• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Lord English is the biggest antagonist in Homestuck.
according to VS wiki, he's a 1-B tier. High Hyperverse level.
he exists everywhere simultaneously, and is immortal, and invincible. The only way to defeat him is to expose his time paradoxes (as he exists everywhere in time, and everywhere in the hyperverse. before he was born and after his death, he still exists.
'He's already here.')
Lord English is considered to be capable of taking out The Living Tribunal from Marvel comics, and Lord English is able to break the fourth wall, killing Andrew Hussie (the creator of Homestuck) in his own story, and took over the plot, completely rewriting everything for his own amusement.
basically, i imagine this Digimon and Lord English could have a lengthy battle, but Lord English would eventually prevail due to his superior abilities.
Hmmm impressive. No pushover

Lord English would be the equivalent to the third strongest digimon, known as ZeedMilleniummon, which has an identical weakness and identical strengths, except he controls time as well, capable of being every where in time at once and everywhere at once.

NEO, the strongest entity in digimon is a creature of thought, heralded as a perfect being. He destroyed ZeedMilleniummon on accident by whipping out every multiverse that existed simultaneously. He was only defeated when he himself figured out that there was no point in his very existance. No end goal after he literally destroyed everything. So he decided to decompile himself.

Since ZeedMilleniummon is basically Lord English but slightly stronger, NEO would tower over all of them with strength

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics | Flight, Time Manipulation(As a Lord of Time, he has complete control over the flow of time), Fate Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Plot Manipulation (Took control of MS Paint Adventures, allowing him to control the pace of the plot along with its presentation and medium, ultimately severely damaging the fabric of the story itself), Mind Manipulation(Hypnotized and took control of Alpha Jackthrough Lil' Cal), Clairvoyance (Can observe events across space and time), Regeneration(Mid-Godly), Immortality (Types 1, and 3; can only be killed if his death is 'Heroic' or 'Just') | Space-Time Manipulation, Invulnerability, Reality Warping, Sealing, BFR, Acausality (1, 3 and 4), Resistance to soul destruction (Even when weakened, Dirk couldn't destroy his soul) | All previous powers at their fullest potential, Dream Manipulation (Using Gamzee's powers, he inserted himself into Dave's dreams and influenced reality from them. By using these powers, he willed himself into existence within the dreams of people across as many universes as possible, masterminding the surfacing of his true power from these manifestations, despite having his original soul cast into the void), Fear Manipulation, Void Manipulation (His existence includes Equius, the Heir of Void, and he can cause "Double Death", completely erasing a person from existence), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Time Travel, Curse and Life Manipulation, Teleportation, likely Omnipresence (exists simultaneously across all timelines even before his emergence), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8; he has assured his existence throughout all of space and time, becoming a temporal inevitability that all successful timelines result in, and can only be killed through the exploitation of various time-based glitches and loopholes), can "unlock any lock", can bypass Regeneration (Mid-Godly) and Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8), Resistance to psychic attack and to Time Stop
actually, Lord English has complete control over time, so he's actually the equal to Zeed, if not stronger.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics | Flight, Time Manipulation(As a Lord of Time, he has complete control over the flow of time), Fate Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Plot Manipulation (Took control of MS Paint Adventures, allowing him to control the pace of the plot along with its presentation and medium, ultimately severely damaging the fabric of the story itself), Mind Manipulation(Hypnotized and took control of Alpha Jackthrough Lil' Cal), Clairvoyance (Can observe events across space and time), Regeneration(Mid-Godly), Immortality (Types 1, and 3; can only be killed if his death is 'Heroic' or 'Just') | Space-Time Manipulation, Invulnerability, Reality Warping, Sealing, BFR, Acausality (1, 3 and 4), Resistance to soul destruction (Even when weakened, Dirk couldn't destroy his soul) | All previous powers at their fullest potential, Dream Manipulation (Using Gamzee's powers, he inserted himself into Dave's dreams and influenced reality from them. By using these powers, he willed himself into existence within the dreams of people across as many universes as possible, masterminding the surfacing of his true power from these manifestations, despite having his original soul cast into the void), Fear Manipulation, Void Manipulation (His existence includes Equius, the Heir of Void, and he can cause "Double Death", completely erasing a person from existence), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Time Travel, Curse and Life Manipulation, Teleportation, likely Omnipresence (exists simultaneously across all timelines even before his emergence), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8; he has assured his existence throughout all of space and time, becoming a temporal inevitability that all successful timelines result in, and can only be killed through the exploitation of various time-based glitches and loopholes), can "unlock any lock", can bypass Regeneration (Mid-Godly) and Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8), Resistance to psychic attack and to Time Stop
actually, Lord English has complete control over time, so he's actually the equal to Zeed, if not stronger.
I’d be able to cede that they could be equals, even if they were, NEO would be legions above them both

heh. Lord English was... weird in Homestuck. his time was rather brief, and i don't even remember how he was defeated, or who did it.
i just remember he had an army of Trolls fighting against him, lol.
That sounds rather...colorful of a battle XD. Everyone knows the best way to beat trolls is with a meme war

ZeedMilleniummon has a rather extensive history in the digimon franchises, his components appearing in half of all the digimon anime, and being the main driving source of plot for one of the 50 episode seasons. Mainly the big bads fighting for a tiny little splinter of Zeed’s power for them to grow to immeasurable levels

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I see Eevee's and Jacob's concerns. It is a little "rip lmao" to kill everyone after the fact. I'm not opposed to having them captured instead of killed, but none of it's relevant right now because we are nowhere near that point.

Anyways, sorry for the huge amount of time it's taking me to post. Today will be the day I get it done.
'rip lmao', this is what I'm calling the extinction event, this is the canon name.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Sorry, forgot to mention it during the "Last call for characters" thing, since I would use Peridot as one of the lower troops, I will be taking Lancer ans Susie, as my for real 100% legit final characters, for real, so, yeah, if anybody knows where I should put them, I'm open to put them wherever, maybe with Vegan and Gryphon (I forgot its name)? Idc. These WILL be my FINAL characters, for the rest of the rp, also, Asgore is still open, I'm pretty sure Comic isn't using him.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Anagram you Xeno swine ;)

Though would be up for some kind of direction with the forces around Erza and Rex. For low it’s just kind of beating up punching bag NPCs until there is a direction
So, you want me to drop them there? I don't think the others would like it if we just plopped in some random characters, but, if you want me to, I can make a post while you're online.

So, you want me to drop them there? I don't think the others would like it if we just plopped in some random characters, but, if you want me to, I can make a post while you're online.
Well that’s not exactly what I mean. What I DID mean was that I would like some sort of direction on what that sector should be doing other than beating up punching bags

One last thing real quick, wanted to talk about characters I considered taking but probably won't in the end.
-2B from Nier Automata
Looks neat, has some wonderful...fighting styles, and I feel would be unique...If I had actually played Nier Automata. As such, she's not a good choice, as I would probably butcher the character. And my opportunity to get her is now dumped, because I'm not about to play through in the next twelve days.
-Flowey from Undertale
He would be very unique. Unlike everyone else, Flowey is well aware he is being controlled and is quite competent of me. As in he's aware of the fact he's in a roleplay, and all of his actions are dictated as I write them. However, I feel other than that he would offer little to the RP as a character. And we already have a ton of characters from Undertale.
-Sicile
Sicile is a personal character, and a later addition to HeroSquad. Used a katana and is blind. That being said, that makes her a Raiden and Toph combination. Meh.
And she's an OC, so yeah. Enough said.
-Blade Wolf from Metal Gear Rising
He's cool, but what would he do? Make a sarcastic quip once in a while? Besides, we don't need another character from Metal Gear that is better than Snake. And three from one game in a series of games!
-"Silent Indie Protagonist Squad"
Less of a character and more of an concept, noticing the amount of quiet indie game protagonists made me think of this. Members include- The Prisoner from Dead Cells, The Knight from Hollow Knight, Quote from Cave Story, Hat Kid from Hat in Time for starters. Those guys were my original plan, but even more folks could be thought of just by looking at your Steam game list! Chell (Though technically not an indie game I suppose) from Portal, Red from Transistor, Frisk could probably qualify.
The idea of a bunch of weird quiet yet bloodthirsty characters roaming around in a band and slaying all in their path is funny. It would make more sense than Dipper going to war at least!

That's it. Spent more time writing this than I should have. Honestly, Silent Indie Protagonist Squad was the only one I'm still legitimately interested in pursuing, but eh. Too late for that.

Like, give them something to do, like fight one of the generals, or, what?
Like take for example Specter. They have an objective and a route to get there. Up the building, through the ship and then confront specter, somewhat of a layed our path. I was wondering if there was a path or such for the team in the outskirts to follow

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Like take for example Specter. They have an objective and a route to get there. Up the building, through the ship and then confront specter, somewhat of a layed our path. I was wondering if there was a path or such for the team in the outskirts to follow
I see what you mean, so, pull a Specter and give them somebody to hunt down?

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
In all honesty, I think Lancer and Susie’s best bet would be to be placed into the forest group (though if you do choose to do so, I’d appreciate it if you’d wait until Vegan meets Nanashi.)

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hmmm that’s a very good question. Hum...maybe with the rubies? They need help. Currently they are being punked around by the mech XD
I'm working on a Ruby post, so, I might drop them there, but, the idea was to prove that the Rubies could handle themselves and that they weren't to be underestimated, so, I might drop them near a group, but, give them a few posts before they meet up with the others of the group.

I'm working on a Ruby post, so, I might drop them there, but, the idea was to prove that the Rubies could handle themselves and that they weren't to be underestimated, so, I might drop them near a group, but, give them a few posts before they meet up with the others of the group.

Hmmm then I’d say to go with the forest idea that @Blatant Mokery suggested

If we are doing a last call roll call for characters, I have two more I want to include. But I need to work on my bio for one given it is an OC. My KH OC villain Kyuseishu and Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy. I'll work to get a bio up ASAP.

Anagram you Xeno swine ;)

Though would be up for some kind of direction with the forces around Erza and Rex. For low it’s just kind of beating up punching bag NPCs until there is a direction

Well, @Eeveechu151 mentioned something of a Soviet Commander. So it's up to him to add intrigue to the Soviet plot at the moment beyond fighting grunts.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
If we’re doing last minute claimings, I’ll throw in Calamity Ganon.
...Possibly.
I might only include him in the sequel rp, but I’ll claim him now just in case I see a good opportunity.

I will be taking Lancer ans Susie
Y'know, Kris was part of the second team Maple formed to find out what happened to Shantae, Nathan, Hat Kid and Shovel Knight...
Less of a character and more of an concept, noticing the amount of quiet indie game protagonists made me think of this. Members include- The Prisoner from Dead Cells, The Knight from Hollow Knight, Quote from Cave Story, Hat Kid from Hat in Time for starters. Those guys were my original plan, but even more folks could be thought of just by looking at your Steam game list! Chell (Though technically not an indie game I suppose) from Portal, Red from Transistor, Frisk could probably qualify.
PLEASE TAKE HAT KID. If you do all we need is Shovel Knight to complete Maple's original team, and that opens up a TON of possibilities to us! Also y'know, epic teamwork.

For final character calls, I think I have my full cast lined out already, but for reference I already have taken-yet-unrevealed-characters as part of Z's villain team. Don't worry, we'll learn who they are in time.
The characters I've taken that have yet to appear in the RP are as follows; Silver the Hedgehog, Blaze the Cat, Maple, Quill, Cooler, Lenka Utsugi, Alisa Illinichina Amiella, Mega Man and Quake Woman.

As a side note, sorry for taking so long to reply to the RP! I'll work on a post now.

Agreed.
Just for reference, the characters that Maple have been allied with are as follows;
Nathan McAllen (Project X), Shantae (Shantae), Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and Hat Kid (A Hat in Time).
Alpha (TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise), Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet), The Prince (Unnamed Series) and Kris (Delta Rune).

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Agreed.
Just for reference, the characters that Maple have been allied with are as follows;
Nathan McAllen (Project X), Shantae (Shantae), Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight) and Hat Kid (A Hat in Time).
Alpha (TOME: Terrain of Magical Expertise), Sash Lilac (Freedom Planet), The Prince (Unnamed Series) and Kris (Delta Rune).
Dang, what's even going on with your side of this rp? I'm really confused because, is Maple even in the rp yet? I'm actually really lost rn.

One family, placed in the center of all, causes a chain of events that cracks all apart.
A father, charged with the upkeep of all.
A mother, lost and confused in the face of duty.
A son, soft and taken by a dark spirit and train of thought.
A daughter, dutiful and loyal who seeks to uphold the peace.
When half of the family departs, only the Father and the Daughter remain to guard the Core of All.
One day, the Son returned, a dark Spirit within him. Seeking for all to vanish, he breaks the Core of All, rendering worlds fractured and intermingled.
The Father remains to fix the Core of All, but knows the Son must be stopped. The Daughter departs in search of four Heroes to repair the broken strands of existence.
The Knight arises from his solitude once more.
The Genie aides her world and those of others.
The Traveler decides to take a stand.
The Soldier moves from one battle to the next.
The Daughter gathers them all, and battles against the Son to save all from the Spirit's destructive goals.
But it is not enough, and all prepares to vanish.
The Father entrusts the Core of All to the Daughter, taking a stand once more. He sacrifices himself to save the Son, the Spirit expelled.
The Five Heroes, refusing to let the sacrifice go in vain, strike down the Spirit, saving the Son's mind.
Destruction averted, the Heroes return to their worlds, the Daughter and the Son taking the Father's place together as the guardians of the Core of All.
But then... the Heroes vanished.
The Knight was consumed by darkness.
The Genie was taken unaware.
The Traveler becomes trapped.
And the Soldier is lost, stolen by the Curse.
The Daughter knows of ill times to come, but cannot stop it alone...
The Curse attacks without warning, sending the Daughter away to distant worlds, leaving only the Son to oppose it.
The Daughter is forced to gather new companions... and new companions she will find.
The Warrior.
The Dragon.
The Light.
And the Prince.
Together, the new Five Heroes rise against the dark, not only to save their comrades, but to stop the Curse and save all once again.
Maple is a character from a series of crossover games I plan to make after the second game in the Project X series, which involves a crew of heroes uniting to take down a threat that endangers the multiverse as a whole. The first adventure had Maple fighting against her corrupted brother, Quill, with the help of Nathan, Shantae, Shovel Knight and Hat Kid. The second adventure had Maple trying to deal with the fact all of those heroes had spontaneously vanished, and the multiverse was put in danger yet again and fixed with the help of Alpha, Lilac, Kris and the Prince. All of these events happened prior to this RP. It's how Nathan and Shantae know each other.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Maple is a character from a series of crossover games I plan to make after the second game in the Project X series, which involves a crew of heroes uniting to take down a threat that endangers the multiverse as a whole. The first adventure had Maple fighting against her corrupted brother, Quill, with the help of Nathan, Shantae, Shovel Knight and Hat Kid. The second adventure had Maple trying to deal with the fact all of those heroes had spontaneously vanished, and the multiverse was put in danger yet again and fixed with the help of Alpha, Lilac, Kris and the Prince. All of these events happened prior to this RP. It's how Nathan and Shantae know each other.
Oh, ok, I guess that makes sense.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
"No property damage? So your government doesn't cover you, then?" X asked, flipping a car into the air.
Y blasted the car, creating an explosion that sent several of the robbers flying back. "I'm guessing she's not exactly government-sanctioned..."
wait, when did we get outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.