• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look whatever it is we need it to actually be a challenge for our characters to overcome but not too broken so that it is impossible to overcome. We need that right balance, we don't want Specter to be too OP but we don't want him or his means ineffectual either.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Look whatever it is we need it to actually be a challenge for our characters to overcome but not too broken so that it is impossible to overcome. We need that right balance, we don't want Specter to be too OP but we don't want him or his means ineffectual either.
I know, trust me, he won’t be. I’m good at balance.

But I’ll tell you this much. This is the turret you’ve seen out front of the fortress.

• ten feet tall
•two missile silo attachments
•central cannon that can switch modes
•swivel mounted
•piloted

Attachments

• B98950D9-9C66-4BDB-B3AD-6CD21A231A2E.jpeg
    B98950D9-9C66-4BDB-B3AD-6CD21A231A2E.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 43

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Honestly I didn't like Shen waking up Specter, but I am not a fan of Doomslayer being wanked cause "he beat demons and conquered hell!"

It's just labels. The demons I'd view on the same level as any FPS obstacle. Hell I'd argue Master Chief defeated more impressive opponents.
actually, it's no argument. John 117 has conquered vastly more difficult challenges. Death Battle showed it themselves. Master Chief could beat the Doomslayer.

also, here's a list i pulled off of VS Wiki on everything Flynn Taggart can do;
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksman and hand-to-hand combatant, Capable strategist, Master with many different firearms and weapons, Skilled chainsaw user, His Combat Armor can shield him from gunfire, melee attacks and superheated plasma shots with its energy shield, Strength/Durability Amplification with the Berserk, High resistance to hellfire and toxic waste, Cross-universal teleportation portals (Can survive entrance in both demonic and technological interdimensional portals) | All previous, Immortality (Type 1), Invulnerability with the Invulnerability Sphere, Speed Amplification with the Haste Sphere, Weapon Amplification with the Quad Damage Sphere (capable of increasing damage output of all weapons by a factor of 4x), Life-Force Absorption against demons with the Siphon Grenades, Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3. Completely unaffected by regular use of the Berserk Sphere, which leaves normal people in a 'perpetual state of delirium' after a single use), Death Manipulation (The Summoners, whose energy blasts can turn their victims undead against their will, were unable to affect him at any point when he was in Hell), Possession and Soul Manipulation (Completely immune to the Lost Souls' soul possession, and is capable of tanking their explosive attacks without any energy shields)

Yikes. Gaster's not messing around here. Depending on whether or not I have Maple and Quill come in, this could lead to some interesting conflicts.
But I'd like to point out what Gaster saw is kind of inaccurate. Yes Z could kill them all, not debating that. But he wouldn't do anything gruesome like disembowelment. It's unnecessary torture and just makes a mess. He'd rather just end the lives quickly.
I like that you pointed out the contradictions in Z's philosophy, though. He himself recognizes them, and it's one of the core aspects of his character.

comic

Yikes. Gaster's not messing around here. Depending on whether or not I have Maple and Quill come in, this could lead to some interesting conflicts.
But I'd like to point out what Gaster saw is kind of inaccurate. Yes Z could kill them all, not debating that. But he wouldn't do anything gruesome like disembowelment. It's unnecessary torture and just makes a mess. He'd rather just end the lives quickly.
I like that you pointed out the contradictions in Z's philosophy, though. He himself recognizes them, and it's one of the core aspects of his character.
i kinda left the disembowelment up to the imagination. i imagined Z just sort of...
cut.
and she was like; "oh no... my half-genie guts..."
and z was like; "i'll clean that up later."

On a related topic...

ENTRY 9932
Today, a piece of the Gaia Crystal shattered. As you know, this is an uncommon occurrence. An anomaly. It means a break has happened in the space-time continuum. I have isolated the shattered fragments and plan to return them to the Gaia Crystal, as usual, but first I would like to study them. It means I will have to sacrifice teaching my children about magic, but they have earned a few days' break. They are only children, after all.

ENTRY 9935
This is astonishing. It seems that the break happened from a single timeline - F0X-UT1 - and has spread to others. This is an event I have never seen happen before - a single person, pulled across space-time and broken into pieces? I must make an effort to study this anomaly in the future. From what I know, he is a scientist and a monster. Father of two. But for some reason, it becomes harder to discern what happened. As if everyone has forgotten him but knows what he did. As for a name, I have yet to piece together but a single letter. G.

ENTRY 13505
My old study of Him has come back to haunt me. Today I found one of his many splintered pieces. He is not the man I became obsessed with anymore. An empty husk, soulless, driven only by his desire to experiment. I fought him off, barely emerging victorious. That piece is now sealed within my private chamber. Like with my other relics, I have hidden it in the spot only my family would know. If someone ever seeks to restore Him to the complete man he once was, find the piece and send it to their world. I cannot refer to Him by name any longer, for fear that any use of it brings attention to me from his other fragmented pieces. Someday, I will tell my children about Him. Maple, Quill, if you are reading this book, refer to my previous descriptions to identify Him. If you encounter him, discern his intent. If he is one of the ones who still keeps a piece of their soul, aid him. If he lacks it, like the one I encountered did, do not hold back. Any restraint, and he will turn you to dust. Know that he is just a broken man, however, with many powerful tools..

comic

On a related topic...

ENTRY 9932
Today, a piece of the Gaia Crystal shattered. As you know, this is an uncommon occurrence. An anomaly. It means a break has happened in the space-time continuum. I have isolated the shattered fragments and plan to return them to the Gaia Crystal, as usual, but first I would like to study them. It means I will have to sacrifice teaching my children about magic, but they have earned a few days' break. They are only children, after all.

ENTRY 9935
This is astonishing. It seems that the break happened from a single timeline - F0X-UT1 - and has spread to others. This is an event I have never seen happen before - a single person, pulled across space-time and broken into pieces? I must make an effort to study this anomaly in the future. From what I know, he is a scientist and a monster. Father of two. But for some reason, it becomes harder to discern what happened. As if everyone has forgotten him but knows what he did. As for a name, I have yet to piece together but a single letter. G.

ENTRY 13505
My old study of Him has come back to haunt me. Today I found one of his many splintered pieces. He is not the man I became obsessed with anymore. An empty husk, soulless, driven only by his desire to experiment. I fought him off, barely emerging victorious. That piece is now sealed within my private chamber. Like with my other relics, I have hidden it in the spot only my family would know. If someone ever seeks to restore Him to the complete man he once was, find the piece and send it to their world. I cannot refer to Him by name any longer, for fear that any use of it brings attention to me from his other fragmented pieces. Someday, I will tell my children about Him. Maple, Quill, if you are reading this book, refer to my previous descriptions to identify Him. If you encounter him, discern his intent. If he is one of the ones who still keeps a piece of their soul, aid him. If he lacks it, like the one I encountered did, do not hold back. Any restraint, and he will turn you to dust. Know that he is just a broken man, however, with many powerful tools..
hey, uh... what exactly are maple and quill? because... i'm pretty sure they're OC's? maybe?
i can't find anything on them via the internet, so... i dunno.

Yeah, they're original characters. Maple's the core of the team made up of Maple, Nathan, Shantae, Hat Kid and Shovel Knight when Quill goes bat-shit crazy and decides to destroy the multiverse with the help of Z, Risky Boots, Mustache Girl and the Enchantress.
Quill gets better.
Maple ends up forming another team, this time featuring the Prince (an original character for an RPG game I have yet to name), Alpha (from TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise the Video Game), Lilac (from Freedom Planet) and possibly Kris (from Delta Rune) to figure out what the hell happened to her old team.
They get better.
See, the story with Maple and Quill is that their father is not only a mage, but an overseer of the Multiverse. The family gets their powers from the Gaia Crystal, a powerful magical artifact that is essentially the physical embodiment of the multiverse. Whenever it cracks, temporal anomalies occur, and skilled mages can use it to look across the multiverse. At the end of the first crossover game, Maple's father sacrifices himself to save Quill. At the end of the SECOND crossover game, Maple learns he's actually somehow alive. If there's a third game in the series, it'd feature Quill gathering all the old heroes to find Maple after she goes missing during the quest to find out what happened to her father. At the point in the timeline we're at, though, Maple has yet to leave. She and Quill have, throughout THIS ENTIRE RP, been stuck in the central chamber of their dimensional house doing whatever they can to stop the Gaia Crystal from exploding.
Oh also Maple is that girlfriend of Nathan's I've occasionally mentioned as well as that multiversal mage. Just for context.

Yeah, they're original characters. Maple's the core of the team made up of Maple, Nathan, Shantae, Hat Kid and Shovel Knight when Quill goes bat-shit crazy and decides to destroy the multiverse with the help of Z, Risky Boots, Mustache Girl and the Enchantress.
Quill gets better.
Maple ends up forming another team, this time featuring the Prince (an original character for an RPG game I have yet to name), Alpha (from TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise the Video Game), Lilac (from Freedom Planet) and possibly Kris (from Delta Rune) to figure out what the hell happened to her old team.
They get better.
See, the story with Maple and Quill is that their father is not only a mage, but an overseer of the Multiverse. The family gets their powers from the Gaia Crystal, a powerful magical artifact that is essentially the physical embodiment of the multiverse. Whenever it cracks, temporal anomalies occur, and skilled mages can use it to look across the multiverse. At the end of the first crossover game, Maple's father sacrifices himself to save Quill. At the end of the SECOND crossover game, Maple learns he's actually somehow alive. If there's a third game in the series, it'd feature Quill gathering all the old heroes to find Maple after she goes missing during the quest to find out what happened to her father. At the point in the timeline we're at, though, Maple has yet to leave. She and Quill have, throughout THIS ENTIRE RP, been stuck in the central chamber of their dimensional house doing whatever they can to stop the Gaia Crystal from exploding.
Oh also Maple is that girlfriend of Nathan's I've occasionally mentioned as well as that multiversal mage. Just for context.
This is hurting my head... *sweats*

comic

i figured someone would quickly decipher who [REDACTED] was. i'll still use [REDACTED] until i'm ready to reveal his name RP-wise.
Gaster's main goal is Sans' survival, which will be undoubtedly assured as long as Gaster supports him. However, later in the RP, i planned on presenting one of his SOUL fragments. he'd go out of his way to obtain this, and with his influx in power by absorbing the fragment, he'll begin a quest to find the remaining fragments and rebuild himself.
his interactions with the cast outside of sans (which will also be few) will be limited, and mostly intimidating. he has no allegiance, however. one second, he could be in support of the good guys, in the next, he could be helping the bad guys. he's an extremely powerful wild card i've thrown in, and, depending on his development in this, he may become one of the main villains. depends on if i follow through with Sans' death.
so, anyway, update!
Sans (Undertale)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid 2)
Logan (Logan)
Negan (The Walking Dead: Season 6)
Master Chief (Halo 2)
Doomslayer (Doom 2016)
Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty: Season 2)
Morty Smith (Rick and Morty: Season 2)
Summer Smith (Rick and Morty: Season 2)
Artemis (Greek Mythos)
Dirk Strider (Homestuck)
??? (TBA)
Cortana (Halo 3)
Gravemind (Halo 3)
Spider-Gwen (Spider-Gwen: Issue #1)
Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead: Season 9)
W.D. Gaster (Undertale...?)

Maple and Quill, as well as their father, are in charge of guarding and protecting the multiverse with connections to other organizations such as the Zone Cops. Gaster has access to thousands of variations of the timelines. When you bring in characters that have quite a bit of experience with the multiverse, that's bound to happen.
Also, the Gaster event isn't the first time the Gaia family has had to deal with a multiversal crisis like this. Other examples include the Super Genesis Wave (see Worlds Collide and post-SGW Archie Sonic) and whatever caused the Smash universe to exist. Oh, and every Project X Zone game.

I'm just curious- this is for fun, right? To mess around in different canons and all that with the Gaia? Because I don't think you'll get lucky with all of those IPs to make an actual game. Or anything besides a webcomic or fanfic. It's nice to think about doing such a thing, but unless your own universes are being used, things get weird and then muddy legalities get involved...Sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk, as I think it's those types of things are fun, but probably best kept to here.

In a less nihilistic look, I have important question Comic. Is Sans bleeding, or is it ketchup? Because I don't think monsters bleed. And certainly not skeletons. But I might be wrong. I'm not sure if papercuts are a thing for them...? I dunno.

And finally, Z seems intrisically flawed, not in plans but design. Why wasn't he optimized for war? Why would his visage (mostly) take the form of a human than the superior machine? And the swords are cool, but impractical. Gee, this guy's just asking to get torn apart. And a 100 years into the future...Titanium alloy? That's it? That's supposed to be plasma and magic resistant?
...Sorry, got a little carried away there. I think Z is neat but needs a little more thought? Just a little.

comic

I'm just curious- this is for fun, right? To mess around in different canons and all that with the Gaia? Because I don't think you'll get lucky with all of those IPs to make an actual game. Or anything besides a webcomic or fanfic. It's nice to think about doing such a thing, but unless your own universes are being used, things get weird and then muddy legalities get involved...Sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk, as I think it's those types of things are fun, but probably best kept to here.

In a less nihilistic look, I have important question Comic. Is Sans bleeding, or is it ketchup? Because I don't think monsters bleed. And certainly not skeletons. But I might be wrong. I'm not sure if papercuts are a thing for them...? I dunno.

And finally, Z seems intrisically flawed, not in plans but design. Why wasn't he optimized for war? Why would his visage (mostly) take the form of a human than the superior machine? And the swords are cool, but impractical. Gee, this guy's just asking to get torn apart. And a 100 years into the future...Titanium alloy? That's it? That's supposed to be plasma and magic resistant?
...Sorry, got a little carried away there. I think Z is neat but needs a little more thought? Just a little.
sans 'bleeds'. never been confirmed if it's actually blood or just ketchup, but i like to think it's ketchup.
tumblr_inline_o2gyfzCvVh1tkcppt_540.png

Alright. I just rewatched the World of Light Trailer and realized the only newcomers we saw throughout the whole trailer were the Inklings. Where were the others (Incineroar, King K. Rool, Isabelle, Ken, Simon Belmont, Potted Pirahna Plant)? Could it be that they survived as well? If so, does that mean there are some other survivors besides Kirby?

Alright. I just rewatched the World of Light Trailer and realized the only newcomers we saw throughout the whole trailer were the Inklings. Where were the others (Incineroar, King K. Rool, Isabelle, Ken, Simon Belmont, Potted Pirahna Plant)? Could it be that they survived as well? If so, does that mean there are some other survivors besides Kirby?

That is a theory.

Or they made the trailer before they decided to include those characters...

comic

i dunno about some, but i do know King K. Rool is in the trailer, considering i saw him in the wide shot.

Possibly. Then again we didn’t see many personally die like toon link, wolf, jigglypuff, R.O.B. And others.

But waluigi survived of course

Actually, it might be easier than you think. I do plan to turn it into a full game. Once I’ve solidified myself with the original IPs, I plan to approach Gears for Breakfast about the idea. If they’re up for it, we can start work on a build of the game, and we can then show Yacht Club Games and WayForward the demo. If they’re on-board, which considering how many games Shantae and Shovel Knight have been in is very likely, we’ll go full-in with production of the game. The second game I’ll think about after the first is done, even if I have the Gaia family’s story planned out.
Plus people have wanted Shantae and Shovel Knight together in a game where they can talk for forever.
Call my plans ambitious, sure, but without ambition you’ll never get anything done. I’m going to wait until I’ve finished at least Project Z, though, mainly so we can have Z exist as Nathan’s villain. He’s not in the first game.

Z is a character I do still need to work on. Honestly I haven’t entirely settled on the composition of him and his brothers. Z was designed to be similar to his siblings, X and Y, with their stolen blueprints being used as a base. Then he killed all of Cuba. He doesn’t really feel like getting himself a new body since it’s a waste of materials. He’s just going to repair his existing one when he needs to.
Also, the swords. Honestly? I gave him swords as a parallel to the other two. X is a melee fighter with ranged potential, Y is a ranged fighter with melee potential. So we’ve got the fist and the gun. Z is the blade, capable of fighting at any distance not only because he can control his blades from a distance, but his blades’ abilities to blast out volatile plasma beams and electrical strands.
I’m still working on Z’s physicality, but he’s humanoid because of his siblings and human ego. Humans did build him, after all.

Though I do have to thank you for the critique of Z, Burble. I’m trying to turn him into my greatest villain, so stuff like this helps out a lot.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Actually, it might be easier than you think. I do plan to turn it into a full game. Once I’ve solidified myself with the original IPs, I plan to approach Gears for Breakfast about the idea. If they’re up for it, we can start work on a build of the game, and we can then show Yacht Club Games and WayForward the demo. If they’re on-board, which considering how many games Shantae and Shovel Knight have been in is very likely, we’ll go full-in with production of the game. The second game I’ll think about after the first is done, even if I have the Gaia family’s story planned out.
Plus people have wanted Shantae and Shovel Knight together in a game where they can talk for forever.
Call my plans ambitious, sure, but without ambition you’ll never get anything done. I’m going to wait until I’ve finished at least Project Z, though, mainly so we can have Z exist as Nathan’s villain. He’s not in the first game.

Z is a character I do still need to work on. Honestly I haven’t entirely settled on the composition of him and his brothers. Z was designed to be similar to his siblings, X and Y, with their stolen blueprints being used as a base. Then he killed all of Cuba. He doesn’t really feel like getting himself a new body since it’s a waste of materials. He’s just going to repair his existing one when he needs to.
Also, the swords. Honestly? I gave him swords as a parallel to the other two. X is a melee fighter with ranged potential, Y is a ranged fighter with melee potential. So we’ve got the fist and the gun. Z is the blade, capable of fighting at any distance not only because he can control his blades from a distance, but his blades’ abilities to blast out volatile plasma beams and electrical strands.
I’m still working on Z’s physicality, but he’s humanoid because of his siblings and human ego. Humans did build him, after all.

Though I do have to thank you for the critique of Z, Burble. I’m trying to turn him into my greatest villain, so stuff like this helps out a lot.
So, you're planning on making a game 'bout your OCs (And canon characters.)? I take it it's only them. but imagine a game based off of this (We'd have to change the nintendo characters. and most other copyrighted characters), That'd be cool.

I’m keeping the crossover game limited to indie characters for the most part, as Project
X/Z/Alpha are going to be considered indie games. A game based off this RP could be cool maybe, but far beyond the scope of the actual project. For the game, I’m including four franchises each instalment, one of them my own. Mainly because I want a party of five members where everyone gets to fight at the same time. Something like this would be practically impossible to do...
But y’know if I am ever able to make that Astonishing Ant-Man game I’ve had brewing for a few years it’d be possible.

comic

TIER LIST
??? Tier (Unable to Categorize)

[REDACTED]
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S1 Tier (Omniversal Power)
S2 Tier (Dimensional Power)
S3 Tier (Universal Power)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
A3 Tier (God-Like Potential)
Z
A4 Tier (Supernaturally Gifted)
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
B1 Tier (Immense Potential)
Hiro (Keyblade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
B2 Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Iron Man (XLVII)
Darth Vader
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Specter
Kaleb (Full Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Bowser
Logan (Berserker)
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Ridley
Midoriya
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
Twilight Sparkle
Ash Ketchum (Full Team)
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Hiro (No Weapon)
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Sam
Rex Raptor
B4 Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
Shaynuh
C1 Tier (Way Above Average)
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Athlete)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Finn
Rocket Racoon
Negan
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
Iron Man (Armorless)
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
Ash Ketchum (No Team)
D2 Tier (Way Below Average)
D3 Tier (Physically Powerless)
D4 Tier (Incapable)
EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
Below Ground (Labyzinth)
-Team A (Spider-Man, Nathan, X, Y, Hughes, Toph, Logan)->Labyzinth
-Team B (Z, Omega, Lance, Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose)->Z's Laboratory
Above Ground (Marseille)
-Team C (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox, Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly, Twilight, Ash Ketchum, Shaynuh, Rex Raptor)->Soviet City
-Team D (Hunter, Kale, Master Chief, Elec Man, Cut Man)->Battlefield
-Team E (Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami)->Black Lion
-Team F (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraka)->Soviet City
-Team G (Alec, Marron, Ridley, Kaleb)->Marseille Outskirts
-Team H (Negan/Symbiote, Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, Sam, Azula)->Airship
-Team I (Specter, Time Man)->Specter Ship
-Team J (Doomslayer, Hiro)->Specter's Base
[REDACTED] - ???
-Team ? ([REDACTED])->[REDACTED]

TIER LIST

[REDACTED]
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Z
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
Hiro (Keyblade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
Iron Man (XLVII)
Darth Vader
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Specter
Kaleb (Full Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Bowser
Logan (Berserker)
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Ridley
Midoriya
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
Twilight Sparkle
Ash Ketchum (Full Team)
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Hiro (No Weapon)
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Sam
Rex Raptor
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
Shaynuh
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Athlete)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Finn
Rocket Racoon
Negan
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
Iron Man (Armorless)
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
Ash Ketchum (No Team)
D4 Tier (Incapable)
Below Ground (Labyzinth)
-Team B (Z, Omega, Lance, Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose)->Z's Laboratory
Above Ground (Marseille)
-Team C (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox, Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly, Twilight, Ash Ketchum, Shaynuh, Rex Raptor)->Soviet City
-Team H (Negan/Symbiote, Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, Sam, Azula)->Airship
[REDACTED] - ???

I feel like Erza should be the same tier as Hiro. Hell in my head she beats him straight up, and given their magic it is not just because of a match up.

TIER LIST

[REDACTED]
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Z
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
Hiro (Keyblade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
Iron Man (XLVII)
Darth Vader
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Specter
Kaleb (Full Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Bowser
Logan (Berserker)
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Ridley
Midoriya
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
Twilight Sparkle
Ash Ketchum (Full Team)
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Hiro (No Weapon)
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Sam
Rex Raptor
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
Shaynuh
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Athlete)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Finn
Rocket Racoon
Negan
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
Iron Man (Armorless)
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
Ash Ketchum (No Team)
D4 Tier (Incapable)
Below Ground (Labyzinth)
Above Ground (Marseille)
[REDACTED] - ???
Specter and Vader should be a tier higher, and rex should be far lower. Rex doesn’t really have power to himself in much capacity XD

Okay Hiro without a weapon should be lower. Yes, he is not completely helpless given some select items on hand, but you are really making Finn look uncredible among my cast by saving Hiro could beat him even without the Keyblade.

So on a different topic, I just wanted to mention I've got a new Discord server mainly for community purposes, but also having nerd discussions about things like Sonic and other games. Oh, and also for my projects. Link's in my signature if you want in.

Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

For whatever reason, Finn & Jake felt this sudden chill by them as it seemed to radiate from the red-haired Mage after Rex had made that princess comment. A subtle twitch of a lone eyebrow had been a telltale sign of annoyance.

Whatever it was, it invoked a sense of fear. As Erza's eyes closed and she seemed to chuckle slightly while her eyebrows frowned a bit in spite of her amused grin.

"P-princess? I'm afraid you are mistaken there. My name is Erza Scarlet. Mage of Fairy Tail, and you claim to be the strongest warrior of your world?" Erza asked as she faced Rex; her eyes seemed to stare right though him as she generated a sword out of midair.

"Well, how fortunate. We are about to set off to deal with a legion of deplorable invaders. Your aid would be much appreciated. Perhaps you'd be willing to show me your mantle so I can get a sense of your skill. After all, I cannot pass up this chance to test myself against a warrior of your caliber." Erza said, as she slammed her sword through a skull of a fallen skeleton as it sliced through the bone clean in two while she made her proposal to Rex. Her tone seemed to be a mixture of formal with a touch of maliciousness to it.
Oh...oh my XD. This got interesting quick

Status
Not open for further replies.