasa

The Sangheili warriors slashed, cut, and slaughtered the enemy forces streaming out of the hole, but they would be overpowered in time. Letting out a strangled cry, one Sangheili minor was launched away from the fray, his energy shields depleted from a melee attack given to him by a combat form, which had used its whip-like arm to slam into the Sangheili. The strength of these things was ridiculous.
On either side of the street, more Flood began to appear, and the Sangheili were being forced back.
This was it. The end. Arbiter knew it. But he wasn't going to go down without a fight. He'd just imagined his life going a lot differently than this. But this? This was the end of the galaxy.
From the tops of buildings above, Flood forms were leaping off, cascading down to the streets, and seeming to be unfazed by their landing, leaping for the remaining warriors.
"AURGH!" Rtas cried as some plasma fire from the Flood depleted his energy shields, and an infection form found itself attached to his neck, burrowing itself into him, converting him to the Flood. "Warriors!" Arbiter yelled. "Fall back!"
He had wasted his breath however. As he glanced over at the remaining Sangheili, he found they too, had been collected by the Flood.
Thel Vadam was entirely alone. This was it.

Sgt. Johnson, Miranda Keyes, Lord Hood
New Mombasa

Rushing into another room, the last Marine through, Sergeant Johnson, turned and bashed the butt of his Shotgun into the controls. The doors shut immediately, locking themselves automatically. "Just a little further, sir." Miranda told Lord Hood, who was wheezing. "Commander..." He breathed.
The group stopped as Lord Hood fell to his knees. "Shit..." Johnson muttered, rushing over to Terrence Hood, grabbing his shoulder, and stopping the man from face-planting. Lord Hood's face was drenched in sweat, and his eyes were red. "Continue on..." Lord Hood ordered quietly. "I'm done for..."
"Not without you, sir." Johnson assured. Lord Hood shook his head as Johnson helped the old man to his feet. "You don't understand..." Lord Hood said. "That was... an order..."
"You're delirious, sir." Miranda replied, but Lord Hood shrugged Johnson off of him, taking a step back. "Get out of here!" He yelled. "It's too late for me... I can... hear them... I'm..." He stumbled slightly. "I'm already infected..."

[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

[REDACTED] watched the screen in interest. Sans had almost met his demise. That was, until [REDACTED] had manipulated time and space itself. He'd slowed down time enough to create a blue bone, allowing it to save Sans. The skeleton seemed to brush this off as his doing, which was fine with [REDACTED].
Then Sans attacked again. [REDACTED] let a small smirk appear on his face, staring with intent as he lazily waved his disembodied hand, and eight of [REDACTED] own Gaster Blasters appeared to assist Sans.
This was an interesting match. It had already gone differently than the simulation earlier had. That was to be expected, however, as there was an infinite amount of possibilities. "E̷͎͠n̸̬̎̈́t̵̯̔ṛ̷̇͘͜y̷̜͑̃ ̴̢̛N̵̙̗̑ǔ̴̠m̴͕͑b̶̞̈ê̶͕͝r̸͙̰͑̕ ̷͈̐̕5̶̞̓7̸̲̻͌̈́8̴̺̓3̶̟̋̚8̵͇̈.̴̝͓̈́" He muttered, watching the battle play out, offering Sans minor assistance whenever necessary. "Z̸̤͐̏ ̷̛̣͕̕ḧ̸̹́͠a̴̡̰̍s̵̖͑ ̶̭̾p̸͙̹̈͘ṙ̸͚ỏ̶̠̲v̴̛͇e̴̡͝͝n̷̩̦̆͠ ̶͔̿͑h̶̥̠͂̓ë̶͉̃ ̵͔̃͝i̴̳͕͆͝s̷͉̲̚ǹ̸͕͈͠'̶͈̗̌ṱ̷̣̈̚ ̶͖̉̽ȧ̶̖͙̿ş̴̊͑ ̶͙̂i̸͍̎ṇ̶̊f̴̺̈́̊e̵̿̽ͅṙ̴̲̚i̷̠͙̊͊o̷͓̞̊̌r̸̫̟͌ ̵̨͇̒͋a̷̱̅s̶̻̍̚ ̶̰̒Į̵͍̆̍ ̵͎͆ô̶̟̮̓r̷̛͉̔ị̷͓́g̵̯̩̒̽i̶͈͊̿n̵͕͋a̶̫̎̎l̵̲͐ḻ̵͚̇ŷ̷̱̚ ̶̺̼̀t̷̘̪͑̈́h̷̲͝ó̴͎ṵ̶͊ğ̴̢̰ḧ̴̡͜͝ṯ̷̜̈́͛.̸̰̙́ ̵̫̗̄͆Ï̶͉̰̍ ̸̬̍m̴͎̈ạ̵̃y̵̟̳͗ ̴̐͋͜h̸̠̚͜a̵͓̋̕v̴̠͑͑e̵̢͍̚͠ ̸͇̬̐ḱ̸̳̼͋ï̷̠ĺ̴͇̱̽l̵͖̎̚e̵̺͑́d̶̮̖̃̕ ̸̠̀͆â̶̳͘n̶̜͚̿̓d̵̞̻͋̇ ̵̪͔̀d̷̟̻̃i̵͙̖͝s̴̭̙͂p̸͎̬͂o̶̰͑s̵̼̣̓̏ê̸͍̠͆ḏ̶̀͘ ̵̥̌ō̸̥̜f̴̻̘̃̿ ̵͕̲͑̋s̵̬̠͠͠e̸̡͋ͅv̵̧̜̍ë̵̞̮͋r̷͓͒a̸̡͚̔l̶͙̲͂ ̵̮̉̒a̷͍̱͝l̴̨̔͗ṯ̷̩͒ẻ̸͍͛͜ȓ̷̢̰̓n̵̖̥̈́̉ǎ̴͓t̴̲͍̾̉e̸̺͂ͅ ̸̲͖́v̶̤̠͛e̷͔̋͐ŗ̶̙̀s̵͕̃i̴̪͚̔ȍ̸͔n̶̛͕̍ş̸̊ ̶̭̽o̷̖̳͐f̸̢̖̔̐ ̶͈̈h̶̰̎i̴̼̦̒̈́m̷̟̌̎ ̷͙͂ͅw̴̦̑̏i̵̗̟͆ţ̵̒ĥ̴̛̠̬ ̵̜̈́̕e̸̹̒͂á̷̘͎ś̶̡̒ė̸̖̤,̷͔̝͂͝ ̷̩͌b̴̿ͅȕ̴̜t̷̳͓͛̋ ̴͙̑͝f̵̜͍̓ỉ̴̬͓̌n̶͙͓̆͘ȁ̶͕l̷̙̄l̷̻͂̊͜ȳ̸̠̈́ ̴̬̻́̿g̵̹̿e̵͇̱͑ṯ̶̬̇͝ţ̷̆ḯ̵̫͠ǹ̴͓g̷͉͐ ̵̥͍̑t̶͓͌o̵̬̗͝ ̶̛̲̺̋s̶̗̺͗e̶͇̹͐e̶͔͍͗͋ ̵̣͇̇h̶̤͔̐͝i̷̬͝m̴̯̎̈ ̶͖́g̵̖͌͒o̷̹͗ ̴̥́͝ă̴͇g̵͉̥̀ä̴̤́i̸̬̿n̷̺̒͊s̴̞̻̒̎ț̶̋̐ ̸̦̌͜s̴͈̽̑ó̴͕͐m̶̧̨̀ȩ̴̎o̶̡͝ṉ̷̇ȇ̵̜̞ ̸̳̖̌͒ỏ̷̻t̷̬͕͂h̵̦̮̉̌e̷͕͚̚ṙ̷̫ ̷̝̂́ẗ̷̤h̵̛̤̓a̸̱̭͝n̵͚͊͐ ̵̺̈m̸͉̾y̶̥̚s̷̖͠e̷̦̾͂l̶͖̆̕f̸̝́.̵̲͗.̶̳̜͊̿.̵̖̰͋͠"
"T̸̫͝h̸̢͋í̴̦͈̂s̸̺͒ ̶̳̓ǐ̸̪̼͝s̸̡͓̀̈́ ̷̏͂ͅą̷̟̄̊ń̷̰͖ ̶̳́i̷̖̊ṋ̷͕̅t̷̞̟̓͒e̸̝̚͠r̶̗͂̌ê̸͖s̸̞̭̅t̵̹͑͜i̸̱͛̈́n̷̩̰̈̈́ǵ̸̠ ̵̧̤̎͋e̶͙̤̒̆x̷̦̭͂p̷̮̃̅ͅe̷̜͛r̷̟̃ī̵̥̐m̷̫͎̂ë̴̢́̓n̸̢̤͛t̵͉̻̒͐,̸̲̭̔ ̴̬̐̆i̶͖̽̇ṅ̷̞͉ḑ̸̪̆e̸̦̣̓̂ȩ̴͈͂d̸̬̃͜͝.̸̨̘͘"
Now, this is why I’m having a hit of a problem here. You say it’s too easy and it’s cheese, but your your not even allowing me to control the defenses that I myself made. It’s getting pretty frustrating.

You... SHOULDN’T be controlling the defenses. You control your characters and establish a scenario. Comic is having Doomslayer respond to that scenario as he would - f*** up those defenses.

Alright, I'll have a post up asap for the Black Lion crew, Saving the bots, and Samuel doing something.

I've had my HeroSquad introduction post ready for some time, but none of the characters are going to Marseille :p We'll catch up with them after Stark's group pops in to Camelot.

You... SHOULDN’T be controlling the defenses. You control your characters and establish a scenario. Comic is having Doomslayer respond to that scenario as he would - f*** up those defenses.
You say ‘it’s too easy’ and won’t even give me a chance to prove otherwise...how does that seem in any degree fair whatsoever? Saying ‘oh he’s f*** ‘em up anyway’ isn’t an argument.

Tanks and turrets. You already have shown us what we’re dealing with. If you left anything special about them out, that’s your fault for misinformation concerning the current scenario.

On a different topic, though, Comic can you change the Logan part of your post a bit? They can’t be that close to Z’s laboratory yet.

comic

Tanks and turrets. You already have shown us what we’re dealing with. If you left anything special about them out, that’s your fault for misinformation concerning the current scenario.

On a different topic, though, Comic can you change the Logan part of your post a bit? They can’t be that close to Z’s laboratory yet.
yeah, sure.

You say ‘it’s too easy’ and won’t even give me a chance to prove otherwise...how does that seem in any degree fair whatsoever? Saying ‘oh he’s f*** ‘em up anyway’ isn’t an argument.
They are just automated defenses. In a Pokemon RP, you can't control every wild Pokemon. You and Comic taking turns dealing blows would take too long. Their disposable troops, not unique characters.

They are just automated defenses. In a Pokemon RP, you can't control every wild Pokemon. You and Comic taking turns dealing blows would take too long. Their disposable troops, not unique characters.
It’s just that everyone says it’s so easy to solo, and if they can control them the entire time then they can make them do whatever is needed to make that come true, not allowing me to prove otherwise. You see the problem?

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader
that'd be like me saying; "you guys can't do anything against the flood when we get to Halo, because I have Gravemind, and he controls the Flood. so let me make my generic army look super badass and wreck ur characters."
No that’s not what I’m saying at all. I’m simply saying I should respond with those defenses (trust me, I respond fast) as to not seem like they are made of paper mache all the time. Otherwise no one would be in any danger from the defenses in the slightest, and it makes the fortress obsolete in it’s only purpose. They aren’t as numerous as the flood, so something like the drones and numerous minions like infantry, that’s okay, but on more quality units like the turrets and such just seems wrong

comic

No that’s not what I’m saying at all. I’m simply saying I should respond with those defenses (trust me, I respond fast) as to not seem like they are made of paper mache all the time. Otherwise no one would be in any danger from the defenses in the slightest, and it makes the fortress obsolete in it’s only purpose. They aren’t as numerous as the flood, so something like the drones and numerous minions like infantry, that’s okay, but on more quality units like the turrets and such just seems wrong
dude. you did respond with those defenses. you added two turrets and had them open fire and stuff.
your next post, you get another chance to respond with the defenses. i imagine you'll either keep adding defenses and say 'man. this'll be tough for doomslayer lol', or you'll actually let the plot progress. one of the two.

Shen, if that happens, that’s why we have discussion threads like this to bring up issues and inconsistencies.
And oh. I guess that works Comic. Thought Logan meant they were right nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.